main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What makes up your C4 soundtrack?

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by MrSkinnee, Apr 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Captain_Typho

Captain_Typho Jedi Master star 5

Jul 30, 2003
    I made a huge playlist of California music for the car ride down to Charlotte to get on the plane...

2. MrSkinnee

MrSkinnee Jedi Master star 3

Mar 25, 2002
    www.nerdcoreforlife.com/

www.nerdcorerisingthemovie.com/

3. MrSkinnee

MrSkinnee Jedi Master star 3

Mar 25, 2002
    Share a few songs, Typho.

4. Darthkat76

Darthkat76 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 21, 2007
    Awesome!

5. e-j

e-j Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 7, 2006
    I'm still trying to work out whether to bring my iPod, because that means I'll have to buy a charger... And worry about losing it the whole time - I think worrying about losing my passport and phone might be enough. ;)

6. Cara_Undercover_Jedi

Cara_Undercover_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 3, 2006
    Aha! I've got it! 'The Impossible Dream' from the musical 'The Man of LaMancha'! [face_laugh]

7. jaklits

jaklits Jedi Knight

May 2, 2007
    What better way to celebrate 30 years of Star Wars than to go back to the music of 1977. Start off with some Foreigner, than a little Boston, some Hotel California, some Doctor Love(Kiss), can't forget Smoke on the Water, and of course Freebird. No Disco Allowed, as we said back in the day Disco S*@#s.

8. echo-3

echo-3 Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002
    I just download from iTunes...Shadows of the Empire and The Mandiloin Armor. So with all of my 80's music and the audio portion of ANH & ESB Im good to go.

9. skywalker_1982

skywalker_1982 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 25, 2004
    You know everyday this week so far I have been listening to LA woman by the doors.

10. JayTee_Erricck

JayTee_Erricck Jedi Knight star 2

Aug 2, 2004
    "Going Back to Cali" by L.L. Cool J comes to mind.

I don't have my iPod anywhere near its 30 gig capacity yet. Wasn't planning on bringing it, though. Would hate to lose it in all the fun that is Celebration.

Jay Tee
    http://www.rebellegionhawaii.com <<< Now featuring 11 pages of photos from C3 plus more in the Gallery section!

11. skywalker_1982

skywalker_1982 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 25, 2004
    Biggie smalls bought out the same track "going back to cali" its on his "life after death" album disk 2

12. MxPxRobbie

MxPxRobbie Columbia, TN FanForce Chapter Rep star 1

Feb 2, 2004
    I'm planning on bringing back some of the music I love to its roots in California and the L.A. area...

Rancid, NOFX, Bad Religion, old Green Day, Op Ivy, etc...

13. rebel-rebel

rebel-rebel Jedi Master

Jul 30, 2004
    I just came across a Star Wars themed mix that I made for a Star Wars themed bar in Portland a few years back. I've posted it here

http://rapidshare.com/files/31834775/The_Droids_You_re_Looking_For.mp3.zip.html

for everyone. Pick it up. Drop it into your iPod, and start the party. Cheers.

14. jamesvader

jamesvader Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 23, 2002
    Mr. Skinnee, your CIII c.d. is my CIV soundtrack! My drive down is only hour an 20 mins (leaving Weds. early morning as I am an exhibator this time too) though I am putting tothether a CD of all the cool songs between 76' and 79'. Being an OT kid, it was disco music that I tie all my Star Wars era memories to (those were the days!!!!!) And Kiss, Skynard, BufFETT, Queen and , and, and, the list and subsequent CD, goes' on and on an on and on!

15. ANGRY_LEIA

ANGRY_LEIA Jedi Master star 1

May 15, 2002
    Nice!

I need to get together a playlist of LA hardcore/punk bands from the past...X, Black Flag, Social Distortion, Suicidal Tendencies...

Maybe just bring Repo Man and Big Lebowski dvd and/or soundtracks! :)

Martha

16. Jedi_Ranger_007

Jedi_Ranger_007 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 15, 2004
    Well, my primary music will be the soundtrack to the Star Wars fanfilm -> I.M.P.S.: The Relentless. After that will be a mix of Star Wars, anime, and a few movie soundtracks (Armageddon, Stealth, Batman Begins).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.