main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Imperial Officers....

Discussion in 'Archive: York/Lancaster, PA' started by scoutsniper, Jul 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scoutsniper

scoutsniper Jedi Youngling

Jun 20, 2005
    If anyone would like to have copies...I just purchased simplicity pattern #7274. Used as a basis for Imperial Officers uniforms. (with major alterations) I can't find the post that has the details at this moment..but when I do I will post it.:D

2. scoutsniper

Jun 20, 2005
    Here is the post http://boards.theforce.net/Costuming_and_Props/b10019/6236159/p1

3. Rebel_Spook

Rebel_Spook Jedi Master star 4

May 14, 2002
    How many costumes are you working on, Jeff?

I also have some plans for making the Imp Officer costume that don't require as much sewing and raw materials. It involves taking a couple of matching suit jackets with the same color, material and size to make the tunic. I have been told a good way to do this is hit thrift shops for cheap suit jackets. The pants are not as much a concern when it comes to accuracy, as long as your belt, buckle, and boots are right. I will track down those plans and get them up on the Yahoo! board.

4. scoutsniper

Jun 20, 2005
    I had ideas for a couple but nothing was panning out...until today. I just won an Imperial DeathStar Trooper helmet. So I will be moving forward with that. But I am also looking at making an Imperial officers set. Let me know what you find out about those thrift shops and let me know what your looking for..I have quite a few up my way also. (ie...Jubilee ministries)

5. Rebel_Spook

Rebel_Spook Jedi Master star 4

May 14, 2002
    Thanks for the offer, but I think I will have to pound the pavement to find the jackets myself as they have to have identical color and cloth.

6. scoutsniper

Jun 20, 2005
    No thats fine....what I was asking was what kind of jackets are you looking for. (style and cut, etc...) So I can maybe look for myself also.

7. SliP_SitH_KnoT

SliP_SitH_KnoT Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 24, 2004
    I wonder if anyone has attempted to make a white Imperial Officers Uniform.That would be a sight.Maybe you could attempt something like that ScoutS.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.