main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Mini Series The Inquisitors (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by nld3, Oct 13, 2013.

1. Glitterstimm

Glitterstimm Force Ghost star 6

Dec 30, 2017
    Yeah, so many of the “escape” sequences were just poorly laid out, almost like they had writer’s block and had to send notes to the animation department at the last minute. The T-47 escape from the fortress was dumb too :oops:

CrazyOldJedi likes this.
  2. Arawn_Fenn

Arawn_Fenn Chosen One star 7

Jul 2, 2004
    First TLJ gave us the slowest bombers in the galaxy, then Obi-Wan somehow gets rescued by the slowest droid in the galaxy.

CrazyOldJedi likes this.
  3. Ithorians

Ithorians Jedi Master star 4

Apr 26, 2016
    Meanwhile, me thinking about getting the Inquisitorius in live action:

[​IMG]

4. Ithorians

Apr 26, 2016
    Besides this lovely cover, there was nothing about the Inquisitors in Star Wars #25. Alas, as I was saying in another thread, I was looking forward to see the Seventh Sister again, and for her to interact with Vader and the Grand Inquisitor. We got a short story written by Soule and with illustrations of Guiseppe Camuncoli though, so its a short return of their great Vader comic.

[​IMG]

5. Fredrik Vallestrand

Fredrik Vallestrand Force Ghost star 7

Jan 15, 2018
    A new book just got revealed about the Inquisitors. That will deal with origins of The Inqusitors.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2022
    Ithorians likes this.
  6. Ithorians

Apr 26, 2016
    Great news, a closer look into the Inquisitorius has been long overdue. Seems like we´ll finally get to know more about the two Inquisitors that Vader killed in Soule´s comic, too!

7. clone commander bossk

clone commander bossk Ostrich Velocity Expert star 5

Nov 5, 2019
    And written by Delilah S Dawson, one of the best star wars authors out there.

Fredrik Vallestrand likes this.
  8. clonegeek

clonegeek Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 28, 2022
    I think that the Eighth Brother survived Rebels Season 2. Remember he fell apperenlty to his death but we don't see a body

9. PCCViking

PCCViking 6x Wacky Wednesday Winner star 10 VIP - Game Winner

Jun 12, 2014
    In Star Wars, falling doesn't necessarily mean death. See Maul...Palpatine...:p

Last edited: Nov 13, 2022
    KnightofRaxusPrime likes this.
  10. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    Luke... Obi-wan... Mace Windu...

11. Darth_Accipiter

Darth_Accipiter Force Ghost star 5

Feb 2, 2015
    Woah, Sarge! Spoilers!

12. PCCViking

PCCViking 6x Wacky Wednesday Winner star 10 VIP - Game Winner

Jun 12, 2014
    [​IMG]

KnightofRaxusPrime likes this.
  13. Ithorians

Apr 26, 2016
    So, seeing some unused art from TFA, I was remembering that many character designs came from it in the first place. Fifth Brother design came from the concept of a Sith like figure in TFA, Eighth Brother came from a Knight of Ren concept... could there be something from this design in the Inquisitor from Tales?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. clone commander bossk

Nov 5, 2019
    I could definitely see that with the second one.

Ithorians likes this.
  15. Sproj

Sproj Jedi Master star 4

Mar 18, 2019
    This is pretty cool:

16. Fallen Jedi Master

Fallen Jedi Master Jedi Master star 4

Apr 13, 2017
    I don't think the Tales of the Jedi Inquisitor is Sixth Brother. The creator of the Ashoka novel even confirmed this.

But I will say going forward I am excited for the Inquisitors in future Star Wars media since Kenobi

Can't wait for the new Inquisitor book next year and I have a feeling we are getting a Inquisitor for Bad Butch season 2.
    Sent from my EA211002 using Tapatalk

Last edited: Dec 12, 2022
  17. KnightofRaxusPrime

KnightofRaxusPrime Jedi Padawan

Dec 16, 2022
    Wow, that first concept art. Wonder what it would have been like if that was the facial modifications Kylo had received in TLJ instead of just the scar.[face_laugh]

Ithorians likes this.
  18. clonegeek

Oct 28, 2022
    Its likely the Sixth Brother

19. clone commander bossk

Nov 5, 2019
    Yeah, I think it's pretty obvious that they were two separate events. The short never directly contradicts the book in a way i can't just headcanon into submission.

Fallen Jedi Master likes this.
  20. Ithorians

Apr 26, 2016
    Its quite difficult to know at this point, but I think both are good possibilities. To be honest, I would prefer for them both to be different Inquisitors, because I find the design from Tales fantastic, but also (and I'm probably a bit alone here) because I do like the Sixth Brother design from the Vader comic.

On a completely unrelated matter, I've been wondering lately about the Grand Inquisitors fate. Do you think his "hologram" version its the real character, or just an AI designed to believe itself to be him? We were talking about it with @Fallen Jedi Master and it reminds me of Bevel Lemelisk from legends: killed in the most horrifying ways and brought back time and again... it sounds great in theory, but I find very unlikely that he could continue to be a functional human being with all that trauma. With the GI, there are hints of possibly wanting to use him in further material, but what's stopping him from quickly going insane and become utterly useless in a plot?

And how was he brought back in the first place?

21. clonegeek

Oct 28, 2022
    She never confirmed it, she merely hoped it.

22. Fallen Jedi Master

Fallen Jedi Master Jedi Master star 4

Apr 13, 2017
    agreed. The credits don't credit him Sixth Brother unlike other Inquisitors for instance Fourth Sister is never refered to that in Kenobi but the credits do.
    If the Inquisitor was ment to be Sixth Brother they would of had that in the credits.

I agree with @Ithorians I like both designs of The tales of the Jedi Inquisitor and Sixth Brother. So I would love them to be separate Inquisitors.

Also Ashoka's line in Rebels when referring to the Inquisitors "They should all be coming now" makes more since if you consider the idea that she fought more than one Inquisitor prior to Rebels in my opinion.

23. Ithorians

Apr 26, 2016
    So, Battle Scars is out and Fifth Brother is in it.
    It´s probably the strongest he has ever been depicted, being superior enough to Cal and Merrin that they had to take him two on one at some point (without much success). There was a deeper interaction with Cere than just dueling, and a little development into his background too (race, home planet and reasons to join the Empire).

He seems to genuinely enjoy his role as Inquisitor, and apparently greatly respects the Grand Inquisitor... so without him being too present in the book, he got some good moments nonetheless.

Foreign32567 likes this.
  24. Foreign32567

Foreign32567 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 4, 2021
    Maybe that is the reason why he claimed to be the Grand Inquisitor's legal heir in Kenobi - because he imagined himself to be his most loyal and trusted servant.

Ithorians likes this.
  25. SeparatistFan

SeparatistFan Jedi Master star 3

Oct 19, 2012
    Can anyone see there being any Inquisitors in Jedi Survivor?