main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Who are the Members of the Last Jedi Council?

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith' started by LottDodd, Jun 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TrueJedi

TrueJedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 22, 2000
    Darth Sidious & Darth Vader

LOL!! Well said. :D

2. whostheBossk

whostheBossk Force Ghost star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    "Hard to see the Council scenes are".
    I would say since many members are off fighting , some may not been
    able to make contact for the meeting.

The last "True" members are: (jedi who turned out to be the best)
    Yoda
    ObiWan
    Mace
    Plo Koon
    Ki Adi Mundi
    Shaak Ti
    Kit Fisto

The rest didn't do enough to impress me.

3. MasterP

MasterP Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jun 8, 2003
    Only five members of the Jedi Council from episode I were alive in episode III.
    Major casualties.

4. whostheBossk

Apr 16, 2002
    It would have been a treat to watch many more jedi council members
    go down to Darth Maul, Tyrannus and Vader (also bounty hunters)
    We didn't see this enough except in the arena battle , but the
    jedi lost to stinkin droids. I know they were outnumbered , but I
    wish we would have seen Maul take out a few council members in TPM,
    then Have Tyrannus take out Even Piell, Oppo Rancis, and a few more
    to show their power.

5. whostheBossk

Apr 16, 2002
    Not enough time to show, I know, but would be cool , huh?

6. manolo-ryda-5

manolo-ryda-5 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 1, 2005
    1. Yoda
    2. Mace Windu
    3. Ki-Adi-Mundi
    4. Obi-Wan Kenobi
    5. Anakin Skywalker
    6. Plo Koon
    7. Kit Fisto
    8. Agen Kolar
    9. Saesee Tiin
    10. Shaak Ti
    11. Even Piell
    12. Oppo Rancis

7. KfistoRox

KfistoRox Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 31, 2002
    Are there any scenes of Shaak Ti in the council on screen?

8. yaddidameen

yaddidameen Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 13, 2005
    yoda
    mace windu
    obi wan kenobi
    plo koon
    kit fisto
    agen kolar
    sasee tiin
    luminara unduli
    ki adi mundi
    shaak ti
    stassie aille (not sure on this one.)
    anakin skywalker

the rest are good though, check starwars official site.

9. whostheBossk

Apr 16, 2002
    yoda
    mace windu
    obi wan kenobi
    plo koon
    kit fisto
    agen kolar
    sasee tiin
    luminara unduli Wrong, should be Pablo Jill
    ki adi mundi
    shaak ti
    stassie aille (not sure on this one.)
    anakin skywalker

FINAL TALLY:
    Yoda and obi wan live for SURE; Mace, Seasee, Kit, Agen all die at
    the hands of Sidious; Plo Koon, Luminara, Ki Adi, Shaak Ti, Stass, and most likely Bariss all die in Order 66.

UNTOLD DEATHS:
    Bultar Swan, Pablo Jill, Bariss Offee

10. yaddidameen

Jun 13, 2005
    Unduli served the Jedi Council and the office of the Chancellor for years,

official site.

The Jedi order encompassed a wide variety of alien species, since the Force touched life throughout the galaxy. Pablo-Jill was an alien Jedi Knight during the time of the Clone Wars. Stationed at the Jedi Temple, he was one of the heroic protectors sent to Geonosis on a rescue mission to save Obi-Wan Kenobi from a growing Separatist force.

official site.

pablo-jill was a jedi knight, nowhere does it mention that he served the jedi council. so you are wrong.

i have checked the council list, this is as accurate as i can get.

11. PADMELUVA

PADMELUVA Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 20, 2004
    served the jedi council does not equate being on the council.

and im pretty sure it says somewhere ie was a member of the council...hmmm...

12. yaddidameen

Jun 13, 2005
    An Ongree Jedi Knight from the Skustell Cluster, Pablo-Jill was famous for his part in bringing a temporary peace to the lawless world of Ord Mantell. Though the Jedi Council encouraged him to take a Padawan, he never began training a student before the start of the Clone Wars.

official site.

nowhere does it mention that he was on the jedi council.

13. whostheBossk

Apr 16, 2002
    pablo-jill was a jedi knight, nowhere does it mention that he served the jedi council. so you are wrong.

i have checked the council list, this is as accurate as i can get

this has been discussed before and you can plainly see Pablo Jill OR ( Sweitt Concordkill) OR a member of his species behind Anakin In ROTS during the council scene. So it is someone close if not Pablo Jill. Just because it doesn't say it on the OS then it doesn't mean it's not true unless it says he never made it as far as jedi master.
    Luminara served the council, she was never a member.

14. yaddidameen

Jun 13, 2005
    this has been discussed before and you can plainly see Pablo Jill OR ( Sweitt Concordkill) OR a member of his species behind Anakin In ROTS during the council scene. So it is someone close if not Pablo Jill. Just because it doesn't say it on the OS then it doesn't mean it's not true unless it says he never made it as far as jedi master.
    Luminara served the council, she was never a member.

okay luminara served the coucil, i took that as she sat on the council, i could be wrong, but you cannot say for sue that pablo jill was infact on the council. the official site completely disagrees with this. what is more logical to assume, a jedi who is a master SERVED the council. or a jedi KNIGHT who has no mention of being directly connected to the council at all. i'd go with luminara.

15. TaradosGon

TaradosGon Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 28, 2003
    Pablo-Jill sat on the council in episode III. Luminara never sat on the council. Pablo-Jill's databank entry has not been updated since it was added to the databank shortly after the release of AOTC. Just because he was a jedi knight at the time of AOTC doesn't mean he wasn't promoted to the rank of master by the time of ROTS (which he obviously was).

16. yaddidameen

Jun 13, 2005
  17. PADMELUVA

PADMELUVA Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 20, 2004
    she isnt on the council in AOTC, just watch it and pause it for proof.

and if you wont believe it was pablo jill, then would you believe that it was another of his kind? you can clearly see an alien of master jill's species standing behind anakin. since all other master are accounted for, except that 12th seat, it goes to him, not luminara.

18. yaddidameen

Jun 13, 2005
    Pablo-Jill sat on the council in episode III. Luminara never sat on the council. Pablo-Jill's databank entry has not been updated since it was added to the databank shortly after the release of AOTC. Just because he was a jedi knight at the time of AOTC doesn't mean he wasn't promoted to the rank of master by the time of ROTS (which he obviously was).

thanks for the info. you guys were right. a friend of mine confirmed it as well, he got a good laugh out of it. screw him. j/k

thanks!

19. whostheBossk

Apr 16, 2002
    No big deal, I've been wrong plenty of times. When it comes to these jedi masters/council members, a lot of us take it seriously so everyone else should take note.

I am very interested in this aspect of starwars. Finding out who was ranked where and where did they end up after all is said and done.
    A question is never a bad question and most importantly gets us talking about starwars!!

20. yaddidameen

Jun 13, 2005
    hey bossk

thanks for handling that with maturity. it was very respectful, i appreciate it.

sometimes i get it wrong, only way i can learn more about the most awesome story ever put to film.

whostheBossk likes this.
  21. whostheBossk

Apr 16, 2002
    No problem. Ask any questions you may have and hopefully someone can answer it. Although most post their own questions and choose not to answer yours. I will do my best however.

Any news of comics/books coming out with updates on the council members/jedi that survived? Most are saying Pablo Jill (council member or one of his species), Bultar Swan ( not seen at all in ROTS), and Even Piell (short term member or was killed)

22. Darth_Snuggle

Darth_Snuggle Jedi Master star 2

Jun 5, 2005
    Has it been established or implied when Kit Fisto was granted a seat on the Council? He didn't appear to be a council member in "The Cestus Deception" which took place 12 months after Geonosis and I haven't been keeping updated on his appearances since. I think read further back in this thread that the Council appears in an issue of "General Grievous." Was he a member then, and if so, where in the timeline does that take place?

23. Gobi-1

Gobi-1 Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 22, 2002
    I kinda of wish Lucas had left 3 or 4 chairs empty in the council chamber just to show how the Clone Wars have taken their toll on the Jedi's numbers.

24. TaradosGon

TaradosGon Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 28, 2003
    As members die they are continually replaced, those 12 members serve as representatives for the order, if sits were to remain unfilled the remaining jedi would be granted more power in their decisions regarding how to run the jedi order. As long as there are at least 12 jedi in the order those seats will be filled.

25. LordGiggles

LordGiggles Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 7, 2005
    I think Lucas shows the toll of the Clone Wars through the holographs. Many of the Council members can only join the meetings through holograph from wherever they are fighting, showing how the Clone Wars are seperating the Jedi.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.