main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What is your favourite Imperial starfighter?

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by CrixMakin, Mar 7, 2002.

?

What is your favourite Imperial starfighter?

Poll closed Mar 22, 2012.
  1. Original ANH TIE (Canon)

4.2%
  2. TIE Bomber (Canon)

2.8%
  3. TIE Interceptor (Canon)

26.8%
  4. TIE Advanced X1 (Vader's TIE, Canon)

8.5%
  5. TIE Advanced/Avenger (EU)

7.0%
  6. TIE Defender (EU)

32.4%
  7. TIE Clutch (EU)

2.8%
  8. Republic TIE (EU?)

2.8%
  9. Assault Gunboat (EU)

4.2%
  10. Missile Boat (EU)

8.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HawkNC

HawkNC Former RSA: Oceania star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2001
    Missile Boat. I played a mission in TIE Fighter where you were in a Gunboat and you had to dogfight a whole bunch of Missile Boats. Those things annoy teh carp out of me. I almost got fried with the number of missiles those things carry...they're a nasty piece of business in XWA though, especially when they're armed with concussion missiles and heavy rockets. [face_devil]

Shame they took out SLAM in XWA, though. :(

2. Respect4JarJar2

Respect4JarJar2 Jedi Youngling

Aug 21, 2002
    TIE Defender looks cool, but the Missile Boat is definitely better. It can hold two different kinds of missiles, not to mention the SLAM overdrive system. you cant beat that

3. Respect4JarJar2

Respect4JarJar2 Jedi Youngling

Aug 21, 2002
    I like Jar Jar, I think he is cool. But you have to be insane to put him in anything with weapons. Who thinks there should be a game Episode 1and1/2: Insane Gungan? Post your replys, i want to know. You could do kamikaze runs

4. CrixMakin

CrixMakin Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 24, 2002

Date Posted: 4:02am Subject: RE: What is your favourite Imperial starfighter?

Out of all know Imperial Fighter (Which I know are too many to list in this poll), I would choose the Skipray Blastboat.

But of this list, I'd choose the Assault Gunboat. Lasers and Ions linked = distressed pilot

I do LOVE linking lasers & ions. Takes down shields nicely. I'm currently working on a special modified TIE Interceptor with 2 ion cannons and 2 laser cannons, just for that reason. Will be fun, also allows for disabling of craft. I can't wait to get my ADSL connection (although i won't be able to use that fighter) so I can go online and disable other players. How impotent would you feel sat in space in a disabled craft..? [face_devil]

Date Posted: 2:33pm Subject: jarjarship?

I like Jar Jar, I think he is cool. But you have to be insane to put him in anything with weapons. Who thinks there should be a game Episode 1and1/2: Insane Gungan? Post your replys, i want to know. You could do kamikaze runs

Erm. I'll ignore that and not go mental at you for liking Jar Jar 'kin Binks

5. Tau_Leader

Tau_Leader Jedi Youngling

Aug 22, 2002
    I think the gunboat is the coolist looking imparial fighter. It's cool because you wouldn't think it was an imperial fighter if you see it for the first time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.