main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Games The 100 Day Star Wars Challenge

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Jordan1Kenobi, Jun 17, 2020.

1. clone commander bossk

clone commander bossk Ostrich Velocity Expert star 5

Nov 5, 2019
    RISHI

It's a mostly forgotten barren moon that nobody will find. (hopefully)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. The Senate

The Senate Jedi Knight star 3

Feb 12, 2020
    Yavin 4

It’s remote and the jungles could be fun to explore.Plus I could salvage anything left on the base.

3. Jedi_Sith_Smuggler_Droid

Jedi_Sith_Smuggler_Droid Force Ghost star 6

Mar 13, 2014
    Day 41 - If you had a bounty on your head and had to hide away safely on a planet for a year, which would you choose?

Alderaan

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 30, 2020
  4. The Senate

Feb 12, 2020
    Seems like a odd choice considering it’s a core wirld which are widely populated

5. clone commander bossk

Nov 5, 2019

6. Jedi_Sith_Smuggler_Droid

Mar 13, 2014
    That's what the bounty hunters will be thinking too. Throws them off my trail.

Alderaan is a core world, but it has large low populated areas in the mountains and wooded valleys and plains. Most don't know I have history on Alderaan and a few good friends there. Not enough to be known there. If there is a price on my head it's probably connected and they'll help me vanish to a remote place where I'll know if someone is coming after me.

7. DarthIntegral

DarthIntegral JCC Baseball Draft/SWC Draft Commish star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Host

Jul 13, 2005
    it's not all that populated post Battle of Yavin ....

8. The Senate

Feb 12, 2020
    I wonder why??

9. cubman987

cubman987 Friendly Neighborhood Saga/Music/Fun & Games Mod star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 7, 2014
    I'd hide out in Naboo, seems like there are enough remote areas to keep out of site and enjoy the beautiful scenery.

10. Jordan1Kenobi

Jordan1Kenobi Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
    Ahch-To. If Luke Skywalker can hide there for all those years, then I could certainly manage for a year. It's extremely well hidden, and is separated into mostly abandoned islands. It would be nearly impossible to search the whole planet for one person, and that's if you managed to find the planet in the first place.

It seems very peaceful and beautiful too, with climates similar to Earth, so it wouldn't be too hard to survive on your own. You may even befriend a tribe of Lanai.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. Jordan1Kenobi

Sep 30, 2012
    I think that was the first week that no two people had the same answer. Looks like we can all hide pretty well!

WEEK 1 - BOUNTY HUNTERS
    Day 1 - If you had to hire one bounty hunter to protect your life, who would it be?
    Popular answers: Din Djarin, Asajj Ventress
    Other answers: Sabine Wren, Jango Fett
    Day 2 - Which bounty hunter looks the coolest / has the best design?
    Popular answers: Bossk, Embo
    Other answers: Cad Bane, IG-11
    Day 3 - What is your favourite bounty hunter weapon? Who uses it?
    Popular answers: Cad Bane's blaster pistols
    Other answers: Din Djarin's phase-pulse blaster, Din Djarin's whistling birds, Din Djarin's portable carbon freezing chamber, Serpias' suit of armour
    Day 4 - Which bounty hunter would you most like to see more of in future content?
    Popular answers: Bossk
    Other answers: Din Djarin, Embo, Zuckuss, Greef Karga, The Child
    Day 5 - What was your favourite bounty hunter scene in a film or TV show?
    Popular answers: Train fight sequence (The Clone Wars: Bounty)
    Other answers: Boba Fett falling into the Sarlacc, anything in the last two episodes of The Mandalorian, Din Djarin's introduction, Din Djarin vs. the Jawas, Mandalorians vs. Bounty Hunters (The Mandalorian Episode 3)​
    Day 6 - If every bounty hunter went head to head, who do you think would come out on top?
    Popular answers: Cad Bane
    Other answers: Durge, Boba Fett, Bossk, Sabine Wren, Din Djarin​
    Day 7 - Who is your favourite bounty hunter?
    Popular answers: Din Djarin, Bossk
    Other answers: Embo, Cad Bane, Durge
    WEEK 2 - JEDI
    Day 8 - Who is your favourite Jedi?
    Popular answers: Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Other answers: Yoda, Luke Skywalker, Ahsoka Tano​
    Day 9 - Which Jedi has the best character development?
    Popular answers: Luke Skywalker, Ahsoka Tano
    Other answers: Ezra Bridger, Barriss Offee​
    Day 10 - Which Jedi has the best name?
    Other answers: Luminara Unduli, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Ima-Gun Di, Nomi Sunrider
    Day 11 - Which Jedi would you want to train you?
    Popular answers: Obi-Wan Kenobi, Ahsoka Tano, Yoda
    Other answers: Qui-Gon Jinn, Kit Fisto, Thon
    Day 12 - Which Jedi do you feel is highly underrated?
    Popular answers: Jocasta Nu
    Other answers: Shaak Ti, Depa Billaba, Eeth Koth, Agen Kolar, Saesee Tiin, Coleman Trebor, Anakin Skywalker
    Day 13 - Which Jedi looks the coolest / has the best design?
    Popular answers: Kit Fisto
    Other answers: Mace Windu, Plo Koon, Revan, Pong Krell, Coleman Trebor, Oppo Rancisis
    Day 14 - Which non-canon Jedi would you like to see brought into canon?
    Popular answers: Mara Jade Skywalker
    Other answers: A'Sharad Hett, Siri Tachi, Satele Shan, Kyle Katarn, Jorus C'baoth, Kao Cen Darach
    WEEK 3 - Villains
    Day 15 - Which villain is the most menacing?
    Popular answers: Darth Vader, Emperor Palpatine
    Other answers: Darth Maul, Grand Admiral Thrawn
    Day 16 - Which villain had the best redemption?
    Popular answers: Darth Vader, Kylo Ren
    Other answers: Darth Maul
    Day 17 - Which villain had the best death?
    Popular answers: Darth Maul (Rebels)
    Other answers: Darth Vader, Count Dooku, Grand Moff Tarkin, Jabba the Hutt, Supreme Leader Snoke, Director Krennic, General Grievous
    Day 18 - Which villain did something that you can agree or sympathize with?
    Popular answers: Savage Opress (being Forced to be a monster and do as everyone says)
    Other answers: Darth Vader (leading his men in battle from the front lines), Maul (wanting revenge on Palpatine), Kylo Ren (being angry at his family), Darth Sidious (studying all aspects of the Force, not just the Jedi), The Grand Inquisitor (choosing death over facing Vader), Anakin Skywalker (his first steps to turning bad / the Jedi were suspicious of him but Palpatine was kind)
    Day 19 - Which actor gave the best villainous performance?
    Popular answers: Ian McDiarmid (Darth Sidious / Emperor Palpatine)
    Other answers: Adam Driver (Kylo Ren), Peter Cushing (Grand Moff Tarkin), Christopher Lee (Count Dooku), James Earl Jones (Darth Vader), Lars Mikkelsen (Grand Admiral Thrawn)
    Day 20 - What is the best or most memorable villainous quote?
    Popular answers: Darth Vader and Darth Sidious quotes
    Other answers: Darth Vader: "No. I am your father.", Darth Vader: "The Force is with you, young Skywalker, but you are not a Jedi yet.", Darth Vader: "If only you knew the power of the dark side.", Darth Vader: "I am altering the deal. Pray I don't alter it any further.", Darth Vader: "I find your lack of faith disturbing.", Darth Vader: "I have you now.", Darth Sidious: "I am the senate!", Darth Sidious: "Unlimited power!", Darth Sidious: "Do it!", General Grievous: "Army or not, you must realise you are doomed."
    Day 21 - Who is your favourite villain?
    Popular answers: Darth Vader
    Other answers: Kylo Ren, Grand Admiral Thrawn, Darth Maul
    WEEK 4 - A New Hope
    Day 22 - What is your favourite part / scene of A New Hope?
    Popular answers: Opening sequence / the attack on Tantive IV
    Other answers: Obi-Wan telling Luke about his past / how his life went from boring to important, Luke and Leia fighting off stormtroopers and swinging across the chasm on the Death Star, The trench run / when Han shows up to save the day, Death Star escape / when Han chases the stormtroopers, Luke rescuing Leia / "I'm Luke Skywalker. I'm here to rescue you."
    Day 23 - Who is your favourite background character in A New Hope?
    Popular answers: Figrin D'an
    Other answers: Garindan, Momaw Nadon, Hrchek Kal Fas, Zubwen, BoShek, Kabe
    Day 24 - What's your favourite piece of music from A New Hope?
    Popular answers: Opening crawl theme, The Force theme
    Other answers: TIE fighter attack, Dune Sea theme, Cantina Band theme, Medal ceremony theme
    Day 25 - What is your favourite quote from A New Hope?
    Popular answers: Obi-Wan Kenobi and Darth Vader quotes
    Other answers: Obi-Wan Kenobi: "You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy", Obi-Wan Kenobi: “Use the Force, Luke. Let go, Luke." ... Darth Vader: "The Force is strong with this one.”, Obi-Wan Kenobi: "These aren't the droids you're looking for.", Obi-Wan Kenobi: "That's no moon. It's a space station.", Obi-Wan Kenobi: "Remember, the Force will be with you, always.", Luke Skywalker: "But I was going to Toche Station to pick up some power converters!", Luke Skywalker / Han Solo: "I have a very bad feeling about this." / "I got a bad feeling about this.", Darth Vader: "I find your lack of faith disturbing.", Darth Vader: "I have you now.", Darth Vader: "Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed. The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force.", Han Solo: "Uh, we had a slight weapons malfunction, but uh... everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here now, thank you. How are you?", Leia Organa: "Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi. You're my only hope."
    Day 26 - What is your favourite shot from A New Hope?
    Popular answers: Luke Skywalker infront of the twin suns
    Other answers: Obi-Wan Kenobi shutting down the tractor beam, Luke Han and Chewie waiting for the elevator on the Death Star, Star Destroyer chasing thr Tantive IV (opening shot), The heroes standing at the medal ceremony (final shot), Sandcrawler in front of the sunset
    Day 27 - What is your favourite specific location in A New Hope?
    Popular answers: Mos Eisley Cantina
    Other answers: Massassi Outpost, Death Star trench, Mos Eisley
    Day 28 - Who is your favourite character in A New Hope?
    Popular answers: Han Solo, Darth Vader
    Other answers: Luke Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, R2-D2 / C-3PO

WEEK 5 - Character Week 1
    Day 29 - Darth Vader: What is your favourite version/appearance of Darth Vader?
    Popular answers: The Empire Strikes Back, Rogue One
    Other answers: Return of the Jedi, Rebels, Marvel Comics
    Day 30 - Pamdé Amidala: Which outfit in Padmé Amidala's wardrobe do you like the most?
    Popular answers: Geonosis outfit
    Other answers: Delegation outfit, Mustafar outfit, Throne Room outfit, Summer meadow outfit, Black corset outfit, Senate outfit
    Day 31 - Jar Jar Binks: What's something that Jar Jar Binks has done that you admired/appreciated?
    Popular answers: His participation and helpfulness in the Battle of Mon Cala / Saving Padme Amidala's life
    Other answers: Facing Hondo Ohnaka's pirates, Helping Qui-Gon Jinn and Obi-Wan Kenobi even though he was banned from Otoh Gunga, His innocence honesty and kindness, Confronting General Grievous, His actions in 'Bombad Jedi', Choosing to be himself and not changing
    Day 32 - Poe Dameron: What is your favourite Poe Dameron moment?
    Popular answers: "So who talks first? You talk first? I talk first?"
    Other answers: Taking out 10 TIE Fighters in 20 seconds during the Battle of Takodana, Taking on the Dreadnaught on his own, "Permission to jump in an X-Wing and blow something up?", Taking on Kylo Ren alone, Reuiniting with BB-8 and Finn after he was presumed dead, Messing with General Hux over the comms
    Day 33 - Rey Skywalker: If we get to see any continuation from the Sequel Trilogy, what would you most like to see Rey Skywalker do?
    Popular answers: Starting up a new Jedi Order, Training Finn
    Other answers: Find the ancient texts of all Force users (Jedi and Sith, etc.) and create a new order based on true balance of the Force, Travel the galaxy with an apprentice to find Jedi artifacts and learn about the history of the Jedi, Find other Force users like Ahsoka Tano and Ezra Bridger, Turn the Lars homestead into a Jedi traning facility
    Day 34 - Admiral Ackbar: Despite his limited screen time, Admiral Ackbar is a very popular character. What do you like most about him?
    Popular answers: His look/design, His voice
    Other answers: "It's a trap!" quote, His legendary status, His military expertise, How he instantly goes from retreating to attacking
    Day 35 - Shaak Ti: Many fates have been given to Shaak Ti. Which of them would you have liked to be official, and how would you change it?
    Popular answers: Fighting Starkiller on Felucia, Captured by Grievous in the Battle of Coruscant, Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader killing her in the Jedi Temple
    Other answers: Keep her fate open for now and let a future film or show finish her story, Have a Darth Vader film or show where he hunts her down on Felucia

WEEK 6 - Planets
    Day 36 - If you could go on vacation to one planet, which would it be and what places would you visit there?
    Popular answers: Coruscant, Naboo
    Other answers: Felucia, Kashyyyk, Aeos Prime, Alderaan
    Day 37 - Which planet has the best design?
    Popular answers: Lothal, Crait
    Other answers: Coruscant, Felucia, Naboo, Utapau
    Day 38 - Which planet do you want to see more of in the future?
    Popular answers: Naboo, Coruscant
    Other answers: Abafar, Hosnian Prime
    Day 39 - Which planet has the best wildlife and/or flora?
    Popular answers: Felucia
    Other answers: Ahch-to, Crait, Sojourn
    Day 40 - Which planet has your favourite architecture?
    Popular answers: Naboo
    Other answers: Coruscant, Kashyyyk
    Day 41 - If you had a bounty on your head and had to hide away safely on a planet for a year, which would you choose?
    Popular answers: N/A
    Other answers: Dantooine, Hoth, Rishi Moon, Yavin IV, Alderaan, Naboo, Ahch-To
    WEEK 6 - Planets
    Day 36 - If you could go on vacation to one planet, which would it be and what places would you visit there?

Day 42 - What planet has the most interesting history and/or mythology behind it?

Last edited: Jul 31, 2020
    clone commander bossk likes this.
  12. clone commander bossk

Nov 5, 2019
    Coruscant

Birthplace of the humans and mandalorian races

Blobofat likes this.
  13. Blobofat

Blobofat Chosen One star 8

Dec 15, 2000
    ^ Coruscant. Plus the Sith and the Jedi have had temples there, it's the cradle of democracy and a sprawling ecumenopolis despite being twice the size of earth.

14. The Senate

Feb 12, 2020
    Coruscant due to the interesting lore in legends and being the birthplace of the human species.(Supposedly)

15. DarthIntegral

DarthIntegral JCC Baseball Draft/SWC Draft Commish star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Host

Jul 13, 2005
    Mortis

It feels like cheating to pick Mortis, but it's very hard to get better mythology. Like, I wanted to say Lothal, due to the wolves and the Temple. But the Temple has that mythology because of Mortis

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 31, 2020
  16. Cowgirl Jedi 1701

Cowgirl Jedi 1701 Force Ghost star 5

Dec 21, 2016
    Mandalore would have some really interesting history and culture/mythology, I think.

17. Jedi_Sith_Smuggler_Droid

Mar 13, 2014
    Day 42 - What planet has the most interesting history and/or mythology behind it?

Corusant. 100% that's my answer.

Not sure the mythology of it. Thou the reason for the Jedi Temple being where it is and an even older Sith Temple under it is fascinating. It's very Vatican City in Rome isn't it with churches built on top of churches, where supposedly the alters all lineup one above the other. And link London or any old city on Earth there must be all sort of legends and larger than life historical places where important events happened so long ago they've taken on a mythology beyond history.

The physical history of Corusant is amazing. The entire planet is one huge city. A city that this then built up on top of the older city reaching higher and higher. So high that there is a park where the highest peak of a once huge mountain range has just the very tip of that tallest mountain above ground. So I'm interesting in what is under Corusant as well.

In a lot of ways Corusant looks like the Death Star, a grid of man made structures. But under that man made grid is earth. Mountains, valleys, deserts, probably oceans, vast seas and lakes. What did Corusant look like before it was one huge city? And what remains of that underneath? What do the buildings look like as one goes deeper and deeper toward the surface. And what is the planets natural surface in the time of the PT, OT, and ST?

Here are pictures and concept art of that high mountain peak on Corusant.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

18. Jordan1Kenobi

Sep 30, 2012
    Mortis. It's a realm within the Force itself. Some even believe that the Force was created there. I found the whole Mortis arc and the Father, Son and Daughter really interesting. It was just so cool to see a planet like that.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. Jordan1Kenobi

Sep 30, 2012
    WEEK 1 - BOUNTY HUNTERS
    Day 1 - If you had to hire one bounty hunter to protect your life, who would it be?
    Popular answers: Din Djarin, Asajj Ventress
    Other answers: Sabine Wren, Jango Fett
    Day 2 - Which bounty hunter looks the coolest / has the best design?
    Popular answers: Bossk, Embo
    Other answers: Cad Bane, IG-11
    Day 3 - What is your favourite bounty hunter weapon? Who uses it?
    Popular answers: Cad Bane's blaster pistols
    Other answers: Din Djarin's phase-pulse blaster, Din Djarin's whistling birds, Din Djarin's portable carbon freezing chamber, Serpias' suit of armour
    Day 4 - Which bounty hunter would you most like to see more of in future content?
    Popular answers: Bossk
    Other answers: Din Djarin, Embo, Zuckuss, Greef Karga, The Child
    Day 5 - What was your favourite bounty hunter scene in a film or TV show?
    Popular answers: Train fight sequence (The Clone Wars: Bounty)
    Other answers: Boba Fett falling into the Sarlacc, anything in the last two episodes of The Mandalorian, Din Djarin's introduction, Din Djarin vs. the Jawas, Mandalorians vs. Bounty Hunters (The Mandalorian Episode 3)​
    Day 6 - If every bounty hunter went head to head, who do you think would come out on top?
    Popular answers: Cad Bane
    Other answers: Durge, Boba Fett, Bossk, Sabine Wren, Din Djarin​
    Day 7 - Who is your favourite bounty hunter?
    Popular answers: Din Djarin, Bossk
    Other answers: Embo, Cad Bane, Durge
    WEEK 2 - JEDI
    Day 8 - Who is your favourite Jedi?
    Other answers: Yoda, Luke Skywalker, Ahsoka Tano​
    Day 9 - Which Jedi has the best character development?
    Popular answers: Luke Skywalker, Ahsoka Tano
    Other answers: Ezra Bridger, Barriss Offee​
    Day 10 - Which Jedi has the best name?
    Other answers: Luminara Unduli, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Ima-Gun Di, Nomi Sunrider
    Day 11 - Which Jedi would you want to train you?
    Popular answers: Obi-Wan Kenobi, Ahsoka Tano, Yoda
    Other answers: Qui-Gon Jinn, Kit Fisto, Thon
    Day 12 - Which Jedi do you feel is highly underrated?
    Popular answers: Jocasta Nu
    Other answers: Shaak Ti, Depa Billaba, Eeth Koth, Agen Kolar, Saesee Tiin, Coleman Trebor, Anakin Skywalker
    Day 13 - Which Jedi looks the coolest / has the best design?
    Popular answers: Kit Fisto
    Other answers: Mace Windu, Plo Koon, Revan, Pong Krell, Coleman Trebor, Oppo Rancisis
    Day 14 - Which non-canon Jedi would you like to see brought into canon?
    Popular answers: Mara Jade Skywalker
    Other answers: A'Sharad Hett, Siri Tachi, Satele Shan, Kyle Katarn, Jorus C'baoth, Kao Cen Darach
    WEEK 3 - Villains
    Day 15 - Which villain is the most menacing?
    Popular answers: Darth Vader, Emperor Palpatine
    Other answers: Darth Maul, Grand Admiral Thrawn
    Day 16 - Which villain had the best redemption?
    Popular answers: Darth Vader, Kylo Ren
    Other answers: Darth Maul
    Day 17 - Which villain had the best death?
    Popular answers: Darth Maul (Rebels)
    Other answers: Darth Vader, Count Dooku, Grand Moff Tarkin, Jabba the Hutt, Supreme Leader Snoke, Director Krennic, General Grievous
    Day 18 - Which villain did something that you can agree or sympathize with?
    Popular answers: Savage Opress (being Forced to be a monster and do as everyone says)
    Other answers: Darth Vader (leading his men in battle from the front lines), Maul (wanting revenge on Palpatine), Kylo Ren (being angry at his family), Darth Sidious (studying all aspects of the Force, not just the Jedi), The Grand Inquisitor (choosing death over facing Vader), Anakin Skywalker (his first steps to turning bad / the Jedi were suspicious of him but Palpatine was kind)
    Day 19 - Which actor gave the best villainous performance?
    Popular answers: Ian McDiarmid (Darth Sidious / Emperor Palpatine)
    Other answers: Adam Driver (Kylo Ren), Peter Cushing (Grand Moff Tarkin), Christopher Lee (Count Dooku), James Earl Jones (Darth Vader), Lars Mikkelsen (Grand Admiral Thrawn)
    Day 20 - What is the best or most memorable villainous quote?
    Popular answers: Darth Vader and Darth Sidious quotes
    Other answers: Darth Vader: "No. I am your father.", Darth Vader: "The Force is with you, young Skywalker, but you are not a Jedi yet.", Darth Vader: "If only you knew the power of the dark side.", Darth Vader: "I am altering the deal. Pray I don't alter it any further.", Darth Vader: "I find your lack of faith disturbing.", Darth Vader: "I have you now.", Darth Sidious: "I am the senate!", Darth Sidious: "Unlimited power!", Darth Sidious: "Do it!", General Grievous: "Army or not, you must realise you are doomed."
    Day 21 - Who is your favourite villain?
    Popular answers: Darth Vader
    Other answers: Kylo Ren, Grand Admiral Thrawn, Darth Maul
    WEEK 4 - A New Hope
    Day 22 - What is your favourite part / scene of A New Hope?
    Popular answers: Opening sequence / the attack on Tantive IV
    Other answers: Obi-Wan telling Luke about his past / how his life went from boring to important, Luke and Leia fighting off stormtroopers and swinging across the chasm on the Death Star, The trench run / when Han shows up to save the day, Death Star escape / when Han chases the stormtroopers, Luke rescuing Leia / "I'm Luke Skywalker. I'm here to rescue you."
    Day 23 - Who is your favourite background character in A New Hope?
    Popular answers: Figrin D'an
    Other answers: Garindan, Momaw Nadon, Hrchek Kal Fas, Zubwen, BoShek, Kabe
    Day 24 - What's your favourite piece of music from A New Hope?
    Popular answers: Opening crawl theme, The Force theme
    Other answers: TIE fighter attack, Dune Sea theme, Cantina Band theme, Medal ceremony theme
    Day 25 - What is your favourite quote from A New Hope?
    Popular answers: Obi-Wan Kenobi and Darth Vader quotes
    Other answers: Obi-Wan Kenobi: "You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy", Obi-Wan Kenobi: “Use the Force, Luke. Let go, Luke." ... Darth Vader: "The Force is strong with this one.”, Obi-Wan Kenobi: "These aren't the droids you're looking for.", Obi-Wan Kenobi: "That's no moon. It's a space station.", Obi-Wan Kenobi: "Remember, the Force will be with you, always.", Luke Skywalker: "But I was going to Toche Station to pick up some power converters!", Luke Skywalker / Han Solo: "I have a very bad feeling about this." / "I got a bad feeling about this.", Darth Vader: "I find your lack of faith disturbing.", Darth Vader: "I have you now.", Darth Vader: "Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed. The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force.", Han Solo: "Uh, we had a slight weapons malfunction, but uh... everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here now, thank you. How are you?", Leia Organa: "Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi. You're my only hope."
    Day 26 - What is your favourite shot from A New Hope?
    Popular answers: Luke Skywalker infront of the twin suns
    Other answers: Obi-Wan Kenobi shutting down the tractor beam, Luke Han and Chewie waiting for the elevator on the Death Star, Star Destroyer chasing thr Tantive IV (opening shot), The heroes standing at the medal ceremony (final shot), Sandcrawler in front of the sunset
    Day 27 - What is your favourite specific location in A New Hope?
    Popular answers: Mos Eisley Cantina
    Other answers: Massassi Outpost, Death Star trench, Mos Eisley
    Day 28 - Who is your favourite character in A New Hope?
    Popular answers: Han Solo, Darth Vader
    Other answers: Luke Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, R2-D2 / C-3PO

WEEK 5 - Character Week 1
    Day 29 - Darth Vader: What is your favourite version/appearance of Darth Vader?
    Popular answers: The Empire Strikes Back, Rogue One
    Other answers: Return of the Jedi, Rebels, Marvel Comics
    Day 30 - Pamdé Amidala: Which outfit in Padmé Amidala's wardrobe do you like the most?
    Popular answers: Geonosis outfit
    Other answers: Delegation outfit, Mustafar outfit, Throne Room outfit, Summer meadow outfit, Black corset outfit, Senate outfit
    Day 31 - Jar Jar Binks: What's something that Jar Jar Binks has done that you admired/appreciated?
    Popular answers: His participation and helpfulness in the Battle of Mon Cala / Saving Padme Amidala's life
    Other answers: Facing Hondo Ohnaka's pirates, Helping Qui-Gon Jinn and Obi-Wan Kenobi even though he was banned from Otoh Gunga, His innocence honesty and kindness, Confronting General Grievous, His actions in 'Bombad Jedi', Choosing to be himself and not changing
    Day 32 - Poe Dameron: What is your favourite Poe Dameron moment?
    Popular answers: "So who talks first? You talk first? I talk first?"
    Other answers: Taking out 10 TIE Fighters in 20 seconds during the Battle of Takodana, Taking on the Dreadnaught on his own, "Permission to jump in an X-Wing and blow something up?", Taking on Kylo Ren alone, Reuiniting with BB-8 and Finn after he was presumed dead, Messing with General Hux over the comms
    Day 33 - Rey Skywalker: If we get to see any continuation from the Sequel Trilogy, what would you most like to see Rey Skywalker do?
    Popular answers: Starting up a new Jedi Order, Training Finn
    Other answers: Find the ancient texts of all Force users (Jedi and Sith, etc.) and create a new order based on true balance of the Force, Travel the galaxy with an apprentice to find Jedi artifacts and learn about the history of the Jedi, Find other Force users like Ahsoka Tano and Ezra Bridger, Turn the Lars homestead into a Jedi traning facility
    Day 34 - Admiral Ackbar: Despite his limited screen time, Admiral Ackbar is a very popular character. What do you like most about him?
    Popular answers: His look/design, His voice
    Other answers: "It's a trap!" quote, His legendary status, His military expertise, How he instantly goes from retreating to attacking
    Day 35 - Shaak Ti: Many fates have been given to Shaak Ti. Which of them would you have liked to be official, and how would you change it?
    Popular answers: Fighting Starkiller on Felucia, Captured by Grievous in the Battle of Coruscant, Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader killing her in the Jedi Temple
    Other answers: Keep her fate open for now and let a future film or show finish her story, Have a Darth Vader film or show where he hunts her down on Felucia

WEEK 6 - Planets
    Popular answers: Coruscant, Naboo
    Other answers: Felucia, Kashyyyk, Aeos Prime, Alderaan
    Popular answers: Lothal, Crait
    Other answers: Coruscant, Felucia, Naboo, Utapau
    Popular answers: Naboo, Coruscant
    Other answers: Abafar, Hosnian Prime
    Popular answers: Felucia
    Other answers: Ahch-to, Crait, Sojourn
    Popular answers: Naboo
    Other answers: Coruscant, Kashyyyk
    Popular answers: N/A
    Other answers: Dantooine, Hoth, Rishi Moon, Yavin IV, Alderaan, Naboo, Ahch-To
    Popular answers: Coruscant
    Other answers: Mortis, Mandalore
    WEEK 7 - The Clone Wars

Day 43 - What is your favourite arc and episode in The Clone Wars?

20. Blobofat

Blobofat Chosen One star 8

Dec 15, 2000
    Story arc: When the Jedi hunt Ahsoka. The Fugitive hasn't got anything on this story of fallibility. Heart-wrenching and eye-opening.

Episode: Sacrifice - the fantastic finale of the sixth season, where Yoda is tested to his limits.

21. Jedi_Sith_Smuggler_Droid

Mar 13, 2014
    Day 43 - What is your favourite arc and episode in The Clone Wars?

Favorite Story Arc: The Shadow Collective

This is the Darth Maul and Mandalor Arc. So much happens in this arc with appearances by most of my favorite characters. Lots of great Obi-Wan action. Great Maul and Savage story. And the Mandalor story comes full circle. The Clone Wars characters are not long for this world and loose ends do get tied up. This arc sees lots of major deaths. The death of Satine and Pre Vizla. Adi Gallia. Savage loses his arm. Then he loses his life.

I love how Almec plays such a crucial role in this. The entire school lunch tainted milk story comes back with huge repercussions. So does Satine's nephew and his teen detective friends.

The arc starts with Maul and Savage raiding a space station for funds. That leads to a cameo by Blue Snaggletooth.

Forth thei it's Maul trying to take over Hondo's pirates. So we have great Hondo action taking place in the aftermath of General Grievous's attack on his base earlier in the season. I'm a big Hondo fan and he is in top form here. Great Obi-Wan fight where Savage loses his arm. Before that Savage killed Adi Gallia using his horns.

Then the Mandalorians find Maul. Maul gets new legs. And we see how a Sith takes over the galaxy. Maul quickly forces criminal organizations to join him. We see Black Sun. I like how their bosses look like the Xizor action figure from the 1990s. They're not lithe snake men the way Xizor is depicted. These guys are big brutes, like komodo dragons in human form.

Then Maul takes over the Hutts. Eventually we get a fight at Jabba's palace with Embo and other bounty hunters against the shadow collective.

Then the raid on Mandalor. Death Watch takes over and Pre Vizla is killed. And you'd think that would be the apex of the story arc. It's not.

The next week Dutchess Satine is killed. Mandalorian civil war starts. Obi-Wan wears a jetpack. And then the biggest moment of all!!!!

Darth Sidious goes to Mandalor in person to stop his former apprentice Maul. Sidious in the flesh does not disappoint. His arrival mirrors Luke's arrival at Jabba's Palace. Then we have the best fight in The Clone Wars: Sidious vs. Maul & Savage Opress. First of all Sidious has TWO LIGHTSABERS!!!! Darth Sidious has the most amazing and dangerous fighting style. It's like a vicious animal. And he has so much glee fighting. Sidious toys with Maul and Savage. When they show even a hint of hitting back Sidious hits them even harder. And then the time for fun is done.

I love how the dark magics Savage was imbued with dissipates as he dies. As a green myst leaves him, Savage turns back to his original form. It's a sad and pitiable moment. This huge scary monster Savage was a victim from the time he was chosen for greater things until he died. No one on The Clone Wars every helped him. They were only using him.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Favorite Episode: Hunt for Ziro

This episode is off the rails. It's so weird. Cad Bane is in it. We meet Momma the Hutt. Sy Snottles is amazing. Ziro meets his end. Obi-Wan is in it. With the death of Ziro this marks when the series begins tying up loose ends.

I watched this episode five times the week it came out. It was so strange and funny yet so action packed. This raised The Clone Wars series to a whole new level for me. After this was completely hooked.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

22. clone commander bossk

Nov 5, 2019
    THE UMBARA ARC

I love this arc for many,many reasons.
    1 It shows great growth in rex's character
    2 Yet again it shows us how far the jedi have fallen
    3 It teaches us that following orders is not always the rightt thing
    4 It has great action sequences
    5 It shows us that the clones are living people an that they should not be used as cannon fodder.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

23. Jedi_Sith_Smuggler_Droid

Mar 13, 2014
    What's your favorite episdoe?

24. clone commander bossk

Nov 5, 2019
    ROOKIES

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Blobofat likes this.
  25. cubman987

cubman987 Friendly Neighborhood Saga/Music/Fun & Games Mod star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 7, 2014
    For the history one I'll go with Coruscant - just because there is so much.

For TCW my favorite is arc is probably the final one and Shattered is probably my favorite episode. Such a great end to the series and you can tell everyone put their best efforts into it.