main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

A New Beggining (pre JA)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by SiriGallia, Mar 27, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SiriGallia

SiriGallia Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2001
    This is a story I have been working on.

Malessy Rester struck out a hard blow, but it was quickly battered back. She through another, better aimed this time, but her opponent ducked. She tried to trip him up, but she was tiring. Her opponent always let her know his moves, by always swinging his blade back, before he struck. Her strategy was not so obvious and still Sivgar was beating her badly. Why? She had always been better that he was, she was two years older than he was on top of that. Malessy wasn't sure that she was ready to be fighting again so soon after what had happened to her, but fighting, and trying to concentrate on the fight was about the only thing that could take her mind off all she had lost. She swept another blow towards Sivgar sure that he would block it, but he was on offence, and instantly she had an opportunity to strike him along the neck, but she wasn't sure she wanted the battle to end. She would just go back to her room and stay there and think, and thinking hurt. She decided not to take the opportunity and instead blocked his move. He leapt over her and landed on an obstical, he swung down from behind her, but instead of defender herself, she hit her blade along his neck and it was over. They bowed to eachother and bowedd to Yoda, but it was too late for Sivgar, he had made himself look a fool. People began to file out of the autatorium. Yoda lingered a while. "You fought well." He said to Malessy. She smiled at him.

"Thank you Master."

"Pleased with you Leeta would have been." Yoda said gently. Malessy brushed a hand across her face to relieve the sweat and to hide her despairing look.

"I haven't forgotten what she taught me." She said softly. Yoda gave her a look of great compassion.

"You never will." With that he walked out silently. The referee droids began to buzz around the room, but soon even they would leave. She thought she was alone in the autatorium, but suddenly from out of the shadows she heard a droning voice.

"So you won again." It was Sivgar. "It's no big deal. You will never be as good as me."

"Why is that?" Malessy asked, though she didn't really want to know.

"Because," Sivgar said moving close her. "No one will want to pick a pathetic girl who is always mourning the loss of her Master. No one wants you Malessy." He spat out her name spitefully. "Leeta didn't either. She just pitied you." Malessy felt her eyes grow hot. She composed herself.

"You have lost a battle today Sivgar, and you will never win trying to convince me that Leeta didn't want me. I know. And I will never believe you." She turned. She had said only half what she felt, she knew Leeta had wanted her, but she truly didn't know if anyone would want her again.
    She began to walk out of the lightsaber autitorium. Suddenly she felt the danger, she turned, but it was too late. She felt Sivgar's lightsaber, still on low power, hit her hard in the arm. Crying out, she moved back igniting her lightsaber. He hit her again this time on neck. She tried to hit him, tried to concentrate, but anger had taken him. He struck again and again and finally he knocked her to the floor. She quickly got to her feet, it was a difficulty; her whole body was throbbing from the burns. As she stood she saw his blade come down in a long sweep toward her. Suddenly, out of no where two figures appeared. One, a young man Malessy had never seen before quickly put himself between Sivgar and Malessy. Sivgar had to alter the course of his blow to keep from striking the Jedi. He stumbled and almost fell backward. The other figure, a tall man with strong features, grabbed hold of Sivgar's shoulders and pulled him away. Sivgar was so shocked he began sputtering over his words.

"I didn't...I wasn't....I tried to stop her.. she tried to KILL me!"
    The older Jedi through the younger an amused glance.
    "I see." he said quietly, "That wasn't what it looked like from the stands." Sivgar was silent. He should have known he couldn't lie

2. Austin_Solo

Austin_Solo Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 8, 2000
    Keep it going, SiriGallia!! :)

3. SiriGallia

SiriGallia Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2001
    Thanks Austin, I'll try soon, but I am trying to run roughly six stories at once!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.