main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Arena What's the first Super Bowl you remember watching?

Discussion in 'Archive: The Arena' started by JMJacenSolo, Feb 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tjace

tjace Jedi Master star 4

Feb 11, 2008
    I was born in 1990, and my first Super Bowl was XXXIII, Falcons/Broncos. The Falcons haven't been to a Super Bowl before or since. :(

2. Point Given

Point Given Manager star 7 Staff Member Manager

Dec 12, 2006
    I was born in 1989 and the first one I remember watching was the 49ers-Chargers one in 1995 (fell asleep in the 3rd quarter) but the first complete game I watched was the Packers-Broncos.

My dad says the first Super Bowl I did watch was the Giants-Bills one (we're both Giants fans) but obviously I don't remember that. Apparently I fell asleep by halftime and my dad accidentally woke me up cheering when Norwood missed wide right[face_laugh]

3. rhonderoo

rhonderoo Former Head Admin star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 7, 2002
    You guys are just lucky that I'm comfortable with my age. ;)

I was born in '69 (Dec of 69!), and the first SB I remember was Super Bowl XIII, Steelers vs. Cowboys. I rooted for the Cowboys. :eek:

4. Krusty_the_Clone

Krusty_the_Clone Jedi Padawan star 3

Jul 4, 2006
    Raiders beating the Eagles in 80 I think

5. Eeth-my-Koth

Eeth-my-Koth Jedi Grand Master star 9

May 25, 2001
    Born in 1975, the oldest I can remember is Super Bowl XVII. Redskins over Dolphins. I think that was 82 or 83. Too lazy to look up.
    Strangely I can remember watching football from as young as 4 or 5, but don't recall watching any of the Super Bowls.
    My first gambling win was Super Bowl XX. My cousin let me play in his pick the score thing and I beat them all. That was me at age 10.

6. robbiedbee

robbiedbee Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 26, 2006
    I was born in 1987, and my first was Super Bowl 38, which was in 2004, I think. It was quite hard to get in to NFL this side of the pond. I never really could stay up late to watch the American sports to the end. Panthers vs Patriots was a cracking game though, and cemented my future interest in the sport.

7. Jedi_Hood

Jedi_Hood Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 10, 2000
    Born in 1977, first one I remember was XIX, 49ers over Dolphins.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.