main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Post technical questions and issues here. Yes, the layout is slightly different!

Discussion in 'Communications' started by Grimby , Sep 2, 2012.

1. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 7 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    Indeed, JEJ personally asked me to sign up, and how can you refuse a call to sign up for an online Star Wars forum coming from that voice?

2. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    He asked me first. :p

3. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    You know if I was like 5% more socially unaware I think you would be serious

Juliet316 and DarthIshyZ like this.
  4. DarthIshyZ

DarthIshyZ Chosen One star 8

Jan 8, 2005
    Well, you do know we did have one of the SW actors on here, right? Peter Mayhew was a verified member of our little club.

Juliet316 and PCCViking like this.
  5. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    yes, but I just don’t see JEJ doing that given he was much older than Mathew

DarthIshyZ likes this.
  6. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    So I have stumbled on a glitch.

so I sometimes check out my recent posts just to find a post I made more recently cause I want to check it over for grammar or whatever. Or find the posts directly under it to see if someone was replying without using the reply function and well it seems like some posts aren’t showing up. For instance I have made several posts in the politics thread on the election and if I go to my recent posts. None of them show up.

I am accessing them via clicking on my profile picture and clicking on total post count. It seems it hasn’t updated since Friday but I have posted since Friday obviously.

it’s a small thing and a feature I barely use, but just thought I would point it out

Last edited: Sep 16, 2024
  7. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Check your post history. You've posted about this exact issue before and the resolution is presented back there, too. :p

8. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014

I am a professed idiot lol

Last edited: Sep 17, 2024
    DarthIshyZ likes this.
  9. EHT

EHT Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 13, 2007
    I'm not sure what JKF was told before, but I think I am also seeing what he described above... and it isn't working as it should. If I look on my profile page, I can see all of my recent posts under the Recent Activity tab (they're referred to there as replies, and they're listed along with likes). However, if I click on the Postings tab, the last posts shown there are from last Friday. And like JKF said, I have posted more recently than then (which can be seen on my Recent Activity tab, as noted above).

10. devilinthedetails

devilinthedetails Fiendish Fanfic & SWTV Manager, Tech Admin star 6 Staff Member Administrator

Jun 19, 2019
    It’s an Elastisearch issue.

I will have to contact the server admin to resolve it.

Boba_Fett_2001 and EHT like this.
  11. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    I thought you were keeping your amateur status for the idiot Olympics. ;)

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  12. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    You know what even with the emoji I only just realized this was a joke

13. devilinthedetails

devilinthedetails Fiendish Fanfic & SWTV Manager, Tech Admin star 6 Staff Member Administrator

Jun 19, 2019
    The server admin has fixed the Elastisearch issue now.

Thanks for your patience, everyone!