main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars RPF Lightsaber Combat thread

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by DarthKakarot, Jul 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hawke

Hawke Jedi Knight star 2

Dec 4, 2021
    IC: Hawke.

Walking into the arena, robe on and hood up, Hawke looked around, nodded to his master and then looked at the Sith and said “I thought I was done when the last challenger was pulled by those in the know.

Tag: @Adalia-Durron @Lady_Belligerent @Dandelo

2. Dandelo

Dandelo SW and Film Music Interview Host star 10 VIP - Game Host

Aug 25, 2014
    IC: Illyana

Illyana watched the Padawan carefully, his size, the way he held himself and his level of confidence "I guess you are lucky that you caught my attention then" she said, narrowing her eyes. She unclipped her lightsaber from her belt "you ready....Jedi?"

TAG: @Hawke @Lady_Belligerent @Adalia-Durron

3. Hawke

Hawke Jedi Knight star 2

Dec 4, 2021
    IC: Hawke.

Hawke watching his opponent, took off his robe and asked his master to hold onto it. Slowly un looping his hilt, Hawke held it close to his side. Looking at the sith, “when you are

TAG: @Adalia-Durron @Lady_Belligerent @Dandelo

4. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager VIP - Game Winner

Jun 3, 2003
    IC Adalia Tehanis-Durron

takes the robe gazing intently into her Padawan's eyes, showing him strength and support.

TAG @Lady_Belligerent @Dandelo @Hawke

darthbernael and Dandelo like this.
  5. Dandelo

Aug 25, 2014

Activated her lightsaber and circled him, continuing to study him closely "good...because I wasn't about to wait...." she ran forward in high sword pose, and swung downwards.

darthbernael likes this.
  6. Hawke

Hawke Jedi Knight star 2

Dec 4, 2021
    IC: Hawke

Seeing the sith run towards him, Hawke activated his lightsaber in defense, moving back, meeting his saber to the siths, Hawke pushed the saber to the left and moved to the right. “You siths are all the same, quick to fighting

Tag: @Dandelo @Adalia-Durron @Lady_Belligerent

7. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    IC: Dark Lady Bellorum

“Did the Jedi believe we were here for a tea party, or a duel?” She asked no one in particular. “Keep pressing, Illyana, you definitely have the advantage.”

In her mind Illyana did have the upper hand, she was extremely light on her feet, fast, and very flexible.

Tag: @Dandelo @Hawke @Adalia-Durron

darthbernael and Dandelo like this.
  8. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager VIP - Game Winner

Jun 3, 2003
    IC Adalia Tehanis-Durron

Looks over at the Lady's comment wondering what the hurry is, does she have somewhere to be? Looking back to Hawke she smiles, his patience is his asset and his ability to understand what is coming.

darthbernael and Sarge like this.
  9. Dandelo

Aug 25, 2014

She steadied herself, pointing her saber towards his chest, she heard Lady Bellorum's encouragment and gave a small appreciative nod to her and then swung the red blade to his torso. "You'd prefer we were smooching, Padawan?"

10. Hawke

Hawke Jedi Knight star 2

Dec 4, 2021

You’re not my type”, Running towards the sith, Hawke dropped and slide under the red blade. Hawke then got up and knocked the siths blade away and aimed at her shins.

11. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008

Leap Illyana! Flip over and press your attack from behind.

The young Sith was taking it easy on the Jedi, which Bellorum could appreciate that approach… felines often play with the food, toying with the Jedi for a brief time would be acceptable.

meanwhile ~~

A whisper soft voice spoke inside Jedi Hawke’s mind. The dark sultry timbre could only be heard by Hawke.

Appel as a feint, young Jedi. Do the Jedi not speak to you of footwork?

The words would’ve felt like a soft caress.

Tag: @Dandelo @Adalia-Durron @Hawke

Dandelo and Tay Neir like this.
  12. Dandelo

Aug 25, 2014

The mutant resisted her instinct to teleport behind him and kicking him hard in the spine and instead leapt over him at Lady Bellorum's urging and gained on him with powerful blows. "you can only defend for so long Jedi!"

TAG: @Lady_Belligerent @Hawke @Adalia-Durron

13. Hawke

Hawke Jedi Knight star 2

Dec 4, 2021

As his counterpart throws the blows, Hawke continued to deflect the shots left and right. With such momentum, Hawke jumped and flipped over the sith and in his fighting stance, “soon enough you will lose your energy

14. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008

‘You can’t ignore me, Hawke.’ Her voice again filled Hawke’s mind, ‘this isn’t a game of pattycake, is it? Tell me you aren’t tempted to touch the darkness, I believe you’re curious. I can show you it’s many delights, young Jedi… no more balance, only passion.’

“Illyana, tell me more about your alignment, or posture, it will bring the duel to life for anyone reading if they can ‘see’ your body positions and movement.”

Bell paced behind the duelists, never taking her eyes off Illyana. “Parry his weak attacks, Illyana, and immediately press your next one before he can prepare, riposte!” Bellorum smiled, “you’re performing marvelously, we shall celebrate later by shopping.”

The Vanguard and Tay Neir like this.
  15. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    IC Adalia Tehanis-Durron

She senses the Force swirling around @Hawke, a dark presence and looks over to the Lady opposite.

"Keep your focus @Hawke - listen to your own thoughts, and focus on the task at hand, you are dueling, that is all you need to concentrate on."

Her words were firm but as his reactions in this were important she chose to leave the Force out of it.

16. Dandelo

Aug 25, 2014

Turned with a graceful twirl to meet her opponent once again, her pose was confident and her shoulders back as she began to point her blade at him again, she flicked her blade upwards hoping to strike at his chin. She had a lot of energy, more than he could possibly imagine.

TAG: @Lady_Belligerent @Hawke @Adalia-Durron

17. Hawke

Hawke Jedi Knight star 2

Dec 4, 2021
    IC Hawke:

Stepping back far enough out of the blade range, Hawke deflected it by swiping his blade to the left and knocking it had enough to potentially knock it from her hands.

Adalia-Durron and Tay Neir like this.
  18. Dandelo

Aug 25, 2014

was caught off guard by the forceful blow, but gripped her hilt with both hands. She momentarily stumbled sideways to the left before catching her balance. She turned back to him with glare, she yelled in a kind of battle cry and lunged forward, in sweeping blows, clashing her saber with his.

19. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008

’You cannot ignore me, young Jedi.’ Her voice was insistent, this was something she wouldn’t let go of easily. ’The darkness has so much more than the light, join us and learn the meaning of true power. I would personally oversee your training.’

“Excellent, Illyana,” Bellorum encouraged the young Sith, “he cannot match your passion.”

Adalia-Durron , Hawke and Dandelo like this.
  20. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
  21. Hawke

Hawke Jedi Knight star 2

Dec 4, 2021

With their sabers clashing together, Hawke stepped to the side moving his saber away from here. Having doing so, Hawke would only hope that Dandelo would loser her footing by all the force she applied.

Tag: @Dandelo @Adalia-Durron @Lady_Belligerent

Last edited: Nov 17, 2022
    Dandelo likes this.
  22. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    OOC: @Hawke - you’ve controlled another player’s character by determining how they react. Those details must be determined by @Dandelo, only he decides if Illyana will lose her footing. You may certainly attempt to cause her to lose footing. If you’d like to edit your post that would be great. :) thanks!

Dandelo likes this.
  23. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    OOC Its a learning curve, and part of his training ;)

IC Adalia Tehanis-Durron

"Defense my Padawan, well done, respond to the passion with calm, be passive." She urged quietly.

Sarge likes this.
  24. Dandelo

Aug 25, 2014

The mutant Sith slid forward and skidded along the floor and scowled at the padawan "with all this side stepping Jedi, I'd quit striving to be a knight and become a line dancer instead..." she raised her lightsaber above her head, her left leg bent forward "now are we gonna duel? I am your enemy, am I not? strike me down...I'm attacking you, your conscience can tell you that you killed me in defence" she gave a sardonic smile to the padawan's master, the Jedi Adalia

25. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    IC Adalia Tehanis-Durron

A wry smile as the Sith looked to her. "Goading? Really?" She turned to @Hawke "Your mantel is not to defeat but to defend, yourself and those who need it, injure your opponent, if you must, but do not dispatch them."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.