main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Target Price Drop!!! Good news???

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by Darth_Stove, Oct 27, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AnakinWisler

AnakinWisler Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2002
    The sale goes form 10/27-11/16. Call your local Target to make sure that they are selling them for $2.99. Not all of the stores are doing the sale.

2. BushiFox

BushiFox Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 16, 2002
    Mine was. good for army builders, cause they had a lot of super battle droids. :)

(I wish they had the unleashed for 3 dollars...hothy = lucky lucky lucky.)

3. Mr_Ghost_YaraelSpook

Mr_Ghost_YaraelSpook Jedi Youngling

Oct 20, 2002
    Just got back from Target, and yes, they had the sale going on. Sadly it was a bit picked over and they only had peg warmers like Kit Fisto, Luminara Unduli, Tusken Raider Female and C3PO, but I did pick up the last Captain Typho as I had been waiting to get one but didn't want to pay full price for him before.

4. ThePostman

ThePostman Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    I'll probably head up there, I'll pick up another clone if they have him.

5. Darth_Stove

Darth_Stove Jedi Youngling star 3

May 2, 2002
    Im glad I was able to help people out. Its cool that some of you found the sale at your Target. Good Luck to all

6. JediFarfy

JediFarfy Jedi Master star 4

Nov 2, 2000
    My Target hasn't lowered the prices, but we go through the toys pretty fast still.

Stupid Target...

JediFarfy

7. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    I plan to go to Target and buy as many $2.99 figs as I can today. *crosses fingers and hopes there are some left!*

8. Quickstrike34

Quickstrike34 Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 27, 2001
    I guess I'll have to check mine sometime this week. Heres to hoping they are having the sale :)

9. Grey

Grey Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 25, 2002
    Man, I am racking up on peg warmers i need. I have found 15 that i needed and picked up 3 extra jedi, 2 extra geonesian warriors, 3 extra clones and a few extra battle and super battle droids for my arena setup.

I have hit 3 targets in my area and my dad was down in Columbia SC and he got me a few more. Friday i plan to hit Raleigh.

10. XR73627794

XR73627794 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 12, 2002
    Went there today, and my Target was actually having the sale.
    I picked up a Tusken female, Captain Typho, Final Battle Jango and Mace Windu Constipation Rescue. :)

11. Kung-Fu-Yoda

Kung-Fu-Yoda Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 26, 2002
    JediMasterGuff Unleashed: To Shaggable?

Just kidden! :p

$3.00 for unleashed figures, I don't have any, but now's a perfect time to start my unleashed collection! :)

-Yoda [face_devil]

12. SithLord1968

SithLord1968 Jedi Master star 2

Dec 8, 2000
    Yippee! Orn Free Tas, Djas Puhrs and Jar Jars for everyone!
    That's all that the Target in Plymouth Meeting PA has....

13. Jirin_Raman

Jirin_Raman Jedi Master star 4

Apr 6, 2002
    The local Target has dropped the prices to $2.99, as so many others have. However, I have no need for Final Battle Jango, Outland Peasant Anakin, Kit Fisto, or C-3PO. :(

14. Quickstrike34

Sep 27, 2001
    Out of both Targets I went two, they only had one I needed, but at least they were having the sale. Well, On the bright side I finally got the Orn Fre Ta :)

15. _HothWampa_

_HothWampa_ Jedi Master star 4

Jun 24, 2002
    my target had stuff on sale too :D! my friend got the arena padme' and a battle droid to add to his geonosis arena playset and he got the jango/boba unleashed... all that for a total of 10 bucks... not bad not bad

16. Darth_Stove

May 2, 2002
    Alright, since I told everyone about the Target Price drop I think its only fair that everyone pitches in to buy me a nice gift :)

17. Drac39

Drac39 Force Ghost star 6

Jul 9, 2002
    Sure Darth_Stove what would you like?
    [face_devil]

18. XR73627794

Jan 12, 2002
    You know, this means you can get TRU to price match now. ;)
    So if your TRU has all of those wonderful new waves, you can get those for $2.99 now too.

19. JediJunkie247

JediJunkie247 Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 24, 2002
    Stove,

Just a point of information, and not to be downgrading your starting this thread, but I posted in the Tapcafe about the Target price drop about 6 hours before you did.

If you don't believe me, got to page 46 of the Tapcafe thread and look for my post at 2:15 p.m.

20. JediFarfy

JediFarfy Jedi Master star 4

Nov 2, 2000
    Well, my Target finally dropped the price. I already have them all, except Sidious and that blue dude (arg! can never remember his name). I never even saw them at my Target anyways.

I also heard that some Targets carry the Unleashed figures! Why doesn't my stupid little Target! We just went through a $10 MILLION remodel to make our store bigger, but it turns out we're still the smallest Target. ARG!!!

JediFarfy

21. Darth_Stove

May 2, 2002
    Thats cool that you posted the info first.

I thought about places price matching but doesnt it have to be an advertised sale?

22. Quickstrike34

Sep 27, 2001
    I dont know if it dose or dosent, some places advertise doing it on any item any time, however others are "If its in our add, and you find it cheaper". I guess someone will have to ask next time they go to TRU and let us know the results :)

23. Darth_Stove

May 2, 2002
    Maybe if you take your receipt from Target into someplace like TRU and show them that the figures are cheaper elsewhere they will match...who knows

24. ThePostman

ThePostman Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    No they wont match clearance items like that.

25. XR73627794

Jan 12, 2002
    They will, they just have to call target. Those figures technically aren't on clearance, just at a reduced price. If they were in the actual clearance section, then it would be a different thing. Trust me, it will work.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.