main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Star Wars Rebels Season 4 Discussion (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Neverx, Mar 25, 2017.

1. EzraSnoke

EzraSnoke Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 25, 2017
    Isnt it true that in ANH when Leia and Luke arrive on Yavin that over the intercom you can hear "Phoenix Squadron" being called somewhere?

So that'd suggest perhaps the entire crew of the Ghost survives Season 4. Except for probably Kanan (no other Jedi were left by then).

2. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    I don't believe so

3. MandoArtist

MandoArtist Jedi Master star 4

Nov 12, 2015
    Sabine and Hera are definitely still around by ANH. The others are still up for the chopping block.

MandaloreRex2015 likes this.
  4. Watto

Watto Force Ghost star 4

Dec 13, 1998
    The one big one I think we need to find out about is Cad Bane, but I think they have plans for him if not on this show then in the films or another animated show. To a lesser degree i'd consider Boba's intermediate period and his connection with Bane a loose thread but I think they're still working on a standalone for Boba.

For those asking, Ventress' conclusion in Dark Disciple was directly from TCW scripts written by Filoni, Katie Lucas, and team, so that's her definitive fate from the Filoni-verse.

And S4 of Rebels will be 15 episodes (just like S1), this was confirmed in the stories on the series' end from IGN, etc.

MandaloreRex2015 and Embomania like this.
  5. DarthTalgus

DarthTalgus Force Ghost star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    Unless Cad Bane is dead that is (going by that story reel, but then again Filoni and Pablo dodged the question)

6. Ancient Whills

Ancient Whills Force Ghost star 6

Jun 12, 2011
    It's odd for them to spoil a character death like that if Bane truly died.

7. Embomania

Embomania Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 2, 2013
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MandaloreRex2015 and Watto like this.
  8. Ancient Whills

Jun 12, 2011
    Could that hint to what happens in season 4?
    [​IMG]

podjazd and MandaloreRex2015 like this.
  9. DANNASUK

DANNASUK Force Ghost star 7

Nov 1, 2012
    Most likely. Other books have given hints how Rebels could end.

10. Vialco

Vialco Force Ghost star 5

Mar 6, 2007
    Yeah but at least Sabine gets a maturity boost in Season Three. Ezra is still stealing A-Wings, get kicked around by Geonosians and Tuskens and Chopper.

Honestly, Kanan needs to send Ezra to Jedi boot camp for a couple months. Either that or confiscate his lightsaber and ship and set him to doing hard labour around the Rebel
    Base until he smartens up.

Unruly teenagers sometimes need a good hard reality check to curb their excessive immaturity.

Iron_lord and MandaloreRex2015 like this.
  11. Ancient Whills

Jun 12, 2011
  12. starocean90

starocean90 Chosen One star 8

Feb 19, 2014
  13. DANNASUK

DANNASUK Force Ghost star 7

Nov 1, 2012
  14. Skywalker2B

Skywalker2B Jedi Grand Master star 3

Dec 8, 2000
    Just because Rukh is in season 4 does not spell doom for Thrawn. It could be that Thrawn just meets Rukh in the season and takes him as his personal body guard. At some point, Thrawn is given orders in the Unknown Regions and he takes Rukh along with him. Then, at some point post-RotJ, they return from the Unknown Regions (perhaps with coordinates for a gathering of Imperial ships (think Aftermath trilogy)? Or something like that. Point being that Thrawn survives past RotJ and Rukh kills him eventually.

15. Houle

Houle Jedi Knight star 1

Apr 3, 2016
    I really hope so. I mean, we're talking about Thrawn here, one of the most beloved Legends-characters off all time. To kill him off this quick, and in a show like Rebels, after finally canonizing him, would be a complete waist of the character.

Darth Wookiee likes this.
  16. Vialco

Mar 6, 2007
    Well I doubt Rukh will cut in in half the way Obi-Wan did to Maul. Probably just a knife in the back like he did in Legends.

17. Vialco

Mar 6, 2007
    Yeah she was getting a bit too big for her britches there. Fortunately Kanan gave her a swift and relatively painless smackdown that got her to adjust her attitude pretty fast.

Ezra really needs another one of those attitude adjustments. Maybe getting lost in the desert on Tatooine burned some of that immaturity out of him.

18. TheMechanical0ne

TheMechanical0ne Jedi Master star 1

Aug 24, 2014
    Chopper's still around that time too, though I feel like out of all the Ghost crew members, people would be least concerned as to whether Chopper makes it or not by the end of the show. :p

19. 80ninjas

80ninjas Jedi Master star 1

Apr 25, 2014
    Chopper is my favorite character in Rebels.....

TheMechanical0ne likes this.
  20. TheMechanical0ne

TheMechanical0ne Jedi Master star 1

Aug 24, 2014
    In all honesty, he's among my favorites as well. Granted he hasn't changed much since the show started, but I do find his antics amusing.
    I'm just noting how out of all the characters of the Ghost crew he seems to be getting the least amount of concern among the fans. Hera has like, three different sources confirming her survival past Rebels and I still see fans worried if she'll make it.

21. Iron_lord

Iron_lord Chosen One star 10

Sep 2, 2012
    The difference is Chopper actually appeared on-screen in Rogue One, so people are more confident.

22. CommanderFlage

CommanderFlage Jedi Youngling

Mar 5, 2017
    I think it would be disappointing if Rukh killed Thrawn especially being introduced in the last season of the show and he wasn't even in season 3. Best route is to send Thrawn mapping the unknown regions.

podjazd, DarthRosie, DBPirate and 3 others like this.
  23. Darkspellmaster

Darkspellmaster Jedi Master star 4

Dec 20, 2015
    You know this situation with Sabine, reminds me of Kyp and his brother from the Legacy books. Given that Dave seems to be pulling from that, could it be a Kyp situation where their death's propel her into a different mindset for later? I have to wonder about that.

Lady_Misty likes this.
  24. cwustudent

cwustudent Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 25, 2011
    After watching the trailer, anybody have a hypothesis for how the season will play out? We got some interesting hints. The Broken Horn, Imperial construction modules, Saw Gerrera, a Kyber crystal, a U-Wing, an Imperial shield generator, etc.

25. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    By the way Rex looks it seems like he is safe at least until Jedi