main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Meditation Interrupted pt.3 Return of the Padawan

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by purple-lightsaber, Nov 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. purple-lightsaber

purple-lightsaber Jedi Youngling

Nov 6, 2006
    Title:Meditation Interrupted pt.3 Return of the Padawan
    Author:purple-lightsaber
    Genre:Humor
    Humor:eek:bi-Wan, Qui-Gon

Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn sat in his chambers laughing. He could almost see the expression on his Apprentice's face as the whoopie cushion went off. Priceless. The door hissed open. Qui-Gon did the best to compose himself as he turned to face his guest. It was Obi-Wan. The boy seemed near to tears.
    "Master," he began quietly, a small catch in his voice,"Were you the one who put the whoopie cushion on my seat?" Qui-Gon nodded, trying to hold back a smile.
    "Why?"
    "Because," Qui-Gon answered solemnly,"You needed to learn a lesson. It's not very respectful to put whoopie cushions on Jedi Master's seats." Obi-Wan's face fell.
    "I was just trying to cheer you up," he mumbled sadly,"You were so tense after our last mission, I thought that... well, I thought...," he couldn't finish. Qui-Gon's joy was at once replaced by guilt. He had played such a mean trick on his Padawan, he fealt truly sorry.
    "I...appreciate the thought, and...apologize for my actions. No more tricks,from either of us, ever again. Alright?" Obi-wan looked up, face slightly brighter.
    "Can we shake on it?" Qui-Gon smiled.
    "Of course,"he said, grabbing his Padawan's left hand. Instanly, he fealt the painful shock of an electric hand buzzer.
    "OBI-WAN KENOBI!!!!" At this Obi-Wan darted out of the room, sheer panic written on his face. "OBI-WAN KENOBI, THIS MEANS WAR!!!"

2. Master_Shehnron

Master_Shehnron Jedi Youngling

Oct 29, 2006
    purple-lightsaber (my friend from school) that was sweet! =D= Y didn't you tell me you were posting? :_|

3. Master_Shehnron

Master_Shehnron Jedi Youngling

Oct 29, 2006
    If you (the readers) like this check out mine! Temple of The Darkside (it's in Beyond The Saga)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.