main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
  2. ATTENTION: All leaks and rumors MUST be spoiler tagged. Information from official sources or the big trades do NOT need to be tagged

TV Discussion Would you be up for a Han Solo TV show that continues the events of the movie?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Current and Future Shows' started by CrAsHcHaOs, Apr 13, 2019.

1. The Regular Mustache

The Regular Mustache Force Ghost star 6

Dec 22, 2015
    If de-aging technology was super cheep I bet Disney would do a whole series of de-aged Harrison Ford. I bet at some point in the future, maybe decades from now we'll get a reanimated de-aged Harrison Ford looking version of Han Solo in his own TV show, with AI tech doing the dialogue.

All of that is a long way of saying that I don't think they'll ever bring back Alden Ehrenreich to play Han Solo or recast the character again.

cwustudent likes this.
  2. Daxon101

Daxon101 Force Ghost star 6

Jan 7, 2016
    I think its too late to ignore Alden Ehrenreich. They already recast Han Solo and Lando. I think we will see him again. Who knows when though. But Alden Ehrenreich is also Han Solo.

Although Alden Ehrenreich is probably only pre-episode 4 Han Solo.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2022
  3. Master Jedi Fixxxer

Master Jedi Fixxxer Force Ghost star 5

Oct 20, 2018
    No, I would not be up for that.
    I want two movies called Solo 2 and Solo 3.

4. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    Oh, yeah? Well, I want three movies. Han Solo at Stars' End, Han Solo's Revenge, and Han Solo and the Lost Legacy.

5. Master Jedi Fixxxer

Oct 20, 2018
    That's fine by me. It means we get 5 Han Solo movies, 2 more origin stories for me, and 3 prequels to the OT for you. At this point, we might as well demand the Courtship Of Princess Leia and the Corellian trilogy as Han Solo sequel movies to the OT and get a total of 10 Han Solo movies! You get a Solo movie, and YOU get a Solo movie, everyone gets a Solo movie! :p

Bor Mullet, cwustudent and Sarge like this.
  6. Bor Mullet

Bor Mullet Force Ghost star 8

Apr 6, 2018
    As long as they call it The Han Showlo.

7. dogprivilege

dogprivilege Jedi Master star 4

Dec 19, 2015
    I'd be down for a crimson dawn/ qu'ira/maul series but pre-ANH Han really doesn't interest me

8. Master Jedi Fixxxer

Oct 20, 2018
    I'm sold even more.

Actually, my idea becomes many levels more realistic if it turns into a show.

1st season : Solo Origins = 10 episodes covering the aftermath of the 2018 movie, Crimson Dawn, Qi'ra, Maul (10 BBY)
    1st season : The Han Solo Adventures = 10 episodes covering those 3 Legends novels (2 BBY)
    3rd season : The Corellian Trilogy = 10 episodes covering another 3 Legends novels (18 ABY)

LFL make it happen.

BigAl6ft6 and Bor Mullet like this.
  9. Django Fett

Django Fett Force Ghost star 5

Nov 7, 2012
    I think they could use those prehistoric Solo novels as a loose basis, there's a lot of early EU material that is far too good to just throw away.

Fredrik Vallestrand and Sarge like this.
  10. Django Fett

Django Fett Force Ghost star 5

Nov 7, 2012
  11. Bor Mullet

Bor Mullet Force Ghost star 8

Apr 6, 2018
    Ehrenreich is wildly underrated as Han Solo.

12. Vezner

Vezner Force Ghost star 5

Dec 29, 2001
    I actually thought AE and DG did a great job all things considered. And most importantly, the story was solid.

I agree that Solo was the victim of fan dissatisfaction of TLJ primarily. That move really did a lot more damage to fan good will than anyone even imagined at the time it was released.

Sarge and cwustudent like this.
  13. Daxon101

Daxon101 Force Ghost star 6

Jan 7, 2016
    I watched a video on youtube a month ago or something. I tried to find it again but i couldnt. But it was a guy, in his 50s maybe. And he was talking about how he did not like Ewan as Obi Wan. He felt he had no charisma compared to... now get this... compared to Harrison Ford as Han Solo. Now that is a weird comparison, but thats just unfair expectations right there.

I don't think Ehrenreich was bad as Han Solo. He just wasn't Harrison Ford.

I do think Lucasfilm is abit scared to go back to Solo. But i think at some point they will do it and Ehrenreich will play Han again.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2022
    The Chalk Jedi likes this.
  14. The Chalk Jedi

The Chalk Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 8, 2019
    I heard that LFL would consider making more Solo if the fans show enough demand for it. So there's at least that possibility for people.

I doubt that enough demand will surface for more, but who knows.

My own preference would be to go back to the drawing board (that seems like the unlikeliest option).

15. Serpico Jones

Serpico Jones Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 3, 2012
    He was good in the role. Kathleen Kennedy is making a mistake not doing some kind of Solo continuation.

16. Lulu Mars

Lulu Mars Chosen One star 5

Mar 10, 2005
    Someone could start a petition. Someone with a lot of followers on social media. And spread the hashtag #MakeSolo2Happen

Last edited: Dec 18, 2022
  17. Fredrik Vallestrand

Fredrik Vallestrand Force Ghost star 7

Jan 15, 2018
    Thats been happening ever since Solo and LFL has taken notice, even the ones making Solo. I think we will return to it one day. but in a show, wether animation or live action.

18. The Chalk Jedi

Nov 8, 2019
    If Solo returns in some form, I pray they keep Kasdan's hack son away from it. His work on Willow is gadawful.

19. StoneRiver

StoneRiver Force Ghost star 4

Oct 6, 2004
    Quite simply, yes.

CrazyOldJedi and The Chalk Jedi like this.
  20. Lulu Mars

Lulu Mars Chosen One star 5

Mar 10, 2005
    Nope. Willow is a great series. Jon is welcome back.

21. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    Jon is the reason Willow series was made.

22. The Chalk Jedi

Nov 8, 2019
  23. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    Not everybody got the same taste

Lulu Mars and The Chalk Jedi like this.
  24. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
  25. I can see Alden Ehrenreich Han Solo appearing on Lando Show