main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Victoria. BC Truth or dare

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Shara_82, May 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shara_82

Shara_82 Administrator Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 10, 2001
    Awww...can someone ask, I want my turn. :(

2. JEDIASSANT

JEDIASSANT Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 8, 2002
    LOL... I would never have thought that Victoria Base is such a fun filled place ;) Wonder why I never notice this thread before... hmm....

~Federation Ambassador to Tropica City

3. _Derisa_Ollamhin_

_Derisa_Ollamhin_ Jedi Master star 4

Jul 31, 2000
    Assant: you should actually come here. We are one wild and crazy bunch. :)

We have a lot of fun. :)

Tropica City, hm? Didja perchance mean "Tipoca" City? :D

*Derisa*

4. JEDIASSANT

JEDIASSANT Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 8, 2002
    HA HA~
    This prove that I belong with you guys even more ;) I'm crazy too... LOL :D But yes... hmm... typos and me.... oh well... LOL...

~Federation Ambassador to Tipoca City <- There... that's the right one... *looks around and make sure Alex isn't here*

5. Vills-Kavic

Vills-Kavic Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 8, 2003
    Is anyone going to ask me a "truth" question, or do I have to start yelling around here?

I SAID TRUTH!!!! :p

-Vills

6. _Derisa_Ollamhin_

Jul 31, 2000
    I think the asker is having a hard time coming up with a question. I bugged her for you, though, Vills, if it makes you feel any better. :)

(I'm eagerly awaitiong my turn too...)

*Derisa*

7. Shara_82

Jan 10, 2001
    I claimed my turn first, Derisa!

However, I shall challange you to a duel for the next turn.

*slaps Derisa with glove*

*runs*

8. Rani Veko

Rani Veko Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 22, 2000
    *sigh* Yes, I have truly been negligent. In trying to come up with something original, difficult to answer, and not in breech of the TOS, I have indeed faced something akin to "writer's block". :(

Okay, here goes...

Vills, have you ever cheated on a high school or university exam or test? (Tell us about the most important occassion if there's more than one time you cheated, and if you've never cheated, tell us something equally wretched about yourself so we're at least kept entertained.) :D

There...how was that? ;)

- Rani

9. _Derisa_Ollamhin_

Jul 31, 2000
    raises hand to face in shock, rattles 'sabre in general direction of yellow-bellied GSA, thinks better of it, subsides meekly

Of course, o Mighty Queen of the Damned! :) Take your turn, and then I shall... adopts ridiculous German accent reek my reewengay!

*Derisa*

10. Vills-Kavic

Mar 8, 2003
    Hmmm, that's quite a good one, Rani!!! :) Kudos are in order...

Well, out comes the dirty DIRTY truth.... :p Hey, I quite like the way this is going. I think just toeing the TOS line is good!

As a student I am supposed to have high standards of academic ethics, and plagiarism, and blah blah blah... In all honesty university students are there to get their degree and get the hell out of there! And this leads to people doing almost whatever they can to get through it all. I have heard and seen some amazing loopholes used (which I unfortunately can't elaborate on, in the fear of incriminating someone!). Well, there's one I can say. A friend of mine got someone who had already taken the class he was in to take the midterm for him, which I thought was rather inventive, as well as stupidly risky.

But for little ol' me, I never have. Oh, I have wanted to many MANY times, and I even once get really close to it. During a midterm exam way back in the mists of time (2nd year :p) I wrote a cheat sheet for my chemistry class, folded it into my pocket and was determined to refer to it on a "bathroom break". However, for reasons unknown to me, I just couldn't seem to go to use it. Maybe it was a case of future guilt, or an extremely empty bladder... But long story short, I never have *really* cheated. :D

For something juicy though, I HAVE shoplifted something! I was about seven years old, and in a corner store I really wanted to get a pack of Bubblicious gum, and I didn't have any money. So I put it in my jacket pocket and took it home... And then was plagued with guilt and didn't eat it, until in disgust several months later threw it out. I guess I won't be a master criminal, after all! And I don't think I can indulge in any more of my illegal activities and still stay in the TOS... :p

*ahem ahem* Alright everyone, line up! TRUTH OR DARE?

-Vills

11. Shara_82

Jan 10, 2001
  12. Vills-Kavic

Mar 8, 2003
    Alright, now you're in for it, Shara! :D

What's the closest you have ever gotten to breaking a serious law? And keep it within the TOS, otherwise I might lose my sig line that everyone seems to ignore... :p

And I'm the person with a 48% purity score, so scare me!

-Vills

13. _Derisa_Ollamhin_

Jul 31, 2000
    OMG. OMELG. 48%? Vills, *that* scares me.

Which version was that? How many questions? And how long ago?

*Derisa*

(14%... four years ago, and I've been naughty since...)

14. Vills-Kavic

Mar 8, 2003
    Well Derisa, it seems that the test that I took wasn't that severe. I don't know how you could get %14 on the one I took without landing yourself a permanent holiday in one of our country's fine penitentiaries. :p

Try it out!

Just how pure ARE you?

And btw, add me to your friend's list so I can see your results, you sicko! :D And I really have to wonder about that sushi question...

-Vills

15. Rani Veko

Apr 22, 2000
    I scored 55%. I feel so...(*shudder*)...clean. Well, at least Ivory soap scores higher, at 99.44%.

C'mon, Shara, what's the delay? Are there too many incidents to choose from? [face_devil] :p

- Rani

16. _Derisa_Ollamhin_

Jul 31, 2000
    Ummm, okay. According to *that* test, I'm 25% pure. :) I figure that's about right. ;)

C'mon, Shara... Answer the Q! :) (and then take that quiz and tell us how impure you are. :D

*Derisa*

(This post in dire conflict with Ministry of Electronic Communications and Crown Lands Emergency Emoticon Rationing Programme. FIGHT THE OPPRESSION!)

17. Indigo_Jade

Indigo_Jade Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 23, 2002
    Im only 39% pure... bad, but not criminal... ;)

18. Rani Veko

Apr 22, 2000
    Shara, just a reminder, the "truth" question you have to answer (courtesy of Vills,of course) is:

"What's the closest you have ever gotten to breaking a serious law?"

Hmm...maybe she can only remember the times she broke a funny law? :p

- Rani

19. CrazyMike

CrazyMike Former Mod & RSA star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 4, 2000
    67% That is way too high [face_laugh]

20. DARTH2-D2

DARTH2-D2 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2002
    55% pure, hmmm... too low you think

21. Vills-Kavic

Mar 8, 2003
    *cough cough*

Shara, are you out there????

-Vills

22. Shara_82

Jan 10, 2001
    The closest I've come to breaking a serious law?

Actually, I drove the car when I was 10. Sure, I had an adult's permission, but I'm sure that's still against the law. ;)

Truth or dare?

Edit: Oh, and 57%.

23. _Derisa_Ollamhin_

Jul 31, 2000
    Truth! :) Hit me with your best shot!

*Derisa*

24. Shara_82

Jan 10, 2001
    What's the biggest lie you've ever told?

25. _Derisa_Ollamhin_

Jul 31, 2000
    Dude! Dirty pool! :)

The biggest lie I've ever told... well, this one was by omission, I hope that counts.

I once backed a friend's car into a farm truck and didn't tell her. (And people wonder why I don't drive). So she's calling the insurance people about it, but they say no, they won't cover it since she can't prove she didn't do it herself. Then as we're driving down the road she sees a truck the approximate colour of the paint flakes she found embedded in her bumper, and it's got a big scrape beside the rear fender, and she stops the car and jumps out and starts screaming at the guy driving the truck, and he's saying "I just borrowed my stepfather's truck, I have no idea what you're talking about". So she makes him drive back to his stepfather's place so she can confront him, and then does, and the older guy is saying "You're crazy, I would never go to that farm, I hate the owner". So she's mad as a hornet, spitting nails all the way home. For several months everytime she mentions it, there's this lump in my gut because all I had to do was speak up, but I couldn't. The guy who owned the farm truck I had backed into didn't even notice the minor paint scratches I'd put into his truck's side.

That's the biggest, I think.

So... Truth or Dare, anyone?

*Derisa*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.