main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Why does Disney seem to hate Luke?

Discussion in 'Star Wars Saga In-Depth' started by Darth Weavile, Jun 29, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi Master Frizzy

Jedi Master Frizzy Force Ghost star 7

Jan 15, 2018
    The toxic fandoms of Star Wars, DC,Star Trek and more are also supporters of Trump. I remember when Boyega was attacked by Racist and Right-wings.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2022
    KyleKartan likes this.
  2. starfish

starfish Chosen One star 5

Oct 9, 2003
    Chris Gore is also pals with that Nerdrotic guy who is very much a right wing YouTube person, blatantly so

the unfortunate reality is that there are a lot of these right wing YouTube channels, and unfortunately they have hundreds of thousands of followers and get millions of views, it’s not just a few, they are a real problem as we saw when they mocked and harassed John Boyega, Kelly Marie Tran, and most recently Moses Ingram

it’s important to call them out like Ewan McGregor did a few weeks ago in his video, and if someone simply just doesn’t like a certain Star Wars film or show, then there’s no reason to think McGregor is talking about them

3. SW Saga Fan

SW Saga Fan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 19, 2015
    Okay, so when I criticize Disney Star Wars and agree with other fans who disliked or are indifferent to the ST and what Disney is making, I'm a Trump supporters... Cool!

[​IMG]

4. Jedi Master Frizzy

Jan 15, 2018
    Yess to all of this needs to be called out, if they are friends with Right-wings.

Nice strong head argument. Are you a right wing who hate black people and asian are you a fan of Trump and Facism. Do bitch about Disney Star Wars 24 hours a day. Are you one of those who hates anything Woke. if so then yess.

KyleKartan likes this.
  5. SW Saga Fan

Apr 19, 2015
    Good, I'll open a crowd-funding in order to finance a hunt against dangerous right-winger Star Wars fans and bring them in front of a popular court trial. We need to persecute them, their friends and families as well.

When parody becomes a reality...

[​IMG]

So long! I'm done with this conversation.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 15, 2022
  6. Jedi Master Frizzy

Jan 15, 2018
    Star wars is against what Right-wings want so yeah, sue me. Good day.

KyleKartan likes this.
  7. SW Saga Fan

Apr 19, 2015
    Didn't see that, but I LOL hard. If I'm a right-wing or fascist, then you are simply a moron behind its keyboard, which you've just confirmed.

By the way, I'm a mixed child of an Egyptian man and a Canadian woman. And I'm married to an Asian wife. But what does my background and origin has to do with Star Wars in the first place anyway? [face_laugh][face_rofl]

Last edited: Jul 15, 2022
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.