main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The YJCC SLEEPY HOTEL GAME!!! Game Over! Winner announced!

Discussion in 'Archive: Your Jedi Council Community' started by Coruscant, Apr 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PadawanEmily

PadawanEmily Jedi Master star 8

Oct 18, 2003
    Jessica got out from under the table, looking for survivors.

2. Ani_dala

Ani_dala Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 18, 2003
    Isabel Mayer:

"Jani is right, if we all stick together, we may be ok... I mean this is horrible and all, but guys we must stay together!".
    Isabel quickly hid under a chair and screamed, for there was a corpus lying there...

TAG: All

3. Concierge

Concierge Jedi Youngling

Mar 31, 2004
    Concierge

Gets up off the floor

"Someone informed the police that there is a dangerous virus in the hotel. The authorities have quarrantined the hotel. And we haven't got any power. The must have cut off the supply to the hotel."

4. spacelady

spacelady Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 16, 2003
    *Runs to everyone*

Stay together! It's the best way!

5. AcklayComeHome

AcklayComeHome Jedi Master star 7

Apr 27, 2002
    *Chaz makes his way to the kitchen (yay, the kitchen's back!!) and finds a flashlight in one of the drawers. He walks back out to the hallway and searches for any survivors.*

6. EmpireForever

EmpireForever Force Ghost star 8

Mar 15, 2004
    IC

Paul stumbled around his room looking for the door in the darkness. he heard screams outside. "what is going on?" Paul grabbed the Iron,and slowly opened his bedroom door.

7. Cow_Girl

Cow_Girl Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 15, 2001
    Rosemary hid behind a couch, biting back as a sob as she heard another gun shot, and yet another scream, Tears ran down her face, If there is such thing as hell, This is how she could imagine it. A man had fallen close to where she hiding, Rose crawled towards him on her hands and knees, she reached a hand out to his neck, feeling for a pulse. Nothing. Pulling closer a table clothe from a nearby upturned table, she covered him. Then quickly scrambled back into her place, Biting her lip and praying to anyone who was listening that she would not be found.

8. ShrunkenJedi

ShrunkenJedi Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 26, 2003
    JANI:

Did anyone hear me? ::still hysterical, backing up against a wall:: Safety in numbers, people!

9. hunter_ofthe_myst_ra

hunter_ofthe_myst_ra Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 23, 2003
    *still on her hands and knees she bumps into something*
    oompf!

10. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    *RUns over to Jani*

You're right!

11. OGOneKenobi69

OGOneKenobi69 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 2, 2003
    In Character-Rocco Polanzi

Rocco looks around at all the panicking people running around like chickens with their heads cut off. -Pulls out a tech-nine and slowly screws on a compresser.-
    Thinking of how he can double back to his room to retrieve his real weapons. Surely, someone here is responsible for this. I will have to find them and deal with them I suppose.

I came to this city to do a job and nothing, nothing is going to stop me from reaching my mark(target). Not even this.

Waits patiently for a development..........

12. jedi_john_33

jedi_john_33 Jedi Master star 7

Sep 26, 2003
    OOC: Hmm...ham sandwich

IC: Cash McKoy jumped on the floor upon hearing the gunfire. Cash McKoy crawled on the floor to the curtains on the left side of the auditorium and hid.

13. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    Isabel Mayer:
    "A virus, what do you mean.... a deadly virus?".
    Isabel looked shocked and took out her cell phone, but for some reason it was full of blood, and she let out a loud scream.

14. ShrunkenJedi

Apr 26, 2003
    JANI:

Thank goodness, Andi! Where is heaven's name is Isabel? And we have to find some water!

15. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    *Sees Isabel*

Isabel! It's good to see you! Come on! We have to get everyone together!

16. PadawanEmily

Oct 18, 2003
    Jessica walked over between the shadows, looking for her own protection. She couldn't find any.

17. Concierge

Concierge Jedi Youngling

Mar 31, 2004
    Concierge

The concierge ran back to his desk, even in the dark it's pretty easy to find. He grabbed a lantern and his megaphone. He turned on the megaphone and spoke through it.

"Would everyone please calm down. Everything will be fine. If you could all come to the hotel lobby, the hotel manager will be able to breif you all on whats happened."

18. S_E_Skywalker

S_E_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

May 10, 2003
    *peeks out of closet nervously and sees no one*

This is horrible! What am I going to do now?!

*panics and trips*

AHHHH!! A BODY!

19. Coruscant

Coruscant Chosen One star 7

Feb 15, 2004
    IHM: Challenge Description Post

Title of Challenge: The Power Generator

As you know, the hotel?s power has gone out. It can only get about a third of its reserve power back using its private Power Generator. This Power Generator will be able to power all basic things like lights and other stuff, but not computers. T.V. channels are not being broadcast to the hotel at all so t.v.s are useless.

The Hotel Generator is located in the basement of the hotel, right under the goriness of the first floor. Keep in mind, the hotel?s private zoo has lost its animals so you must keep a watch out for them.

The Challenge may begin now and can ONLY end at 6:30 P.M. boardtime this evening. This means the moment of truth when a character flips on the power generator switch must be at or just a couple of minutes from 6:30 P.M. boardtime. Follow the lead of the former SC-ers. They?ll know how to ?RP a challenge?. ;)

20. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    Isabel Mayer:

"I'm here Jani, Andie, I'm just too scared!"...
    Isabel ran towards them and hugged them tightly, she missed home already and she was very worried.

21. EmpireForever

EmpireForever Force Ghost star 8

Mar 15, 2004
    IC "is anyone there?" Paul called out in the darkness.

OOC: is the radio battery powered?

22. OGOneKenobi69

OGOneKenobi69 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 2, 2003
    In character-Rocco Polanzi

Sees people grouping together. "Bad idea" he thinks. Makes for a bigger target for whoever took out all these other guests of the hotel.

23. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    Come on! Hotel Lobby!

*Runs to the Lobby*

24. ShrunkenJedi

Apr 26, 2003
    JANI:

Isabel, who were you talking to? Who TOLD YOU ABOUT SOME SORT OF VIRUS???!!!! Calm down. Do either of you know the way to the kitchen?

25. PadawanEmily

Oct 18, 2003
    Jessica watched as they went into big groups. She didnt approve with it, she walked slowly to the Lobby, looking back every so often.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.