main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Library Reference Star Wars: The Legacy Trilogy - the OOC Thread for Episode XII: Legacy of the Force

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by Sinrebirth , Oct 29, 2020.

1. The Jedi in the Pumas

The Jedi in the Pumas Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 23, 2018
    Double post but...

*turns to @Shadowsun *

[​IMG]

The nerve... I see Vicrul wants to tango.

darthbernael and Shadowsun like this.
  2. Shadowsun

Shadowsun Force Ghost star 4

Jun 26, 2017
    Vicrul does not want to tango, he is merely wiping the dirt off his boot.

3. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    I forgot my Wednesday summary this week. Sowwi!

But!

Let's have fun with this weeks update...

@Kurisan and @Jerjerrod-Lennox are on a happy infiltration of the Armand Isard facility... fun place, that. Good luck!

@HanSolo29 is about to have a trip... a happy memory one. Good drugs, amirite?

Meanwhile, @TheSilentInfluence and @darthbernael have more domesticity afoot, but also a potential recruit for the Council? Maybe? And what of Amaria and Kaz, I wonder? Or the yellow-armoured Mandalorian?

I suppose
    we should mention that @Shadowsun and @The Jedi in the Pumas are about to have a... moment of some violence... while @CosmoHender earns some sass from Nomi!

Corellia looks nice, am I right, @galactic-vagabond422?

@QueenSabe7 and I are about to finish up, and then we'll have a big old shift...

4. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014
    @Sinrebirth

Hm. I think I have a guess about the yellow armoured Mandalorian. :p

Sinrebirth and darthbernael like this.
  5. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Aryan right now:

[​IMG]

:p

6. The Jedi in the Pumas

The Jedi in the Pumas Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 23, 2018
    It seems that Dol Khan has the odds stacked against him...

[​IMG]

... Exactly how we like it!

7. CosmoHender

CosmoHender Jedi Master star 4

Dec 2, 2016
    @TheSilentInfluence

So Madelyn is still alive... I was wondering about that. Perhaps their paths will cross in the near future...

8. TheSilentInfluence

Jul 15, 2014
    Perhaps. It would probably give them both some closure. Don't forget, one of Madelyn's daughters is named Luminara...

9. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Ah yes, the Wednesday summary.

Looks as if @galactic-vagabond422 is about to go all in with Syal... words will be had.

@The Jedi In The Pumas and @Shadowsun have their fun combo on-going, which will inevitably be a disaster for someone...

Meanwhile, @Kurisan and @Jerjerrod-Lennox are, would you believe it, on the ground floor of the same building... oops.

@CosmoHender clears her Kyber - and perhaps her soul - but there is a lot more yet to happen... and, after all, there are two...

@TheSilentInfluence doubled up this week with Eleanor and Madelyn, who has her own backstory... @darthbernael had quite the chit-chat with the old woman, and we learned a lot about them each... but still no recruits!

While @Mitth_Fisto and I finish up our combo, we'll see some real credits move, yessir... which will probably soften the blow of Dade raiding his shop!

One has to wonder how @HanSolo29 is going to experience refrain, the drug which lets you relive your happiest moment...

.... even as @QueenSabe7 has a conversation with the long-dead Leia...

Will Kylo Ren turn up this week? Oh yes.

Yes he will.

10. darthbernael

darthbernael EU Community Mod, Fuego, Pyrofuego! star 5 Staff Member Manager

Apr 15, 2019
    Yes...someone...is going to be very mad when he finally wakes up and finds his ship is gone and beyond that that it got banged up and someone stole his stuff...

Sinrebirth and Mitth_Fisto like this.
  11. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    Don't worry. It didn't get 'banged up', went straight for blown up instead :D

Plus, not that much was actually stolen, most of it was just flash vaporized. Got a little melty. Just a skosh. [face_whistling]

Plus, you know it's not it was all that valuable a run anyway. With a sighting of a Jedi and what would look like a droid fighting, not to mention his own 'killer' who knows who took what - if anything. [face_shhh]

12. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    maniacal laugh

I have enjoyed ruining your ship, Bernael.

Mitth_Fisto and darthbernael like this.
  13. AgentViper007

AgentViper007 Force Ghost star 7

Mar 9, 2005
    Makes a change, you're usually ruining mine:p

darthbernael likes this.
  14. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    That is very true!

Well let's speak of this week, shall we?

Snooty First Order Commander meeting with our resident non-human and his scroll, @Mitth_Fisto? Check.

A nice reunion between a murderer and said friend's murderer, @Jerjerrod-Lennox, @Kurisan? Check.

Stormtroopers! Just for you, @CosmoHender! Check.

You've caught the eye of someone you wanted to, @darthbernael! Congrats!

Personal drama quota filled, @galactic-vagabond422? Of course!

And a drinking, drinking, drinking, Twi'lek for @TheSilentInfluence!

Combos continuing for @HanSolo29, @QueenSabe7, @The Jedi in the Pumas, and @Shadowsun!

darthbernael likes this.
  15. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Well, well, well. We have some tremendous fun pending in the final posts of the combos to go up.

Unkar Plutt has gone pro scavenger on Coruscant itself! Good thing that @CosmoHender was on the ball!

Kylo Ren has seen something in your future, @darthbernael... I wonder what it could be.

Off to Ralltiir we go, @galactic-vagabond422, with Syal to boot. Success! But at what cost...

Well that went well, @TheSilentInfluence! A good bar fight is good for the soul, am I right?

Seems like @Mitth_Fisto did very well out of his treachery, and got a bit greedy on top of it all!

Meanwhile, @QueenSabe7 has just finished off a bittersweet combo with Leia... a lot of tragedy there.

The finishing touches of the great fight between @The Jedi in the Pumas, and @Shadowsun comes up!

Meanwhile @Jerjerrod-Lennox, @Kurisan continue their... well, that would be a spoiler!

And last but not least, @HanSolo29 and I finish a trip down memory lane with the refrain drug! Anyone want some?

16. darthbernael

Apr 15, 2019
    Xundel has already 'told' Kylo how he feels about that 'child's' vision. And a satisfying raspberry it was.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2021
    Sinrebirth likes this.
  17. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Kudos to the lovely happy drug memories of @HanSolo29, I just wanted to make sure @The Jedi in the Pumas feels guilty about killing Jalynn.

@QueenSabe7 adds up Rey, and we have RESOLVE! We can save Ben! Yaaaay!

@Shadowsun and Pumas dance, and lots of fire is thrown - and a bit of chaos commences!

This is going to be IT!

18. QueenSabe7

QueenSabe7 Chosen One star 6

Mar 23, 2001
    [​IMG]

darthbernael and Sinrebirth like this.
  19. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Something tells me that's a fruitless gesture. There's probably no getting through that thick skull...[face_mischief] :p

20. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Well, well, well.

Tug tug tug.

The strings are pulled.

The Resistance has been found by Hux! @QueenSabe7 is imperilled and Coruscant is in chaos as the First Order rushes to act. @Shadowsun knows where she is! The Knights of Ren have been on the edge of catching her once already - second chance!

@CosmoHender gets a reward for cleaning the Kyber, while @darthbernael and @TheSilentInfluence get a good tie to the violence thanks to Nomi.

We see @Mitth_Fisto has all manner of opportunity afoot here, and a tie to @HanSolo29, the acting ruler of Coruscant! I feel as if Sellik has her hands full here...

Even the already complicated encounter between @Jerjerrod-Lennox, @Kurisan has been caught up in the mobilisation chaos!

Of course, with the First Order on HIGH ALERT, they snatch up @galactic-vagabond422! What will he do?

HanSolo29 and darthbernael like this.
  21. darthbernael

Apr 15, 2019
    Rey, @QueenSabe7, If you die Xundel is going to hunt you down and resurrect you just so he can kill you again out of sheer frustration at losing the other half of what he sees is needed.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2021
    Sinrebirth and greyjedi125 like this.
  22. CosmoHender

CosmoHender Jedi Master star 4

Dec 2, 2016
    Trace Martez has entered the game...

23. darthbernael

Apr 15, 2019
    Xundel sits in a corner grumbling, occasionally the word "Mandalorians..." can be heard among the grumbles.

24. TheSilentInfluence

Jul 15, 2014
    I was surprised to see Trace lol. I wasn't expecting that but tbh it makes sense.

25. AgentViper007

AgentViper007 Force Ghost star 7

Mar 9, 2005
    And I thought I was the only one who liked Baudo yachts:p