main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oregon Revenge of the Sith DVD Release

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Larena_Jade, Oct 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sentinelsquad

sentinelsquad Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 16, 2005
    Hey, hey, hey let's not be rash.

[face_shame_on_you]

2. Atticus

Atticus Jedi Padawan star 4

May 31, 2002
    Well have fun finding a new place to host it at then..... ;)

3. Larena_Jade

Larena_Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 19, 2002
    I was just carifying that I need to get some INVOLVEMENT here or you die. :)

hahaha!

4. Atticus

May 31, 2002
    You wouldnt kill me, you need me so that you have someone to argue with all of the time. :)

5. _Vengeance_

_Vengeance_ Jedi Master star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    I had something to say, but got incredibly distracted some how, and completely forgot what that was.

I'm sure it was some witty comment that made me giggle on the inside. Oh well, carry on!

6. _Vengeance_

Jul 1, 2002
    Woo, less than 6 days until the universe collapses!

Gar, cursed OPPM, it gives Larena the upper hand!!! :mad:

7. Atticus

May 31, 2002
    Ummm...all I have to say is that God loves me and wants me to have the BEST ROTS expiernce ever. There might be a slight change in venues, which is a great thing. I went over to my dads house tonight and he got a new tv. It is a HUGE WIDESCREEN TV that was meant for STAR WARS. Im going to see if it would be allright if I had the party there. He lives in Keizer but I think that it would definately be worth the trip there to watch it.

So anyways Ill ask him but if anyone doesnt feel like going to Keizer then I guess we will still have it here but I just thought I would tell you that it would definatley be better at my dads house. Ill let you guys decide and then Ill give you the directions to whatever house you want to hold it at.

8. _Vengeance_

Jul 1, 2002
    I'm okay with either. It would definitely be a bit more difficult for me to get all the way out to Keizer, but seeing as the TV there rocks so much, I don't want my transportation issues to become a problem :D

So, whatever the rest of you folks are up for!

9. Atticus

May 31, 2002
    Where do you live? I wuoldnt mind coming to pick you up at all since Im going to be out south anyways and making my way to keizer. Just let me know if you want to do that.

10. _Vengeance_

Jul 1, 2002
    I live South down off Sunnyside, just a bit past the Creekside Golf Course. If that works, lemme know and I'll PM ya directions ;)

11. Atticus

May 31, 2002
    Yeah thats good, we live near eachother I think. So thats fine with me. I havent asked my dad yet but Ill do that today or tomorrow sometime.

12. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    I don't think Keiser is going to work.
    We need to have it here in South Salem.

13. crashdown

crashdown Jedi Master star 4

Nov 6, 2003
    What makes Salem the center of the universe?

Has anyone heard of Portland?.....you know, the most populated part of the state.:p

14. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    dude, YOUR not even coming, whats it to ya?! :p

15. crashdown

Nov 6, 2003
    I may think about it if it were closer to Portland.

So...:p

16. brook_33

brook_33 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 30, 2003
  17. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    really now? I thought you were BUSY, brook! [face_mischief]

18. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    hey who is actually BRINGING the dvd????? or are we using Chris's since we will be at his house....(makes sense! haha)

19. crashdown

Nov 6, 2003
    Don't bother bring food and drinks either.....Chris has a refrigerator, correct?....(makes sense! haha)[face_laugh][face_dancing]=D=

20. Atticus

May 31, 2002
    Yeah I have a fridge but I doubt anyone would want to eat stuf thats in it...well atleast the milk, the other stuff isnt so bad I dont think. :D

Well, I was thinking at we cuiold use my version since Im going to have it anyways and I finally have something that I wont forget. :D

Okay now, my adress is 4118 Oakman street. I guess the easiest way to tell you how to get there is to go Browning st, which is the intersection at Northern Lights movie theater. Just turn on to Browning at the intersection and drive all the way down. At the Liberty/browning intersection, go straight and then take a left at oakman st. Its hard to se that street sign, so the easiest way to tell that you are coing to it is by te street sign before it which is "Barrett" or "Barnett" or another variation of that name. :) Then the next street is Oakman and you take a left and go all of the way down until you see my White/ muddy brown covered car in the drive way. Its on the left side of the street. After you park their is a walk way on the right said of the house that goes to the back yard, just go down there and once our in the backyard, follow the pathway and you will see my door. I think you know what to do next so I wont tell you. :D

21. brook_33

brook_33 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 30, 2003
    i am busy, but any other time it would be nice to not have to drive so freakin far.

22. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    hey, does anyone mind chipping in a small donation for pizza???? That would be GREAT! :D

23. crashdown

Nov 6, 2003
    See, here is a perfect example of why these things should be held in Portland. It seems to me that all the older Fan Force members (you know, the ones with money) live in Portland. [face_money_eyes]

24. Atticus

May 31, 2002
    Ok, what tyoe of Pizza does everyone want? I was thinking about ordering a peperoni and a combination one too. If anyone hates those 2 then let me know so I can laugh at you and tell you to bad. :D ;)

25. grumpydevil

grumpydevil Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 1, 2005
    Out of curiosity, how many about Portlanders are there in here?

-Kyle

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.