main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Mick’s notes , DDC 2015 completed

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by earlybird-obi-wan, Jan 1, 2015.

1. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    I agree with clones having a personality! [:D]

2. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    They will play an important part

Entry 10
    Entering code I 78

We have now more Jedi serving in the hospital. All have that ‘guardian of the galaxy’ attitude but the healers and nurses among them do all to help their patients. And we have a lot of patients coming with most of them clone-soldiers.

Weeks ago another Jedi arrived and you should have seen the mischievous smile on the face of Jadin Finn when the Jedi parked his Delta 7 Aethersprite-class light interceptor next to his. Another candidate for the Beeler club? Sure.

Kaagi Adin was introduced to us. He has a different attitude. Yeah he has a lightsaber but wears that only when putting on his Jedi garb. As soon as he arrived and was guided to his room he changed into more comfortable greens and clogs. I heard Jadin wispering ‘Kaagi is a houligan-jedi and always dirty.’
    Kaagi pretended not to hear but when I joined him during a break he told me to beware of ‘Finn-pranks.’

Of course Kaagi joined the Beeler-club and demonstrated his skills with the Sabre. And he told us after training with the Sabres about treating Obi-Wan Kenobi and the revelations about the Jedi who had ordered the clone-army. And there is a Jedi who has gone Sith and that moron is leading the separatists. Dooku, the count of Serenno is the one.
    Sith come in pairs. Who is the second one? He must be in a high position and hiding but where?

You should have seen Kaagi yesterday after ending his duty. Kaagi had given therapy lessons and was dirty, wiping his greasy hands on the greens.

Jadin told me to beware of the greasy youth.

What could be worse than the Sloan pranks?

Today I discovered that ‘to beware’ after a difficult procedure to save the life of a five year old child. Kaagi was assigned to our team as the ‘bones’ doctor and will give her therapy after she is allowed to leave her bed. Alan Guyet was the anesthetist. The two were making the usual fun during the procedure. We surgeons always do and it really helps us. After the procedure I saw Kaagi headed to the scrub-room. His blue gloves were turning into balls. I gave Alan the signal that he could guide the girl to the PACU and followed Kaagi and got peppered by those balls and more.

Kaagi had found squeeze-bottles and began to douse me.

I retaliated with a squeeze-bottle and a scrub-room-fight was on.

This was great fun and even more when Alan came after guiding the child to the PACU. You see, Alan is quite the prankster himself. And he saw that Jedi unwinding after the procedure and produced more mischief adding wet sponges and towels to the fight.

A patient scheduled for baro-treatment is now waiting for me. I have pulled that duty – called Section four R and R – today after two days of procedures. R and R?
    Yes it can be relaxing for the attending doctor but you have to stay alert. I will tell you more.

Section four has four rooms with air-lock entrances. In each room is a Baro-chamber. The room can be hermetically sealed and pressurized. After guiding the patient into the Baro-chamber, I have to stay and will set a timer on the door of the room. In case of an emergency I can equalize the pressure of the room and the Baro-chamber. Droid-nurses can give the needed assistance.

Encrypting OXY 99 BP 122 STAT

AzureAngel2 and Nyota's Heart like this.
  3. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Droid-nurses can give the needed assistance.

Good luck there! [face_good_luck]

earlybird-obi-wan likes this.
  4. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    bad luck as you will see

Entry 11

Entering code SAT 98 BP 78 CRASH

I am Jim Kerebuy and know of course the code to get writing. I have read all the entries made by my little brother Mick. Yup, he is my little brother because he is 3 centimeters shorter than me. I love my sweet, compassionate and caring brother who has done nothing to deserve this.

Why? Why am I doing his writing? I have to. Mick will sure like it. He will love my rambling and muttering.
    Yes I am muttering and [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] (yeah using the aurebesh signs Wesk Trill Forn and not the real words) trying to keep naughty words away from his diary. Oh yeah Mick will love them but won’t write them either. Our beloved parents taught us not to use those words.

Kriff, if I ever meet the forn designers of those tin-plated, rusty [​IMG] droids I will integrate droid and maker without anaesthesia before giving the result to the military. They can have fun with the concoction after I am done. Why am I so upset?

I am sitting here in the IC-ward and watching Mick, hooked up to tubes, leads and monitors and forming an inseparable unit with the IC-bed.
    How did Mick end up in an IC-bed?

I will tell you what happened.
    Mick had a patient scheduled for Baro-treatment and went this morning to section four of the hospital. The evacuation alarm reached him but he couldn’t leave the room with the Baro-chamber after locking the inner door of the air-lock. He had to stay with his patient, a human male.

The [​IMG] [​IMG] droid crashed on Section four setting the entire section ablaze. I thank the engineers for their excellent working fire-suppression system. Yeah but the droid had – burning like a piece of Sith hell – weakened the roof and part of the roof collapsed. Mick got injured when rubble from a durasteel girder from the collapsed ceiling made some mess in his abdomen needing a lot of plumbing and trapped his right leg and broke his tibia and fibula. He has a clean fracture to the ulna of his right wrist. All the injuries will heal entirely but it will take time.

And time; Mick will be very impatient. He sure will come up with ideas to get at the mayhem.

Encrypting SAT 99 HB 5

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  5. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    =D= You can really sense Jim's frustration and understandable worry for Mick. (He's in excellent hands though.)

6. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Yes, his frustration is visible! :D

7. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    And he isn't the only one

Entry 12

Entering code OXY 99 HB 8.4

Mick sure will have his comments. I was using his STAT to encrypt his diary and had to open it for him. He is doing fine but very annoyed that he is still forming a unit with his bed after twenty days of steady recuperation. He had the first glass of water and it stayed down. No vomiting anymore like yesterday and the day before when he was first given a little bit of water. Kaagi has given him therapy today. For the first time Mick was awake during therapy. All the previous times he was sleeping under the influence of medicines. And you should have seen Mick smile. The therapy for his arm and leg didn’t hurt at all.
    He tried to type on the datapad with his left hand. The IV that is essential for his nutrients was bugging him of course. And he isn’t a left hand writer at all. But he wants to write. I…

Tis is Mick heeiy I can speek and wurds rrikkk yeah uh wurds is wit an ooo humphhhh wurds wat were is te ooo jeah te ooo rrrkkks Jim stop your rumblin grrerr splllsss fwiit Jason this duzznt wurk gr swwt. The wurds are not wurds. Tis is not wurking.

Ahum this is uh second try and hey it works.
    Techie Beeler has fixed the problem.
    Now all the words I say are coming on the datapad and with the correct spelling.
    Jim just holds the microphone attached to the datapad before my mouth and I speak.
    A point is added after I pause long enough.
    But I have to be careful for what I am saying.
    Delete is not an option.
    Sounds not sounding as words are not recorded.
    Thanks for that or this diary will be filled with rumbling and beeping noise.
    I will make it entry thirteen.
    Twelve was a mess.
    No numbers?
    Ah whatever.
    This is entry thirteen.
    And yes big brother I have ideas to keep us safe in the future.
    For that I need your help.
    Grab some large piece of flimsy and a marker.
    Yes Jason you can use that one used by you to decorate my splint and external fixture.
    Kaagi will have funny remarks the next time he comes.
    Ready.
    Alright.
    Diary on hold.
    Ah a light is blinking.
    Encrypting Jason?
    Is that the answer?
    You need to type the commands?
    Kriffing IV is interfering with my fingers.
    Jim will you encrypt the diary please.

Encrypting Ox-flow ten prop A

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  8. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    [face_laugh] Fun stuff with trying to type :p

9. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Tis is Mick heeiy I can speek and wurds rrikkk yeah uh wurds is wit an ooo humphhhh wurds wat were is te ooo jeah te ooo rrrkkks Jim stop your rumblin grrerr splllsss fwiit Jason this duzznt wurk gr swwt. The wurds are not wurds. Tis is not wurking.

Funny that you wrote it that way. :D

10. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    try typing with one finger;)
    it was a non-calibrated recorder

Entry 14

Entering code counter A muscle enhance 50.

Thanks Jim for activating my diary.
    I am still in the intensive care ward and getting quite bored.
    The bed is the place to be for me being hooked up to leads and tubes taking care of all my needs.
    I had my first meal today.
    It was bland tasting porridge with lots and lots of liquid and almost the same as those em ar ee uh meals ready to eat we were getting at the pilot training.
    No cuisinary arts at all here in the intensive care.
    Jim tells me that my guts cannot take spicy things yet. And my right kidney has to take it easy. It took quite a beating and will need a long time to heal.
    Kaagi comes for my therapy and tells me to be patient.
    Hey I am a patient and I have to stop because Kaagi wants to begin.
    Jim please.

Encrypting hemo five 6

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  11. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Hey I am a patient and I have to stop because Kaagi wants to begin.
    Jim please.

Bird, please write on! :D

12. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Mick is impatient as an inpatient LOL over the lack of stuff to do and the bleh food. [face_mischief] But definitely with a kidney and other internal organs needing to heal, slow and steady is preferred!

13. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    He is recovering

Entry 15
    Entering code stat 4 7 a.

This is Mick again recording on helona twenty.
    Jim is here and six guys, special guys were here one hour ago.
    Yesterday I was moved to a normal room and I could invite more visitors than the two permitted in the IC.
    Jason Beeler came with the five special guys.
    We are the guys forming hospital squadron and will be soon ready to kick droids.
    The next time those kriffing uh sorry for the word but they are kriffing separatists dare to attack New Holstice grand hospital we will be there to reduce them to scrap.
    With droids that is easy.
    No living beings are lost if you scrap droids.
    I will become the commander of hospital squadron.
    Jim doesn’t want the command although he is the better pilot.
    Jim is now smiling.
    Hold.

Continuing again.
    That was Jim telling me that I am better at leading.
    Our squadron will be using the Sabre-starfighters.
    The technicians Jason Beeler and Sjon Saffy will go to Admiral d-Lorrion and arrange to have the Sabres here in a hangar and equipped with weapons.
    Nurses Jan Kirn, Len Molino and Grant Bryjic and surgeons Peter Sloan and my brother Jim have joined the squadron.
    I have now eight men.
    Nine is the usual number for a squadron but I am sure I will find another being in the hospital interested in defending New Holstice.
    I have an idea.
    I will ask Alan Guyet.
    He is my anesthetist in the coming procedure to remove the pins from my leg.
    Hey Kaagi.
    Uh Jim will you encrypt my diary.

Encrypting SAT 99 HB 9.3

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  14. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Terrific - forming a squadron with the Saber fighters. I notice the pilots are all experts, at prnaking, besides piloting. ;)

15. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    sure at pranks and

Entry 16
    Entering code OXY 99 HB 9.4

I can write again. My right wrist is now in a brace that’s not very comfortable but has me using my fingers.
    My right leg is looking like a leg again. I don’t have to endure anymore the cleaning of my leg twice a day. The external fixture and the pins needed a lot of care to keep infections away.
    Yeah I had Straub fitting me with that piece of mayhem thinking that a bacta-dunk would have the external fixture out in a few days. Straub must have never heard about the allergy of our species to bacta.

I am glad that Kaagi Adin was there to convince him. My leg is encased in a soft formfitting brace when I am in my bed or wheelchair. During therapy the leg is enclosed in a different brace of a design that’s not at all comfortable. But it helps to support my leg too. The braces are a great improvement.

Alan Guyet was my anesthetist when Kaagi removed the pins and the external fixture. I asked Alan before going under if he wanted to join my hospital squadron and I saw him smiling and nodding before I lost consciousness. And he was there at my bedside and eager to join and teach the separatists and their tin plated mayhem a lesson.

Jim brought my new pilot-uniform today and it’s now on the shelf where I can see it. It’s an inspiration for me to recover and join the team.

A smiling Kaagi saw the uniform but shook his head when I told him that Alan is the ninth member of my squadron.
    ‘More pranks to fear’ Kaagi grinned and told me about the Sloan prank.

I replied that I will take care of the guys.

And Kaagi said ‘you better do or beware of the Jedi-revenge times two’

I think he means Jadin Finn.
    This is great.

Encrypting BP 120 70 ox stat

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  16. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Hospital Squadron is shaping up and getting right into the pranking business. ;)

17. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    sure and who is the target?

Entry 17
    Entering code 90 ox flow

Many days have passed. Kaagi is giving me therapy each day. The brace around my wrist is gone and I can use my right hand normally again. The brace around my leg is gone too. My leg is regaining its strength.
    I only use crutches for support when walking to my wheelchair. A wheelchair yes and not a hoverchair because Kaagi told me that a wheelchair is good for regaining strength in my arms and for going outside my room.
    No long walks yet for my leg. And I want to watch the squadron training with Jadin and Kaagi.

Kaagi is… Hey…

DON’T MENTION HIM
    YES YES JADIN
    WHAT’S UP
    CONTINUING WRITING

That was the voice recorder activating and Jadin yelling at the top of his lungs.

Jadin swooped into my room after a beeping noise alerted him of a full waste-bag. Yeah the right kidney doesn’t like pressure. Kaagi…

Jadin is shaking his head. I will stop writing.

This is great. Jadin had the results from my last scan. The right kidney is alright again. Tomorrow the catheter will be removed. I will have to regain control to pee. And release will follow soon.

Mr A – yes Jadin no more mentioning of his name before the fun – will release me. He is the one after some arguing with Victor Straub.
    Hey…

Encrypting cast gel femur

Second entry
    Entering code glob femur knee brace

That funny code was needed after Jadin Finn encrypted last entry with more fun. Fun yes!
    Jim came in and we had our fun today with Jadin including me in the planning of a prank for Kaagi Adin.

Jadin wanted to be sure that I was to be released as a patient on Kaagi’s birthday.

Jim had a mischievous smile on his face reading my entries. He has great ideas and will bring the fluids needed. And with Jason Beeler he has come up with new ideas to encrypt my diary.

A scanning-device is now added and I only have to place one of my fingers or thumbs on the thing and the diary is safe.

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  18. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    =D= :oops: Looks like now that Mick is healing nicely the pranking can take off in earnest. ;)

19. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    If he would not be such a nice person people would get paranoid around him. Due to the pranks! :p

20. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    He sure has plans
    With guys all like him;)

Entry 18

Yesterday I had the water to wet my diaper stashed and ready to use.
    Kaagi came in for therapy and told me that I had to try better when he changed the diaper. I answered that I tried and that maybe tomorrow was the big day for gaining back control.
    Try, Kaagi was doubled over with laughter when he said ‘Master Yoda shouldn’t read this diary or hear our discussion. For him it’s always do or don’t, don’t try.’

Early this morning the fun started. Jadin came in with boxes with blue synthrubber gloves and an airbottle.
    I dressed in my new pilot-uniform and helped Jadin to fill the gloves and tie them shut. I went back in bed. Gloves were in and under a large sheet and waiting for Kaagi.
    The pager – used to alert the nurses – was in my hand when Jadin left.

Kaagi came in with a curious frown on his face and asked me to remove my covers.

I pressed the pager-button and the fun started with hospital squadron storming in with squeeze-bottles and a wheelchair. Gloves were everywhere and with ties unraveling they zoomed around the room.

Kaagi sure was smiling at first but getting worried when I ordered the guys to drop him in the wheelchair and me in the other wheelchair.
    The squadron transported us to the swimmingpool near the barracks housing the clone soldiers.
    Kaagi was dropped in the pool and enjoyed his swim trying to wet us making waves and using his legs and arms to throw water at us.

I made sure that I was near the edge and getting his attention. I got my share of water and waited for Kaagi to get to the edge.
    Jadin, Jim and Peter grabbed Kaagi and had him in the sand of the obstacle course.

We were all getting sandy and having fun.
    Jason Beeler came with the birthday cake.
    Kaagi cut the cake and we all had our share, not minding that there was some sand mixed with the delicacies served afterwards by Jason.

21. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    I would throw the pager straight into the water... :p

22. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Kaagi and Mick are doctors;)

Entry 19

15 days have past since writing my last entry.

Kaagi’s tour of duty at New Holstice hospital ended yesterday and we had a small party for him.
    Jadin and Peter had planned a prank involving the Delta-7 Aethersprite but a Jedi arriving with a medical shuttle had them hurrying as fast as they could to said fighter before the Jedi hopped in.
    They could prevent a disaster happening to the unknown Jedi by removing the brown glob.

Kaagi was to be the doctor on the medical shuttle back to the Jeditemple.
    One of the Jedi – a patient of his and still on full lifesupport – was needed as soon as possible on Coruscant for the planning of a strike against the separatists.

I hope Kaagi will get in contact with the head of the Jedi-healers to complain about the Kaminoan butchers.
    Until then – our team – will be trying to save as many clone soldiers as possible.

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  23. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    A prank delayed ;) and an urgent mission. =D=

24. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    I hope Kaagi will get in contact with the head of the Jedi-healers to complain about the Kaminoan butchers.
    Until then – our team – will be trying to save as many clone soldiers as possible.

I hope so, too. [face_good_luck]

25. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    For Kaagi it was but Mick will meet a hero
    And Mick sure is busy

Entry 20

Months have passed since I was declared fit for duty and the hospital and squadron has kept me very busy. We have now a room in the barracks that’s for us and the clone-pilots flying with our squadron if one of the regulars is doing his other work.
    New Holstice is protected by a fleet led by Admiral Dave d’Lorrion. Dave is a very nice guy, first names only. I have met Dave during a visit with Hospital squadron to his flagship, the Corellian based Coronet Enterprise. Dave has a great love for Corellia and all things Corellian although he is from Lingala.
    I have to go.

Second entry.

That was a stardestroyer arriving from Jabiim with wounded clones and that kept us busy during the rest of the day and most of the evening.
    And having to unwind after a trying procedure to save a clone-soldier I walked toward the part of the hospital where Jedi were being treated.
    I saw Bhat Jul and A’Sharad Hett, two Jedi I met days before when they came with their troops bringing wounded Jedi and clone-soldiers from a campaign to take Metalorn.
    With them was a Jedi-padawan I have known only from the holonet. He – Anakin Skywalker – has quite the hero status. I wondered where Obi-Wan Kenobi – his master and known as the negotiator – was and followed Skywalker and Hett into the room where Barriss Offee was treating Jedi. Master Offee is one of the best healers for Jedi, supporting their healing with her powers. I was in for a surprise.

Skywalker and Hett went to the bed of master Mobari, a Jedi fighting for her life after being betrayed by her padawan. She was leading an attack on Ithorian terrorists when her padawan led her into an alley where a bomb exploded, killing him and wounding her severely. Master Mobari became the patient of Offee.
    Offee told me that she had done all to save Mobari but was now out of options. Mobari was dying.

I kept my distance and heard Skywalker and Hett arguing. Skywalker was using the Force.
    I felt it.
    There is something different about him. I felt him using his powers to keep her heart beating and shielded when I discovered what he was using.
    There is something dark influencing Skywalker. I saw the monitor flatlining.
    Hett wanted Skywalker to understand that not all can be saved from dying and asked him to come with him.

I knew where they were going and followed, still using my shields and hiding in what the Jedi call the Force.
    The New Holstice monument was their destiny and I saw them releasing memory-moths.
    I heard many names but one – Obi-Wan Kenobi – had me wondering.

Skywalker was very unsure when he mentioned the name of his master and...