main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Operation: Mint Sauce!

Discussion in 'Archive: Midlands and Wales' started by Happy Ninja, Sep 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Happy Ninja

Happy Ninja Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 20, 2000
    The last time I went to Pizza Hut (I don't know why I don't go more often as there is one only just around the corner from my house!) I got a free pizza because they thought "There wasn't enough cheese on mine" -- Which was a nice gesture, but I was already halfway through the one I had, and the pizza was fine...no problems with the cheese at all. :confused:

What I think happened was that it was a delivery that the owner didn't want, or Pizza Hut couldn't find the place and brought it back...There was a name on the box that was scribbled out...But I didn't care, it was a free pizza! It was great...have a nice pizza, drop off the freebie, go to the pub on the corner, get plastered, come back and have the second pizza! Sorted! :D

2. F16WarBird

F16WarBird Jedi Youngling star 4

Aug 5, 2004
    MMM. Pizza Hut stuffed crust. [face_love]

3. veritasuk

veritasuk Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 8, 2004
    good job we are going to the hut friday

4. Maleficant

Maleficant Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 16, 2002

All this talk about Pizza Hut...... excuse me folks I'll be right back....I think....

[face_sick]

5. Happy Ninja

Mar 20, 2000
    Phill made an interesting suggestion last night, instead of Paintball, how about LaserQuest, or something like that? Either way, I'm cool with it.

6. Lord-Wiz

Lord-Wiz Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2005
    laserquest = [image=http://dts.ystoretools.com/1025/images/200x200/simrbuexma.jpg]

7. SEVEREDARM

SEVEREDARM Jedi Youngling

Oct 7, 2005
    Hmm. Just caught this one, paintball..........cool stuff, did lotsa that once, mwahahahaa!![face_skull] And pizza??? Even better!!!
    Neil:cool:

8. rebeljediknight_88

rebeljediknight_88 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 15, 2005
    lazerquest sound better. at least we wont have the pain factor. and the welsh wont go home with the pain of their body along with the pain of their pride.

9. SEVEREDARM

SEVEREDARM Jedi Youngling

Oct 7, 2005
    No pain??? You wimps!! LOL!!! Well, Lazerquest sounds good too, its been a VERY long time since I did that!! Great fun, especially cheesing off the members who always liked to come first!!!
    :cool:

10. veritasuk

Sep 8, 2004
    But I bruise so easily! I amyjust have to come along for moral support.

11. Lord-Wiz

May 20, 2005
    right then. if we went paintballing or to laserquest, there would be the competetive element involved, but if we run with welshies original pizza eating comp, it would be much more of a relaxed and social event, as a kind of precursor to anything more "physical". ideas? comments? (it would also be a damn site cheaper). oh, speaking of cheaper :p , some damn fool has challenged the northerners [face_whistling]

12. veritasuk

Sep 8, 2004

I would prefer laserquest to paint ball because I'm a big English Poof.

13. Happy Ninja

Mar 20, 2000
    I was going to say something, but you'd slap the **** out of me for saying it! [face_laugh]

14. veritasuk

Sep 8, 2004
    Now I want to know. You know I always appreciate a good insult.

15. F16WarBird

F16WarBird Jedi Youngling star 4

Aug 5, 2004
    It's too easy, even for me. :p

16. Jedi_Jimbo

Jedi_Jimbo Jedi Master star 6

Oct 1, 2004
    I cannot believe you will pass this up Joe.
    You of all people!

My dreams are shattered, my heroes all dead.

17. veritasuk

Sep 8, 2004
    I dont mid being insulted if it is a witty, clever insult. Thats never going to happen with Joe. :p TO him I'll always be a DFT.

18. Maleficant

Maleficant Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 16, 2002

Hold on, Joe's your hero!?!

*Calls Arkham*

19. Welshguy

Welshguy Jedi Master star 4

Jun 2, 2002
    Given the option I would prefer painball to laser quest. I've been to laser quest before and it didn't really do much for me. To much running and not enough satisfaction from shooting someone in my opinion.

However, if the general agreement is laser quest, then so be it.

I can't help but feel that you midland poofs are trying to get out of a real contest though. Be it paintballing or pizza eating, you would get your bottoms slapped.

20. Lord-Wiz

May 20, 2005
    welshie, you talk the talk but only time will tell if you walk the walk :p . something relatively inexpensive would suit me at the moment, but whatever the challenge, the midlands chapter will rise tall and vanquish any opposition. oh yes. we will be triumphant.

21. Happy Ninja

Mar 20, 2000
    We don't need to rise to any challange. We are already at that level.

If Welshy brings any challanges with him, he is only bringing a world of hurt. :)

22. Welshguy

Jun 2, 2002
    PAH!

I will bring my challenge and we shall rise to hights that you can only dream of! We're going to be in orbit baby.

Something inexpensive will do me fine too.

What about an interforum 10 pin bowling contest or something?

I'm sure that we can combine that with an eating contest or two and we won't have the hassle of having to run around and get all hot and bothered, and (in your case) beaten to a pulp.

I'll warn you now. We play laser quest and i'm going for the eyes!!!!

23. Lord-Wiz

May 20, 2005
    LMAO!! let`s get this on instead of skirting the issue. what are we doing, where and when? this should be organised by the CR`s, and it should be cheap ;)

24. Welshguy

Jun 2, 2002
    I think that maybe we should just scrap the paintballing/laserquest/bowling/pizza eating contest thing and just let the two CR's have at it.

Welshguy vrs Happy Ninja!

Lets get it on!!!

Winner plays Jairen. [face_mischief]

25. Lord-Wiz

May 20, 2005
    i would pay good money to see that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.