main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga The Heart of a Smuggler/ Han/ DDC2009/ ESB/ Companion "A Father's Love"/ Mini-Update 2-10

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by The Great No One, Jan 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaenaBenjen42

DaenaBenjen42 Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 15, 2005
    Knew splitting open that TaunTaun would have a downside... having to smell it for an entire night! Poor Han.

Wonderful update, Tri. :)

2. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    Aw, poor Han! I don't envy him having to spend the night with whatever Luke smells like!

the Furball'll likely be the first out in the morning to find me. Sure hope Leia can talk some sense into him.

I don't think it's possible to talk sense into a worried, guilt ridden wookie. :p

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

3. The Great No One

The Great No One Jedi Grand Master star 8

Jun 4, 2005
    QGR: *watches first reply be snatched*

thanks rox, he is probably the easiest character out there for me to write for whatever reason. and i think we all know the outcome here...:p

Jade_eyes: no, there really isn't much of one. and WE know that, but han being rather dense about females at this point in time really rather doesn't...;)

Ghost: bigger update in a few days, mini-update coming directly after this. glad you're enjoying it.

Azure: pretty sure he'd love the tea right about now. or maybe a good whiskey;)

more you say? soon enough nicole.*hugs*

LASOS: it's amusing how funny han can be, i must admit. and yes, that is so leia. may be next years diary, actually.[face_thinking]

dm1: yea, that is sad that she won't actually do that. in time.

dancing-star: hmm... lasos seems to be speaking for most people here... probably because it's a really accurate picture.

Daena: yes. that is the one practical side of that whole arrangement that would have been insanely evil, even beyond the cold.

KELIA: personally, i figure it probably rivaled the trash compactor on the deathstar.;) and consequently, neither do i...

somehow, i agree with you. chewie can be quite hard headed at times.

danke.

:snoopy

4. The Great No One

The Great No One Jedi Grand Master star 8

Jun 4, 2005
    Entry 3.5

How do I keep getting roped into these things? First saving a princess, now saving a wannabe Jedi. What next, they gonna save me?

Comments?

:snoopy

5. DaenaBenjen42

DaenaBenjen42 Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 15, 2005
    Never know... they might...

Good entry, Tri. :)

6. dm1

dm1 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 9, 2004

7. Vivid_Scripts

Vivid_Scripts Jedi Master star 4

Jan 21, 2004
    heheh. I loved this.

8. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Be careful what you wish for LOL... Han will need rescuing if this stays true to canon o_O Looking forward to more!!! I'm having a sorta senior moment... [face_laugh] if I'm not on your PM list, I'd love to be added. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.