main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Resistance 1.12 - Bibo - Discussion Thread (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Todd the Jedi , Jan 12, 2019.

?

Grade the Episode

Poll closed Jan 21, 2019.
  1. 10

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 9

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 8

31.6%
  4. 7

42.1%
  5. 6

5.3%
  6. 5

15.8%
  7. 4

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. 3

5.3%
  9. 2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 1

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Bor Mullet

Bor Mullet Force Ghost star 8

Apr 6, 2018
    Agreed. The direction’s great too. Lots of epically-framed shots. Very good compositions and all that. Whoever’s directing it knows what they’re doing, and are bringing a legitimate cinematic quality to the proceedings.

2. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    7/10. I enjoyed it, I like pet stories. My only complaint is that it was a bit filler-ish unless future episodes are going to run with a storyline about the children of Tehar.

3. Baron_Papanerd

Baron_Papanerd Jedi Master star 4

May 1, 2014

Yeah, I am one of those people. But to be fair, the show didn't exactly scream Star Wars at me, with the first episodes. It would have helped if the show started out with Kaz actually being a Resistance spy, instead of being stuck in the garage, and being annoying, showing his lack of skill as a mechanic.

On Topic: This episode reminded me of that Forces of Destiny episode about Padme saving the baby water creature on Naboo. Good flying and action in this episode.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2019
  4. Ahsoka's Tano

Ahsoka's Tano Force Ghost star 7

Oct 28, 2014
    One thing I will say about the monster; I hope they weren't necessarily trying to impress us by it's massive scale in this episode. The Zilo Beast would've called it "cute" ;)

Last edited: Jan 17, 2019
  5. vncredleader

vncredleader Force Ghost star 5

Mar 28, 2016
    Bosco Ng who also directed Synara's Score and a lot of Rebels including much of season 4 including In the Name of the Rebellion Part 2, Wolves and a Door, and the finale. As well as a smattering of TCW. He was also a storyboard artist on some Pixar films back in the early 2000s. Oh and interestingly his one writer credit is Jack-Jack Attack which took me by surprise. He has been quite talented, maybe my favorite director thus far along with Paez who did Sector Six and Theta Black.

BigAl6ft6 and Bor Mullet like this.
  6. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    It was enjoyable, but very much felt like filler

7. JH24

JH24 Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 19, 2017
    It was a fun episode, and I liked how they've added some stuff into it that might come back later. The ending with Kaz trying to cheer Neeku up made me go both "aaaww..." and "aaahh!!"

Last edited: Jan 21, 2019
    whostheBossk likes this.