main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Official REQUIEM OF THE OUTCAST (RotO) thread

Discussion in 'Archive: Fan Audio' started by cinemafreak, Sep 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cinemafreak

cinemafreak Jedi Master star 4

May 13, 2002
    New episode out (23)

2. cinemafreak

May 13, 2002
  3. cinemafreak

May 13, 2002
    Episode 25 is released.

Episode 25 - Don?t bite my arm, Zombie Tom Hanks (aka the Hallowanukah Episode)
    Where to start. We cover much horror. Everything from Cable Access (and how to), Horror in different cultures, what scares you, plus Xombie Cartoons, Horror Hosts (Baron Von Doren Interview), and the lovely, lovely Cali Ford. [sigh] Cali Ford.

4. cinemafreak

May 13, 2002
  5. cinemafreak

May 13, 2002
    Guess what.

Podcasting for Dummies out...

and we're in it. We're mentioned in a couple different places. I was just speaking to one of the authors and was asking me questions about being in the second printing of the book, and turns out we're in it, and I didn't know. Does that make us more legit?

6. cinemafreak

May 13, 2002
    Welcome to the new Year! Our first show of 2006 brings us in touch with the Voices we keep hearing. Not the ones in our heads, but rather the ones we hear in movies, tv, and podcasting. We?ve got an interview with THE Scott Sigler (?THE? in caps a contracted requirement since he?s the man), tips on voice characterization with Jeffrey Breslauer (who is so cool he worked with the Muppets), and a discussion about whether Face Actors are taking over from Voice Actors. Don?t forget to visit our forums, and be prepared for the full Sigler Interview, as well as a few other specialties coming down the pipe very soon.
    http://www.requiemoftheoutcast.com/wordpress/?cat=2

7. cinemafreak

May 13, 2002
    Episode 28 is out as well as the RotO Fandom minicast
    Join me alongside the Fandom Tron 5000 to travel through the various universes Sci Fi and her fandom have to offer.
    00:08:35
    http://feeds.feedburner.com/rotominicast

8. cinemafreak

May 13, 2002
    Well folks, we've had about 2 weeks to test out the minicast, and I'd say it was a success. Although feedback is notoriously low across the internet, the downloads don't lie. Thank you guys. I'll be bringing the next ep out on the 15.

but until then:

Well folks, here is our StellarCon episode. I had a blast, as you'll hear. What you will also hear is our interview with Timothy Zahn, Aaron Allston, and Mike Stackpole. It's basically a softball interview since Janine wasn't there, but Ron was. And Davey Beauchamp piped in a couple times as well.
    01:00:42
    LISTEN / PODCAST FEED / FRAPPR

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.