main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Atlantic ~~~ THE OFFICIAL PET PEEVE'S THREAD~~~

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by THE_GREAT_SPANKSTA, Apr 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthBabe

DarthBabe Jedi Grand Master star 7

Mar 18, 2002
    One of my American customers annoyed me today. :p He asked me where I was located, and I told him Canada. Then he asked me if I was a separatist or if I was in British Columbia. :p I told him I was located on the East Coast. And then he said "Oh so you're a Quebecer." Ok, so let me get this straight, there are only two provinces in Canada? :p Then he continued by singing the National Anthem. Are people that dense!!!!???!!

Oh yes, apparently if you call a n00bie mod, "a n00bie mod" then they'll ban you. Well, according to Derek's point of view. Hey I had to make at least one pet peeve about the JCC. If they're gonna have a temper like that, then they shouldn't be mods!

2. SniperJedi

SniperJedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 19, 2004
    MY BIGGEST PET PEEVE IS POINTLESS EMAIL FORWARDS!!!

3. SniperJedi

Mar 19, 2004
    People at youth group that talk during the lesson

4. Dak-Konzerth

Dak-Konzerth Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 3, 2003
    Essay's for school that keep me up until three in the morning... [face_plain]

5. SniperJedi

Mar 19, 2004
    Always being bored.

6. SniperJedi

Mar 19, 2004
    No one on these forums.

7. Daughter_of_Yubyub

Daughter_of_Yubyub Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 8, 2002
    Pet peeves...

Homework in general. :p

8. THE_GREAT_SPANKSTA

THE_GREAT_SPANKSTA Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 2, 2003
    i have a pet peeve... AND some good news...

my pet peeve is not being able to do anything to help people who need help/consoleing/comforting...

(and for being away from the acg for a really long time :( )

BUT, i do have some good news...
    i will be getting a transfer to a different area for my company... the area i am going to is in need of experienced technicians... they have had a rash of newbies in the area, and want to send some of them to the area i am comming from... our training regiment in the taylor prin is the best in the company.... anywho... this transfer means that i will be closer to home... and i will be getting more "money jobs"...

ALSO... for those of you who dont know me (lol, even the ones who do know me might not remember me ;) it has been TOOOOOOO LOOOOONG since i was here last) i am a hockey fanatic... right down to my previous job as a zamboni driver... and official supplier of snow to the snowball fight thread (i am a cable guy right now). and now for those of you who know me... I HAVE FINALLT GOTTEN A TRYOUT FOR A PROFESSIONAL HOCKEY TEAM!!!! im sure that i have posted in the past how i was sending out resumes to different semi pro hockey teams for tryouts... well... i senty out an e-mail to the head coach of the flint generals (united hockey league) and the next day, i recieved an e-mail back with the words "yes, i will give you a tryout" in it.

well, i need to get to bed now... it is nearly midnight here in good ole metro detroit, and cable is tiring work... HOPEFULLY i can start comming back here more often now.

9. THE_GREAT_SPANKSTA

Jan 2, 2003
    ok... i used to work in the taylor "prin" (prin is basically a word used to mean area) for my company... (for those of you who didnt know... i am a cable guy... for comcast... i work for a contractor for comcast)... well, i was in taylor for 7 months just doing my thing... and then that fateful day... i hear that i am going to be transfered to the livonia prin... oh.my.goodness. it is like night and day... everything that i had learned in talyor, i cant really rely on... it is COMPLETELY DIFFERENT... i mean, it is so different, that i feel like i am a new guy again (the reason that i was transfered was because livonia just had a massive hoard of rookies join, and they needed an experienced technician (moi)... so they sent me to livonia, and sent a newbie to taylor (because taylor has THEEE BEST training in the company.)... anywho im being sidetracked)... i have had the WORST DAY... all week... yeaaaah, not good... so, to get to the point... my peeve is... having to start from scratch... relearning things you already know

10. THE_GREAT_SPANKSTA

Jan 2, 2003
    PEOPLE WHO DRIVE EXACTLY THE SPEED LIMIT IN THE FAST/PASSING LANE... and THE PEOPLE WHO DRIVE EXACTLY THE SPEED LIMIT IN THE LANE NEXT TO THEM... SO I CANT GET PAST!!!!! ggggggGGGGGGRRRRRRRRrrrrrrr

11. thecleric007

thecleric007 Jedi Master star 4

Oct 3, 2003
    Other drivers in general are just idiots.

The Cleric 007

12. DarthBabe

Mar 18, 2002
    Customers in general

13. thecleric007

Oct 3, 2003
    PEOPLE in general.

The Cleric 007

14. Daughter_of_Yubyub

Jul 8, 2002
    Customers are the worst though.

Especially the ones who SMOKE in the DRIVE THRU!

OPPM. Always OPPM.

15. thecleric007

Oct 3, 2003
    OPPM is a given -_-

The Cleric 007

16. DarthBabe

Mar 18, 2002
    Atlantic weather blah

17. _Derisa_Ollamhin_

_Derisa_Ollamhin_ Jedi Master star 4

Jul 31, 2000
    needing to sleep. I wish I could just stay up all the time. I'd get so much more done. :(

*Derisa*

18. Daughter_of_Yubyub

Jul 8, 2002
    There's gotta be an easier way to get energy than spending eight hour unconcious. :p

19. Grand-Admiral_Stan

Grand-Admiral_Stan Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 25, 2002

Silly things the fill you day and need to be done, like driving back and forth to work, going to the grocery store , etc ...

Not having enough time to get things acomplished.

20. THE_GREAT_SPANKSTA

Jan 2, 2003
    not having enought time in the day to do what you need to do... and the city of flint michigan... lol

21. DarthBabe

Mar 18, 2002
    Writers' block is evil. My English professor is evil. Everything is EVIL!

22. Ton_G

Ton_G Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 15, 2002
    Runny- *sniff* noses... *achoooooooo*

23. THE_GREAT_SPANKSTA

Jan 2, 2003
    THE FREAKIN ECONOMY AROUND HERE!!!! the lack of jobs is really getting to me... I NEED A JOB!!! plus, MOUSES that dont move smoothly... like mine... you scroll down, and it doesnt move, and you have to frantically move it around on the pad to get it to move... (and it is clean)...

24. im_posessed

im_posessed Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 13, 2002
    pet peeve? that my computer is accessing the local network one day and not the other...stupid windows

25. Ton_G

Ton_G Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 15, 2002
    Internal Assesments, I think Dak would agree with me!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.