main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

*REQUESTS*

Discussion in 'Archive: Scifi 3D Forum' started by George Mezori SCIFI 3D, Jan 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tekmaster

tekmaster Jedi Youngling star 3

May 21, 2003
    Hey, i've been looking for a free model of a hawk so I can create an intro for my school's news. If anyone has/knows of/can model one for me, that would be scrumptrelescent!

2. Drn_Lee

Drn_Lee Jedi Youngling

Apr 18, 2004
    Hi
    I need a 2-4 minute space battle for a fan film I am doing.
    Im willing to pay for the work.

If anyone is interested PM me.

3. Wes_Janson

Wes_Janson Jedi Youngling star 5

Mar 17, 2004
    Hey, Can someone made a 3D model of a SW characther who only appears on books, Tenel Ka ?

PM me if you wish to help, and we can discuss exactly what to do.

Here are some cover pics of the characther.

[image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v489/Wes_Janson/tenel_ka.jpg]

[image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v489/Wes_Janson/TKtheLostoneshires.jpg]

and here's one I did to 'age' the characther, since she winds up loosing an arm, and using a saber instead of a spear.
    [image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v489/Wes_Janson/TenelKaart-4.bmp]

and just for another prespective, heres a customised figure of the characther.

[image=http://www.artoosnews.com/artooscustoms/334/customizer/jmcallaste/jedi%20acadmy%20tenel%20ka.jpg]

4. genralmichael

genralmichael Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 26, 2004
    Hi all....

Im after keen modelers rigers and animators for an upcoming australian film...( hopefully be seen worldwide)... The 3D models needed will be robots... alien style robots... if anybody here is willing to help out and make a name for them selves in the film industry simply email me at darthvader@comic.com and please add a link or add some clip art to the email....... doesnt matter where in the world you are!

This isn't a star wars based film but a huge project that will be made with almost no budget..... Although I can't pay you for your time I'll be only too happy to come up with a contract stating that you will be paid for any work made on the next 2 films that will follow.......

Im still in production stage of the film so if anybody is a keen sketcher and would love to make up the designs feel free to email me also.....

Michael Freudenberg

5. Jon_Ros

Jon_Ros Jedi Youngling

Oct 10, 2004
    Could anyone be able to offer me advice on how to put some of the excellent models on this site (and others) into existing real-world footage that I have. Do I have to do this through a modelling package such as 3DS or is there another way?

I am familiar with Adobe After Effects and Photoshop but not with any of the modelling packages discussed here. I do have a version of 3DS MAX 4 though.

Help would be very much appreciated.

E-mail me at jon@rosling6024.freeserve.co.uk if you like.

P.S. I hope this request doesn't get chucked out again like the last one! But then again that was my own fault for posting on the wrong board.

6. VaporTrail

VaporTrail Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    Anyone know where I can find a mesh of the seaQuest DSV?

I've been looking for days, but to no avail. Let me know.
    Also, if you want to attempt to make one, I can provide pics. =)

-Vaportrail

7. JReinhold

JReinhold Jedi Youngling

Oct 12, 2004
    Hello from Germany. I hope you are well at the moment and that this post will not offend you at all.

I am Joachim, 37, the director and scriptwriter of the fanfilm "MINIONS OF XENDOR (MOX)"

MOX went public on May 22nd with a live webcast and is on the beginning of its pre-production phase. Also we are in the middle of assembling a large team able to complete the project. Few positions are already taken, many others open. So far the team consists of approx. 30 people, heir ages running from 18 to mid-fifty. A third of them are professional actors / people from the filming industry who wanted to take part as they grew up with SW. In fact some of them were inspired by SW to become an actor...

As I regard pre-production as one of the most vital parts in creating a movie / theatre play I will not set any shooting dates until our homework is done and I am satisfied with the pre-production's results. Roughly speaking, we hope to start shooting in Autumn 2005. The whole project will run for at least six years.

I know, this will be a rather long post but I thought it would be good to be as specific as I can.

I was always impressed of small hints about Xendor and Arden Lyn, the Kashi Dynasty, the beginnings of the Jedi Order and their internal quarrels leading to the Great Shism. And I was curious about the origins of the Sith and how this ancient people were subjugated by the arriving Dark Jedi.

So instead to creating a screenplay within the movies' timeline I decided to go back in time, 25.000 years before the battle of Yavin to show how it all began - from a fan's point of view. 25.000 BBY means no troopers, no rebels, EVEN NO LIGHTSABERS. But we created to many believable items instead that fans of the movies' timeline might see the developement from Xendor's timeline to the currant one. A developemt not as smooth shining as the items featured in the prequels but the way of what was once called "a used future".

Having said that you might want to hear more about the background of our story. Well, our main aim is to reveal the origins of the Sith!

25.000 BBY the 'Old Republic' was in fact quite young and innocent. Only a few worlds in that galaxy far, far away had been explored, interplanetary travel was still a perilous matter. Travelling beyond the speed of light was more like an adventure and many who tried their luck on discovering new and safe hyperspace routes never returned home.

The Force was also a vast and unexplored mystery. Many spiritual fellowships were founded, both dreaded and smiled at by the republican citizens.

One of these fellowships was the Jedi Order, founded just 500 years before our story begins. Erudited Knights, committed towards peace and justice. But the temptations of the Dark Side of the Force were bittersweet, fully undestimated and hence the troubles began...

The Kashi Mer born Jedi Xendor tried to appeal to the Jedi Council and the Chancellor to lighten the many problems the republican citizens had to face. To fight against the omnipresent chaos and the poverty the citizens had to endure. Xendor philosophised that the Jedi should use both sides of the Force for the welfare of the Republic. The Jedi Council hesitatet and Xendor didn't realise how little he could resist the tempations of the Dark Side. His noble ideals trickled away and became more and more an alibi in a merciless fight for total control, both over the Jedi Council and the Republic...

But Xendor's theses were taken well among the young, unexperienced Jedi, esspecially among many overeager Padawan. And suddenly for the first time in their 500 years old history the unity among the Jedi Order was broken. Two fractions emerged. On the one side the sober-minded and hesitant acting Jedi and on the other side Xendor and his minions. No side was interested in listening to the other and so Xendor left the Jedi Council in anger and many Jedis followd him without questions asked. From there on the negociations were over and open fighting broke out.

Xendor embattled an army and taught them t

8. lysis

lysis Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 12, 2004
    I finnaly have the skill and technology to make a decent SW film. My subject is Boba Fett. I need the control that only a cg boba (as opposed to an actor in costume) can provide. Could someone help me out locating a good fett model. Preferably in LW formatt, with bones and such ready. Thanks.

9. Ephisus

Ephisus Jedi Master star 4

Mar 30, 2003
    I need an original model/animations for a Star Wars Fan film that I'm working on.

Yes, the script is finished, though we are revising it as we shoot. Yes, we are filming.

I have pictures of a physical model for reference.

[image=http://ephisus.com/kharryallpainted1.JPG]

[image=http://ephisus.com/kharryallpainted2.JPG]

[image=http://ephisus.com/kharryallpainted3.JPG]

Email or message for more specifics.

10. dan-yoda

dan-yoda Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 14, 2003
    Hey. I would like this image to be made into a 3D image. It is a shot of Coronet (capital of Corelia) from one of the Star Wars Rogue Squadron comics. I am working on an action figure fan film right now, and for the background I use images of actual locations (it actually looks good, btw), and I think it would look a lot better if it was actual 3D than a handrawn image, since this film is actually serious. If you are interested PM me, email me at yodaman55@cox.net, or talk to me on IM (my name is danyoda55). Thanks. I've never done anything with Sci-Fi 3D so I don't really know how to ask for it properly.

11. melonboy

melonboy Jedi Youngling

Dec 12, 2004
    hi...

i posted here: http://boards.theforce.net/post_temp.asp?mes=17806236

but mainly all i would like was for a ship for my film to be made in 3d, mail me if u will be willing to take up the topic.

thanx

12. Red-2

Red-2 Jedi Master star 4

Oct 21, 2004
    Did someone say General grevious CG???

13. Brandeni

Brandeni Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 15, 2002
    i NEED any episode 3 models for 3d studio max that you can supply. (prefereably models that you have already made, or the location to a model thats already made) PM me or e-mail me at philmcavity@gmail.com

14. redgeneral

redgeneral Jedi Youngling

Jan 16, 2005
    does anyone know any good sites for (or actually have) blueprints for starwars vehicals/props/sets/characters etc? If so could you send me a private message

15. Darth_Obstreperous

Darth_Obstreperous Jedi Master star 4

Jul 14, 2002
    First, let me say that this does not concern the animating or modeling of space ships, fan films, and the like.

*Skip ahead to get to the meat of it.*

Hi, My name is Matt Hingstman and I'm a film student at Drexel University Philadelphia, PA. A good friend of mine is shooting a movie about a child who befriends an imaginary Edgar Allen Poe. She's been having trouble finding a raven to shoot, both real and fake, so I told her I might be able to help her out.

*What we need is an animation in a single shot. That's all. We would like someone to animate a raven landing on a window sill. As far as animating animals goes, the shot is relatively simple. The shot is a dolly in on the window sill, with the bird flying straight in. We would obviously like the bird to look as real as possible, but we do realize the difficulty of animating a bird.

If you are interested in this, or know someone who might be willing to help, please send me a private message or email me at funkmastrgeneral@hotmail.com, or IM me at funkmastrgeneral. If desired, we may be able to work out a payment for services rendered, but remember this is a student film. ;) You will also recieve a screen credit and, if you wish, a copy of the film.

Thank you very much.
    Matt Hingstman

16. boblmartens

boblmartens Jedi Youngling

Jan 24, 2005
    Hello everyone, first time poster here. I just have a small request, or at least I hope it is small.

Just looking for a decent E-Wing model for Lightwave that I could use in some Star Wars stills that I am hoping to put together. If you could PM me, or point me in the right direction, that would be great. Thanks in advance!

17. JimBobCarl

JimBobCarl Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 9, 2004
    OK, I am totally new to 3D. I am using Bryce and the following models that I have d/l'ed from scifi 3D, I cannot ge them to load properly, they are either apart, can't "go" with Bryce etc. What I am looking for is for someone to convert these models to Bryce type of file and as a "COMPLETE" model only not part of the wing here the hull there etc., Know what I mean, I have PadawanNick AND DURBNPOISN HELPING ME OUT A LITTLE, but I'D LIKE TO GET THESE MODELS ASAP, SO AS to begin my work on SW vs. ST: the Epic Space Battle...
    I can't offer $$$ but I can offer a credit in my FanFilm when it is finished, ok? Any takers, either post here or PM me ok?
    Well what I need is this... From Star Trek

Enterprise E & D & (original NCC 1701)
    Romulan Warbird
    Klingon Bird of Prey

From Star Wars
    Star Destroyer (like at the beginning of ANH)
    X-Wing(with Wings "apart")
    Millien (sp) Falcon
    Slave I
    Death Star

18. MrFantastic

MrFantastic Jedi Youngling

Nov 2, 2004
    hi, i'm looking for 2 models and hopefully someone who could animate them, i need a superman one which doesnt need very much detail cuz the shot just requires superman flying up towards the sky, and the second one is E.T with some reactions like smiling and looking scared and then his arms waving in front of the screen, i could draw up some storyboards, these scenes arnt very long just about 10 to 20 seconds long, i would appreciate any help.
    thanx.

19. Macro_Roshuma

Macro_Roshuma Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 27, 2004
    I need models of the ARC-170, Jedi Starfighters Episode 3, TriFighters, and a Separatist Flagship...

20. Crunchy

Crunchy Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 29, 2000
    you might want to wait till after Ep3 for those things, or contact ILM to see if they will export them to 3DS for you ;)

21. Macro_Roshuma

Macro_Roshuma Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 27, 2004
    MAX. 3ds is teh suxor.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.