main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Calgary New Users Check-In Here

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by PreludeRM, Jan 27, 2006.

1. Jordain

Jordain Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 15, 2003
    Hey Ark-Daragon, welcome to the boards!
    Hope to see you at an event soon...Shatir and I are both about the same age as you, so I'm sure we'll have lots to talk about!
    MTFBWY
    ~Jordain~
    P.S. Ok my friends...I cannot get links to work in my signature...they work fine in a message, but they won't show up in my sig! Any advice?
    P.P.S Ok...now I feel silly...I didn't know that markup codes were unnecessary in signatures...:oops:

2. ShatirLavan

ShatirLavan Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 19, 2005
    Lots to talk about? I don't know about that. We mostly just stand there in our robes and armour looking completely out of place. A Jedi hanging out with a stormie? Just wait until I get in my clone armour, that'll create a continuity nightmare! But I suppose we do have plenty to talk ab- No. Sarah's on the dance floor again. I guess I have to be the manly man and show off my dancing Jedi/clone moves.

http://s62.photobucket.com/albums/h85/ShatirLavan/?action=view&current=MOV02071.flv

http://s62.photobucket.com/albums/h85/ShatirLavan/?action=view&current=MOV02072.flv

http://s62.photobucket.com/albums/h85/ShatirLavan/?action=view&current=MOV01999.flv

3. Ark-Daragon

Ark-Daragon Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 19, 2006
    haha wish i contacted you guys sooner i would have come to that ... but i dont have a costume i would just be like the Jedi kid lightsabe and light or dark cloths be like.... some dude witha lightsaber

4. Ark-Daragon

Aug 19, 2006
    Just a question this is no tstar wars related in any way or form but hey Is there any Karaoke singers on here man i love making a fool of myself there just wondering if there are any out there that love doing it too

5. Vadersmistress66

Vadersmistress66 Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 3, 2005
    I go to Kareokee quite often, my best friend loves it...

6. Ark-Daragon

Aug 19, 2006
    What compeny??? i go to Krazy toons, Kiss Karaoke and Karaoke world...well some times Karaoke world i still havnt found duckies yet heard Karaoke is amazing there

7. Vadersmistress66

Vadersmistress66 Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 3, 2005
    We usually go to Ducky's on 4th, there and the Black Lion up in the NE. It kind of depends where in the city we are. Actually, i think i'm going this Thursday after the Leonard Cohen film at the Uptown.

To Ducky's I mean...

8. Ark-Daragon

Aug 19, 2006
    hmm intersting i do to the Thirsty dog on thursday but i can try to make it at duckies

9. petranef

petranef Jedi Youngling

May 20, 2005
    Hello all,

Petra-nef here. I've been lurking around since May 2005, but haven't formally posted a hello yet. I met quite a few of you at the movie premiere, and met more of you at ConVersion 22.

I look forward to seeing you at future events!

10. PreludeRM

PreludeRM FanForce CR, & Fanforce Council Calgary, Alberta star 4

Oct 28, 2002
    Petra-nef Glad to have you aboard. Please don't hesitate to drop by our next meeting on the 25th.

11. Magpie Jen

Magpie Jen Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 19, 1999
    Yay! Petra-nef has gone online :)

12. LEXIAL

LEXIAL Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 29, 2004
    Welcome new members! Awsome to have new people in the group.[face_alien_1]

13. petranef

petranef Jedi Youngling

May 20, 2005
    I would love to attend the meeting, but I work in the evenings. :(

14. StacyD

StacyD Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 6, 2006
    Woot! Good to see you Petra, welcome aboard!

No worries about not being able to make the meetings, I'm sure you know you have a standing invitation at all our little get togethers. Maybe you can help me cross-pollinate some of these Jedi who've yet to experience the awesome that is Firefly/Serenity, no? ;)

~Stacy.

15. Ark-Daragon

Aug 19, 2006
    wait... serenity the movie... I LOVE THAT MOVIE!!... but firefly ??? never heard of that

16. ShatirLavan

Sep 19, 2005
    SERENITY WAS AWESOME!!! Seriously, they should make a TV show of that.

17. PreludeRM

PreludeRM FanForce CR, & Fanforce Council Calgary, Alberta star 4

Oct 28, 2002
    They did. The TV show was firefly. Then they made the movie after the show was cancelled.

18. ShatirLavan

Sep 19, 2005
    I was being sarcastic. Dooks and I were having a conversation about that earlier in the day.

19. Ark-Daragon

Aug 19, 2006
    well atleast now i know what fire fly was

20. DarthBikeRider

DarthBikeRider Jedi Youngling

Oct 26, 2006
    Hello to all. My name is Sean and I look forward to meeting some new people. And if they all happen to love Star Wars like me then so be it!!

Hope to meet you all soon!

21. ShatirLavan

Sep 19, 2005
    Hi Sean, I'm Shawn, welcome to Tosche Station. Come waste time with your friends.

22. Ark-Daragon

Aug 19, 2006
    Hey Welcome man now i have to start calling shawn by his Jedi name so we wont have any confusion ;) its all good Im Ian but you can be like all the cool people and call me Ark

23. DarthBikeRider

DarthBikeRider Jedi Youngling

Oct 26, 2006
    Okay Ark, I'll call you by what ever you want. Most of my buddies call me Hammer, so Shawn could keep his name. And for the record, I think Star Wars is a great way to waste some time!!

24. Darth_Corro

Darth_Corro Jedi Youngling star 2

May 13, 2006
    Welcome to our little slice of heaven, DarthBikeRider. Every meeting and event seems the group gets bigger and bigger.

25. LordFuron

LordFuron Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 23, 2007
    Greetings! I'm so glad to have found a great Calgary chapter of Star wars. I'm big into lightsabers and have constructed my own. I look forward to being a part of a great community!