main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Make Me Bad - AU

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Renton Kenobi, Mar 28, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Renton Kenobi

Renton Kenobi Jedi Master star 4

May 24, 2000
    Something was different.

There was a feeling through the entire temple. To Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn there was this sense of dred, or fear. The peace that the Jedi Temple had once held for him was now gone.

Obi-Wan Kenobi, his former apprentice had been missing in action for sometime. They assumed he was dead. But Qui-Gon knew, deep in his heart that his Obi-Wan was not dead. But, Anakin's knighting was only a few days away and he could not run off to find him. With his conversations with Anakin, his padawan told him. "After the knighting ceremony Master, I'll help you find Obi-Wan and bring him home."

He just hoped and prayed that they would find him.

Things had been diffrent between himself and Obi-Wan ever since the events on Naboo. The closeness they had once shared wasn't there anymore. But they still had a great friendship. He just hoped that he wouldn't loose it.

2. Abbi_Cee

Abbi_Cee Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2000
    Oh, what a good start, I really want to read more of this. How sad that Obi and Qui-Gon have lost some of that wonderful closeness. Will we be seeing some of Obi's thoughts too?

3. jodiwent

jodiwent Jedi Master star 4

Feb 11, 2000
    Interesting. [face_mischief]

4. Renton Kenobi

May 24, 2000
    Obi-Wan Kenobi curled up into a small ball on the floor. The floor was cold and damp. Only in his pants, Obi-Wan's back was bruised and bloody as much as his face was. It was a struggle to keep conciousness.

The thing that scared Obi-Wan the most is that he had no idea where he was or how he had gotten there. He tried to stay awake but his body was callling for him to go to sleep.

"You shouldn't fight it like that." It was a female voice, not the same voice of those that did this to him. He tried to lift up his head. "Don't move, you will only injure yourself further."

He heard footsteps and someone helped him from off the floor onto the cot in the corner of the room. As the person helped him lay back he opened his eyes. It in fact was a female, but she looked as if she was a prisoner herself. Her hair was as black as night and her eyes were a grey rain storm.

But what really took him back was the wings that came out from her back that went all the way down to the floor. She stood up and wiped his brow. "You had a rough day."

Obi-Wan watched her curiously. He really didn't know what to say. "What's your name?"

"My name is Ita." She said with a small smile. "And you are Obi-Wan Kenobi. Now enough talk." Ita stood up and disapeared from Obi-Wan's view.

5. MaraJadee

MaraJadee Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 13, 2000
    Hmmm....Good story! :)

6. jodiwent

jodiwent Jedi Master star 4

Feb 11, 2000
    And...

What happens next!

7. jedi-thespian

jedi-thespian Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 9, 2001
    I'm a newbie, could someone just answer me one question?
    What does "AU" stand for?

8. Abbi_Cee

Jul 3, 2000
    Interesting, I want to read more.

jedi-thespian: an AU means alternate universe. Qui-Gon lives and has trained Anakin so this is an alternate universe.

9. jedi-thespian

jedi-thespian Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 9, 2001
    Thank you, *now* I understand.

10. MaraJadee

Feb 13, 2000
  11. p_stotts

p_stotts Jedi Master star 4

Jan 21, 2001
    Hmm, interesting start. Is Ita an Obi's guardian angel?

12. Renton Kenobi

May 24, 2000
    "Get up."

Obi-Wan Kenobi felt a jab of a electro jabber into his side. Moaning he sat up slowly and was hit across the face.

"Get up Jedi."

Standing he was shoved out the door and walked down the hallway. Passing by the other cells he could see other prisoners. They ranged from various ages. When he got to the end of the hall he saw a young girl. She stared at him as he passed.

"You get to meet the boss today Jedi." The guard said with a ruff voice. They entered a medical wing and they were greated with a female voice. "Ma'am this is the new one."

"Kenobi, yes hello." A woman wearing a white tunic and leggins with ginger colored hair. "I'm Dr. Alian."

"Where am I?"

"That's not for your concern." She said as she looked at him.

"What do you mean that there is no leads Master?" Anakin watched his Master with confusion. "The mission was to Benal Prime, and that is the last place he was seen."

"I know Anakin, but we can't just go on that." Qui-Gon told him, trying to keep his cool. Anakin ran his hands through his short blond hair. "Tomorow is your knighting ceremony, why don't you try to get some sleep?"

"Goodnight Master."

"Goodnight Padawan."

13. MaraJadee

Feb 13, 2000
    Up!!! Where IS Obi-Wan?

14. Glad is June

Glad is June Jedi Master star 4

Mar 10, 2000
    I wondered where this story got to. Is there more? Please.

15. Renton Kenobi

May 24, 2000
    "You are quite strong in the force young Kenobi." The doctor admitted. "Quite strong."

Obi-Wan struggled against the two very large guards that kept a hold of him. He couldn't touch the force here. "What do you want?

The woman walked up to him and traced a finger down his cheek. "You." Taking out a large needle she stabbed Obi-Wan in the side of the kneck. Making him flinch in pain.

He despratley tried to hang onto his concious state. But as the world turned black he could here the doctor order one of the guards.

"Put him on the table."

16. Abbi_Cee

Jul 3, 2000
    Oh, how sinister it all sounds. Poor Obi. I hope Qui-Gon wastes no time after the knighting ceremony to start finding Obi.

17. MaraJadee

Feb 13, 2000
    ohh...gruesome...But I like it! [face_devil]

18. Glad is June

Glad is June Jedi Master star 4

Mar 10, 2000
    will there be more?

19. MaraJadee

Feb 13, 2000
  20. Renton Kenobi

May 24, 2000
    Obi-Wan's vision swam as he tried to wake up. Finally getting into a sitting position he held his head, letting out a soft moan.

"You should try to take it easy Obi-Wan." His head snapped up and saw Ita. Standing up from where she sat she walked over to him and layed him back down.

"What happened to me?" He asked, his voice hoarse.

Ita frown as her wings moved. "They put mechanical implants into your body to try to enhance your force capability." Holding up a mirror to his face Obi-Wan almost screamed as he saw that half of his cheek, following up around his eye and across his forehead was covered in machinery. "I'm sorry I couldn't stop them Obi-Wan."

Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn watched his now former padawan recently turned Knight Anakin Skywalker pack a small bag. "You know Anakin you shouldn't feel obligated to help me find Obi-Wan."

Anakin's blue eyes shot up. "I don't feel obligated Master Qui-Gon. I want to help you find Obi-Wan." He zipped up his pack and sat on it. "Even though him and I haven't gotten extremely close. I would trust him with my life. And I want to help bring him home."

21. TrianaJinn

TrianaJinn Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 14, 2001
    Great story so far! More!

22. TrianaJinn

Apr 14, 2001
  23. TrianaJinn

Apr 14, 2001
  24. TrianaJinn