main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

RPR Archive sw rpg weaponry. (stats hard to find variety)

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource Archive' started by IcePirate, Dec 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IcePirate

IcePirate Jedi Master star 2

Jul 13, 2005
    hey, i couldn't find this so i was wondering if it was even out there.

some friends of mine are in a sw rpg and one of the characters was given a "blaster shotgun". but the gm didn't have the stats for it and couldn't find it.

its a d20 game.

it wasn't specified what type of blaster shotty it was. i was wondering if there were stats available on any energy-based shotgun. and if there was more than one, if i could get the stats on those as well.

i'll leave this open to other types of weapons that people are frustrated on finding the stats to.

for now... i go sleepy.

2. Pheonix_Rising

Pheonix_Rising Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 17, 2005
    PM sent for Greff-Timms Industrial Type A Pulse-Wave Rifle

Little more than a large version of the pulse-wave blaster. The pulse-wave rifle was a museum piece long before the rise of the Empire. While smaller blasters may still be found far from the routes of galactic commerce. Pulse-wave rifles often come from raiding the tombs of adventures of bygone eras, and as such they tend to draw the attention of local governments. The pulse-wave rifle is long and heavy, and its effectiveness drops at ranges longer than a few tens of meters.

3. LightWarden

LightWarden Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 11, 2001
    That's not the weapon you're looking for. There's a weapon somewhere that functions as something of a shotgun, losing damage dice as the range increases. I just am trying to remember where I saw it.

For future reference...

Edit: I now know why I couldn't find them, there were never any official rules for it. I do remember reading a thread about it though.

4. IcePirate

IcePirate Jedi Master star 2

Jul 13, 2005
    what are your feelings on a espo riot gun?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.