main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What Film Made You Join TFN?

Discussion in 'Archive: Anniversary Forum' started by LAJ_FETT , Jul 3, 2018.

?

What Film Made You Join TFN?

1. ANH

5.0%
  2. ESB

2.2%
  3. RoTJ

1.4%
  4. TPM

25.2%
  5. AOTC

18.7%
  6. RoTS

18.0%
  7. TFA

24.5%
  8. TLJ

2.2%
  9. RO

0.7%
  10. SOLO

2.2%
  1. La Calavera

La Calavera Force Ghost star 4

Sep 2, 2015
    TV show Rebels made me join.

2. Master_Lok

Master_Lok Force Ghost star 6

Dec 18, 2012
    I lurked for almost a decade (before RoTS), joined in late 2012. It was just my love of the Universe, which is still there, and this community which is also thankfully still here to make me laugh, think etc.

3. obi1jedinite

obi1jedinite Jedi Grand Master star 2

Oct 20, 2002
    I joined in 2002 a few months after AOTC came out. Although it is now my least favorite of the films, at the time I was obsessed with it. I've never posted very much but I always enjoyed reading what the community has to say on various topics. I especially enjoyed the build up to ROTS and the non-spoiler discussions for that movie that I participated in.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2018
  4. Wattowatta

Wattowatta Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 5, 2000
    I think our family got its first computer in late 1999. The Phantom Menace had come out, and I had been big on Star Wars before the special editions came out. I discovered Timothy Zahn's books, then the X-wing novels, and got into the games. Rogue Squadron for the N64 stands out, the X-wing flight simulators for the PC, and the Star Wars: Rebellion strategy game.

So, we got online for the first time, and I immediately began searching for places for Star Wars news. TheForce.net must have come up quickly on a google search, and I found the forums quickly after. I don't think I've looked at the main page of TF.N once since then.

Sarge likes this.
  5. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    Main page? What's that? Some kind of hokey religion, I bet.