main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OFFICIAL RELEASE: CORUSCANT? AUDIO PARODY PRODUCTION

Discussion in 'Archive: Fan Audio' started by Elan-Rai, Aug 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nathan_P_Butler

Nathan_P_Butler Author, Star Wars Tales #21 star 4 VIP

May 23, 2003
  2. Elan-Rai

Elan-Rai RSA Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 11, 2001
    Just thought I would give this one last bump to the top since it's obvious this project isn't going to get mentioned as a release on the official site. ?[face_plain] (Thanks to Nathan for the help there.)

Guess maybe I was either right about that "clique", or just maybe it got lost in the overcrowded inbox. Yeah, that's it. ;)

Anywho, thanks to all who have downloaded it. I appreciate all the feedback we've received so far. We'll get to work on a similar sequel real soon. :)

3. penzargrat

penzargrat Jedi Grand Master star 1

Jan 7, 2001
    We're still not going to get mentioned on the official site even though it's confirmed that they know about our parody now? Man, it's pretty bad when the "Star Wars Fan Club Clique" won't let people in...

4. doggans

doggans Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 31, 2002
    Eh, it's probably not a good idea to whine about it...it has resulted in many a thread locked in the past...

Besides, any news posted now would be pretty out-of-date anyway. :p

5. Nathan_P_Butler

May 23, 2003
    Well, for what it's worth, Fanworks has a news byte about it.

And speaking of which, keep getting the word out about Fanworks! :p

I'm hoping the Nexcess guys will get us a means of tracking downloads and stuff soon. Once that happens, I can start giving you feedback on the number of downloads, hits, and so forth.

Right now, we just need to promote like crazy to get people's attention, and somehow I doubt we'll be getting a lot of publicity for anything Fanworks related on TFN Fan Films, given that it's Lou and I running things.

Maybe if Rich submitted it?

6. Elan-Rai

Jul 11, 2001
    Eh, it's probably not a good idea to whine about it...it has resulted in many a thread locked in the past...

Nah, at this point I am done with asking TFN for advertisement. I'll just use threads here and Nathan's site, since he is promoting the audio genre anyway. ;)

Hey Nathan, any chance of throwing together a board on your site?

7. Nathan_P_Butler

May 23, 2003
    That's what the new Fan Radio and Audio Dramas board on GalacticSenate.com is for. I moderate, and it's its own area of GS.

8. Nathan_P_Butler

May 23, 2003
    And the randomly selected "Featured Personality" for Fanworks this week (or two) turned out to be Tracy Walters of "Coruscant?".

9. Elan-Rai

Jul 11, 2001
    I couldn't help it. It's been forever since I listened to it, and figured many people are new or don't remember it, so I bumped this thread. Feel free to let 'er fall to the bottom again. [face_laugh]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.