main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Alias..the Jedi * C8* Escape* updated 6/27 Naboo's hero is none other than a Jedi

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Velvet_Elfin, Jan 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Velvet_Elfin

Velvet_Elfin Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 5, 2002
    The Star Wars characters do not belong to me, I am borrowing them for a little while and will return them if asked. I have made no money off this story.

Alias the Jedi is a AU using the idea based on the idea of Rusell Thorndike story Christopher Syn.

The Jedi

His name struck fear in the hearts of the Emperor?s soldiers. Dressed in the dark robes of legendary warriors, he prowled the countryside of Naboo with his band of ?Knights?. To the rich and powerful he was a criminal and a villain but to the poor and mistreated he was a hero.

Only two others knew his real identity. Obi-Wan Kenobi the Council member?s son and Mace Windu the Senatorial Liberian. Under the darkness of night from the coast to the swamps his men would ride. Amidst the darkness and terror, all of Naboo would feel the compassion of ? The Jedi.

EDIT: Chapter Titles update

2. Velvet_Elfin

Sep 5, 2002
    Chapter 1: Unmasked

He reined his Kaadu to a stop on a grassy hill just north of the swamps. His companions reined their mounts to a sudden stop along side him and grinned behind their masks. The leader of the small band chuckled menacingly, ?It?s a gloomy night, and the plains are deserted. Perfect Jedi conditions, wouldn?t you say my friends??

If one looked at the leader who sat astride the large duck-billed mount, they would have no trouble understanding why all of Naboo called him the Jedi. He radiated power just sitting there. His ridged posture and the special made boots enhanced his immense height. The Ceremonial robes of the legendary warriors, accented with a hidden staff, covered a well-built body. His dark hooded cloak covered his masked face, making it impossible to discern his identity.

The two riders at his side cackled their agreement. It was true. The lack of a moon would allow the ship to land unnoticed. Only the high-pitched whine told them that Corellian freighter Captain had landed his craft and began unloading the goods. With every squeak and whirl, the Jedi knew the precious cargo for the people of Naboo came closer to being delivered. He smiled in satisfaction knowing that he had deprived the Emperor of his ill-gotten gains tonight.

?With sharp lookouts and the will of the Force ?? the mysterious figure murmured, ?the droid army will fail to extract their import fees.?

Even in the weak glow of the ship?s lights, the modified breathing mask he wore terrified both allies and enemies alike. No one but Nighthunter and Jacobeast, his trusted friends, knew his real identity. In truth, he commanded a band of men 300 strong and all were fiercely loyal. Seventy-five of his men gathered tonight and waited patiently with transports to move the precious cargo, and if they were caught they would receive a long torturous death.

These men were civilians; everyday people that had turned to smuggling in order to survive. Honest people who loved their homes and families. Exhausted in spirit by an evil tyrant?s harsh laws and corrupt government officials, their loyalty turned to the man they called the Jedi. His compassion and knowledge helped to create ways for them to pay the bribes, the taxes, to keep food on the table and a roof over their heads.

Every man in the group was brave enough to face the Emperor?s execution squads? and the long prison sentences on the Death Star ? but shuddered at the sight of the Jedi. They held their breath as the Kaadu rapidly approached. To the civilian smugglers, the Jedi and his honor guard looked like hideous demons rising from the Nubian swamps and not a single man would disobey a directive given by the one of the three.

The knight?s leader maneuvered his mount past the men and their transports to the side of the Corellian freighter. ?Load up men and be quick about it,? he urged. ?If we are to make a fool of Emperor Palpatine then we must ride toward our destination before the fog breaks.?

The human captain of the freighter, Diamonds Way, was in just as much of a hurry to get the cargo unloaded as the Jedi. He looked anxiously skyward, ?Get a move on you stupid droids, the fog will lift and they will find us, then I?ll scrap every one of you.?

The tall man turned as the Jedi reined the duck billed mount forward. ?The droids have unloaded the entire cargo Mister Jedi, sir.?

The Jedi turned and looked at his men and nodded, ?Your payment, Captain.? He tossed the large man a bag of gold and inclined his head.

The Captain caught the money pouch and grinned, ?The next shipment?.?

One of the droids began to beep uncontrollably and the two men turned to see the cause of the disturbance. The protocol droid came forward to translate the beeps and whistles. ?Sir, he says there are droids approaching from the south.?

At the same moment, one of the Jedi?s guards, farther away sent up a flare against the foggy night.

He wheeled his Kaadu and said to the men, ?Extinguish all lights men. Leave now! Knights, you have your orders. My sentinel

3. Cat_Orange

Cat_Orange Jedi Knight star 6

Dec 18, 2002
    *oooo*

This is interesting!

Please continue!

4. SilentSith

SilentSith Jedi Master star 1

Jun 24, 2002
    Ohh, very interesting! I like it so far. More soon, please!!

(<SilentSith

5. Velvet_Elfin

Sep 5, 2002
    Cat and Silent_Sith thank you. I am working on part two now.

6. PadawanKitara

PadawanKitara Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 31, 2001
    Another one of your great stories :)

7. Velvet_Elfin

Sep 5, 2002
    I am sorry for the lenght of time it has taken to get the next Chapter out. {Denotes thoughts}

Chapter 2

Unexpected Allies

Healer Jinn and his night companions were not the only ones anxious to be indoors on this gloomy night. The carriage rocked along through the night, nearly three miles inland from the swamp. Three of the four passengers squirmed continuously in an effort to make themselves more comfortable. The fourth swayed gently back and forth along with the coach, contently oblivious to all, in a deep slumber.

The other passengers would soon find out that Tahl Khise was feigning sleep to avoid uncomfortable questions. She began to wonder if she would ever see the city planet of Coruscant again. {At least I am alive} she thought resignedly, {that?s more than I thought possible after my arrest.}

She had escaped certain death this morning. The execution squad believed that her blindness would prevent her from fleeing, should an opportunity present itself. In an effort to brighten their day, they took her to the door and taunted her with freedom. In a blink of an eye, she had disappeared. Terrified she would be caught, but too frightened to give up with out a fight, she walked the old streets, sure that at any moment an alarm would sound and they would find her.

Tahl could not understand why they had failed to apprehend her. She knew it was not safe to wander about the city while it was still daylight. By late afternoon, hungry, thirsty, and sore, she was ready to turn herself in when her fortune changed for the better, at the door of a fancy inn- no less. A kind man took pity on her. Normally she would have set her chin and ignored the kind offer of help but she knew beggars could not be choosy.

?Are you waiting for transport Mistress?? The man?s voice echoed from above her. ?I?m on my way to the city of Theed and if you?re going there you may share my carriage.?

Tahl mumbled her thanks, climbed into the coach, and tiredly sank into the soft cushioned seat next to her generous provider.

?I am Finis Valorium, Ambassador to the Republic and your thanks is completely unneeded. You appear ill. Can I get you a Healer Mistress??

?Only exhausted, it takes a lot to maneuver when you can?t see where you?re going.? Tahl smiled weakly and leaned back against the window.

She had counted her blessings one minute too soon, because just as Tahl had relaxed enough to become comfortable, the Ambassador offered a ride to someone else. The carriage door opened and two men scrambled up into the small-enclosed coach. Tahl?s heart thudded in her chest. She knew from her time spent in the detention camp, this voice belonged to the fabled Count Dooku. By reputation, the man was cruel and heartless. ?And this is my aide, Anakin Skywalker,? Dooku said finishing the introductions.

Ambassador Valorium did not get the chance to introduce Tahl for she appeared to fall into a deep sleep.

As the coach rumbled along, Tahl listened to the Count complaining about her presence. ?My Lord I cannot understand why you allow a common peasant to travel with your grace.?

?Charity knows no social or economic barriers. She looked as if she needed help and it was within my power to do so.? Finis replied slightly chastising the older man.

Anakin took this chance to make his opinion known, ?Count Dooku is right my Lord. Naboo is no longer safe with the Knights prowling the countryside every night.?

?Just what in the galaxy are you talking about Skywalker?? Dooku asked impatiently. ?You?re speaking in riddles. What Knights??

?I understand that?s what they call the Jedi?s men in these parts, sir.? Anakin replied.

Dooku snorted, ?They?re smugglers, Skywalker, I expect you to call them by their proper name. Thieves! Nothing more than an organized band of thieves.? He shifted in his seat to get more comfortable and grunted. ?A Knight is a man of honor. Someone needs to teach these ingrates what honor is all about and I intend to, very soon in fact. I will smash this ring and teach the people of Na

8. Velvet_Elfin

Sep 5, 2002
  9. masterobiwankenobi

masterobiwankenobi Jedi Master star 1

Mar 1, 2003
    This is really good. I thinks it's really interesting that no one suspects that Qui-Gon is the Jedi. :) But you need more Obi-Wan in this story Vel, ;) Post the next part sooner this time. I will be impatiently waiting for more. :D

10. PadawanKitara

Dec 31, 2001
    I personally would never say no to more obi-wan ;) I'm glad to see you back on the boards- thanks for the pm :)

11. Velvet_Elfin

Sep 5, 2002
    Thank you Padawan and PadawanKitara. I am aiming for the next chapter to be up in a week or so.

Vely

12. Velvet_Elfin

Sep 5, 2002
    Standard Disclaimer. See chapter one. Warning: *Characters are pulled out of timeline. You will find Maul in the same story as Xanatos?. (spoiler ?yes they will be appearing)

Chapter Three

Dooku?s True Colors

Anakin Skywalker was getting a headache. He wished Count Dooku were off fighting the rebellion instead of arguing with the father of the most beautiful angel in the known galaxy.

In the short time as an aide to the Count, Anakin had witnessed the man become both charismatic and charming or course and uncultured. Most often, he was the first but when people disagreed with him or were just as stubborn as he was, Dooku became the later. Anakin was positive that when they left, Councilor Yoda would never invite them back to his private quarters. Anakin felt sure he would never again set eyes on the beautiful Padmé.

Qui-Gon sat at the table and watched the boy sulk miserably, before turning his attention to the men at the corner table playing a game of chess. He could see that tempers were beginning to flare. Yoda?s ears had flattened and Dooku voice had grown strident.

A spasm of irritation crossed the Count?s face as he once again rose from the small table and began to pace. ?Yoda? you are supposed to be the law here on Naboo. Yet I see much lacking in this area. The Emperor is very unhappy with your lack of progress in catching the elusive Jedi.? His words were now spat with contempt. ?If you truly want to discourage lawlessness you will see justice carried out. ?Mine or should I say that of our liege.?

Yoda?s walking stick rapped on the floor angrily and the tiny green being?s black eyes gleamed. ?Tell me my job, you do. Think my duty, I do not do??

?I haven?t seen much proof that you are doing your duty. An escaped prisoner and thief robbed me last night right here on the outskirts of Theed,? the Count ranted. He turned to the healer and said, ?You, Healer. You have a responsibility as the main Healer to see that the law is not broken.?

Padmé gave a startled gasp, looking back and forth between her adoptive father and the Count. Anakin, who stood next to her chair, glowered at the count. He wished a vortex would open and suck his commanding officer into it. Yoda?s ears were lowered flat as he regarded the Count with cold speculation. Only Qui-Gon remained impassive.

Dooku threw up his hands in disgusted resignation. ?Your silence tells me that I am alone in my crusade for justice, that you are happy with this criminal flaunting the law.? Dooku?s voice boomed angrily. ?Very well you just wait. I will do things my own way and you will see my justice!?

?Like your tone, I do not. In my quarters you are, properly act, you will.? A spasm of irritation crossed Yoda?s face as diminutive Councilor jabbed his stick in the air. ?Manners this Jedi has. The same for you, I cannot say.?

Even to the untrained eye, one could observe that the Count looked as if he wished he had the Jedi?s laser sword. He glared, lips pursed with suppressed fury, first at Anakin and then at the tiny green being. ?I was not elected to my position by the royal family before the Emperor killed them for treason. I would not know your interpretation of a good servant to our sovereign. I have earned my way and have the right to define it as I see fit.? His words were ground out between clenched teeth. ?My definition,? he repeated, grinding his right fist into his open palm, ?Is one who sets a course of action and accomplishes everything they set out to do. By whatever means necessary because the history will focus on what is done? not how. Do I make myself clear gentleman??

Padmé sprang to her feet her eyes snapping. ?Father, Count Dooku. Stop this I beg you,? she implored.

The room became quiet as a new voice asked the question no one else dared to ask, ?And what do those ?means? include, Sir??

Dooku whirled around at the voice of the intruder. A ginger haired young man of average height walked into the room, bent down to kiss the top of his little sisters head, and took a seat at the chess table acro

13. PadawanKitara

Dec 31, 2001
    Anakin isn't any different here- ickkkkk

14. Velvet_Elfin

Sep 5, 2002
    Sorry Kitara :_| Yes to start with Anakin is exclty the same but I promise something will happen. Thanks for the reply by the way. Your comments keep me motivated. [face_love]

Vely

15. Master_Ari

Master_Ari Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 30, 2002
    This is a cool story. I like the way the characters are themselves but different.

16. Velvet_Elfin

Sep 5, 2002
    For all of those who were following this story I am sorry for the long wait. I became sidetracted by another story I am writing. :( Then I wrote this chapter and my beta lost it.... I was slightly discouraged when rewriting this chapter. I hope you like it and I promise there will not be as long of a wait between the next chapter. :)

~Chapter Four~

Dooku or the Jedi ?which should be feared more?

The morning air was thick with the smoke as Padmé watched her older brother enter their living area. The smell of burned wood clung to him and thick clouds of dust and smoke blocked out the sun. Rushing over to help her brother, Padmé poured him a glass of water and turned to see her father enter the room followed by two of his servants.

The green troll-like Councilor made no effort to speak with his children as he moved around the small room; his ears flattened against his head in anger. Closing her eyes in frustration, Padmé visibly sighed before crossing the room and kneeling in front of him so she could look into his eyes. She implored, ?Father you can?t hold Anakin responsible for what that retched Count did. He is just his aide. He has no power to stop Dooku.?

Yoda watched his adopted daughter carefully for a moment and continued to move about their dwelling with same the grim silence he had used all morning. As he exited the apartment door, Padmé looked up at her brother and said, ?What do you think father will do about this?? Obi-Wan shook his head and hoped that whatever his father might say to the tyrant, Dooku wouldn?t impose a curfew. I need to find Qui-Gon and see what he thinks we should do.

Yoda moved through the Palace hallways to Count Dooku?s office and burst through the door without offering the usual new day greeting. Instead he elevated his hoverchair so he was at eye level with the Count and said, ?Accept the burning of homes, I will not.?

?Why not? I?m not doing anything that the people of Naboo aren?t forcing me to do,? Dooku retorted slamming his hands down on the desk in front of him. His voice was cold and unfeeling at the hurt his actions had caused.

?My people they are. Take care of them I do. In charge of them I am, Palpatine said,? Yoda answered just as emotionally as Dooku.

?Look you little troll do I need to remind you that I take my orders directly from Palpatine. His words were to restore his law to this area at all cost,? he snapped as he leaned forward placing his face in Yoda?s personal space. ?Need I remind you that as head of the Planetary Council you are required to keep the law as much as I am??

?Uphold the law. Do that, how? War you brought.? Yoda replied incredulously.

Dooku waved his hand and said, ?Nonsense. Offering a reward for the Jedi was a peaceable method. It was totally useless.?

Yoda lowered his chair back to the floor and nodded. ?Burning and terrorizing, work will not. Despise you they will. Against the Emperor, turn them you will. Further more if burn their homes you do, then pay taxes they cannot. Emperor Palpatine?s profits, you are taking away. Like that he will not.?

For the first time the Count paused. He dropped into the plush chair and leaned backward thoughtfully. ?Councilor Yoda, I have a bargain for you. We are both loyal subjects of Emperor Palpatine? we just see our duty differently. Therefore we enforce the law differently.?

Yoda?s ears began to rise for the first time since he had burst into Dooku?s office. He thought a moment and then asked, ?Offering a compromise, are you??

?I am assuming that you want to uphold the law of our Emperor and punish the lawbreakers?? Dooku asked in a silky voice. He was now optimistic that he could get the troll to go along with him.

Yoda paused thoughtfully and nodded.

Rubbing his palms together Dooku smiled, ?Then do this; Tell me, which of your tenants or businessmen are behind with their rents and taxes and then suddenly pay all that they owe??

?Paid with smugglers credits, you think? Understand this I do,? Yoda said thoughtfully leaning on his walking stick.

?T

17. PadawanKitara

Dec 31, 2001
    I haven't heard from you in months! Thanks for the pm. I am happy to see this story alive and well :)

18. Cat_Orange

Cat_Orange Jedi Knight star 6

Dec 18, 2002
    Hey! Thanks also for the PM. I can't read your post at the moment becoz' DRL is being evil. :( But rest assured as soon as I get the time (should be on the weekend) I'll have a good squiz at your new post! :D

19. Velvet_Elfin

Sep 5, 2002
    Thanks guys.... I hope you enjoy....
    ;)Hands Cat a green saber so she can defend herself from DRL.

Vely

20. Velvet_Elfin

Sep 5, 2002
    *Comes in an looks at the thread. Shakes her head wondering if it is the holidays that are keeping readers away.*

For those who are reading this story I will have the next chapter up before Christmas.

Vely

21. Velvet_Elfin

Sep 5, 2002
    If you are lurking in the shadows please let me know so I can continue. For all of those that are still reading, I hope you find Xanatos' punishment interesting.

Chapter 5 Special Prosecutor Maul

All of Theed was a buzz with the news that Count Dooku?s aide had caught Xanatos Crion and his brothers smuggling. They were going to trial, attended by the Emperor himself as soon as a special prosecutor could arrive from Nar Shaddaa. Palpatine wanted the whole planet to watch him break the smuggling ring of the Jedi. He had even given permission for holo cams in the Courtroom.

On the morning of the trial Yaddle had closed down her inn so as not to miss what was said to be the trial of the century. Everyone knew the Jedi would protect his own. He would not let one of his men face an execution squad.

In truth everyone but Tahl, who was hiding in a concealed room in Yaddle?s attic, was in the large chamber they had converted into a courtroom or outside watching the proceedings on large vid screens. If Xanatos was convicted, the Jedi would be next and that would affect everyone on the planet of Naboo.

Those inside the chamber watched the tattooed prosecutor as he paced back and forth in front of the accused before turning to the Emperor and then to Yoda. Bearing his teeth and grimacing at Xanatos before speaking to the spectators he began to present his case, ?The court has heard the evidence against these men,? as he waved his hand gesturing to Xanatos Crion and his two little brothers. ?They were caught red handed with 50 crates of Alderaan Ale in their possession. Cheating his Immanence of his revenue is what they were doing. They have no defense.?

His yellow eyes pinned Xanatos to his seat before he walked over to stand in front of Yoda. ?I demand that you make an example of them for all smugglers and their infamous leader. I insist they suffer the full extent of the law. Criminals such as these should face the executioner?s squad.?

Then Maul walked over and stood beside Count Dooku and continued, ?Unless, of course, they divulge the name of their leader here in this court in front of all Naboo.?

He paused, ?In that event I am commanded to inform you that the Emperor will not ask for the death penalty.?

From his place on the witness stand, Xanatos jumped to his feet and shouted, ?But I don?t know, sir. I tell you ? nobody knows.?

?But you?ve seen him and you?ve spoken to him.? Maul insisted as he stormed over to box where Xanatos sat.

?Nobody speaks to him unless they are receiving orders or retrieving goods. Yes, I have seen him ?just like everyone else. He?s always dressed as the Jedi. He has a mask over his face and a cloak over his head. He could be a woman for all anyone knows,? Xanatos replied sarcastically as he took his seat once more.

Maul stalked back and forth, his anger clearly shown by the way he bared his teeth and glared at Xanatos, ?Tell us where you have your meetings and the Emperor will go easy on you.?

No one spoke. It was as if the whole world had taken a breath, held it for a moment and then Xanatos jumped to his feet and yelled, ?I?m not going to face the death squad for the likes of the Jedi!!?

Instantly the chambers burst out in furious whispers that increased to louder murmurs. The noise became so loud that no one noticed the entrance of a very distraught Master Healer.

Qui-Gon strode forward and stopped once to bow to the tiny Council Member.

Before Yoda acknowledged Qui-Gon, he rapped the floor with his walking stick and said, ?Silent, you will be.?

Qui-Gon waved the data pad in his left hand back and forth so everyone in the room could see it, ?If I could speak with you Councilor Yoda!?

?Yes Qui-Gon, speak you may,? the diminutive being?s ears flattened against his head as he regarded the healer.

?I ? I?ve just come from my office at the infirmary where I found this note. It?s a threat Sir, and I don?t care for, nor do I have the time to deal with this,? Qui-Gon handed the data pad to Yoda and stepped back to allow him

22. PadawanKitara

Dec 31, 2001
    swamp water- hee hee

23. Velvet_Elfin

Sep 5, 2002
    Thank you PadawanKitara. Poor Xanatos.... not. [face_devil] Wait till you see what happens next. :p

Vely

24. Velvet_Elfin

Sep 5, 2002
    For all who have been waiting so patiently for the update. *Swings back her cloak and uncovers todays post* I hope you enjoy....

Chapter 6

Justice is Served

Dooku glanced up as a young servant ushered a black-cloaked figure into his office. It took a moment for the Count to realize his guest was none other than the Special Prosecutor. When the Zabrakian removed his hood, Dooku could see the man appeared pleased with himself. For a man who had looked ridiculous in court yesterday, he seemed a little too happy for Dooku?s comfort.

?Count Dooku,? Maul stated with a condescending smile.

?Maul,? Dooku acknowledged, not bothering to hide his contempt. ?What brings you to my office?? He asked coldly. ?I would have thought that our liege had other failures ah? I mean employment for you.?

Maul?s smile broadened as he watched Dooku shift uncomfortably in his chair. ?I?ll leave when I have finished with my Master?s directives. I believe you called me an incompetent fool.?

?Yes, I believe I did.?

Yellow eyes flashed with anger as the tattooed man sneered at Dooku. Maul began his trademark pacing by glaring at the other man, ?I?m going to make you regret that you tried to humiliate me in front of our Emperor.?

Dooku snorted. Maul?s reputation in the Court was just stories; after all a meddlesome healer and a nosy gossip had just defeated him. ?Just how do you plan to do that?? he asked amusement sparkling in his eyes.

?By doing what you couldn?t?capturing the Jedi and destroying his band of thieves. The court can make an example of the remaining group without their leader,? Maul growled.

Dooku snorted again, leaned back in his chair and watched Maul skeptically over clasped hands. ?So you think you can do this, an officer of the court apprehending the criminals with absolutely no training. So when do you expect capture your prisoner, if you don?t mind letting me in on your plan.?

?Tonight,? Maul replied, as he allowed Dooku to see the feral smile cross his face. ?Of course you?ll want to send your troops with me.?

?I do?? Dooku questioned slightly amused by Maul?s bragging that he could accomplish it without his help.

?You don?t want me to tell the Emperor that I had the Jedi in my grasp and because you refused to provide me with men to take him into custody, we can?t rid him of that annoyance. You know we can?t capture them without a struggle.?

Dooku stood up and regarded the other man with calculating eyes, ?Not very likely. As a matter of fact I don?t expect to take any of them alive. Where is this galactic event to take place??

?The monastery ruins tonight after the 9th hour,? was the matter of fact reply.

?I?ll head the troops myself. That way nothing will cause you to lose your prey,? Dooku responded attempting to take credit for the capture as well.

The yellow gleam was back in the tattooed man?s eyes. He had the old fool now. ?Good. Then we have nothing more to say until you tell our Master you were mistaken and ask my forgiveness.?

Dooku slightly inclined his head in acknowledgement. He would make sure that he was not the one asking for mercy.

Qui-Gon looked back and forth from Mace to Obi-Wan and sighed. ?Maul has decided to act after all. After his disgrace in court I was confident he would rejoin the Emperor and that would keep Xanatos quiet. Now Crion will take the reward and sell us all out.?

?I know you?ll not like hearing what I have to say Qui-Gon,? Mace urged hesitantly. ?But we should get rid of him. Think of all the people he is going to destroy in his lust and greed for money. I know plenty of people who would do it without a second thought? especially those he is planning to turn over to the Emperor.?

Qui-Gon frowned and shook his head. ?We?ll not take a life in other than self defense.? He held up his hand as Mace began to argue that it was a preemptive strike and said, ?Mace, that would make us no better than Palpatine if we were to kill because someone might betray us.?

Both Mace and Qui-Gon could see the

25. PadawanKitara

Dec 31, 2001
    Funny, I was thinking of this the other night and re-read it over at FF.N

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.