main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Post- Wedding Ani/Padme Vignette

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by study888, Jun 15, 2024 at 1:55 PM.

1. study888

study888 Force Ghost star 4

Jul 16, 1999
    Ok, Shabbat Shalom, it's the Sabbath, but I think it may be ok to write fiction on the Sabbath, I've never seen a prohibition against it, except I'm not supposed to do my own pleasure, but this is not for me, it's for others.

It is an Anakin/Padme vignette, exploring the depth and meaning of their relationship after their wedding, of which R2D2 and 3PO were the only two witnesses.

It is in Script Format, and takes place just after Attack of the Clones, on Naboo.

EXT LAKE COUNTRY-NABOO-NIGHT

Anakin and Padme are sitting on a couch

PADME: What is the meaning of our relationship, Ani? For years you were obsessed with me when I hardly thought about you, and we know that this relationship, this forbidden marriage, could destroy the foundation of our lives. You are not supposed to even be married, and my Senatorial Duties may see us apart for very long periods. Now that we are officially a married couple, what positive benefit do you see to this relationship? Where do you think it could go, my love?

ANAKIN: When I saw you for the first time in over ten years, you looked just like you looked in all my fantasies. All I wanted was you. I could die a thousand deaths to gain your love. And now that we're closer than we've ever been, it's torturing me more than ever, because we will be one flesh soon, and that will make me feel the awflest, because I know it is forbidden, I know this could destroy our lives, but then again this Union is not some immoral thing. The closer I get to you the more tortured I feel. And we are about to get the closest we've ever been, the closest we could ever get. Tell me, Padme, how does it make you feel?

PADME: Like fate brought us here, Anakin. I truly, deeply, love you. (She kisses him passionately). They go down.

INT NABOO-LAKE COUNTRY -DAY

Anakin and Padme are at the breakfast table

PADME: Tell me, Ani, what did you feel inside last night.

ANAKIN: There was a great calm after a great storm. What did you feel?

PADME: Fulfillment. Joy.

Anakin picks up a roll with the Force and sends it to Padme's waiting hand

ANAKIN:
    Now the two have become one. You are the fulfillment of all my childhood and adult longings, my love.

PADME begins to sing:

A day of hope, a day of peace, a hope that one day we'll be free

To live, to love, to hope to dream, to be'

ANAKIN: (Raises a glass of juice) To the swift end of this awful war.

PADME: (Raises her glass) Amen!

THE END

Last edited: Jun 15, 2024 at 1:56 PM
  2. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    A very understandable and realistic question about the meaning and trajectory of their relationship. I love the passion and the candor.

study888 and earlybird-obi-wan like this.
  3. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    A nice scene with important questions asked and answers given.

4. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    I like the addressing of previous concerns and how different opinions became common causes.