main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends The Best of Intentions (Obi-Qui, AU) Author note 8/7! Thank you!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by jedidas3, Jul 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedidas3

jedidas3 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 25, 2007
    Title: The Best of Intentions
    Author: jedidas3
    Characters:Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon, OC Jedi
    Timeframe: JA,AU
    Notes: This is the sequel to "The Truth Shall Set You Free".

Part 1

The Jedi master awoke from his peaceful slumber, silently berating himself for sleeping while he was supposed to be keeping watch over Obi-Wan. Qui-Gon Jinn glanced at his chronometer to see how long he had actually been asleep. Satisfied that he had not left his padawan unattended too long, the large Jedi sat back in his chair to observe his charge.

Obi-Wan was still sleeping, although he was beginning to toss and turn, indicating that the teen?s few hours of tranquility were about to come to an end. Qui-Gon had hoped that his padawan could have enjoyed one more day of simply being his apprentice. However, the Jedi knew it was not to be.

Leaning forward, Qui-Gon Jinn tentatively placed his hand on Obi-Wan?s brow and cheek to discover that the youth felt feverish. The Jedi smiled as Obi-Wan seemed to be drawn towards his touch. Perhaps it was the fever, but Qui-Gon preferred to believe that the teen?s desire for a comforting touch stemmed from the trust that was beginning to develop between master and apprentice.

?Shh?it?s all right, Obi-Wan,? the Jedi whispered. Knowing his padawan?s need for assurance, Qui-Gon continued speaking in a soft, yet confident tone. ?I?m right here, my padawan.?

Qui-Gon watched as his apprentice?s eyes fluttered open and glanced about the dimly lit room, finally coming to rest on his master. Obi-Wan smiled weakly at his master as memories of the previous day played through his mind.

?It wasn?t a dream. I was so afraid that I would wake up and it would all be a dream.?

Returning the boy?s smile, Qui-Gon carefully placed Obi-Wan?s braid across his shoulder and replied, ?It wasn?t a dream, my padawan. I promise you that much.?

?I know that now,? Obi-Wan said. ?I guess it still doesn?t seem real. So many times I would wake up and hope that my life was just a dream.?

?You don?t have to worry about that any more,? the Jedi reminded the youth. ?Right now, what we need to concentrate on is getting you through the next few days.?

?It?s not going to be fun.?

?Everything will be all right,? assured the Jedi. ?I will be right here with you.?

?I really don?t want you to see me like that.? Obi-Wan averted his eyes in embarrassment, recalling how sick he had been when he had previously experienced the symptoms of withdrawal.

?Obi-Wan, when I asked you to be my padawan learner, it wasn?t conditional. I didn?t say that you would only be my padawan on the good days. I intend to be by your side on the bad days as well as the good days. I will help you through this. Do you understand what I?m saying??

The Jedi master patiently waited for Obi-Wan to acknowledge his heartfelt words. Qui-Gon knew that it would be a very long time before Obi-Wan would fully trust anybody including himself, so he was satisfied when the youth provided him with a slight nod.

?I understand. I just hope you know what you?re getting into.?

?I do,? answered Qui-Gon. ?Now, do you feel like you could eat a little something??

He could tell by the expression on Obi-Wan?s pale face that food was the last thing he wanted. The teen pulled the covers up around him and turned on his side, pulling his knees up into a fetal position.

?No, thank you. I don?t think my stomach could handle it.?

?You?re running a fever and experiencing nausea already. I need to inform Master Healer Nathe. Will you be all right for a minute??

?I?m fine,? Obi-Wan tiredly replied. ?This is the easy part.?

?I?ll be right back.?

?Take your time. I?m not going anywhere.? Obi-Wan?s eyes remained focused on his master as the Jedi rose from his seat and made his way towards the door. Hesitating slightly, Qui-Gon glanced over his shoulder and smiled at the young man.

?I won?t be long.? Qui-Gon palmed open the door and stepped outside. As soon as the door close

2. Layren

Layren Jedi Master star 5

Oct 28, 2003
    *Snags first reply*

The young man would be given a chance to recover from his illness, but after that, the battle for Obi-Wan?s soul would begin. It was foolish of the padawan to think that he could escape the memories of his past and become a Jedi Knight. He had too many ghosts to fight and not just his own. The teen would also have to contend with the past of Qui-Gon Jinn as well.

Oh dear, that paragraph really has me worried [face_worried]

Poor Obi-Wan has been through so much already and they're already plotting more against him!

It's great to see that this is up already! :D Looking forward to the ride!

3. G__Anakin

G__Anakin Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2006
    Great start!

4. Valairy Scot

Valairy Scot Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 16, 2005
    ?Shh?it?s all right, Obi-Wan,? the Jedi whispered. Knowing his padawan?s need for assurance, Qui-Gon continued speaking in a soft, yet confident tone. ?I?m right here, my padawan.?

Qui-Gon watched as his apprentice?s eyes fluttered open and glanced about the dimly lit room, finally coming to rest on his master. Obi-Wan smiled weakly at his master as memories of the previous day played through his mind.

?It wasn?t a dream. I was so afraid that I would wake up and it would all be a dream.?

Returning the boy?s smile, Qui-Gon carefully placed Obi-Wan?s braid across his shoulder and replied, ?It wasn?t a dream, my padawan. I promise you that much.?

?I know that now,? Obi-Wan said. ?I guess it still doesn?t seem real. So many times I would wake up and hope that my life was just a dream.?

?You don?t have to worry about that any more,? the Jedi reminded the youth. ?Right now, what we need to concentrate on is getting you through the next few days.?

Ah, sweet.

?It?s not going to be fun.?

?Everything will be all right,? assured the Jedi. ?I will be right here with you.?

?I really don?t want you to see me like that.? Obi-Wan averted his eyes in embarrassment, recalling how sick he had been when he had previously experienced the symptoms of withdrawal.

?Obi-Wan, when I asked you to be my padawan learner, it wasn?t conditional. I didn?t say that you would only be my padawan on the good days. I intend to be by your side on the bad days as well as the good days. I will help you through this. Do you understand what I?m saying??

The Jedi master patiently waited for Obi-Wan to acknowledge his heartfelt words. Qui-Gon knew that it would be a very long time before Obi-Wan would fully trust anybody including himself, so he was satisfied when the youth provided him with a slight nod.

?I understand. I just hope you know what you?re getting into.?

Obi needed to hear that - good for saying that, Qui. [face_love]

?I won?t be long.? Qui-Gon palmed open the door and stepped outside. As soon as the door closed, the Jedi leaned heavily against the wall and closed his eyes.

~Force, let me help this boy. You wanted us together, now you must guide us.~

I love that - looking for the Force for guidance. [face_love]

Great job, once again.

Edited to add: you are picking up right from the end of the other story - I wondered if it would be set ahead a few months - NOT! So we get to see some lovely mush as Qui takes care of Obi during his withdrawal-or will Obi be kidnapped or something?

Hallucinations, too - boy, he'll think Qui is as bad as Elad, maybe?

The possibilities are endless.

5. dianethx

dianethx Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 1, 2002
    Great job, Padawan. I'm glad to see you back and writing again! Loved the dynamics of Obi and Qui.

I especially liked this.

So glad to hear it! Looking forward to more.

6. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000

Awww, I can see him having that concern.

?Forgive me, Master Jinn.? The hidden figure stepped forward slightly and removed her hood. ?My name is Master Healer Miranda Ru?tan. I am a soul healer.?

?The Council didn?t waste any time, did they??

Yeha, but this time it may be for the best. Times are going to be rough for the two of you.

Thanks for the PM nad pleae keep them coming.

7. Qui-Gina-Jinn

Qui-Gina-Jinn Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 2, 2003
    Yay - sequel started! :D

Very good first post - loved it.

Loved to see Qui-Gon being so protective of Obi-Wan.
    Somehow I've got the feeling Obi-Wan is going to need that soon [face_worried]

Bad Ploo Koon for thinking like that! :mad:[face_shame_on_you]

Thanks for the PM :D

Waits *patiently* for the next chapter...

8. ClaudiaR

ClaudiaR Jedi Knight star 1

Jun 8, 2007
    Good to see the sequel up!
    :D
    I look forward to seeing what will happen now!
    and I once more ask for PMs!
    Plo Koon irks more and more... and the new master
    healer trying to force her presence wasn't nice!!

I like Nathe better!!!

9. Gkilkenny

Gkilkenny Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 27, 2004

Thanks for the PM.[:D]
    Your writing is brilliant, and I am so looking forward to reading another excellent story from you.=D=

Sensing an unfamiliar presence hovering nearby, Qui-Gon opened his eyes. Pushing himself away from the wall, the Jedi master approached the yet unidentified stranger.

?May I help you?? inquired the Jedi.

?I?m sorry if I?ve intruded Master Jinn, but I couldn?t help but observe that you seemed to be deeply worried about something or someone.?

?I?m afraid you have me at a disadvantage, since you apparently know who I am and I don?t know your name.?

?Forgive me, Master Jinn.? The hidden figure stepped forward slightly and removed her hood. ?My name is Master Healer Miranda Ru?tan. I am a soul healer.?

Why do these Jedi sneak up on Qui-Gon, no wonder he doesn't trust them. Hiding in the shadows.[face_shame_on_you]

10. ratna

ratna Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 1, 2007
    It's up! It's up! Woohoo!

Love the way you show the devotion and beginnings of trust between Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan.

Can't help being suspicious of every new person that comes near Obi-Wan, even if they are recommended by an ally such as Healer Nathe!!!

The Darkness said: [i!]There was nothing like using the past to drive a wedge in the future.[/i]
    Woooo! That is deep !

Great opening!

11. Fifilla

Fifilla Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 9, 2006
    =D= Great first chapter!

[face_love] That was so cute!
    I'm glad that Qui-Gon is there to help Obi-Wan through the next few days.

The dark figure smiled. There was nothing like using the past to drive a wedge in the future. The Temple would not be a place of safety for Obi-Wan Kenobi. It would be the place of his demise?
    I have a very bad feeling about this! [face_worried]
    But I'm sure that on the other hand there will be a great story :D can't wait for the next chapter!

12. Nienna_Narmolanya

Nienna_Narmolanya Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 5, 2005
    The young man would be given a chance to recover from his illness, but after that, the battle for Obi-Wan?s soul would begin. It was foolish of the padawan to think that he could escape the memories of his past and become a Jedi Knight. He had too many ghosts to fight and not just his own. The teen would also have to contend with the past of Qui-Gon Jinn as well.

The dark figure smiled. There was nothing like using the past to drive a wedge in the future. The Temple would not be a place of safety for Obi-Wan Kenobi. It would be the place of his demise?

:eek: Fantastic first chapter, jedidas! And what a cliffhanger (complete with the dot-dot-dot that usually signals doom music). :p I'm on edge already!

?I see the two of you have met and the Temple walls are still standing,? Nathe said as he addressed the two stubborn Jedi.

[face_laugh] That was perfect. I must admit, my first reaction to Miranda was suspicion. It seems like so many people have it out for Obi-Wan, but possibly she really does have his best interests at heart? I hope? Please? :p

=D= Yay for the sequel! Keep it coming.

13. brodiew

brodiew Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 11, 2005
    Wow! Cool opening chapter. I really like the character of Ru'tan, though we don't know her that well. I noticed that Qui-Gon's sparring with her is more of a fencing match, as opposed to Gui-Gon's initial sharper jousting with Nathe in the previous story. I look forward to the three of them working to help Obi-Wan.

Darn that Plu Koon! Are Mace and Yoda still ignorant even after exposing Elad and Letni! He should be expelled from the Order.

14. JediKaren

JediKaren Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 26, 2007
    I really think this drug that Obi Wan is on is something our author has slipped into her chapters and we soak it up when we read the story and get hooked, begging her for more chapters, not knowing we're really begging for more of the drug....with that said...

GIMME ME MORE NOW!!!!!!!!!

*twitches, curls up into a ball and shakes until she gets another chapter.

15. jedidas3

jedidas3 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 25, 2007
    Layren: Poor Obi-Wan has been through so much already and they're already plotting more against him!

It's only just beginning! Hope you love angst!

It's great to see that this is up already! Looking forward to the ride!

Thank you and I'm glad you're along for the ride!:D

G__Anakin: Thank you so much! :)

Valairy_Scot: Thank you so much! [face_blush]

you are picking up right from the end of the other story - I wondered if it would be set ahead a few months - NOT! So we get to see some lovely mush as Qui takes care of Obi during his withdrawal-or will Obi be kidnapped or something?

Lots of mush! ;)

Hallucinations, too - boy, he'll think Qui is as bad as Elad, maybe?

Possibly...I think you may get a glimpse of this in the next chapter.

Good luck on Saturday! [face_good_luck]

dianethx: Thank you Master! [face_blush] I can't thank you enough for your help!

May the Force be with you Saturday![:D]

Healer_Leona: You are so right! Tough times are coming! Thank you so much for reading. I can't tell you how much I appreciate it!

Qui-Gina-Jinn: Thank you so much. I'm glad you're enjoying it so far. The next chapter is coming up!

ClaudiaR: I will be glad to add you to the PM list. Thanks for asking. I'm glad you're enjoying it so far.

Gkilkenny:What a sweet thing to say! I'm so glad that you are enjoying this story as well! I can't tell you how much your support means to me!

ratna: Thank you so much! I appreciate you taking time to read this story!

Fifilla: I have a very bad feeling about this!

I'm sure that your bad feelings will be justified very soon! ;)

Thank you so much for reading!

Nienna_Narmolanya: Fantastic first chapter, jedidas! And what a cliffhanger (complete with the dot-dot-dot that usually signals doom music).

I am a music therapist, so I guess it's natural that doom music should occur.;)

Regarding Miranda, I think that you all will like her.

Thanks for reading. By the way, I'm running out of Hershey Bars!

brodiew: Thanks! Miranda and Qui-Gon will be making peace with each other (as far as helping Obi-Wan.) I think that people will like this character...at least I hope so. [face_praying]

JediKaren: [face_laugh] How funny! Well, far be it from me to not give you a fix! Here's the next chapter!

Next post is up!

Part 2

Qui-Gon moved to Obi-Wan?s side and gently placed his large, calloused hand on the youth?s shoulder. He was amazed to find the amount of heat radiating from his padawan. The master looked over his own shoulder towards Master Nathe.

?He?s burning up. His fever wasn?t this high a few moments ago,? Qui-Gon stated.

Not wanting to relinquish the physical contact with his apprentice, Master Jinn shifted slightly to allow Nathe access to Obi-Wan. He closely followed the Master Healer?s movements as he reviewed the teen?s vital signs. Nathe leaned over the padawan and placed his hand on Obi-Wan?s forehead.

?Obi-Wan? Can you hear me? It?s Master Nathe. Are you in any pain??

?No,? came the quiet reply. ?Not yet, anyway. I feel like I?m going to be sick though.?

?I know.? Master Nathe made sure that a small waste receptacle was near the head of the young man?s bed.

?I?m c?cold,? Obi-Wan whispered to the healer.

?You?re working on quite a fever. I?m going to let Master Jinn stay with you while I step out and see if I can?t find something to make it a little easier for you.?

The healer stepped back as Obi-Wan nodded, trying to pull the blanket around him even tighter. Qui-Gon came back into the padawan?s line of sight as Master Nathe hastily left Obi-Wan?s room.

?I?m right here, Padawan. Can I get you anything?? Worry crept over Qui-Gon?s countenance as he waited for Obi-Wan to answer.

?Another blanket, please. I?m so cold.?

The Jedi m

16. Layren

Layren Jedi Master star 5

Oct 28, 2003

?Yes she did. The account is the same in all three versions,? Mace replied.

?Lying they are.?

?What if they?re not? There are three of them telling the same story. Obi-Wan admitted himself that he didn?t know if he had been hurt by any of them. There is also the possibility that Obi-Wan planned to murder Master Elad. That fact alone could change everything. We do not need a padawan at the Temple who??

Oh dear, the plan to discredit Obi-Wan is working already.

Poor Obi-Wan, thinking he would be punished for being ill, that's just so heart wrenching, I just want to give the baby a hug....:_|

Excellent work! =D=

17. Valairy Scot

Valairy Scot Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 16, 2005
    First reply - happy dance! Edited - nope, not 1st.

Oh, this is truly awful...

?Go find Master Nathe!? Qui-Gon instructed the healer. His tone was a bit harsher than he intended, but the sense of urgency in his voice urged the soul healer to act quickly. The Jedi master continued to hold onto Obi-Wan as he whispered soothing words of encouragement in the boy?s ear.

The Jedi tightened his grip as Obi-Wan collapsed against him. Qui-Gon could see the flushed appearance of his padawan?s cheeks and feel the youth?s trembling body as he sought comfort in the arms of his master.

?I?m sorry,? whispered Obi-Wan. ?I?m so sorry. I didn?t mean to get sick. I tried not to, but I couldn?t help it. I won?t do it again, I promise.?

?Obi-Wan? Obi-Wan, it?s all right. You can?t help being sick. You?? Qui-Gon closed his eyes against the realization of what Obi-Wan was saying. His padawan was reliving a moment in his past. He was apologizing for being sick because he expected punishment.

If it were possible, Qui-Gon pulled Obi-Wan even closer to him, wanting his padawan to feel safe. ?It?s all right, Obi-Wan. You did nothing wrong.?

Feeling a hand on his shoulder, Qui-Gon glanced up to find Master Healer Nathe studying the pair. ?See if you can lay him down so I can examine him.?

When Qui-Gon tried to lay Obi-Wan back on the bed, the youth grabbed onto the Jedi master?s robe as if he were holding on for his life. ?Please don?t,? the padawan begged. ?I won?t do it anymore. I won?t get sick. You don?t have to tie me down. Please don?t do this!?

Noting the rising anxiety in the teen, Qui-Gon once again tried to placate him with words. ?Obi-Wan, no one is going to tie you down. Master Nathe just wants to have a look at you.?

The Jedi master quickly realized that his words fell on deaf ears. With a strength that he would not have thought possible, the padawan pulled away from Qui-Gon and stumbled across the room to the first corner he could find.

Obi-Wan slid down the wall, pulling his knees up to his chest so he could rest his head.

~I?m so tired. What is he waiting for? I wish he would just get it over with and maybe then I could rest. He?s coming over here. He is so mad?I messed up the bed. I couldn?t help it. Why can?t he understand that? He?s getting closer. Force help me!~

The youth tried to push himself farther into the corner. He had no choice but to brace himself for the punishment that he could no longer avoid. Obi-Wan tensed his body in preparation to ward off the blows that would normally follow. When they did not come, the apprentice raised his head enough to catch a glimpse of Master Jinn kneeling in front of him.

?Obi-Wan, it?s me. Master Qui-Gon.?

Qui-Gon?s voice was firm yet full of compassion. He carefully watched the padawan as the fog surrounding his confused mind seemed to lift. The Jedi master saw recognition in Obi-Wan?s eyes as the boy realized what had happened.

Obi-Wan forced himself to stand on shaking legs. He was so ashamed of his actions and his thoughts that he could barely stand to look at his master. ?I?m so sorry. I don?t know what came over me. Please forgive me.?

Qui-Gon took a tentative step towards Obi-Wan and stretched out his arms. ?There is nothing to forgive, my padawan.?

Obi-Wan started towards his master and found that he could no longer rely on his own strength to stand. Qui-Gon caught the apprentice as he collapsed and lifted him up to carry him towards the bed. There was no struggle this time as he lay Obi-Wan on the bed. The Jedi master remained by his side as Master Nathe examined him.
    :_|

Oh, I just have tears in my eyes...powerful passage.

They quietly made their way towards the door where Master Ru?tan had remained unobtrusively. She had quietly concentrated on the scene that had played out before her a few moments earlier. Obi-Wan had provided all of them with just a hint of the nightmare that he had been forced to live in the past several years. Miranda prayed to the Force that Qui-Gon would now

18. ratna

ratna Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 1, 2007
    Oh, dear, your descriptions of Obi-Wan's suffering are getting all my maternal instincts in an uproar! They simply must never leave him alone, not even for a minute. He needs someone there at all times to make sure he doesn't code or something, not to mention that he needs to have demonstrated steadfastly and consistently how much his new Master and other allies truly, deeply care for him.

It had taken the actions of several sadistic individuals to destroy the padawan, and it would take the actions of several caring individuals to restore him.

Pretty much it in a nutshell! Without that matrix of caring, healing will be near impossible.

Nathe nodded in agreement. The healer turned his attention to Qui-Gon, who seemed to be in a state of mild shock. "Qui-Gon? Qui-Gon, are you all right?"

"He was punished for being sick. What kind of monster would punish a child for being sick?" The Jedi master had witnessed many atrocities in his lifetime, but in his mind, nothing could compare to what had been done to his padawan.

"I don't know," Nathe replied. "Qui-Gon, you can't handle this alone."

"I know that. I just want what's best for him." Qui-Gon bowed to Master Healer Ru'tan. "I owe you an apology."

"That is not necessary, Master Jinn. Our main concern is how we can best help Obi-Wan." The soul healer's voice was full of compassion and genuine concern for the padawan.

"That's all I want," Qui-Gon quietly said. "So what do we do now?"

That was really powerful, and a testament to how much Qui-Gon cares, that he was able to humble himself and accept the soul-healer. Yay, Qui-Gon!

Can't believe Mace is jumping to contusions. Hope Yoda can keep sight of the idea that anyone implicated in the abuse is going to do their level best to discredit Obi-Wan. If they were working together to abuse him it stands to reason that they would get together to present a consistent set of alibi's, no?

Thank you for rescuing us readers from story withdrawal!! Eagerly awaiting the next hit!

19. Qui-Gina-Jinn

Qui-Gina-Jinn Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 2, 2003
    Oh, this was great!

Poor, poor Obi-Wan :_|

What does Mace think he's doing, jumping to conclusions like that?!

Waits *patiently* for next post...

20. Gkilkenny

Gkilkenny Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 27, 2004

This chapter was heartwrenching, poor Obi-Wan is so sick he
    doesn't know who is on his side and who is not.[face_sick]

Yoda must clear the fog and find the truth and then kick out the three Knights.:eek:

I sense a lot more trouble and pain for Obi-Wan
    in the future, and a lot more anxious moments waiting
    for an update.[face_laugh]

=D= =D=

21. G__Anakin

G__Anakin Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2006
    Great job!

22. dianethx

dianethx Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 1, 2002
    This just about killed me.

?He was punished for being sick. What kind of monster would punish a child for being sick?? The Jedi master had witnessed many atrocities in his lifetime, but in his mind, nothing could compare to what had been done to his padawan.

A monster indeed. And now the conspiracy is continuing. Of course, they would want to keep from being punished but how Mace can believe them is beyond me. Maybe he should go visit Obi-Wan and watch how their lies have hurt a kid.

Great job.

23. REALbluelightsaber

REALbluelightsaber Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 11, 2004
    Great chapters!

Oh, poor Obi-Wan. I know he'll pull through, but this is going to be bad...

I'm quite dissapointed in Mace. I can't believe that after everything he's learned he can accept the testimonies without question. And do Mace and Yoda not even suspect that Plo Koon talked to them?!

Can't wait for more!

24. Magier

Magier Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 2, 2007
    Why did I not suspect that Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon would not be able to live in peace? Hmmm, I don't like what Plo Koon is up to. I am still glad Obi-Wan has Yoda on his side, even if Mace is wavering. Poor Obi-Wan. It looks like things are getting rough, and I have a feeling Qui-Gon is going to get a large glimpse of what Obi-Wan has been through.

25. JediKaren

JediKaren Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 26, 2007
    *breathes a sigh of relief as the wonderful drug of a good chapter flows through her veins*

Poor Obi Wan! I have to wonder which this will be harder for, Obi Wan or Qui Gon. Obi Wan has been through withdrawls, but, it looks like never completely through them and this may be a first for him, but he does have some idea of what to expect. For Qui Gon, he's never watched or been through them and has no idea what is to be expected, or to handle Obi Wan, or how to react to them. I can see both of them rejecting the soul healer at first, though Obi Wan will probably be the first to talk to her in his moment of weakness and pitfuliness. I think Qui Gon will try to hold out in his stubborness, but break and finally get help for his padawan, not realizing he's really doing it for himself....

lol, I do like to fanasty. Anyway, I'll see if I'm close or not.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.