main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lou, KY Another update

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by mindtwister_138, Jul 13, 2014.

1. mindtwister_138

mindtwister_138 Jedi Master star 3

Jul 19, 2002
    I wanted to let you all know that I will be having double bypass open heart surgery on Tuesday. I will be at Audubon hospital. Please keep me in your thoughts

Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk

2. jedimika

jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep star 4

Apr 2, 2008
    Oh my gosh Twisty. You will be in our thoughts for sure. Please let us know (or have Brandy let us know) if you need ANYTHING before, during or after. You're much too young for this but the good news is it's a pretty routine procedure these days. PM incoming.

3. Lord_Zannah

Lord_Zannah Jedi Knight star 2

Sep 4, 2012
    Twisty guy.... we are with you and your on my mind and in my heart. Both you 'and' Brandy. My friend, I've known many people who have had this done and they were all fine. Like Mika said, this is pretty routine in our modern medicine age. Everyone I know who has had this type of surgery has told me they feel great afterwards, like 20 years was taken off of them ... ;) Not making light of it hon..... just passing you some good vibes.

We plan on visiting you afterwards..... don't get too rowdy with the nurses. We'll see you soon.
    Rest well tonight O.K.? My love goes with you both.

4. mindtwister_138

Jul 19, 2002
    Just wanted to let you guys know that I'm out of hospital now. My surgery ended up being a quintuple bypass surgery. Thank you all for coming up to visit me and for your well wishes I appreciate that.

Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk

5. Lord_Zannah

Lord_Zannah Jedi Knight star 2

Sep 4, 2012
    You just keep getting better and you'll be chasing Brandy around the house before you know it.

We'll see you soon Twisty man. Speedy recovery and the Force Be With You. [:D]

6. jedimika

jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep star 4

Apr 2, 2008
    Glad you're home and on the mend. Please keep us updated on your progress.

7. VoxDeamonicus

VoxDeamonicus Jedi Knight star 3

Mar 19, 2010
    YAY! you are getting better!

8. Yoda_Jammies

Yoda_Jammies Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 28, 2003
    Luv ya bro

9. mindtwister_138

Jul 19, 2002
    You guys are the best. Jammies, we gotta hook up sometime man. Havent seen my nerf herder in awhile.