main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Mini Series The Inquisitors (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by nld3, Oct 13, 2013.

1. Blackhole E Snoke

Blackhole E Snoke Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 26, 2016
    That is why, if it is her, I hope she has been totally broken down by Vader, forced into it.

2. Fredrik Vallestrand

Fredrik Vallestrand Force Ghost star 7

Jan 15, 2018
    yeah i kind of think she was given the most extreme trainning from Vader. I mean weren't Vader cold torwards Tarkin for his involvemt in the Ashoka case. And he only judge her, Barris betrayed her best friend.

Fallen Jedi Master likes this.
  3. Fallen Jedi Master

Fallen Jedi Master Jedi Master star 4

Apr 13, 2017
    I agree with you. Dave also said in the pass that Seventh Sister was prombly not the first to hold the tital of Seventh. Which later proved false.

Also looking at the helmate Inquisitor in the Darth Vader comic looks more like Barriss then the Seventh Sister did back when people thought it was Barriss.

Also I am happy that Ninth Sister will be in the game. I was wondering what happen to her.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Shadao likes this.
  4. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    yeah, be kind of funny will she have a Vader or Grievous cyber leg. Also this video game the characters will look the most live action a video gmae can look. they look great in bt2 cutscenes.

5. Fallen Jedi Master

Apr 13, 2017
    Cool can't wait. Also Barriss will most defently have a limb gone. Becuase Vader would have been more brutal to her then the other Inquisitors and he was no saint to the others eather.

I bet she lost a leg or a arm.

6. Blackhole E Snoke

Apr 26, 2016
    okay then , I'm going to bet like the picture I posted at the top of the last page. Cybernetic eye, no nose and no lower jaw under a scull mask [face_skull].

Last edited: Jan 5, 2019
    Fredrik Vallestrand likes this.
  7. Fallen Jedi Master

Apr 13, 2017
    Well, like i said Darth Vader most likely went hard on her during training.

8. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    i'm betting a scar over one eye, one arm maybe a few scar trough her back, maybe vader burnt her little too:redsaber:. 9th sister only has one eye right?

9. Fallen Jedi Master

Apr 13, 2017
    It's good to see this Thread get love again

10. Fallen Jedi Master

Apr 13, 2017
    I been thinking after Barriss is revealed to be the second Sister. After that long wait. It would be nice to see everyone's theory come true

11. Darth Corydon

Darth Corydon Jedi Master star 4

Aug 4, 2018
  12. Fallen Jedi Master

Apr 13, 2017
    I know people said this back with Seventh Sister before her revealed. But i do feel this is Barriss.
    I mean back when people were talking about Barriss being the masked female Inquisitor in Rebels. I still had a feeling that it was going to be a new character(which was the chase). Here i really do belive that is Barriss.

13. Blackhole E Snoke

Apr 26, 2016
    Has the picture been removed? What was it?

14. Darth Corydon

Aug 4, 2018
    [​IMG]

Shadao likes this.
  15. Ithorians

Ithorians Jedi Master star 4

Apr 26, 2016
    That Inquisitor has a rather plausible chance to end up being Barriss (or at least the Second Sister, if they are not one and the same) at this point. It´s not certain, surely, but what we do know is that the helmeted Inquisitor is, most likely, a reference for future material: there just doesn't make any sense for them to put him/her in there and then completely forget about it! I would even dare to say, the Twilek and the female Inquisitors from the very same arc will also be featured somewhere else, sooner or later.

The helmeted Inquisitor could be a female, and *her* physique does match Barriss... plus the pics make for an interesting analogy!

One thing, though, is that I was under the impression that the story of the game develops pretty close to Order 66. In the next few months, even. I would imagine it will depict previous events to the ones in the Mon Cala arc of Vader´s comic. I'm expecting Ninth Sister in her regular Inquisitor´s role, before Sixth´s treason...

Jarrus likes this.
  16. Fallen Jedi Master

Apr 13, 2017
    Wasn't it revealed that the game takes place five years after Revenge of the Sith?

17. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    yess it's five years later so it's most likley after the vader comics. But like many games we might get a prologue, of when order 66 happened and then fast foward 5 years.

Ithorians likes this.
  18. Fallen Jedi Master

Apr 13, 2017
    I would expect that.

Also tha's good, i was wondering what happen to Ninth Sister, it would be cool to see her with Second Sister/Barriss in the game.

19. Lee_

Lee_ Force Ghost star 5

Nov 3, 2012
    Will they show up in anything live action?

Jarrus likes this.
  20. Ithorians

Apr 26, 2016
    Ohh wow that's amazing! had no idea... so, Ninth Sister´s return to the Inquisitors, one legged and all, will be confirmed if she shows up in the game, then? The flashback alternative is valid too, and I suppose she could also show up as a rogue darksider of some kind, but in any case, how she got out of Mon Cala, returned to Vader (even having failed) and dealt with the demise of the Sixth Brother is all something I would love to see, if not in the game, in some other (perhaps even connected) source...

Last edited: Jan 6, 2019
    Jarrus likes this.
  21. Fallen Jedi Master

Apr 13, 2017
    I never got way people thought she would go Rogue. She doesn't have anything aganist the Empire. It was the Sixth Brother who she wanted to kill.

Also i love the time skip it gives the idea of the Inquisitors and Vader hunting Jedi for a few years and are main character being aware of what they would do to him, if he gets captured.

22. Ithorians

Apr 26, 2016
    I think it has to do with the fact that Inquisitors are pretty much trapped, like Vader is. They are treacherous and resentful people that probably were happy about the prospect of killing their former Jedi companions, only to find that after a very successful couple of years there aren´t that much Jedi left to hunt.

Instead, they are stuck in a role that, sure, gives them a lot of power in the Imperial hierarchy, and also a lot more power than what they had as a Jedi, but also forces them to deal with a man that will severe their limbs just to teach them a lesson, and that will kill them if there is even the prospect of a friendship or romantic attachment between them.

9th Sister herself has lost an eye and a leg in her first year as Inquisitor; if she comes back, it will be because of pure hatred, resentment and ambition: the dark side at its finest...

Jarrus likes this.
  23. Jarrus

Jarrus Jedi Padawan star 1

Feb 23, 2018
    I´m so intrigued by both the chance of having Barriss Offee as an inquisitor and to get back the 9th sister! I hope both rumors are true... there is in both cases potential for an interesting backstory. It´s time to see a little deeper into the inquisitors. Could we even get a rematch between Barriss and Ahsoka eventually?

24. Darth Corydon

Aug 4, 2018
    Barriss v ahsoka in the game or during Ahsoka and Sabine's search for Ezra is probably one of the only avenues left for ahsoka besides meeting Luke and Leia

25. Bor Mullet

Bor Mullet Force Ghost star 8

Apr 6, 2018
    These guys and gals were a damp squib. Hope not much more is done with them.