main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series The Clone Wars Chronological Order (TCW Episodes & Viewing Orders)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by han_solo_321, Feb 4, 2009.

1. Pakimonsa

Pakimonsa Jedi Padawan

Sep 7, 2019
    After noticing that the official chronological order of TCW had a few inconsistencies as the Clovis arc, or Tera Sinube appearing with Ahsoka before getting to know her I decided that the best order to watch TCW was to follow production codes. I know that the first seasons have a messy production order, so I solved that problem by organizing them by the prod. code of the first episode and trying to follow the official order when that doesn't work. So I came out with this order:

Season 1 (22 episodes + Film):
    • Christophsis arc (S02E16, S01E16, Film)
    • Clone Cadets arc (S03E01)
    • Duel of Droids arc (S01E06-07)
    • Malevolence arc (S01E02-04)
    • Nute Guntay arc (S01E08-10)
    • Toydaria arc (S03E03, S01E01)
    • Clone Cadets arc (S01E05)
    • Pirates arc (S01E11-12)
    • Maridun arc (S01E13-14)
    • Pantora arc (S01E15)
    • Ryloth arc (S01E19-21)
    Season 2 (22 episodes):
    • Blue Shadow Virus arc (S01E17-18)
    • Felucia arc (S02E17)
    • Holocron arc (S02E01-03)
    • Zillo Beast arc (S02E18-19)
    • Geonosis arc (S02E04-08)
    • Lightsaber Lost arc (S02E11)
    • Saleucami arc (S02E09-10)
    • Mandalore arc (S02E12-14)
    • Boba Fett arc (S02E20-22)
    Season 3 (22 episodes):
    • Ahsoka arc (S03E05-07)
    • Pantora arc (S03E04)
    • Clone Cadets arc (S03E02)
    • Ziro arc (S03E08, S01E22, S03E09)
    • Mina Bonteri arc (S03E10-11, S02E15)
    • Nightsisters arc (S03E12-14)
    • Mortis arc (S03E15-17)
    • Citadel arc (S03E18-20)
    • Chewbacca arc (S03E21-22)
    Season 4 (22 episodes):
    • Warriors of the Deep arc (S04E01-03)
    • Gungan Conspiracy arc (S04E04)
    • Nomad Droids arc (S04E05-06)
    • Umbara arc (S04E07-10)
    • Slaves of the Republic arc (S04E11-13)
    • Lux Bonteri arc (S04E14)
    • The Box arc (S04E15-18)
    • Dathomir arc (S04E19-22)
    Season 5 (23 episodes):
    • Onderon arc (S05E02-05)
    • Clovis arc (S06E05-07)
    • Younglings arc (S05E06-09)
    • Shadow Conspiracy arc (S05E01, E14-16)
    • Void arc (S05E10-13)
    • Ahsoka Framed arc (S05E17-20)
    Season 6 (22 episodes)
    • Chip Conspiracy arc (S06E01-04)
    • The Disappeared arc (S06E08-09)
    • Yoda arc (S06E10-13)
    • Crystal Crisis on Utapau arc (TCW Legacy story reels)
    • Dark Disciple arc (Chapters 1-25)
    • Darth Maul - Son of Dathomir #1-4
    Season 7 (16 episodes):
    • Saving Vos arc (Dark Disciple Chapters 26-42)
    • Ahsoka's Walkabout arc (S07E05-08)
    • The Bad Batch arc (S07E01-04)
    • Siege of Mandalore arc (S07E09-12)
    There is obviously a lot of jumping between episodes, but at least it eliminates inconsistencies like Tera Sinube, Clovis, the length of the Battle of Ryloth in S01, and applies the reasoning behind the changes of the official order to all episodes. Season 4 is the only season that doesn't have any change at all (The first three episodes should be after the three later ones but they killed a character that appeared in the first arc so it would create an inconsistency).
    So, what do you think?

cwustudent and The2ndQuest like this.
  2. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    Looks pretty good. Using production order as a viewing order is always an interesting experiment since it gives you insight into how some things, especially in the first two seasons, were originally intended to be in, order-wise. For example, how Ventress's introduction in Cloak of Darkness was going to be her original introduction in the series (outside of the film) before Ambush was popped forward at the last moment for the series premiere.

Why do you have Zillo before Geonosis? I know the official order does that but the production number would indicate otherwise (as would the "A lot of the General's plans involve falling" joke by Rex referring to Geonosis). Is it the minor trooper armor detail or something else?

I would also suggest breaking with your guideline about using the first episode for placement in the case of the Shadow Collective arc- that really should be after the Void arc. The first episode just has a lower number because of development and airing order concerns.

I also wouldn't consider the length of the Battle of Ryloth an inconsistency. The blockade is supposed to have been going on for a long time. It also adds to Cham's arc since he has more of a pro-Republic scenario/outlook in Supply Lines but is more anti-Republic by time the Ryloth trilogy begins. The blockade, starvation and lack of further Republic support over an extended period of time would explain that change. That's one reason why I moved it forward in my viewing order so that the Ryloth stuff bookends S1.

I'm not saying you need to change it (it still works mid-season and I think anchoring Supply Lines to Ambush's production location is more important with a production viewing order)- but I would suggest not relying on the notion of an inconsistency with the length of the battle as the sole (or even primary) means of justifying the placement.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2020
    Pakimonsa likes this.
  3. Pakimonsa

Pakimonsa Jedi Padawan

Sep 7, 2019
    Thanks for the feedback!
    I think it makes more sense for the clone trooper Trapper's arc that Zillo is set before. He is a regular trooper in that arc, but in Geonosis he's in the 212th recon division. And because the official order places Zillo there and the production code doesn't help place it I left it before Geonosis.

Actually that rule is only valid in the first seasons, the later ones have the prod. codes of the episodes in one arc in order. I placed Maul's arc before the Void because all of the production codes are set before the ones of the Void. (Maul is 4.26, 5.01-5.04, and the Void is 5.05-5.08)
    Is there any reason why the Void should be before?

You could be right about Ryloth, but the producers made Ambush a mid-season episode.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2020
    cwustudent likes this.
  4. The2ndQuest

Jan 27, 2000
    My mistake- your numbering system was a little confusing and I didn't have the prod no.'s memorized so I misread your listing as that arc being 501, 514-516, with Void as 510-513, which didn't seem to track with your guideline. Now knowing the actual prod no. I see that you were correct with Void being after.

Pakimonsa likes this.
  5. Darkslayer

Darkslayer #1 Sabine Wren Fan star 7

Mar 26, 2013
    I was under the impression that the official stance was that was no longer the case.

6. darkspine10

darkspine10 Chosen One star 8

Dec 7, 2014
    The placing of Clovis is based off of a few pieces of evidence in the episode, which all imply that it can't take place after Revival. Firstly, Palpatine's character model, which switches from the S4 model to an older version starting with the Maul arc (the model wearing his robe from the opening act of ROTS). In Clovis he's still the younger model. Additionally, he's using Senate Guards, while from Revival he shifts to Red Royal Guards instead, implying it's closer to ROTS. Add Obi-Wan's present tense mention of Satine, and everything points to it coming earlier in the timeline than the rest of Season 6.

7. Darkslayer

Darkslayer #1 Sabine Wren Fan star 7

Mar 26, 2013
    Oh I know and agree, but Dave confirmed it took place when it aired anyway.

8. cwustudent

cwustudent Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 25, 2011
    I prefer that particular order. I like how the Youngling arc naturally leads into Revival with Hondo and Obi-Wan. I also like how the Void arc, in a few ways, leads into Sabotage.

9. The2ndQuest

Jan 27, 2000
    Did Dave confirm it? I think Leland or Pablo commented on it, saying that, while they were aware of the Satine reference issue, they felt it could be reinterpreted as Obi-Wan just being stoic, even if that's not what was originally intended.

10. Lobey-One Kenobi

Lobey-One Kenobi Jedi Master star 3

Nov 30, 2009
    Sorry to jump in months later, so the @Pakimonsa order is what I should follow? Looking at rewatching soon for reviews.

11. The2ndQuest

Jan 27, 2000
    Pakimonda's order is an alternate order based on the production order, so it won't reflect the official intent of the series as it stands. But it is an interesting spin on things, in theory. So, if officiality isn't a concern and you're just looking for a different way to watch the series, that's certainly an option.

My intention with the Enhanced Viewing Order (the one in my video embedded on the last page and linked in my sig below) was to reflect the overall official intent and only make corrections where necessary to address any issues they didn't account for or ignored when the made the official order. So, if you're looking for a viewing order that is based on an official order, I would recommend that over the official chronological order (but I'm clearly biased in this regards ;) ).

Jek Porkchops likes this.
  12. The2ndQuest

Jan 27, 2000
    [​IMG]

So, I'm sketching away ar my next viewing order experiment. The idea here is to trim TCW down to the bare essentials and group episodes together as a series of feature-length blocks (basically between four to seven episodes to provide a 1.5-2.5 hour runtime), but with some thematic basis to better anchor that series-of-films feel (and, as such, am not constraining things to any chronological order- in other words, if something can fit somewhere else, it is allowed). And I also am aiming to keep it under 12 "films" (as it makes better sense for there to be fewer "TCW movies" than actual SW movies).

In this aim, I'm essentially focusing on what is needed to get from Ahsoka's introduction to the Siege of Mandalore for both her character development and the major plotlines leading to it (primarily Maul and Mandalore) while also keeping in mind it being of particular appeal to those watching Mandalorian and desiring the relevant backstory without needing to commit to an entire series. A small, secondary (but not mandated) concern would be events relevant to the actual films. Plotlines like Bane, Boba, Ziro and the Hutts would be the primary targets to remove in this scenario.

So, thus far, I have:

#1: Mando intro, Ahsoka intro, Ahsoka's first command (and showing that she still is learning/can fail/is not perfect)
    -Mandalore Trilogy
    -The New Padawan
    -The Ryloth Trilogy

#2: The baddies and the clones (Ventress intro and failure, Ventress victory, Grievous failure, more Ahsoka learning, Grievous on the offensive, clone development)
    -Ambush
    -Cloak of Darkness
    -Rookies
    -Lightsaber Lost / Grievous Intrigue / The Deserter
    -ARC Troopers

#3: Small recurring character setup, Mando cont'd, Ahsoka/Barriss
    -Bounty Hunters
    -Corruption Duology
    -Geonosis Saga

#4: Ventress cont'd, Maul-Bros Begin
    -Nightsisters Trilogy
    -Massacre

#5: Force Wielders Begin, Ahsoka developement
    -Mortis Trilogy
    -Padawan Lost Duology

#6: Mando con'd, Jesse and the clones
    -A Friend in Need
    -Umbara Saga

#7: Maul-Bros, bro
    -Brothers Duology
    -Shadow Collective Saga

#8: Ahsoka cont'd
    -Wrong Jedi Saga

#9: Finding Fives
    -Orders Saga

#10: Force Weilders Cont'd
    -Lost Ones Saga

#11: Bubbly Fun Time
    -Siege of Mandalore

The one point where swapping things around like this is slightly less than perfect is in regards to the Commando Droids, as the viewer would see them on Ryloth before the Rishi Moon. However, I think it just ends up having a different effect, as neither Rex nor Cody see them on Ryloth, AFAICK, but have heard of them by Rishi. So, in this case, Ryloth is now where they heard of them from and the viewer learns about them with the clones, instead of being "oh, crap, the commando droids are back!" during Ryloth.

The only inclusions I'm questioning are Bounty Hunters and the Umbara Saga. Bounty Hunters I like because those characters appear in both the Padawan Lost and Shadow Collective Saga, so it's nice to have them setup more here. Plus it adds an introduction to Hondo into the viewing order that doesn't require multiple episodes, which is useful if one were to advance into Rebels afterwards.

The downside to including that one is that, being based heavily on Seven Samurai, it is essentially the same story as Chapter 4 of The Mandalorian that was also based on on Seven Samurai. Which renders it a little redundant in the effort to provide Mando backwatching. While on the other hand, things in SW do cycle and repeat- it's just something i'm reluctant to indulge in if one is paring things down to essentials.

I could see swapping BH out for another one-shot, though (Dooku Duology would fulfill the Hondo desire but put the grouping over the episode count limit). Shadow Warrior comes to mind as a possibility (for the Tarpals/film connection and to throw some more Grievous into the mix), even if it is less connected to the other "films " I've constructed from the series here.

As for Umbara, while obviously one of the standout arcs of the entire series, its inclusion would be primarily due to Jesse, as this is his biggest role in the series. So, given his later supporting role in the series finale (and his helmet being the last image of the show before the epilogue), it makes sense to include him in here to build it up. There's also the connections to Ryloth Trilogy as well. It's just a matter of if Jesse's role in the finale is significant enough to warrant adding a whole additional "film" to the playlist or not.

Lastly, you might be wondering about Echo and the Citadel arc- and even though we see the fates of the other Domino Squad clones, I feel his absence can be justified. For one, while Citadel is interesting due to Echo's fate and Tarkin, etc, it's one of those "good but not great" arcs for me- it goes on too long. And, as a result, I feel it's expendable and not worth including just for Echo's sake (especially since I'm not including Bad Batch). If anything, I'd save it for a separate "backstory for Bad Batch" supplemental playlist. In either case, leaving it out keeps the viewing order under 12 "films".

Other than that, I'm rather enjoying the idea of condensing Ventress's arc as well as bringing Rookies and ARC Troopers closer together, using Grievous as connective tissue and as a means of including some passe of time. Moving Geonosis after ARC Troopers also avoids the "Obi-Wan was badly injured but is now fighting Griveous in the next episode/film" problem that the reverse would cause.

EDIT- What I've decided to lean towards is including Young Jedi as its own thing, and letting it pay off the Dooku Duology to introduce Hondo and let Dooku have something to do in the "villains block".

Unfortunately that means breaking up my lovely Ambush-ARC Troopers idea, but that gives us bretahing room for the rest of the Nute trilogy, so now that grouping is all Ventress, Grrvous and Dooku.

Likewise, now we get Rookies-ARC Troopers as its own thing with Grievous sandwiched in the middle. I'm thinking of maybe adding Clone Cadets just to be thorough but may still skip that (its a little late for it to function as an intro the war as a whole, it isn't that good and isn't necessary for the other Domino episodes, plus we're skipping Citadel/Echo already so no pattern break there).

Corruption goes in front of Geonosis, with maybe Bounty Hunters kept ahead of that to make Hondo more ongoing (still skipping the Boba Fett and Aurra Stuff, even if Hondo is in that).

And then we put A Friend in Need in front of the Young Jedi saga instead of Umbara so now its all Ahsoka-centric.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2020
    cwustudent likes this.
  13. Robert Mullin

Robert Mullin Jedi Knight

Jan 19, 2015
    Hello from a virtual stranger. For years I have been compiling a unique timeline resource, and because this thread was instrumental in the shaping of the Clone Wars section, I wanted to run it by the real experts and see where I could make improvements and refinements. (Sorry about the goofy avatar, but it's been years since I've used this medium, and don't have the time to update.) My approach is a little different, but explained in the notes, so hopefully it should be easy to follow.

The link to The Star Wars Chronological Companion (2020 edition) is below.

Thanks in advance!
    Rob Mullin

14. darkspine10

Dec 7, 2014
    I think any kind of sensible sense of a chrono order for TCW has to be thrown out of the window thanks to the Ahsoka in the Underworld arc in particular. It's such a nexus of overlapping placement intentions, from its early animatic stage, to the later comic and novels of SOD and DD sort of following that, then the final 'season 7' version.

To whit: Maul is captured at the end of The Lawless and not freed until The Enemy of My Enemy (first issue of Son of Dathomir). After Showdown on Dathomir he loses control of the Pykes and Black Sun, retreating to Mandalore for the Siege.

However, in Together Again, he's seen communicating directly with Marg Krim, leader of the Pykes, meaning he's already been freed... except then the Pykes shouldn't be connected to him... I'm really curious how Ahsoka was originally meant to learn about Maul's connections in the underworld in the original 'Nyx-cut' of the episodes, in which that Maul scene and the Mandos weren't present. Phantom Apprentice then adds to this, by sort of handwaving away that Maul somehow strong-armed the crime syndicates back under his control from Mandalore.

Anyway, in The Mission, second part of Dark Disciple, Marg Krim is killed off by the Black Sun, because in the original intention of these events, those groups were warring with each other because Maul was in Sidious' hands, and thus not able to exert his control. Fife, second in command of the Pykes, then takes over as leader for all the eps of Son of Dathomir. However, then in Phantom Apprentice, Marg Krim is once again back in charge as leader of the Pykes. This seems to extend from the Ahsoka arc's light retcons, in which Dark Disciple's events are recontextualised as Maul intentionally pitting his own forces against each other to weed out their weakness and keep them in line. So originally, it goes DD then SOD, but Together Again seems to want to reverse this order.

Then there's the other Season 7 mild retcon, the Padme scene in On the Wings of Keeradaks, which makes Bad Batch part of the Outer Rim Sieges, and thus much closer to the end of the war. Which also has a knock-on effect regarding the Anakin scene in Deal No Deal. Originally these eps could take place after Bad Batch, to match airing order, but now they get flipped too, having to take place before.

So what is the true order? That's basically impossible to say now, because we essentially have two competing visions. One is the March 2013 version, when production halted on the original run of TCW. Assuming SOD and DD are mostly faithful to the intentions of the Pyke plotlines, then they should go Bad Batch or Ahsoka Underworld (hard to say which was first based off just the production codes) -> DD -> SOD. The new 2020 version wants it as Ahsoka Underworld -> SOD -> DD -> Bad Batch. Maybe. Who even knows where Kashyyyk's meant to fit, or any of the Season 8 arcs (and remember that DD technically should have a season long cliffhanger in the middle after Ventress and the bounty hunters escape from Serenno).

Lets not even consider the Bane/Boba arc, since if it does get adapted into Bad Batch as many hope, then that'll be another change of intention, since it was 100% originally meant to take place before Dark Disciple, based off Boba's armour :p

Last edited: Feb 13, 2021
  15. Robert Mullin

Jan 19, 2015
    I try to deal with "original intent" as much as possible, but obviously there is no way to create a perfect harmony. It's more of a "least contradictory" approach that I tried. I love all the continuity issues you have brought up, and will see if there is any way I can incorporate that into the text.

16. The2ndQuest

Jan 27, 2000
    At this point, all the Season 6-8 legacy content is simply overlapping. Thankfully you can break up SOD by issues and DD by parts and layer them in a rough order. But, on a practical level, you'd just be reading.watching them consecutively with the knowledge of the overlaps.

Robert Mullin likes this.
  17. Robert Mullin

Jan 19, 2015
    Some timeline creators break these things down into a moment-by-moment parsing, but that's not for me. Completely impractical for what I'm trying to do. Did you have a chance to look at the document?

18. The2ndQuest

Jan 27, 2000
    I skimmed it- read some of the intro, scrolled through some of the TCW content. Haven't had time yet to look at it in more detail, though. It's quite extensive! Congrats- I know how much work can go into projects like these. I don't have the supplemental content committed to memory as well as the episodes currently, so I probably won't be able to speak much to that effect. Last time I was that deep into it was 16 years ago while making my day-by-day timeline of the original Clone Wars multimedia project, prior to TCW. Though I did follow some of the initial TCW material, that basically went out the window with Season 3 and sat in limbo for years.

I wasn't suggesting you need break down the content to that level of detail for your project- just responding to the other comments and just describing what the case is now, currently.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2021
    Robert Mullin likes this.
  19. Robert Mullin

Jan 19, 2015
    Totally fair. I wasn't sure if it was directed at me or not. Because I compared notes a lot with this thread as I was compiling over the years, I thought it would be great to get some input from those who had put in a lot of effort and reasoning prior to this. I would welcome your thoughts if you have the time to look over it later, and if not, no big deal. Thanks!

cwustudent likes this.
  20. The2ndQuest

Jan 27, 2000
    I will take a closer look at that section when I get a chance and let you know.

21. cwustudent

cwustudent Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 25, 2011
    Are SOD and DD the problem? For example, Admiral Enigma was removed, bcs DD didn't exist yet. If SOD and DD were fully animated today, we'd likely get different versions than what we have now.

22. darkspine10

Dec 7, 2014
    Vos' role in SOD seems to have been rather uncertain to be honest. The only evidence we have for him appearing is a single concept sketch.

The Season 8 half of DD is going for the idea that the audience doesn't know whether Vos has truly 'turned' or not, while having him show up as a proper Sith assassin in SOD would make that trickier to maintain. There'd be no tension about Vos being a traitor if he was already shown fighting Maul as Dooku's pawn. I imagine what role he was meant to have was also probably limited to the first duel in episode 1 (take by Grievous in the final comic), since having him around in the later eps might muddle things (he's not supposed to know about Sidious, would have too many characters fighting for screen time in Proxy War).

Last edited: Feb 14, 2021
  23. QUIGONMIKE

QUIGONMIKE Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 5, 2009
    If one like myself has only watched a few episodes here and there would your list be a good way to start from scratch and watch them as you've listed? I prefer skipping the fluff per se and would rather stick to the "required" episodes type of thing.

24. The2ndQuest

Jan 27, 2000
    @QUIGONMIKE - Pak's order there is an experiment based on production numbers. It doesn't ommit or skip any episodes, "fluff" or otherwise.

What is "required" would depend on your objective. For example: If your goal is to get Ahsoka's arc and everything you need to have the series finale pay off, you can cut out about half of the series because you don't need to follow the bounty hunter/underworld arcs, Padme/political arcs, Bad Batch-related arcs or anything that is a semi-redundant stand-alone arc like the Malevolence Trilogy, etc. But, if your goal is more comprehensive than that, you're probably not going to end up being able to skim the number of episodes you're watching down by a significant amount (to the point where you might as well just watch them all).

On the flipside, if you're only looking for a sampling of highlights without any bridging material bringing them together as a whole, things can stand alone enough to allow that approach- you just won't get the full experience of those episodes that you would with a larger context otherwise.

For a "most good stuff and stuff needed to get to the finale" approach, without regard to official orders (at least where it doesn't matter what order you watch certain episodes in), I have this series of groupings that narrows things down to the rough equivalent of 12-15 movies (about half the length of the entire series):

Optional episodes in (( ))- will either add more context or setup for Bad Batch (and/or Rebels).

-212-214: The Mandalore Trilogy
    -000: The New Padawan (the first 28 minutes of the movie, ignore the Hutt plotline elements)
    -119-121: The Ryloth Trilogy

-101: Ambush
    -108-110: ((Bombad Jedi))/Cloak of Darkness/Grievous (Bombad's events are summarized in Cloak's newsreel)
    -111-112: Dooku Duology

-301 & 105: ((Clone Cadets)) / Rookies (CC is an origin story that you can pick up the details of later on elsewhere)
    -211, 209 & 210: Lightsaber Lost / Grievous Intrigue / The Deserter
    -302: ARC Troopers

-115 & 304: ((Trespass)) / ((Sphere of Influence)) (unrelated to anything else, just a good pair of episodes)

-217: Bounty Hunters
    -305-306: Corruption Duology
    -205-208: Geonosis Saga

-310-311: ((Heroes on Both Sides)) / ((Pursuit of Peace)) (introduces a minor character included later, though his back story here isn't required)

-312-314: Nightsister Trilogy
    -419: Massacre

-318-320: ((Citadel Trilogy)) (Bad Batch series setup)

-315-317: Mortis Trilogy
    -321-322: Padawan Lost Duology

-407-410: Umbara Saga

-414: A Friend in Need
    -506-509: Young Jedi Saga

-421-422: Brothers Duology
    -501, 514-516: Shadow Collective Saga

-517-520: Wrong Jedi Saga

-601-604: Orders Saga

-610-613: Lost Ones Saga

-701-704: ((Bad Batch Saga)) (Bad Batch series setup, watch Citadel Trilogy first)

-709-712: Siege of Mandalore

Keeping in mind that there are other good episodes beyond those (though a lot with be part of the larger bounty hunter content), but that will give you the core experience with these characters and their develop, in addition to events depicted.

If you're looking for something more comprehensive for the whole series, then I'd recommend full orders, be they chronological (like the one I've arrived at detailed in this video) or other experiments like the one Pak proposed.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2021
  25. RaoulJuke

RaoulJuke Jedi Knight

Dec 13, 2017
    This
    I'd be very keen to find out this order - i am keen to deep dive into Clone wars, but really don't want to get stuck watching a lot of episodes that are not necessary to the main story plots it fills - ie keep away from the episodes which are very "kid based" in style.

An essential episodes guide which basically edits it into a number of "movie length" features would be a total winner for me
    I am watching this space!

Last edited: Feb 27, 2021