main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga What Evar: The Diary of Yoda's Son [DDC 2014] (Updated 12/27)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by RX_Sith, Jan 1, 2014.

1. RX_Sith

RX_Sith Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 13, 2006
    Nyota's Heart

Yes, heat can be quite stifling. :(

pronker

Thanks, just a little bit longer to go. :)

earlybird-obi-wan

Well, it's not too hard to describe Tatooine, right. :D

Entry Twenty

Getting accustomed to living in a different place is something that I have unfortunately learned is part of being a Jedi. It seems that my trips from the swamps of Dagobah, to the confines of the Death Star, to the rains of Kamino, and many other places until finally settling on Tatooine at least for now are all just part of being blessed with the Force.

Yes, it is still a blessing despite the many losses that I have experienced. From my father to others that I have known, I have seen much suffering due to the Empire and the Dark Side of the Force. Even now, it lingers like a serpent waiting to strike upon an over confident foe.

Despite the victories that the Rebellion has won, the Dark Side still is around. Even here on Tatooine, I can feel its presence. Tusken Raiders are constantly being used by it to do terrible acts of aggression on those that venture close to their settlements.

There will always be evil to combat good and that is the unfortunately the one constant in the universe; that of good versus evil, it has been occurring since life began and will remain forever.

To Be Continued...

2. pronker

pronker Force Ghost star 4

Jan 28, 2007
    He's given up hope, oh no! Hang in there!

RX_Sith likes this.
  3. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    A gloomy outlook from Evar. Doubtless he feels like the good ones are overpowered and outnumbered.

RX_Sith likes this.
  4. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    very good observations about the battle between good and evil

RX_Sith likes this.
  5. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    pronker

Yes, Evar has lost hope for now. :(

Nyota's Heart

Yes, the good is way outnumbered by the bad. [face_skull]

earlybird-obi-wan

Yes, the battle between good and evil never ends. [face_mischief]

Entry Twenty-One

I've now accepted my current situation and am doing the best I can to make the best of it. No, it's not idea, but then again, when will it ever be? I am now focusing exclusively on my strategy about what I am going to do next. I know that I can make a difference, so that is what I am going to do.

It beats staying here and doing nothing. I have resolved myself to contact the Rebellion and see where I am needed. Surely, they can use me for something. I am now making preparations to meet the Rebels on the moon of Yavin IV.

As I leave Tatooine, I look back at its twin suns in the distance as they slowly fade out of view. I then relax in the Force as I await my arrival on Yavin IV where I am to meet with the few remaining Jedi who have survived.

To Be Continued...

6. pronker

Jan 28, 2007
    He's out of his funk, good for him - let's see how 2014 winds up for him![face_party]

RX_Sith likes this.
  7. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    I am happy about Evar's renewed sense of wanting to help and make a difference somewhere. @};-

RX_Sith likes this.
  8. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Hmm helping on Yavin IV. What will the reaction be from the Jedi to a little green man?

RX_Sith likes this.
  9. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    pronker

It will end well. :)

Nyota's Heart

Yes, at least he finally realized that he can make a difference.

earlybird-obi-wan

Shock... Surprise... Suspense! :eek:

Entry Twenty-Two

Everyone was shocked, surprised, and had utter rages of emotions that I was Yoda's son and here on Yavin IV to help the Rebellion. They discussed in their meetings exactly what I would be able to do there, which was currently to do nothing and wait.

They marveled at how Yoda had hid this secret of having a son and really did not know what to make of it. I openly wondered if they would accept me or reject me. I did not want to use the Force to find out because I was genuinely interested in not knowing the outcome beforehand.

In the meantime, I was amazed at how much the Rebellion had grown and built up there base on Yavin IV. It was a very impressive site of lush jungle that surrounded the main base. I went out into the jungle alone to give them time to discuss my presence. There I saw creatures that I had never seen before.

The amount of life that was bustling on this world brought about a sense of purpose for me. If they rejected me, then I would go wherever the Force would lead me next and if they accepted me, then I would make a point to continue my journeys into the lush landscape of Yavin IV daily.

To Be Continued...

10. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    I like his sense of readiness for whatever comes. :)

RX_Sith likes this.
  11. pronker

Jan 28, 2007
    I like how he is going to the Living Force for contemplation and gathering of strength! He is his father's son.

RX_Sith and Nyota's Heart like this.
  12. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    A father's son and like Yoda quite independent too

RX_Sith likes this.
  13. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    Nyota's Heart

He has now learned that it is better to do something rather than nothing. :D

pronker

Yes, he definitely has Yoda's qualities and wisdom. :D

earlybird-obi-wan

Yes, he is very independent and resourceful. :D

Entry Twenty-Three

As I still await word on what the Jedi are going to allow me to do, it has allowed me to explore Yavin IV more and see its wonders and its beauty. I never realized how lush of a landscape that this world holds. It is amazing trekking through the jungles discovering Massassi caves that were from ancient times when the Sith were on this world.

It is a foreboding area that they have not really explored due to the nature of the Sith and I can still feel the Darkside's presence even now. It gives me a rather eerie feeling as I progress inside into the darkness.

To Be Continued...

14. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Nice bit of exploring with a touch of the ominous at the end. [face_worried]

RX_Sith likes this.
  15. pronker

Jan 28, 2007
    As a certain Vulcan would say, "Fascinating!" Caves, always good for discoveries.

16. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Well, pronker - all I have to say about that particular reference is =P~ baby. [face_laugh]

RX_Sith likes this.
  17. pronker

Jan 28, 2007
    Yup, all fandom is one big blob to me!!! :D

18. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Caves, what will he find?

RX_Sith likes this.
  19. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    pronker

Yes, very fascinating indeed. ;)

Nyota's Heart

Agree. :cool:

earlybird-obi-wan

Good question. [face_whistling]

Entry Twenty-Four

As Evar progressed further into the caves the more he could feel the Darkside of the Force surrounding him. He paused to look at some of the artifacts inside. He could make out ancient Sith markings from a long time ago.

Perhaps, he realized, he should turn back and he could always research the caves some more later. But, no, he decided to stay a little longer as he felt something that was trying to make him go even farther inside.

He continued onward as he now felt huge disturbances in the Force that were warning him of impending danger. He decided right then to go back the way that he came but suddenly a quake started to shake the cave causing rocks to seal off the way that he had come into the caves.

Without his normal exit, he was genuinely worried about what was going to occur now that he could not go back the way that he came in. He would have to find a different way out; if he could; otherwise he might become a permanent resident of the foreboding darkness.

To Be Continued...

20. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Wow! Ominous. I hope he can get free!

RX_Sith likes this.
  21. pronker

Jan 28, 2007
    I think he's going to discover something that will turn him on his ear, and thwart all your readers' suppositions!

RX_Sith likes this.
  22. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    what will happen to him? Cliffie[face_nail_biting]

RX_Sith likes this.