main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Reference The Conspiracy Club (The Crossing OOC)

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by LordTroepfchen, Apr 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkLordoftheFins

DarkLordoftheFins Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 2, 2007
    I did expect some hints and junping around the bush, but that? It throws me right into an identity crisis!

Mitth_Fisto, HanSolo29 and Ktala like this.
  2. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    No kidding!!!

Kyle:... but that means.... that bad guy.... [face_hypnotized] well... I know why they want ME dead!!!! Guy not dead.. but stuck forever??

So does that mean the metal cutter is just stuck hanging in the air? Can he pull it down? It cant just STAY THERE, DANGLING FOREVER..?!?!?!

Can it?

----

HOLY CRAP!!!

Mitth_Fisto likes this.
  3. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    Don't ever let that kid get mad at the world. . .literally. [face_hypnotized]

4. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    well if it stays stuck, and even HE cant affect it again.... [face_hypnotized]

CRAP!

thats scary enough to never wanna do that again!!!! Especially when he realizes what that might mean for the guy.....

Then again...these are BAD MEN....
    heheheh

And he's not really into killing em... and in a way...he's not...

Ohh so many ways to go....

Mitth_Fisto likes this.
  5. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Heheheh...

I think everyone's jaw is still on the floor.

So quiet.

HanSolo29 likes this.
  6. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Heh...it certainly seems that way! :p

I know on my end, I've been sick the past few days, so writing wasn't exactly high on my priority list. I should be back in the swing of things soon, though.

Leave it to me to catch a cold in the middle of summer... [face_frustrated]

7. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Ugh..

Summer colds seem so much WORSE than winter colds.... bleh...

Feel better soon!!

HanSolo29 likes this.
  8. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    Actually I was flying and took the time to read the game ... after my novel was done and since I did not want to watch any movies it was quite nice to reread act one. Anyway Ktala I have a little LordT content in form of a PM that I will incorporate in my next post.

Also I am still in shock I am the villain of the piece ... and that the villain might be the hero actually. But anyway ... we are in a loop and all we know is the US president dies and then the world ends. Interesting enough so far nobody wants to kill the US President (also he just authorized my murder so LEGO might reconsider). Funny enough the "world ends" thingy seems suddenly a lot more likely. Just imagine Kyle uses his ability on the earthcore or globally or the ocean or something ... being unable to reverse it, that would probably be game over. Also my guys seems to gain the ability to quite generally manipulate time and travel through it. And also future me claims that he tries to prevent it ... but my character does not know about temporary physics. So he might ***k things up.

But now the question: Future me contacted one of us. Kyle. In the alley. I wonder why. Then I realized: We are five guys. He is one. Things change all the time because he changes them. I think this meeting is the initial event. I repeat my theory our powers show when we meet! That is why Kyle and me have ours now and that is why Kawin shall not be allowed to meet us (run, Mitth, run), because he develops a power that makes it impossible to kill him. That also is the reason why the game is called "The Crossing". Elena must have met one of the dead guys by accident or something.

BUT, that might mean there are more of us! We just haven't met them! Future me does not know about them then. Maybe the world is ended by someone we did not know about? Just an idea.

Hope you get better HS29!

Mitth_Fisto, Ktala and HanSolo29 like this.
  9. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Thank you, Ktala and DarkLordoftheFins! Much appreciated! :)

Fins, I have to say, I always love reading your theories. I find the bit about there possibly being more people out there who exhibit these powers rather interesting. I mean, it was bad enough to learn what LEGO and Kyle are capable of, things could spiral out of control very quickly if there are more out there. And regarding Kawin's power, that was actually my guess as well – no matter what happens, he doesn't die. In that sense, I kinda imagine him like Captain Jack Harkness. ;)

I also can't help but think that my character's (possible?) death and the end of the world are connected in some way beyond the predictions/the targets. Simmons mentioned that things happen quickly after he is killed and that it doesn't even make the news, so it sounds like the two final events could happen almost simultaneously? I just feel like there could be some kind of link there...or maybe I'm reading too much into things. :p

Ktala likes this.
  10. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    hehe...

And future LEGO stated that they would have to separate Kyle from his companion, in order to get him.. hmmmm.

But its a scarier power to use, because he cant reverse it. And after seeing the effect on an object.....

Oh...this is gonna be crazy.... :rolleyes:

11. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    Hmm. My initial thought on my guys power was a form of fractal time whenever he is about to die, possibly able to extend it to others or things being touched, but would ultimately be if it is to end time would 'shutter' giving a false image of one version unharmed that continues on as if nothing happened and the other killed or severally wounded on the ground or wherever. That is how my mind jumped when given the stimulus we have so far, a trail of duplicate timeline versions of him piling up across the globe.

My second thought was just of him being temporally out of phase with the rest of reality kind of like a hologram. A spectral vision that is able to interact with the normal time line at will but ultimately unaffected by anything in it that he does not consciously want to interact with. Those were my thoughts for Kawin.

As for Psychic lady of the time stream, she already was stated to have bumped into the Spaniard at the airport. Paths crossed. Now Kyle and LEGO. . . yikes. . .yes I believe that about covers it. Interesting enough though, as far as we know, beyond the psychic ladies ability to see our futures and not her own, our powers do not work on each other. We are immune to each others affects as well as activating each others abilities. Time shall tell what this all means. Time will tell! :D

12. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Yikes indeed!!!
    :p

So, ya think when we get together, we activate each others abilities? Hmm. Then it gonna be scary when we all meet.

*oh my aching head!*

13. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    I don't think we saw the ability of Kawin already manifesting. The Killer just did not expect him to be so cold blooded not to run at the house I believe ... LordT has been religiously realistic about the hunt so far.

Elena ran into the Spanish guy? Overread this. Just confirms my suspicion. Also Future-LEGO said they will never get Kawin if you meet us. We activate each other when we meet. Also the game is called The Crossing! Oh, that will be interesting.

Only problem now is ... I think Maria knows exactly where we are. The Hunters will be all over us now.

14. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Kyle: So screwed!!! :_|

Kinda hard NOT to notice a frozen guy... and eventually, someone is going to notice the slicer floating in mid air. So they will definitely know the kid is in the area. And while they know he is travelling with someone... They might not realize who. But it probably wont take long. [face_hypnotized]

That, and the fact that we are IN DC... where the ole President is. Yeah, might be a good time to get some distance. Quickly.

I wonder though. Kyle notice Sebastian's nosebleeds. Could that have an eventual change to his demeanor? I mean, if using his powers every time causes that...? Or does it stop eventually? So many questions.

This should be interesting, once we all meet up. IF we all meet up! :cool:

wow....

15. LordTroepfchen

LordTroepfchen Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 9, 2007
    And I am back. Reading now and then expect an update ASAP. Thanks for the patience.

Oh and in our loose Act structure we are now going straight into Act 2.

Ktala and HanSolo29 like this.
  16. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Welcome back Lord ! :D^:)^

Love the update....

*Still trying to wrap mind around fact that removing something out of time, makes it unable to be moved .... by anything!!

Kyle: [face_hypnotized]

HanSolo29 likes this.
  17. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Yes, welcome back, LordT! I hope you had a wonderful vacation! :)

And it looks like I'm one step closer to discovering what you guys are capable of. Things are going to get quite interesting...

18. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    Haha, what a return! Great one T.

I tried to research what the hell a Vicker might be ... found out it was the nickname of an ancient machine gun. Also a German company building machines before WWII. Hm ... what is Simmons up to? Really I feel that he is more scary than future-me, because he is kinda unpreditable with his twisted code of morales. What the hell is he loyal to? He seems to be willing to sacrifice any amount of lives for the greater good. Whatever is "good" for him.

And I just ran an idea by LordT which you will so hate, HS29 But I wanna hear what the scientist is saying! This is gonna be interesting.

And am I wrong or is Kyle actually able to create "indestructible" objects? That is something. They cannot move, but anyway ... could revolutionize things. If he isn't killed. Also I have to say it becomes probably a lot harder to kill us.

19. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Yeah, Simmons is really turning into a wildcard. Perhaps our original assessment about him being the 'villain' isn't so far off the mark? Although, at this point, any one of us could fall into that category. The lines have really blurred. Everyone seems to thinks that what they are doing is for the best, but that may not necessarily be the case.

Something I will hate? Hmm...my initial thought has you trying to sneak into the White House somehow to gather information, so yeah, that can't be good! :p And with you stopping time, that wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility. There seems to be a bit of a rivalry developing between our two characters. It's indirect at the moment, but I have a feeling that may change. Is this the first step that eventually culminates in LEGO wanting to kill the President?

I considered that myself. It could actually prove to be quite effective. I've been toying with a few scenarios I could possibly explore regarding that, but I need to wait and find out more information IC first.

20. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    Well, to be honest the President wanting to kill me does not help our relationship

But you are right, the lines have suddenly blurred a lot. Especially I believe the Hunters are suddenly the less dangerous of both groups. After all we Hunted shall destroy the earth (also technically I seem not to be a Hunted). Funny how it is suddenly not a mysterious comment anymore, is it? It seems pretty much possible.

21. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    True, true. I imagine that won't go over very well...but everything may not be what it seems. [face_mischief]

Keep in mind that he pursued the whole Antville thing under the pretense that he was willing to cooperate, but in actuality, he only wanted to get 'the facts' about what was going on. I admit, it does seem like he allowed himself to be influenced by the information he heard and momentarily lost sight of that, but he may still have something up his sleeve. ;) But even if that comes to fruition, I doubt that will make much difference to LEGO. Things are already in motion, and from his perspective, the President was the one to sign off on his death warrant.

Yeah, really. And speaking of the Hunters, I'm curious to see which side they ultimately end up on. It seems like Simmons is set to go off the grid and handle things his own way, but what about the others? And how will Moore's fate affect them going forward? Once they realize the true nature of these powers and what they're up against, I can see that changing things a bit. And then there is the seed that Uncle Owen planted to Jane about the inside job. There are so many possibilities!

22. TheSithGirly

TheSithGirly Jedi Master star 4

Apr 26, 2007
    Oh, I have a plan ... somehow I doubt shooting at people will help solving our problems. So Maria will do a little less shooting ... (also I am happy to shoot, haha).

The President has obviously having the resources. But who are those Mansfield people and how do they know? I get the feeling people will soon fight to have their own "Hunted". What Kyle could do with his ability? OMG. And LEGO obviously is dangerous. Incredibly powerful, if he really learns to move backwards in time. I wonder if he has the general ability to control time. Maybe Elena can tell ...

All very exciting.

23. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Kyle: "SO UNFAIR!!!!!" :p

LEGO has the cool ability, and he can use it.,..with so far no consequences, except to himself... maybe.

Kyle uses his ability... HEAVENS!! [face_dunno] Can you say, leave a trail a mile wide!!!! [face_nail_biting]

Not like he is going to want to practice using it atm...
    Except to figure out how to remove it... reverse it.... something...

Hmmm... *GOOGLE IT!*:D

;)

24. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    GOOGLE! The only place the hunted can get answers! ;)

25. LordTroepfchen

LordTroepfchen Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 9, 2007
    Do not underestimate the power of the INTERNET!

24 hours update warning.

HanSolo29 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.