main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The lightsabre battle(Ep1 part of lightsabre battle. Funny version)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Leia Walker, Jun 16, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leia Walker

Leia Walker Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 10, 2000
    All righty. This is my first fic so please don't get mad or bash. I got the idea from my little brother so blame him! Blame him! (looks for a place to hide)

____________________________-

"We'll take the long way" Padme/Amidala said as the doors opened to reveal a bald old dude with horns and funky red and black makeup on.

"But I LIKE this way better!" Captain Panaka whined.

Obi-Wan, looking real brave walkes up to the old and red/black dude. "You wanna start a fight..." he gets an idea "I'm doin' this tonight. Probably gonna start a fight. I know this can't beee righhhtttt..." he sang horribly as Qui-Gon tried to silence him by covering his mouth.

"Hush! My young apprentece. I wanna have a fight. A LIGHTSABER battle! Whoho!" he howled.

"Hey yo, old dude..." Obi-Wan started.

"My name is Darth Maul, braidy." he hissed.

" Don't dissssss the braid, Maully." Obi-Wan threatened. He took out his lightsabre and unsuccesfully tried to light it.

"Drat! I KNEW I should have used Energizer. It keeps going and going and going and going...Master, do you have any extra batteries on you?" Obi-Wan asked.

Qui-Gon gives him some batteries just as Darth Maul cuts off part of Obi-Wan's braid off.

"Augh! Do you know how long it took to grow that? Huh? You punk" Obi-Wan yelled inserting the batteries and cutting off one of Mauls horns. "Gotcha!" Kenobi yelled in glee.

"Augh! Thats it! Your dead, kid!" Maul yelled.

They both threw their lightsabers down and got out special weapons.

"This is my favorite weapon! La La from the Telletubbies!" Maul yelled. "Ahhhhhh! Well, this is my favorite weapon..." Obi-Wan started.

"Here it comes." Qui-Gon muttered.

"This is my talking Squirtle! He'll talk the heads off of you and LaLa! And the best part is...you don't even know what the heck he's saying! Hahahahahahah" he started laughting.

"Enough of this!" Qui-Gon yelled.

"Enough of this" they heard Grand Moff Tarkin.

They all looked around. "Ok. What was all that about, Master?" Obi-Wan asked.

"I don't know. I want a lightsabre duel. Not an stuffed animal duel. Get your lightsabers back now!" Qui-Gon ordered.

"But I was going into Tosche(sp?)Station to pick up some power converters! " both of them whined.

Qui-Gon glared at them.

They picked up the lightsabers and ignited them.

"Wow! Master, I got a red double bladed one! Cool!" Obi-Wan yelled in glee.

"What! I have a dinky one sided blue." Maul pouted.

"Gimmie mine back!" Maul yelled.

"Never!" Obi-Wan yelled.

Thats all I have time for right now. Give me some input on in please, but please don't burn. It IS my first attempt.

2. Katri Tai

Katri Tai Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 26, 2000
    Okayyyyyyy... tongue.gif
    Yeah.. uh huh.. (reading)...
    Great humor!!!!
    cool story

3. Darth Homer 327

Darth Homer 327 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 24, 1999
    LOL! This is funny! Obi-Wan acting like Nsync was hillarious! I cant wait to hear more.

4. Tenel'Ka

Tenel'Ka Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 5, 2000
    weird. more?

5. Leia Walker

Jun 10, 2000
    Thanks for all of your support you guys even if this story is on the wierd side

Ohhh. Want more do you!
    ____________________________-

"Gimmie my saber now!" Darth Maul whined.

"Hmmm. Lemmie thinkfor one minute. No."
    Obi-Wan teased.

Darth Maul started to cry. "I want my double bladed back!" he cried.

"Makeup's running! Makeup's running!" Obi-Wan taunted. "Didn't your mommy ever tell you not to play in her lipstick?"

"That is quite enough of you,Obi-Wan." Qui-Gon ordered.

"Its never enough!" he yelled like a crazy nut.

Darth Maul getting quite P.Oed jumped at Obi-Wan and poked him in the eyes.

"Ow! I'm blind! I'm blind!" Obi-Wan yelled pretending to be Bad Ash from Armys of Darkness (for those of you who haven't see that see it now! Major cool flick!) then punshed Maul in the nose.

"Padewan! Stop it! You have seen that movie too much. And i want a LIGHTSABER duel!" Qui-Gon told him.

"Shop smart! Shop S-Mart! You got that!?" he yelled at Darth Maul while they were wrestling.

They finally got off of the floor and got their lightsabres. The right ones this time.

Darth Maul attacked them first.
    He tried to use the force to get a box off the ground but lifted Obi-Wan instead and threw him to open the door.

" Owie! I've stubbed my TOE, Master!" he cried. He crouched on the floor clutching his big toe on his right foot.

"Get Up!" Qui-Gon yelled as he was fighting Maul.

Obi-Wan got up and started to get up only to slip on some water that mysteriously got there and fell on it getting his behind all wett.

"I must get up! The world depends on me and my braid!" he yelled as he got up.

_________________________-

More later! tongue.gif

6. Leia Walker

Jun 10, 2000
    OMIGOSH! MY POST DISSAPPEARED AGAIN! AUGHH!! MY BEAUTIFUL POST I SPENT 15 FREAKING MINUTES ON! AUUUUUUGGGGGGGHHHHHHH! *runs around the room screaming*

7. Leia Walker

Jun 10, 2000
    My computer is wierd of something because now its on! *stops running* confused.gif

8. Leia Walker

Jun 10, 2000
    Obi-Wan got up and ran. In the process his shoe got untied.

"Rrrraaaarrrrggggghhhhhh!!" he yelled as he ran toward the fighting men. Who just so happen to be precariously close to an edge.

Maul saw Obi-Wan coming and easily stepped out of the way.

Obi-Wan tried to stop, but failed miserably. He tripped on the lace and fell onto a lower platform. He rolled to the side. "Shavit! I roll to the side and what do I get? So here I am just hangin' by my hands off of the side. Whopde-do. Now how in the Force's name am I supposed to get up? I KNEW I shouldn't have eaten those cookies." he mumbled.

With all his might he lifted himself up again. "Ugh. Now how am I supposed to get alllll the way up there to tatoo face and my Master? I think I'll just juuuump!" he shouted while jumping.

He got up and started to run to "tatoo face" and "My Master" when a stuffed dragon from Dragon Tales ( I think that was it. I was channel surfing and saw a blue dino and the name Dragon Tales. I don't know. It might have been Dragon Heads confused.gif ) came up to him and tried to dance.

"Nooooo!" Obi-Wan yelled.

Okay. My little bro is whining like Luke for me to get off so I have to. I'll get the rest tommorrow of something. I know that last one was twisted and evil but sometimes I am twisted and evil. It was also short.

9. starwarsgirl4324

starwarsgirl4324 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 21, 2000
    ROTFL!!!!!! Hilarious!!! My friend and I are currently working on a parody containing characters and events from all of the Star Wars films. So far it's about 90 handwritten pages so far, but we're far from done. Keep writing!

10. light_sabe_r

light_sabe_r Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 11, 2000
    HILARIOUS!

Poor Obi-Wan getting his braid cut off!

Darth MAul is too funny!

11. Ping

Ping Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 23, 1998
    *snickers* Weird, but funny!

And it sometimes takes a few minutes for posts to appear. Just give it time.

12. Bastet

Bastet Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 30, 1999
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif
    More!!!!!

13. Leia Walker

Jun 10, 2000
    Ok. I had a new post. I really did....... then I didn't get my password correct. Now I have to wrie it all over again.

I'll post it later on because I only have a fwe minutes left of the computer. I'll type it later tonight hopefully.

14. RogueJai

RogueJai Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 14, 2000
    Quite amusing. Forgive any rudeness or weirdness I might have in any thing I do today---I got so Sithin' mad at the slowness of people posting today that I spent the whole time reading Newsies fan fiction.

15. Leia Walker

Jun 10, 2000
    Hey everyone has to start somewhere, right?

Well, here's somemore of it, but it might be short because there is a grusome thunderstorm going on over here and the power might go out at any time.

_____________________________-

"Argh! Let go! Go pick on someone your own size, you stupid dragon!" Obi-Wan yelled.

"But I wanna play with YOU! Your fun to play around with!" the dumb blue dragon whined.

Obi-Wan got really pissed at the dragon and chopped the blue things arm off.

"Ow! You're mean! I'll get you and rip your head off!" the blue dragon threatened.

He chased Obi-Wan around the short limited space, Obi-Wan yelling all the way.

"Nooooooo! Get him! I swear! He said that he wanted to kill your momma and squish her into smithereenes!" Obi-Wan gasped as the dragon grabbed him of the neck and tried to strangle him.

"Really?" he asked.

"Yes!" he struggled. "He also wants to knock up your sister!" he lied.

The dragon let go of Obi-Wan and charged toward Darth Maul.

Unfortunatly the dragon didn't realize the force field shield and rammed right into it. And died into a puddle on blue goo.

The shield opened and Obi-Wan started toward the end. And then it closed again right when he was about to get to the last one.

"Blasphemy!" Obi-Wan screamed, outraged.

Qui-Gon, who was fighting Maul, turned his attention away to his friend.

"Blasphemy? What does that mean?" he asked, really confused.

In the meantime, Maul stabbed Qui-Gon in the stomach with the lightsaber.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ect.ect" Obi-Wan yelled.

"Oh. That is going to sting tommorrow." Qui-Gon said, easily.

"Arn't you supposed to be on the ground dying?" Maul asked.

"I am? Oh yes. Right. I am." Qui-Gon answered.

Then with a dramatic gesture, Qui-Gon Jinn fell on the floor gasping.

"Qui-Gon Jinn couldn't hold his gin!" Darth Maul taunted.

"Yes he can! He's the best gin drinker in the galaxy!" Obi-Wan boasted.

_________________________-

I'll finish it next time I hope.

16. light_sabe_r

light_sabe_r Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 11, 2000
    LOL that was spectacular! I can't begin to imagine DM with a blue dragon....

G rated... Sorry.

Okay Enough of that time for some hard hitting comedy!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.