main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Star Wars Rebels Season 4 Discussion (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Neverx, Mar 25, 2017.

1. 80ninjas

80ninjas Jedi Master star 1

Apr 25, 2014
    Man I hope Filoni at some point confirms that's Rex. I know there are people that are dead set against him being that old guy but I think it would be an amazing way to tie the animated stuff back to the OT (and also play into the "Clones just kind of faded away into background characters" angle).

2. Darkspellmaster

Darkspellmaster Jedi Master star 4

Dec 20, 2015
    I could actually buy that given that Thrawn is such a liked character and no one wants him gone just yet. Also having him just meet Rukh would work since it looks like he's mostly on his own and not working for the imperials. So having him being sent out makes sense for the Empire. Palpatine wouldn't want him around for ANH and such because of the fact that he'd be most useful expanding out the Empire vs. Dealing with some pesky alliance. Having him come back and maybe introduce the hand for the next series post ROTJ would be a great move and give us some interesting tales.

Skywalker2B and MandaloreRex2015 like this.
  3. CoolyFett

CoolyFett Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 3, 2003
    Where is the proof Sabine survives Season 4? Or is that just wishful thinking?

4. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014
    She's seen in the Destiny shorts or a shot of it, with Princess Leia. She has season 3 hair with blue colours, and Leia appears to be wearing her New Hope outfit. There's a picture in the Forces of Destiny thread.

5. Houle

Houle Jedi Knight star 1

Apr 3, 2016
    Hm, i wouldn't be too sure about that. The desciption said her set shows her and chopper inside the Yavin 4 Base, which mean it can probably play by the time of season 4. But we'll see.

MandaloreRex2015 likes this.
  6. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014

Yeah, but Sabine could have been around Yavin 4 in a New Hope.

7. ConservativeJedi321

ConservativeJedi321 Force Ghost star 6

Mar 19, 2016
    Isn't she also attributed to doing some post ANH propaganda artwork in the sourcebook? I don't have it but that's what I've heard. I'm sure if they really wanted they could retcon that in some way, but as it stands now her survival has been implied for some time.

8. CloneWarsFan01

CloneWarsFan01 Jedi Knight star 2

Sep 1, 2015
  9. CloneWarsFan01

CloneWarsFan01 Jedi Knight star 2

Sep 1, 2015
    If anyone here is a member of Wookieepedia, can u add into it's page on Rebels: Season Four that it's actually 16 episodes long, along wit providing the link to Tracy's tweet that proves that? I tried to edit it in there but have failed multiple times. Please let me know. Thanks.

10. mattman8907

mattman8907 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 17, 2012
    [​IMG]

Possible Locations for Season Four?

11. Darth_Accipiter

Darth_Accipiter Force Ghost star 5

Feb 2, 2015
    after a quick Wiki search, Ord Biniir sounds like the planet some speculated to be Eadu.

12. Canyon D

Canyon D Jedi Knight star 4

Nov 17, 2015
    How can rex be alive in ROTJ when he has the accelerated growth like all the other clones?

Lady_Misty and Vialco like this.
  13. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    I wonder if Kallus will survive? How old is Kallus supposed to be?

Rex would only be 72

14. ManWithoutAStar

ManWithoutAStar Jedi Knight star 3

Mar 19, 2017

Where did you get that? Can we get the full page image?

15. DarthTalgus

DarthTalgus Force Ghost star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    Just slow motioned the trailer and it looks like Saw Gerrera is standing near a giant Kyber crystal. Even tho we won't see Jedha in Rebels maybe they'll show us why Saw went there in the first place ?

16. DANNASUK

DANNASUK Force Ghost star 7

Nov 1, 2012
    If we're not seeing Jedha, then it means we won't be shown anything related to it.

17. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    I'm surprised we have not gotten any leaks regarding Season 4 yet.

18. Skywalker2B

Skywalker2B Jedi Grand Master star 3

Dec 8, 2000
    I'm still confused about the comments that people are saying that we know Sabine survives into RotJ. I've read, in various places, that it is Hera that is with Leia on Endor in Forces of Destiny, not Sabine. So, the only known Ghost crew to survive are Hera and Chopper.

Based on the pics that were shown at the Rebels panels, you can be pretty sure that Rex is the guy in RotJ. They showed a pic of Rex in a camo outfit with the same helmet as the Rebel Commandos on Endor in RotJ. And Filoni and Pablo "joked" about how that pic got in there and why he would need camo, etc. I'd say that is about as close to a confirmation that we're going to get.

Also, we see Saw by a Kyber Crystal and in another pic, sitting next to "Two Tubes". So, while we may not see Jedha in Rebels, I'm willing to bet that it will be mentioned and we'll see/hear that Saw is headed there.

I'm in the middle of listening to the Thrawn novel, which, so far, takes place before we see him on Rebels. Based on what he seems to be "looking for", and having read Catalyst and seen RO, I predict that Tarkin will have a hand in convincing the Emperor to send Thrawn to the Unknown Region on a mission to get him away from the Death Star project.

19. mattman8907

mattman8907 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 17, 2012

it's from the Rogue One Visual Guide.

20. Skywalker2B

Skywalker2B Jedi Grand Master star 3

Dec 8, 2000
    Jedi Knight Fett, I'm more surprised that we haven't gotten any leaks about the next animation show. DF said that they work on a season about 1.5 years before we see it, so that would mean that they've already been working on the new show for a year or more. That's some impressive security!

podjazd likes this.
  21. cwustudent

cwustudent Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 25, 2011
    And blows it up, maybe?

[​IMG]

DarthTalgus likes this.
  22. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    For Rebels it's about 8months in advance for TCW it was about a year. I am just surprised because we got the big leak last year that Thrawn would be in Rebels.

23. ManWithoutAStar

Mar 19, 2017
    I think this will play into Saw's increasing extremism. Blowing up Star Destroyers would be right in the vein of that.
    It reminded me of Jedha from Rogue One and the Destroyer that is parked aboved the Holy City: "He has been attacking the kyber shipment."

24. cwustudent

cwustudent Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 25, 2011
    IIRC the U-Wing is Saw's, too.

[​IMG]

Reminds me of the DSII shield generator.

[​IMG]

I started a Rebels marathon the other day. Yesterday, Siege of Lothal, Minister Tua hinted at the real reason the Empire was on Lothal. Would Kallus be privy to the alleged Kyber crystal? He's helping them plan something. [face_thinking]

25. ManWithoutAStar

Mar 19, 2017
    There was a rumor somewhere that Lothal has something to do with the Death Star's laser dish.