main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Kyle Katarn Facts thread.

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Kenobi_Kid, Feb 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SephyCloneNo15

SephyCloneNo15 Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 9, 2005
    There's a part of me wondering how many times this is going to be said in this thread.

There's another part of me that pities everyone who posts it. After all, when Kyle learns that people besides Himself are winning, and that by simple logic, if He's not winning, He's losing, and Kyle don't lose, He's gonna bring a whole lot of pain to everyone who says that someone other than Kyle is winning this thread.

2. jetsetterdavoo

jetsetterdavoo Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 3, 2006
    Just reading a thread about Kyle gave me black eyes.

3. Kenobi_Kid

Kenobi_Kid Jedi Padawan star 4

May 5, 2005
    ^^Best qoute yet.

Kyle once got ahold of a hand-held turbo laser. The result was the landscape of Utapau.

4. jetsetterdavoo

Aug 3, 2006
    My mother, who has not yet seen the PT, yet alone read a single EU book wrote in her journal (which I peeked in when I was 11 years old) that she had an affair with "a rugged man named Kyle Katarn." My youngest sister has a goatee and has frequently beat me until I cried.

BTW I was eleven in 1990. Long before we ever heard of Kyle.

5. SephyCloneNo15

Apr 9, 2005
    He is then quoted as saying that he prefers his Bryar Pistol because it packs more punch.

6. Kenobi_Kid

May 5, 2005
    Much more punch. The Bryar Pistol was responsible for the destruction of Yuuzhan'tar

7. SephyCloneNo15

Apr 9, 2005
    Here's a little bit from the Force Unleashed thread:

8. ThrawnRocks

ThrawnRocks Jedi Master star 6

Apr 10, 2004
    You're not gonna let that one go, are you? :p

9. darth_Boba

darth_Boba Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 28, 2002
    The only reason Kyle stole the Death Star plans was because they were really Bryar schematics, and nobody in the galaxy besides him had the ability to use it without destroying themselves. He was doing the Imperials a favor, really.

10. SephyCloneNo15

Apr 9, 2005
    I felt it needed to be shared with my fellow Kyle fans. After this, I'm pretty sure I'm done with it (unless you offend Him again...)

Edit: I feel an immense need to complain that the Valentines Icons lack a Candy Heart that reads "I <3 Kyle Katarn". They have them for plenty of other, more obscure characters (Zekk :confused: ) but for a reasonably popular one like Kyle, they don't?

11. Havac

Havac Former Moderator star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 29, 2005
    Love is too weak an emotion for Kyle Katarn. We must all feel an adulation for Kyle that cannot be expressed in words. Anything as paltry as love would be an insult to Kyle.

And no one wants to insult Kyle.

12. browwiw

browwiw Jedi Master star 3

Jan 10, 2007
    Kyle Katarn is ten feet tall, weighs two-tons, breathes fire, and could eat a hammer and take a shotgun blast standing.

13. Kenobi_Kid

May 5, 2005
    No, that's Kyle's smaller, less-threatening brother. Kyle is so scary he defies description.

14. rumsmuggler

rumsmuggler Chosen One star 7

Aug 31, 2000
    Kyle Katarn trained Jaden Korr because no one else is awesome enough to train his son. He let Luke help out because he begged for a month and cleaned his bryar pistol with blood, just the way Kyle likes it..

15. SephyCloneNo15

Apr 9, 2005
    Yeah, I suppose "I attempt to placate Kyle by singing his praises in the vain hope that I won't incur his wrath and discover a new definition of pain and suffering" wouldn't exactly fit on one of those hearts.

Alright! I just thought of a good way to Katarnify the ol' Chuck Norris joke about Law and Order:

Kyle has a lawsuit going on with the Almighty Sarlaac's digestive tract. He claims that Pain and Suffering are the names of his Lightsaber and Bryar Pistol.

The word "Bastard" offends Kyle, that's why the lies about anyone other than Kyle impregnating any woman in the Galaxy are allowed.

16. jSarek

jSarek VIP star 4 VIP

Feb 18, 2005
  17. browwiw

browwiw Jedi Master star 3

Jan 10, 2007
    Kyle Katarn sheds his skin twice a year.

18. SephyCloneNo15

Apr 9, 2005
    Nah, that's just His skin trying to escape. Not even Kyle Katarn is safe from Kyle Katarn.

19. VIII

VIII Jedi Knight star 2

Aug 16, 2005
    The galaxys second most dangerous beeing i Kyles shadow.

20. jetsetterdavoo

Aug 3, 2006
    The first time Kyle showed up on my screen my monitor cracked in half.

21. CernStormrunner

CernStormrunner Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 6, 2000

He hates Corellians! And he's half Corellian! .......And he hates irony!

If you drop a phonograph needle on Katarns nipple, it plays Lapti Nek by the Max Rebo Band!

It was the sight of Katarns naked body that drove Triclops insane.

22. LordMalaki

LordMalaki Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 12, 2006
    Kyle once had a one night stand with a bar maid from tat named Shimi. He had to whipe her mind when she wouldn't stop following him around afterward.

23. Ulicus

Ulicus Lapsed Moderator star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 24, 2005
    Kyle Katarn once made a penrose triangle out of clay.

Kyle Katarn built a wall around his home so high that not even he could jump it. Then he jumped it.

24. LordMalaki

LordMalaki Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 12, 2006
    Kyle Katarn once beat a man to death, than changed his mind and beat him back to life, than realized that no one second guesses kyle katarn not even kyle katarn and beat the man to death again.

25. SephyCloneNo15

Apr 9, 2005
    Kyle Katarn invented the Internet. Losing the election was just His way of warning Al Gore not to take credit for Kyle's accomplishments.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.