main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends 'Til human voices wake us: Journal of Leela Radian Kyp/OC Completed: 01.20.08

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by iamobiwan1970, Jan 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goddess_sticks

goddess_sticks Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 19, 2006
    I just now got interenet and read the last several posts...

Nice Job!

A lot has happened since I was able to catch up.

It was nice that they finally got a real date. :D

2. Flowerlady

Flowerlady Jedi Master star 4

Dec 14, 2005
    Oh!!! That date was wonderful....[face_love]

I'm very jealous of Leela!!

Fantasic!

I can't wait for more.
    [:D]

FL @};-

3. divapilot

divapilot Force Ghost star 4

Nov 30, 2005
    Squee! I loved the date. Nice descriptions there.

Sounds like Leela is getting to feel quite at home. She has friends, a meaningful job, and a sweetie!

[:D]

4. Maggy

Maggy Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 2, 2004
    awesome date :D [face_love]

5. Lola64

Lola64 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 10, 2005
    Sorry I'm late....

Leela's journal is great. I liked her girls night entry and then where she makes the mistake of insisting Kyp play that game. :rolleyes:

The date was very nice. *sighs* And a kiss too.

Leela is one lucky woman, I'm just saying.

6. master_jade

master_jade Jedi Master star 2

Jan 27, 2006
    I've just managed to catch up with the story. It was a seriea of great entries! And Leele has finally been on a date with Kyp! Yay![face_dancing].
    It's great that the fact he's a Jedi doesn't turn her off any longer. And great that he's finally found someone.(and such a nice person as Leele) He deserves it! You captured him and his doubts wonderfully- from the anger at her, after her first reactions when she'd found out he was a Jedi, through giving their relationship another try (it was after all his suggestion to start everything from the beginning), revealing gradually more information about himself and his activities as a Council member, to the way he kissed her (chastily, still a litle bit unsure about her reaction)- that was beautiful!

I'm looking forward to part 2 ;)

May the Force be with You!

7. iamobiwan1970

iamobiwan1970 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 23, 2005
    Flowerlady

Oh!!! That date was wonderful....

I'm very jealous of Leela!!

divapilot

Squee! I loved the date. Nice descriptions there.

Sounds like Leela is getting to feel quite at home. She has friends, a meaningful job, and a sweetie!

Maggy

awesome date

Sounds like the general concensus here is that we'd all love a date with Kyp Durron! [face_love]

Lola64

Sorry I'm late....

Leela's journal is great. I liked her girls night entry and then where she makes the mistake of insisting Kyp play that game.

I can picture Kyp in that scene very clearly, especially with the wise*ss smirk on his face after hitting the targets.

The date was very nice. *sighs* And a kiss too.

Leela is one lucky woman, I'm just saying.
    :D

master_jade

I've just managed to catch up with the story. It was a seriea of great entries! And Leele has finally been on a date with Kyp! Yay!

It's great that the fact he's a Jedi doesn't turn her off any longer. And great that he's finally found someone.(and such a nice person as Leele) He deserves it! You captured him and his doubts wonderfully- from the anger at her, after her first reactions when she'd found out he was a Jedi, through giving their relationship another try (it was after all his suggestion to start everything from the beginning), revealing gradually more information about himself and his activities as a Council member, to the way he kissed her (chastily, still a litle bit unsure about her reaction)- that was beautiful!
    I'm glad you understand how he feels since the whole thing is from her POV. thanks, your comments mean alot! As for the kiss, I think she was just pleased that she enjoyed the date and found him fun and interesting. You know that after date eval where you decide if it's worth the second date?

I'm looking forward to part 2 It will begin in February. :D

May the Force be with You! And also with you!

8. iamobiwan1970

Aug 23, 2005
    Part Two Begins Today!!!

'Til Human Voices Wake Us": Part Two: You Make Lovin' Fun

2/21/33

Dear Journal:

Kyp came by today and asked to have lunch with me. We had a picnic type lunch here at the temporary clinic. He knows the state of things with the lack of a permanent clinic and again apologized that he couldn?t ?wave his hand? and make it happen. I was embarrassed he?d make light of my callous remark, but he did . He then explained he had spent over 20 years having people make comments about him. He said if he had to learn to deal with it or he would have been broken by it. He seems to be a very strong person.

We talked about his involvement on the Advisory Council. It seems pretty prestigious and it surprised me that he was on it, but Kyp explained he was just as surprised at Luke?s leap of faith that placed him there 5 years ago, since he said they had spent the first half of the war arguing over strategy and the Jedi?s role in the conflict. I asked him to tell me more about Luke, so I could understand the man better than in the history holos. Kyp said Skywalker was forgiving, fair, and good, and that though they did not agree very often they had finally come to a truce of sorts where they could at least work together.

He laughed. ?The man?s greatest problem is thinking too much. He just needs to learn to follow his instincts and not question so much.? Kyp turned his attention to his lunch, but I caught a sly grin dance across his face before he took another bite of his food.

?Like you?? I?d caught him and he looked up.

Kyp smirked, ?now you begin to see what I am like. I tend to approach problems head on, I go with my instincts.? I assured him that was my typical mode of operation too, which is why I chose to work at the camps. I had read about it in the Chandrilian Physician?s Newsletter and made an instant decision. It just felt right.

?When I do that I call that following the will of the Force, what do you call it??

?Following my gut instinct I guess.? He leaned forward a bit and looked at me then with this boyish look. I thought he might kiss me, but instead he went back to eating his food; so I decided to continue questioning him.

I asked Kyp if Skywalker was like a father figure and he said no, the closest to a father he had now was Han Solo. Kyp explained briefly how Han rescued him from Kessel and took him in at his home in Coruscant. He also said Han was there right after he used the Suncrusher. At this point Kyp?s face looked pained. I didn?t think it was wise to ask him anything else for now. He?ll have to tell me about it on his own time.

Lunch ended too quickly and we both knew we had a ton of work to get back to . Before he left Kyp took my hand. He asked me if I?d like to go into space with him for a flight. So I guess we will do that in a few days. Sounds like fun. I already find him interesting, and I think he could be fun.

9. master_jade

master_jade Jedi Master star 2

Jan 27, 2006
    Hooray! Part 2! (and I'm first to comment [face_dancing])

"You make lovin' fun" You say? That should be interesting :).

As I can see You've already started with it:

He(...)apologized that he couldn't wave his hand and make it happen.

and

"When I do that I call that following the will of the Force, what do you call it?"

"Following my gut instinct I guess."

Those were my favourite lines :D. + comments about Luke thinking too much. (There's something about it sometimes though...)

Great start of the second part!

10. Flowerlady

Dec 14, 2005
    Oh, I really enjoyed that...=D=

They are so falling for each other!!! [face_love]

Can't wait for more....[:D]

FL @};-

11. iamobiwan1970

Aug 23, 2005
    The last post was kinda slow...It had to be because it was just a set up for this next section.

*******************************************************************************

2/23/33

I just returned from a trip to the Roche Asteroids. I hadn?t been off world since I left Coruscant, and that escape was terrifying. Kyp told me to remind him to tell me someday about what it was like for him on the day Coruscant fell, I nodded in agreement, I can?t tell him yet what happened on that day. Five years later and it seems difficult for both of us to share. I hope he didn?t loose someone as dear to him as I did.

The flight was extraordinary. I sat in the co-pilot seat! I?ve been on transports, but never in the cockpit. I just sat quietly, hands to myself. He deftly readied us for flight and asked me if I was scared.

?I trust you.? I think I said that too flippantly.

?That?s good, but are you scared?? I looked over at Kyp who was performing preflight checks with the level of familiarity I might use on a land speeder.

?A little?, I bit my lip and drew a breath. ?I haven?t been in space in 5 years and it wasn?t under the best circumstances. You??

?I?ve been flying since I was 16.? Okay, so I am beginning to feel like an under achiever. So I asked him how he learned.

?I taught myself mostly, with a little help from Han. I think it is something that comes to me natural due to the Force. I honestly don?t know why. Do you know the first time I flew was through the Maw??

?The black hole cluster? ? I couldn?t believe he was able to do that, but it did help to relax me, if you can fly that, you can fly anything. My comment relaxed him and he launched into further explanations of his piloting history.

?Flying a ship has always been the easy part, getting a ship was more difficult. I mean who?s going to give a teenager who just blew up a planet clearance to fly? Han, Luke, and probably even Leia must have had some influence cause I always had one at my disposal. At first Luke gave me little missions like finding other Force sensitives, but trouble always knows where a Jedi is, like with the café explosion, it?s like the Force wants us to be in certain places at certain times.? He shrugged nonchalantly and gave me a lopsided grin.

?I suppose that?s not such a bad thing. You saved my life, if you weren?t a Jedi I would be dead, so thank the Force! ? After saying that I just had to ask him. ?What exactly do you believe about the Force??

?It flows through all living things, not just Jedi, it?s just we can access it and??he seemed to be looking for the right way to say it?.?We listen to it and follow it?s call. I mean we use it to enhance what we already are and the decisions we?d be likely to make. We use it to improve upon what we would already do, like at the Promise. We knew that table was crushing the man, and anyone would have tried to get it off him, but I had my light saber and the Force directed me to exactly where I needed to cut to free him. It made the job quicker. Same with Adonna.? He turned in the pilots seat and we began to lift off. His concentration seemed split between me and the craft, but flying seemed effortless, the conversation more a struggle.

I continued with my questioning as we accelerated to break gravity. I suppose I should have been nervous, but I had complete trust in his skills, perhaps that?s what he meant by listening to the Force, for it seemed something was telling me to be ease with this man. Not just comfortable with his piloting, but at ease in general. Had I really thought about the fact this was Kyp Durron, former dark side Jedi extraordinaire? For maybe two seconds I thought of my dad and what he would think if he knew I was headed into space alone with the prime living example of how Jedi turn to evil, but I quickly tossed those ideas away and went back to our discussion at hand, because it was obvious for what ever Kyp had thought as a boy, he had a very different view of the universe now.

?B

12. Maggy

Oct 2, 2004
    all warm and fuzzy

aww really awesome part =D=

*sighs and dreams*

;)

13. Princess Cambria

Princess Cambria Jedi Master star 4

Jan 20, 2006

I had no idea he was that spiritual, in many ways he just seemed like the average human, but the more we talked the more I realized that was not the truth at all. ?Can you sense my spirit??

This perked him up and his voice was animated once again. ?Yes, of course, it tingles with energy and it sparkles, blue and yellow and green, not a constant color, and you are warmth and love and light. That?s how I perceive you through the Force. All beings have Force signatures, usually only a Force sensitive can feel the others? unique characteristics.?

I loved how he explain the different aspects of the force so openly especially her force signature.

Lovely chapter[face_love] =D=

14. iamobiwan1970

Aug 23, 2005
    Personally, I enjoyed their trip to the asteroids.

Master Jade

"You make lovin' fun" You say? That should be interesting ?

it?s from the Fleetwod Mac song. It inspires me as I write.

As I can see You've already started with it:

He(...)apologized that he couldn't wave his hand and make it happen.

and

"When I do that I call that following the will of the Force, what do you call it?"

"Following my gut instinct I guess."

Those were my favourite lines + comments about Luke thinking too much. (There's something about it sometimes though...)

LOL I am more like Luke than Kyp?.I think too much too! :rolleyes: I can?t help it.

Great start of the second part! Thanks a million!!!

Flowerlady

Oh, I really enjoyed that...

They are so falling for each other!!! I hope everyone understands that it?s not like Kyp has lost his mind, he is just in love. He is so in love that it clouds everything we know about the man.

Can't wait for more I try to deliver!

Maggy

all warm and fuzzy [:D] They make me happy too

aww really awesome part

*sighs and dreams* me too

PRINCESSCAMBRIA

I had no idea he was that spiritual, in many ways he just seemed like the average human, but the more we talked the more I realized that was not the truth at all. ?Can you sense my spirit??

This perked him up and his voice was animated once again. ?Yes, of course, it tingles with energy and it sparkles, blue and yellow and green, not a constant color, and you are warmth and love and light. That?s how I perceive you through the Force. All beings have Force signatures, usually only a Force sensitive can feel the others? unique characteristics.?

I loved how he explain the different aspects of the force so openly especially her force signature.

Lovely chapter Thank you. Thanks for appreciating his insight on the Force. Jacen isn't the only Jedi to give it thought.

15. Flowerlady

Dec 14, 2005
    Oh that was so fun....=D=

I like how Leela is such a regular person in this...I think we forget that not everyone owns their own spaceship and travels among the stars...

And of course I loved the kiss!!! Of course kissing Kyp would be wonderful...[face_love]

FL @};-

16. iamobiwan1970

Aug 23, 2005
    Thanks Flowerlady!!!!

I know it isn't K/J, but I'd like to think Kyp would be a sensitive lover! More mush is coming...as this is the central theme of this section. they are falling in love hard! :D As Valentine's Day is soon approaching it is always wonderful to think of true love! And who better to imagine it with than Kyp? [face_love] [face_love] [face_love]

17. divapilot

divapilot Force Ghost star 4

Nov 30, 2005
    Wonderful update! I loved the romance and the humor. What a kiss!
    @};-

Nice work!

18. iamobiwan1970

Aug 23, 2005
    Thanks Diva pilot! The following is an edited version for TOs reasons. I hope it all makes sense!

******************************************************************************

3/10/33

Datapad Journal Entry: "Begin recording..."

It?s raining today and no one seems eager to venture in to the clinic so I?ll use this quiet time to catch you up. Kyp and I have been either seeing each other or comming everyday for over two weeks. He likes to call me Bella, he says it?s Corellian for beautiful, and sometimes I call him Baby. We have been very intimate, but no sex yet. I don?t want to mess things up. He?s very special and I find it easy enough to see him in the here and now and not the past. When you are in your 30?s you don?t want to focus on what someone was like when they were in their teens. I mean, in my teens I was so focused on academics I was boring and out of touch with reality. I was no fun, unattractive, uninteresting. I don?t think Kyp would have found that very exciting.

So I won?t dwell on the Carida incident. Kyp explained that from a Jedi perspective he had turned to the Darkside and used his powers in a selfish manner to exact revenge on the Empire. When I asked him about why he hated the Empire and he told me of his childhood; of the arrest and imprisonment at Kessel, and of his parents? deaths when he was only nine. He told me he spent much of his childhood laboring in the mines and having to fight for everything including food and safety. As he told me all this, I couldn?t help but cry, and I couldn?t even stop sobbing. My emotions flooded me uncontrolled.

He spent ten minutes rocking me and soothing me. When it was he who needed the soothing. He then said from the New Republic standpoint what he did was an action against the enemy and though it was vigilante of him they exonerated him of all charges, but nothing would take the guilt of killing so many away.

It?s just the way he is, I think a sensitive soul whose experiences hardened him. It?s a survival instinct with him to seem tough and unmoved. The choice he made to attack Carida might have been made by anyone who had been tortured as he was, but he had those special powers to make it happen. That?s why he says that it is wrong to use the Force to seek revenge, that, he says is the Darkside. It sort of gives me an inkling of what he met by having to be careful of their powers.

As I was writing that last piece Kyp came to the tent and I had to put my data pad away quickly. I don?t want him to know I have a journal or that I sometimes use it to ponder about him. Seeing him lifted my mood instantly. He came out of the rain looking like some kind of holostar. He was wet and his tan tunic clung to his pectorals rather invitingly and as he stepped into the tent he shook the rain from his dark hair and I thought I might just jump him right there! But I did not. I am a good little doctor. I went to him eagerly and embraced him . We kissed and I really didn?t want to let go.

?Why are you here Master Durron,? I chided. ?Would you like a physical?? He was amused and hopped up on my exam table and jokingly worked the fastener to his trousers. He looked at me with the most solemn expression.

?You see doctor, I seem to have this problem?every time I am near you. My heart races, my temperature goes up, and I get this pain. Can you look and see if it?s all right?? What an actor! The look on his face was all suffering until I greeted his lips with mine. As I pulled away his lips moved into a broad grin, but his eyes were filled with longing.

?That kiss will help for a little while, but I?m afraid you have a serious illness Master Durron. It?s not something I can treat here at the clinic. I think you?ll need to see me at my apartment.?

I sided up to him and he spread his legs slightly so I could move more closely. Meanwhile he had leaned his head on my chest and was kissing the exposed skin there. I wanted him so badly then, but I knew Dansk was lurk

19. Maggy

Oct 2, 2004
    =P~ most awesome

=D=

like how you worked in "bella" as Corellian word :D
    I wonder how the not so TOS friendly version sounds ;) :p

20. Princess Cambria

Jan 20, 2006

?Why are you here Master Durron,? I chided. ?Would you like a physical?? He was amused and hopped up on my exam table and jokingly worked the fastener to his trousers. He looked at me with the most solemn expression.

?You see doctor, I seem to have this problem?every time I am near you. My heart races, my temperature goes up, and I get this pain. Can you look and see if it?s all right?? What an actor! The look on his face was all suffering until I greeted his lips with mine. As I pulled away his lips moved into a broad grin, but his eyes were filled with longing.

[face_laugh] [face_love] Simply can't wait for more... =D=

21. iamobiwan1970

Aug 23, 2005
    [face_coffee] Thanks...more comments and posts later. I promise! [face_coffee]

22. Princess Cambria

Jan 20, 2006
    Hurry up and post the next one cause I know how good it is!;)

23. iamobiwan1970

Aug 23, 2005
    Princess Cambria Did you visit my livejournal page? ;) Seems like you already know what will happen, or are you just guessing! ;)

Maggy This version sort of looses the essense it is intended to have. Hope it is okay. The unedited version exists. Glad you liked "Bella". I've always imagined it as a sweet term of endearment.

Here is the next bit of fun!

3/14/33

It?s been really rainy, so rainy Kyp and I took to my apartment for the day and didn?t emerge until two days later. Reality came back of course and attacked us full force for having that 2 day hiatus, and work became too busy for a few days, but we were still able to sneak a moment together last night and this morning. Kyp just left. So now I can tell you the details:

That rainy day I had closed the clinic early. It was torrential and everyone had stayed inside. I got home and showered and was able to light some candles and set the mood. Kyp came over about an hour later. He had also changed, but his new white tunic still clung to his pectorals and begged to be torn off him. I was wearing that white tank top with the zippered front and filmy light blue trousers with the really wide legs. Kyp told me I looked like the Queen of Naboo and then he took my face in his hands and proceeded to kiss me. He broke the kiss then took my hand and led me to the couch.

?So what will we do today?? I didn?t have to read his mind, his desire was obvious, his look intense. I knew what he had in mind; it?s what I wanted too.

I ordered some music to play, something cleverly seductive by that Mon Calamarian composer Ylenial, and turned back to him. ?I thought we?d have a play date, right here, in my home.?

I pushed him back on the sofa and laid myself over him. I ran my fingers into his hair and then I started kissing his face and ended at his lips where I gave them a playful nibble. Kyp then reached his arms around me and instantly I was on my back and he was hovering over me.

?May I please spoil you?? The look in his eyes was serious, yet hesitant, as if he thought I might say no.

?Of course.? He traced his fingers down my chest, even though his fingers were warm, his touch sent a feeling through me like a chill and I gasped. I closed my eyes and surrendered.

?Now that you?re warmed up maybe we should move to the bedroom?? I lay there happily stunned.

?I don?t think I can walk that was so intense.?

?That?s all right, I?ll carry you. ? He scooped me up and carried me towards my bed and the covers were drawn back by an invisible hand. I knelt in front of him and began to unbutton his shirt. His chest was toned and sprinkled with a few black hairs that trailed all the way to his waistband. Kyp pressed me back onto the bed and went to work kissing me and driving me insane. I screamed with joy and I think I started beating his back, but I?m not sure, for I was out of my mind at that point.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later we went back to the living room and had some wine. Kyp was wearing only a pair of black silk shorts and his tanned body was too much to look at, but I had no choice! There he was before me in all his perfect splendor. We wrapped up in my knitted blanket on the couch and talked a bit in between kissing and sipping wine.

And then I was wanting him again and so I grabbed his hand and dragged him towards my bedroom and he followed. After that I think I?d worn him out and we slept a bit, then woke and enjoyed each other again. This was pretty much the course of the night and into the next day.

Oh sure we stopped to eat and maybe we even had a conversation, but mostly we enjoyed each other physically. The most interesting thing about it was the intensity both physical and emotional, I felt as if we were connecting somewhere else, somewhere higher. I had always thought Davion was my soul mate, but perhaps the Force gives us

24. Maggy

Oct 2, 2004
    they have interesting "rainy days" :p

[face_whistling]

25. Princess Cambria

Jan 20, 2006
    Yes... I cheated and read it on your LJ.[face_blush]

It was wonderfully done. =D=

Absolutely loved it more than I can say.=P~ [face_love]

Now I want a Kyp for Valentines Day!!:*