main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
  2. ATTENTION: All leaks and rumors MUST be spoiler tagged. Information from official sources or the big trades do NOT need to be tagged

The Bad Batch The Bad Batch Season 2 Discussion (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Current and Future Shows' started by Todd the Jedi , Sep 2, 2021.

1. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    Slim chance I'd say.
    I think Filoni wants to move on from TCW; season 7 was the end. TBB is probably as close to more TCW as we're going to get. But it's not impossible. A couple of the unproduced arcs made as Disney+ exclusive movies would be fantastic.

2. Reepicheep775

Reepicheep775 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 27, 2019
    Do we even need Filoni for TCW at this point though? I might be misremembering, but weren't there a couple of future seasons already written when the plug was pulled on TCW? There'd be outlines at the very least. Heck, they could just adapt Son of Dathomir, Dark Disciple, or the Utapau arc if nothing else.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2022
  3. Darth_Accipiter

Darth_Accipiter Force Ghost star 5

Feb 2, 2015
    Well lets wade through all the rumors for a second, because a lot of what has been rumored has shown up in one form or another.

The Underworld/Bounty Hunter show was Book of Boba
    The Inquisitors show is clearly Obi Wan.
    The Rebels animated sequel seems to have become the Ahsoka show

what else was there?

TadoFett likes this.
  4. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    He wouldn't have to be hands-on as such, no, but he'd still be involved due to his role in the company; not to mention that TCW is his baby, I'm sure he'd feel obligated to take part in the production were it to be made.

TadoFett likes this.
  5. VexedAtVohai

VexedAtVohai Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 4, 2020
    High Republic stuff has been rumoured for a while, both live-action and animation. The rumoured High Republic game was likely Eclipse.

There've been rumours of Crimson Dawn stuff.

There's been about five unnamed films announced or heavily rumoured, it feels like.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2022
    TadoFett and CampOfSorgan like this.
  6. Fredrik Vallestrand

Fredrik Vallestrand Force Ghost star 7

Jan 15, 2018
    In Celebration we might learn of what else they are working on.

7. Jedi_Sith_Smuggler_Droid

Jedi_Sith_Smuggler_Droid Force Ghost star 6

Mar 13, 2014
    The Clone Wars as a series was completely plotted out to its final conclusion at the time the series was cancelled in 2013. It was going to be 8 seasons in total. So far we’ve gotten roughly 6 seasons worth of content. That’s most of season 6 with maybe an arc from season 7 and the finale from season 8.

There are 8 to 10 story arcs that were not completed. The arcs we’ve gotten in alternate form include Dark Disciple (which makes up two arcs), Son of Dathomir, and Murder on Utapau. We’ve seen bits of the Boba Fett and Cad Bane arc. That’s 5 arcs.

The other rumored arcs include: Yoda & The Bad Batch help the Wookiees, A Sith Shrine under the Jedi Temple, R2-D2 and Rex adventure, Yuhzn Vong adapted into an alien abduction / UFO story, and an arc set on Mon Cala featuring Padme that would set in motion what becomes the Rebel Alliance.

8. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018

Bad Batch cast coming to celebration, maybe we get a Bad Batch panel or an animation panel.

9. starfish

starfish Chosen One star 5

Oct 9, 2003
    I’m glad we are still getting plenty of animation projects, with all the live action shows in the works the animation projects could have easily been put on the back burner and I’m glad that hasn’t been the case

I’m not even particularly interested in these Bad Batch characters, but I love the animation and the time period, and the first season was pretty fun, so yeah looking forward to more of this show and whatever future animation projects

10. Pro Scoundrel

Pro Scoundrel New Films Expert At Modding Casual star 6 Staff Member Manager

Nov 20, 2012
    [​IMG]

11. starfish

starfish Chosen One star 5

Oct 9, 2003
    just saying they are kind of boring lol

BookExogorth likes this.
  12. TCF-1138

Sep 20, 2002
    I really didn't care for the Bad Batch in TCW (the episodes are fun, but the characters were too much Saturday Morning Cartoons for me), but they really grew on me in their own show. I can't wait for season 2.

13. Sproj

Sproj Jedi Master star 4

Mar 18, 2019
    I was half expecting this to basically be Dee Bradley Baker.

14. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018

The Bad Batch season 2 panel, and a first look trailer.

15. TCF-1138

Sep 20, 2002
    I can't believe they managed to get the entire cast for the panel! :p

16. VexedAtVohai

VexedAtVohai Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 4, 2020
    I just read a comment mentioning Howzer. Totally forgot he existed until just now. He's cool.

17. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    How can you forget the hot clone,:p

18. Reepicheep775

Reepicheep775 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 27, 2019
    It's worth it just for this guy.
    [​IMG]

19. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    The new Rex for the clones, right there.

20. Pro Scoundrel

Pro Scoundrel New Films Expert At Modding Casual star 6 Staff Member Manager

Nov 20, 2012
    You mean Dee Bradley Baker?

21. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    And Michelle Ang, ;)

TadoFett likes this.
  22. Count Yubnub

Count Yubnub Force Ghost star 5

Oct 1, 2012
    I agree, the BB was't my favorite TCW arc but this show is engaging for the most part. That might be more because of Omega than the BB characters themselves--Omega is a great addition to the SW universe, and Michelle Ang does an awesome job with her.

TadoFett and cwustudent like this.
  23. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    Omega's relationship with both Hunter and Wrecker is great and the best about the show alongside side Worldbuilding and empire plot.

Nala Sa and Omega reunite next season or season 3. Premiere we see the start of the cloning project, Palpatine/Snoke clones?

Last edited: Apr 8, 2022
  24. Jedi_Sith_Smuggler_Droid

Jedi_Sith_Smuggler_Droid Force Ghost star 6

Mar 13, 2014
    He’d be the moderator and the entire panel of guests.

May the Yoda with the Bad Batch arc we never got on The Clone Wars would have been the missing link between their somewhat by the books intro arc and when they go their own way on The Bad Batch.

Also Yoda interacting with the Clones was always gold for me on The Clone Wars.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2022
  25. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    Do we think the Bad Batch and Omega will get some changes, in their armor and such, Omega getting her own Clone armor. And how mutch time jump we are getting 6 months or a year after Destruction of Kamino. I love Omega if Omega get little longer hair. Little more older and experienced Omega from season one events. With the Bad Batch doing more works for Cid and other crime syndicates.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2022