main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive 133 ABY - The Dark Odyssey

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by DarkLordoftheFins, Feb 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LordTroepfchen

LordTroepfchen Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 9, 2007
    Note for the GM: Our dear GM asked me to post this. Fin´s real life buisiness might prolong his absence until the weekend. He apologizes and asks for patience. But he´ll be back soon and fire things up. SirakRomar, you are invited to make your next scene yourself.

Otherwise we dead people shall wait until he returns.

LordT

2. DarkLordoftheFins

DarkLordoftheFins Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 2, 2007
    Gm-Note: had little time for updates or to think about them. Kiar will need another day, sorry. Here is Tenk though.

The Resistance Headquarters
    Somewhere in Space

Officer´s Club

People had wondered how an old, obviously confused Whipid had got on board the most secret military base in hte galaxy. But they had not been suspicious as the man calling himself "Ole´Gurn" had asked around. Some few had recognized him though, and added to the confusion, when they had treated "Ole´Gurn" with the utmost respect.

It had been six hours before the trial and General Tahnan had not allowed Tenk to come to his hospital room. The General had decided to stay neutral in the coming trail. He was actually one of the main witnesses of the prosecutor. Talia´s defendant, a Lt. of the fleet forces had prepared his defense without Talia even talking to him. He was working as hard as he could though. It was a tribunal. Not a court. A war-tribunal. For treason there was only one penalty, they all knew.

Tenk was sitting alone in the officer´s club. People were doing triple shifts to get the Ascendancy back into shape and those who did not, waokred now to follow the tibunal the next day. Talia Qatar had become a sad celebrity around here.

The old Whipid sat down right in front of the blind Jedi. His presence was very visible and no eyes would ever be needed to recognize such a Master of the Force. "It has been too long, old friend. And as I see life has been harsh to you, Tenk Qatar. As it had been to so many of us." The rumbling voice of Master K´Kruhk was calm and serene now. He lay his huge hands on the table. And smiled. "How can I help you?" He asked then.

Tag: Sarge221

3. Sarge221

Sarge221 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 9, 2006
    IC: Tenk Qatar
    The Resistance Headquarters, Officer's Club

"It has been too long, old friend.

Even if Tenk hadn't been able to recognize the Force presence - and he almost didn't with how long it had been -, the voice was integrated into his memory. It was one of the last voices that he had heard from the old Order before he had left it.

"It has," Tenk replied, a smile touching his lips as he focused his blind gaze on the Whiphid. "Not that I thought it was until recently."

In truth he had almost thought his message hadn't gone through. With all that had happened - the Imperials, the Sith, and of course Xenly - he wasn't sure if K'Kruhk would've replied, possibly having been killed over the years since the war. And Tenk had started to get nervous admittedly. With Talia's trial coming up - which was now only six hours away - and being unable to talk to Tahnan, the Jedi had been a bit worried until now.

Tenk hadn't just simply vanished when he decided to get out of the war. He had sent a message to the Order and had given explicit details on what had occurred on the planet; his manipulation, his fall, killing the Jensaraii, Talia, everything. When he had been able to talk to the Masters he had stripped himself of his robes, hung up his lightsabers, and chose a self-imposed exile to think over the events and control his inner darkness.

There were promises of being allowed back into the Order of course, the Masters having said that he would always be welcomed and Tenk had bumped into at least one comrade that had tried to get him to stay. His path had been set though and while he had never thought to return, he had been given a message with enclosed instructions of how he could contact the Jedi if he ever needed them or wished to return.

He wondered if the message was a prophecy to how the Order would end up being destroyed.

He pushed aside those thoughts, however, and focused on their meeting.

"It's been a while since I was a Jedi as well," Tenk continued. He gestured towards his blindfold. "I've made mistakes K'kruhk, not just during but after Bakura. It's only been recently that I've found my path back to the Jedi teachings and I wish to do what I had once mistakenly shunned. This is a different war then the one we had fought in, I know that now, and I wish to do my part to bring stability back to the galaxy. I had shunned those duties and paid the price for it."

He leaned forward on the table, his hidden gaze still on K'kruhk. "I'm done fighting; my battles have been settled. But I can teach, I have experience. I don't know what the Jedi have been doing, maybe you have hidden refuges, and I want to help there. I can give knowledge and wisdom, about the dangers of the dark side, have those who wish to learn from me, of my errors. I want to help guide the next generation into bringing peace and prosperity. But before that..."

Talia came back to his mind, his loving wife, and who would soon enter through the doors of the tribunal.

"I admit that this may be selfish and that I may not deserve it," Tenk spoke, and he hung his head, breaking away from the Whiphid. "But I want you to help me save my wife. She's going to be on trial and once the doors close I will lose her forever." He shook his head. "It's not her fault. The only mistakes that she had made are mine and mine alone. Because of Bakura...because of me...I drove her down the same path that I once walked on which has led her to this. In trying to extinguish my own darkness I had failed to save her from being infected by it and allowing it to manipulate her so. To right the wrongs that I've done I need to start with her."

"She saved me K'kruhk. She saved me on Bakura only to have me lead her to this. It's my turn to save her, to show her the proper path to redeem herself, to not throw her life away like this. She's continuing to make my mistakes and..." his throat tightened again, just like in Talia's cell, and while he found it more difficult he swallowed it down. "...and I need to stop it. I don't want

4. sprintabm

sprintabm Jedi Master star 3

May 20, 2005
    U'tek
    admiral's bureau - resistance hq

The cathar stared at the box that the admiral had place on his desk and froze as if the box would spring on him if he made any sudden movement. The argument with himself commenced.

Now was his chance to turn down the admiral's promotion, and not only that, to leave the Alliance. He had already put in his years of service; he had already gone through his fair share of traumas that a soldier experiences. He had been so busy all these years worrying about others that he had rarely taken the time to worry about himself. He could return back home to Cathar. He could resume life with the rest of his family - maybe even start one himself. How appealing it all sounded. He deserved nothing less.

And it was the most selfish, idiotic thought he could think of at the moment. He knew that he was conjuring up the idea that everything would be fine back home. If he went back, he would most likely end up fighting against the Empire and Sith from there. He knew very little of what was happening back on Cathar; he didn't hear much from his parents, and reports were conflicting. He assumed that the planet was under the control of the enemy.

So it would not make sense for him, a soldier, to fight a battle over there when he had the best tools here. Ever since he swore the oath of being a soldier for the Alliance, he wasn't just fighting for his people - he was fighting for everyone. He would be doing everyone a great disservice by leaving.

Did he doubt that he would be a good leader? No. The fact that he had been pulled out of the enlisted ranks before the war started to become and officer told him something of his ability to lead. The fact that he had jumped ranks from major to lieutenant colonel to full colonel in only a matter of weeks was a bit disconcerting - was he being selected because he was the only one left to take it? If that was the case, well then, maybe the fact that he's survived this long was even a stronger indicator of his abilities.

After what seemed like ages, U'tek broke his tense stance and reached for the box, picking it up and pocketing it.

"With all due respect, admiral, you realize that SpecForce doesn't show rank. We don't want to make ourselves a bigger target."

U'tek brought himself to attention and gave a quick salute.

"Thank you, sir."

TAG: fin

Sinrebirth likes this.
  5. LordTroepfchen

Apr 9, 2007
    The Marvelous Encounter, 124 ABY
    On it´s way to Ossus

The Jedi Master´s had actually taken Ratep´s idea of checking Korriban serious. They just had not agreed with his choice of an investigator. He and Hespar had been ordered back to report in detail to the council. While a group of Jedi Investigators under the command of Wolf Sazen had been send to investiga<te the possible Dark Side uprising.

Eydan Skorne had brought them to the nearby trade routes and they had found a republic ship in transit. The Marvelous Encounter, an old YK-4400 transport largely guided by droids and a minimal Duros crew. The men had welcomed them on their way to Ossus.

Now for the first time Hespar and Ratep were actually alone. And the silence that came from Hespar was easy to spot as a lack of ability to begin the dialogue the young Jedi Padawan had to have with his Master.

Tag: Fin, sprint

6. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    Resistance Headquarters

Bureau of the Admiral

The Admiral smiled, as U´tek mentioned that SpecForces did not wear insignia. "operation Commander´s do, Tereo U´tek." He said and looked at the Cathar. Slowly shoving a datapad over to him. "Open it once the tribunal is over. It contains a number of ressources put under your command with immediate effect as well as a region I found best suited to establish a retreat and base of operation for us. e have to few regions under control. This one is a chance for us. You will handle all aspects of the operation and especially make sure that in this region no new imperial presence can be established. It fits your specialties, I guess. Black operations, recruitment, training of new special forces and . . . impossible odds." The Admiral did not betray the humor of his comment by smiling. But obviously he had meant it as a joke. "First you will have to speak to the tribunal, though. I have been informed you are named a witness. Among others of your team." Admiral Stazi sighed. "Good luck." He said in a firm voice.

"Dismissed." He added then and turned his head back to the paperwork.

Tag: sprintabm

The Officer´s Club

K´Kruhk sighed. A sad sigh. hi massive head turned to the people around. Few were her except the two Jedi. "I am happy you found your way back to the Jedi, Tenk. I really am. But much to learn you still have. much to learn." He looked at Tenk Qatar. his eyes were piercing and concentrated. "Your wife wants to be judged, Tenk. Maybe you started her path, but it was her who followed it. Her who made her decisions and choose her alliances. It was her commiting the crimes she did. And it is her who wants to take responsibility for these crimes." K´Kruhk sighed. Obviously he had followed the recent developments. "I know you love her, but your love blinds you for the truth. Before I came here, I talked to her." He said so with a calm voice. but one could hear he felt heavy about it. "The truth is, your wife will only be saved by coming to terms with what she has done. If you get her free, you will destroy her. There is no redemption for Talia, Tenk. She hasn´t fallen. She simply lost her way." K´Kruhk nodded. His huge hands touched the desk. "Not even a Jedi stands above the law. Especially not a Jedi. Trust the force, Tenk Qatar. Talia needs you now more than ever." He stood up. "I am sorry. Nobody deserved a happy ending more than you, old friend. If you want to join us once this is over, you know how to conntact me. Until then . . . may the force be with you."

Tag: Sarge221

The Tribunal

The preparations were alomst finished. A force-cage in the center of the hall would hold Talia Qatar. Two repulsor desks would give her defendant, a seasoned Mon Calamari lawyer and the prosecutor, a dedicated Aldarian with a feverish gaze, some room to work. While in the center of the court the three judges were taking place. Floating above the scenery. All three were military officers of high rank. Lead by Captain Vayland. Then General Kotoun, a Sullustan and Commodore Weslau, an elder human woman who had once lead the law department of the navy. Talia would be accused of treason, conspiracy, murder in two cases and attempted murder in one case. The charges of theft and on spying had been dropped. But only because what the prosecutor had would be enough to get her executed anway.

Tag: Nobody, yet

Worldship Baanu Dul
    The High Prefect´s Chambers

The exhaustion of the High Prefect in the hangar had been a mask. It was hiding his true weakness. As soon as they entered the private chambers, the elder Vong almost collapsed into his seat. But a smile appeared on his face. "I´ve send you to do what could not be done. And you, my friend, my dear protegé . . . surpassed my wildest dreams. I am proud of you, Kiar. Very proud." He sighed and a servant brought them refreshments. Du´Kat said no

7. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    Officer's Club

"If you want to join us once this is over, you know how to contact me. Until then . . . may the force be with you."

The anger came back, quick and frighteningly easy. Perhaps it was because of what had gone on at Asteroid Alpha, the debacle with Hoole, the deaths of so many, and Talia. The trials that Tenk had been forced to go through, had triumphed in some, failed in others, had his nerves shot. And his anger immediately preyed upon that weakness.

Despite knowing better - especially now - Tenk felt his hands ball into fists as his anger searched for targets. Regentis was the first of course, the reason for his capture and why this was all happening. If only he had slain him instead of allowing to get captured. He could've ended it right there and then before it even started. Tahnan and the Vulture as well, both having used Talia and now abandoning her to her fate. After all that Tenk had done for the General, saving his life and everyone else when they had gotten the Ascendancy. He wasn't even allowing Tenk to speak with him about his wife's trial. And now K'kruhk, abandoning him in his hour of need, when he had been the one fighting the Xenly and Hoole, taking the duties that he wasn't seeing the Jedi Master holding up to.

It seemed like the entire galaxy was against him and his wife all over again. It was just like back on Bakura-

That stopped him.

Tenk blew out a breath, fists relaxing as he controlled himself.

How many years after Bakura? When he had placed himself in exile, had resorted to trying to control his darkness. So many years and yet it was still able to take a hold of him as it did now? The mistakes he had swore to never make again sneaking up behind him. He hadn't learned anything at all.

No...everything came down to him. The only one that was to blame for all this was him. It had been his decisions that led him here. He had to make the best of it.

"You're right," Tenk finally spoke in words to K'Kruhk as he finally reached his calm. "You're right. I still have a lot to learn; even if I've gone back to my Jedi teachings it doesn't mean that there is no longer anything for me to learn. I will stand by my wife, give her the support she needs, and then...whatever the outcome may be...I wish to rejoin with the Order. I still wish to do my part in helping the galaxy."

He was going to have to pay a visit to Talia's lawyer. He had spoken with him before when it was clear Talia was not but now he was going to have to do his best within the next few hours to help reinforce her defense. K'Kruhk was right about Talia needing support, and for this Tenk was going to help her even if she hadn't wanted a defense. Within the law of course.

She had to learn that going to her death as she seemed to be planning wasn't the answer. All the lives that she may've been responsible for...by giving away hers she wasn't going to be able to repay for all of them. She had to find her own path to redemption. Just as Tenk had.

Times have changed, Tenk thought to himself. There's no Galactic Alliance anymore, just this remnant. We're back to the beginning where there was only an Empire and a Rebellion to stand up to it. A Rebellion, as pure as it may seemed, needed to take actions and make deals that may have seemed questionable. I can only hope that her judges will see it as well.

And it was a Rebellion that Talia was sacrificing herself for. Tenk could only hope that he could stop her form sacrificing her life.

Standing up from his seat, Tenk decided it was time to get to work.

TAG: DarkLordoftheFins

8. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    Kayar Kau´Yun Kiar
    Worldship Baanu Dul, The High Prefect´s Chambers

Had it been so long? His Master seemed older, entering his final years, and for once Kiar could not remember...perhaps he did not want to, if this was how he had left him.

Du'Kat smiled though as he spoke, bringing up the fallen of their kind, and even mentioning his own transgression in carrying the lightsaber. His wells of eyes formed from the years of pain of life revealed nothing, just a High Prefect shouldn't, "The gods seem to have no grudge about it. As you are obviously one of their favoured ones."

At this Kiar grinned settling down taking one of the refreshments in his grasp, "Favored I do not know, merely that they deemed my loyalty purest of those available, at least according to the visiting dead that used to wield this saber." Reaching back he moved his whipsting to show him the hidden object unfazed that his master knew what most did not, "He said he might of been chosen if not for his weakness of position against Yarong of Xenly, and that I might not succeed, just to prepare to fight a god."

Lifting the living cup to his lips he drank, "That is why I carry it, because of him, the dead allowed to visit as a messanger of the gods. Killing Yarong with such a weapon after my amphistaff died, with this that he had given his chosen high warrior and priest Qatlar...it is kept for the memories of the dead. So I find it's death does not bother me." shifting slightly the whipsting rolled back over the weapon.

Leaning back he relaxed a little as he looked away from Du'Kat, silent for a moment, "I am not shocked of our breathren. Of even one becoming a mechanic anymore. That was Eloa's greatest hatred, those lost, but even Zekot used limited technology. I never saw it myself." The thoughts that never had been allowed air now where given form before Du'Kat, those he did not even entertain alone now find their way to the surface. Fitting in a way, but the living world uses technology to augment and preserve it's life. It replaces what it can with biology as able, it demonstrated that, it prefered the living but still would accept the abominations if they were better.

Looking back at Du'kat he sighed, "My mind wanders now, but perhaps I now wonder if that is not why we were left. We still need to learn that there is a harmony, even now finding a new path and caste is yet considered vile..." Closing his eyes he knew his mind had found a rut from this simple conversation all of it's own creation. "I would ask if you would attach my new arm, it is taken from a brood line close to that of which Yarong came forth, my mentor. That I could re-tell the story of this matter wholly, for whatever favor of the gods I have I am lost...I know not where to go from here with a life not even past its first century. What is left for a godslayer?"

His eyes nearly pleaded from their lack of change with an open stare, the maa'it taking on a light blue hue as they conveyed the senserity and openess of the mind relaying. For all he had done, the one who had believed and mentored him all these years was the highest living authority that he yet bowed to under the gods. And he was in sore need of council and a confidant that would hear his words and not judge him as the infidels did. Or as Yuuzhan Vong used to. No he would lay it all bare, let Du'Kat be his second judge.

TAG: Fin

9. SirakRomar

SirakRomar Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 30, 2007
    ooc: Working on a long post, but here something for in between . . . a bridge, so to say . . .

Kira Kara Romar
    Approaching Arkania

The X-83 Twintail appeared in real space and Kira looked down on the familiar surface of Arkania. She had been here before, twice. A third time would do her good. To pay old debts, visit old places of learning and say goodbye . . . to the part inside of her that had been a Jedi.

Touching her belly, her fighter accelerated towards the northern continent. Her navigation-system was looking for a small settlement named Neol. For a ruin a few hours away from it to be precise.

Tag: Nobody

10. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    GM-Note: Slight absence until thursday. Sorry for that. Then the Vong, Arkania and the Tribunal will be updated. We are nearing the end now. After the tribunal I actually expect there only to be a few posts and the final scenes.

11. SirakRomar

Mar 30, 2007
    Kira Kara Romar
    Arkania, Near the Neol Settlement

The Twintail had gently sat down and Kira Romar had waited for the sandstorm to settle, before she left the cockpit. She was in no rush. And she enjoyed the wind hitting the cockpit window. It was almost like silence to her.

No more voices. No more feelings that weren´t truly hers. The force was gone. She was free. Free after all.

As she stepped out finally, it was still a little cold. The wind hadn´t died down. But the frozen ground and cold were lesser concerns to someone who had come to say goodbye. Just because she knew no better place to do so. Kira stepped towards the half frozen remains of Asaja Morine´s tomb and smiled. She had made it collapse. Inside of there were two skeletons of those who had tried to kill her. Remains of battles once fought. Remains of her life as a jedi as much as there were the remains of Asaja Morine inside of there. Here she had found the lightsaber of the Master of old. It had been hers for only a few days, before she lost it above Bastion. But she had used it for good. Stopped Darth Zorn. Saved Cade Skywalker. She accepted it had been her fate. And she did no longer struggled with it. Or the force. She was at peace with her long years of fighting. With the darkness that had never been only hers. And with her trials.

It is over and all you did was what you were meant to. You can´t escape estiny, not even if you´re only it´s heir.

Kira, despite the freezing cold, sat down on a fallen pillar and looked at the grave. Maybe Asaja Morine was here. Watching over her. Kira could not feel her anymore. The force was gone and with it her long dead friends. They lived on in her memories. Lowbacca. The wookiee had been the closest thing to a father she had ever known. Simeon, Hespar, Ratep Sentarin. So many dead. The war had consumed them. But she, thanks to Xenly, had prevailed. And killed all those who had to die. Nobody else had been there to do so. nobody else had been there to safe those who could not fight for themselves. It was alright, the force had chosen her to be the last line of defense. The force had not left her, when she had needed it. She had saved her. Saved her son. Saved her future. And then left her alone. her hand touched her belly. The only presence she could feel. Her son. And she was sure, the force had little to do with that. "I am done Asaja. And I guess, so are you." Kira smiled. "Xenly and Hoole are gone. And we will vanish, too. Soon we will be part of observations from whoever takes Si Kya´s place as a chronolgist, will we? I wonder if I will be remembered as Jedi." Her smile vanished and her head lowered. "Thank you, for believing in me. Thank you all for believing in me." She only said and stood up.

Taking her lightsaber from her belt she stepped to the huge pillar or rocks blocking the entrance to the Jedi´s tomb. She fell to her knees right in front of it and her viridian blade jumped alive. It pierced the frozen ground and the burning plasma melted the ice that had kept the soil in place. Kira waited patiently, unitl enough was melted, then the pulled the deactivation button and sat before the whole. A long look went ofer her weapon. Build on board the Kenobi, from the remains of Darth Zorn´s blade. Simple, elegant, a Master´s weapon. It had served her well. She had given it up, but through the Vulture it had returned to it´s owner.

Siri Romar had given another lightsaber a very similar look, many years before. It wasn´t hers, though. And when Caleb Brandl had offered it, she had refused it. No, she would lay it down, where it belonged. Tears were in her eyes, as she lowered her hand and lay it down on Asaja Morine´s body. Folding her old teachers hands above the hilt. The mausoleum had been sliced into the mountain. It was a beautiful peice of wrok. A show of respect of the people of Arkania to the woman who had saved them and who had given her life, while doing so. Behind Siri the elder Brandl stood, his arms folded

12. TheSithGirly

TheSithGirly Jedi Master star 4

Apr 26, 2007
    Asaja Morine
    Arkania, Near her Tomb

She hadn´t grown weaker, no she had become one with the force. A power greater than any living could imagine. but the distance between the world of the living and her was stretching, her presence in the realm of the living was slowly fading.

Yet, she had one last string that kept her there. And soon she would let it go, too. But now she hoovered of Kira Romar and her unborn son. And smiled upon her. So weak Kira thought she was, but so strong she had been. Victorious were all before her had failed. A true Jedi.

"The force will be with you, Kira. Always." She whispered and slwoly withdrew from the place of her burial as the Jedi buried his own past, symbolized by her lightsaber.

Finally, they had found the one who was strong enough. They had found her.

Kira Kara Romar would indeed not been forgotten. The name of the woman who brought Xenly peace, would echo through the force for all times . . .

And one day all her lost friends would welcome her in the unified force. Until then, she would be at peace. Asaja knew that . . .

13. sprintabm

sprintabm Jedi Master star 3

May 20, 2005
    U'tek
    bureau of the admiral

U'tek walked towards the door with the proper, firm step of a soldier. As it slid open, though, he paused for a moment and then closed the door again. He turned back towards Admiral Stazi. Half of him found it very easy to the say the following words; the other half of him questioned if he should be more disturbed by what he said.

"Excuse me, sir, but at a time more appropriate, I must speak with you concerning General Tahnan being fit for command. He risked the Sunlight Ranger and those under his command to save Jedi for reasons unknown to me, and did so through dealing with the Vulture."

The cathar fell silent for a moment.

"I have probably said enough for now. Admiral."

And the cathar opened the door and walked out, not waiting for the admiral's response. He found himself almost too embarrassed to hear it at the moment, and his own thoughts on the matter weren't pleasant. Neither were his thoughts on testifying at the tribunal for Talia Qatar. He still had a few hours before he had to go through that drama and would rather relax during that time if he could.

When he arrived at his quarters he turned his attention to the datapad that Admiral Stazi had given him, looking over the intelligence on the region that they wanted to start the next push into. He was already devising strategies and methods of operations to take hold in the region - forge alliances with beings of the worlds, provide them military training and support, establish insurgencies against regimes that supported the Empire - this was all within the capability of a SpecForce operative such as himself. He knew that he would need help, likely members of clandestine service of the Galactic Alliance Intelligence Service, commonly known as SpecOps. He would have to arrange a meeting with the GAIS soon to start their plan of attack for holding the region. He would also have to scour the roster of personnel that headquarters had, looking for other members of SpecForce. He knew that he couldn't be the only one, and their help would be invaluable as well.

Now if he could only order that the key for Talia Qatar be thrown away, he wouldn't have to waste his time and go through the emotional drama that the tribunal will be.

TAG: fin

[color=sienna][b]Ratep Sentarin, 124 ABY[/b]
    [i]aboard the Marvelous Encounter[/i][/color]

The Jedi Knight was sitting down in one of the seats of the transport, keeping quiet to himself. Inwardly he was pouting that the Council didn't send him and Hespar to Korriban to investigate. That's where they - at least himself - belonged! If there were Sith there, he was the best there was to fight against them! But of course the Council didn't see it that way. They never did.

[i]"I know about your studies of Vaapad. And I know . . . know about the thing with the library. That you got the teaching material on my name."[/i]

Ratep was jarred out of his own thoughts by Hespar's conversation starter - not very subtle and straight to the point. His blank face went from looks of annoyance to embarrassment. He tried to look Hespar in the eye, but he found it difficult.

"Yeah," Ratep was only able to respond for the moment. His voice was quiet and both frustrated and pleading for forgiveness. "I... I shouldn't have dragged you... this isn't easy." He was sounding more exasperated by the word. He was able to look Hespar straight in the eye now.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have dragged you into this. They were keeping me out of stuff I needed more reading on, and... well, the temptation to use your name was too great. It won't happen again. You don't deserve to get dragged down by me."

Ratep suddenly became more defensive. "But you knew what I was doing. C'mon. It shouldn't be no secret to you what method of head-bashing I prefer. It does work. It saved me against that witch on Travnin. You should've seen the look on her face when I used it against her little lightning trick." He cracked a smile at the thought of his victory.

"But I won't get you involved if

14. LordTroepfchen

Apr 9, 2007

Hoole
    97 BBY ? 75 BBY

97 years before the Battle of Yavin Hoole feels the shock of having lost control.
    Hoole stood above the other Padawan. A young human called Brandl. The boys nose was broken from his fist smashing into his face, while they had trained with their lightsabers. ?What have you done?? His master demanded to know. Hoole looked up to the Mon calamari who had guided his training for many years. He had wanted to defeat this Brandl so badly. He had wanted to proof his Master he was the best trainee and not this boy, who all said was such a great talent with hte blade. ?It was an accident.? Brandl said to Hoole?s defense. Hoole looked at him. Then back at his Master. ?It wasn?t. Ambition blinded me and I failed by loosing my patience and trying to take a victory I did not deserve.? He said. He had heard this lesson before. His master nodded and sighed. ?At least you see your mistake.? He nodded to Brandl and ordered the human boy to get to the MedBay. Then he preached to Hoole about responsibility. Hoole listened, while walking over the green fields of Kamparas.

?I am ashamed I failed your teachings Master. And I am sorry I hurt Brandl.? He said and the Master nodded. Giving him encouraging words now. Hoole did not listen. He had lied. He did not feel anything. He had beaten Brandl. Everything else did not matter.

He simply did not care.

The Hylsarian was unknown to him, but he knew the huntress. The Jedi Order had send Asaja Morine. Were they so concerned about him? Hadn?t they understood all he had done was necessary? For the galaxy? It is 85 years before the Battle of Yavin and Hoole is covered in blood and waiting inside one of the traffic-control centers of Nar Shadaa.

"I only stopped them from further bloodshed. They have killed my Master!" He cried at Morine and the Hylsarian.
    "Boy, you must calm down. And give me your lightsaber. We?ll take you back to Kamparas and there we can talk." The snakelike creature said. "Master Terantatek is right, Hoole. Give him your weapon, please." Asaja Morine added. Never. He knew what they wanted to do to him.
    "Why!? WHY?? What have I done wrong? They have tortured him! To death! I felt it in the force! I only avenged him and stopped them. They are evil and I . . . I am good!" He shouted and stepped back. Both Jedi stayed were they were.
    "Hoole. Inncoents died. Many." Asaja Morine said with a serene voice.
    "No, there were no innocents. Only Pirates. Slavers and their families! I killed them before they turned to be like their parents! It was only logical! I tried to . . . stopp them! FOR GOOD!" He waved his hand and the table in the center of the traffic-control tower moved. Master Terantetek tried to reach his mind. "Calm down, boy."
    "Are you trying to influence me? Do you treat me like a criminal now? Like one of them?" Hoole ignited his lightsaber. The same second Morine?s pale-green blade and Master Terantateks strong green jumped alive.
    "DEACTIVATE YOUR WEAPON!" Morine now screamed. Hoole stepped another step back. His body pressed against the window. "No!" he yelled. And a slash made the glass burst. "No you can?t judge me!"
    Asaja now raised her hand. "Hoole, please. Stop before more people get hurt."
    Hoole shook his head. "There will be more. They have other bases. Other families. I?ll stop them. All of them. And then you can see what I have done. If the galaxy is a worse place! You are liars! You are hypocrats! You allowed my Master to die!" Asaja Morine looked at Master Terantatek. The snake Master closed his eyes and Hoole felt the grip around his body. They wanted to keep him from jumping. "NO!" He yelled and before he thought he hurled his lightsaber at the Master. Slicing through a centimeter of his torso. "NOOOO!" He shouted and dived out of the window into the night. Falling twenty stories deep and guiding his fall into a nearby water reservoir.

The hunt would go on the whole week, until he could finally hide and they gave up.

[hr]

His hood drawn deep into his face he watched the cantina. Like any othe

15. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    Resistance Headquarters

Office of the Admiral

Starzi sat there, thinking about the latest Colonel´s words. He had send him back. Back to the Minos Cluster, where the Sith were gone and the Xenly had made the Darksiders nervous, afraid probably even, to enter the region. Isolated, easy to defend. It was perfect. And U´tek knew the area, some planets.
    It was also where the capturing of the Ascendancy would have the maximum effect on morale. It had been the imperial stronghold in that system. Now it was theirs.

He wondered though about the other words the Colonel had said. Tahnan. Yes, saving Romar seemed like madness. His later actions were also questionable. Though he was sure U´tek would learn in time that leadership was not only about the bright side of decisions. The Vulture had been to powerful to turn down and would be so in the future for them. They had too much to loose by making new enemies. But U´tek did not know, what Stazi knew about the Falleen General. That he was actually force sensitive. If he had the feeling saving Kira Romar had been important, it was probably more than just a feeling. The result seemed to imply that much. U´tek and nobody else would have been there to report without Kira Romar saved, first.

The force. Stazi sighed and shook his head. The galaxy would have been better of without it, but for now it was another tactical implication to deal with.

The Tribunal

Tenk Qatar had not been allowed to sit anywhere near his wife, who was caged between energy walls in the center of the tribunal. Guarded by four security droids. Her defendant hadtalked to Tenk. He had wished to make a case the influence of the Xenly and Dark Side in general had not allowed her to judge clearly or evaluate her own actions. He would have tried to construct a temporal insanity. But it did not help all people involved knew this to be a lie. It all collapsed when Talia Qatar announced she wanted to confess. To treasons, and murder in two cases. She had denied her lawyer and her husband any contact and it was well known that Captain Vayland was pushing for a fast execution, if she proofed to be guilty.

Yet, now the defendant of Tenk Qatar turned and smiled to the Jedi. The prosecutor and all possible witnesses were assembled there and the three judges, lead by the Nagai Vayland, were taking place. That General Tahnan was among the witnesses made the judge questionable, being Tahnan´s long time companion.

Tahnan stood first, leaning on a walking stick, actually. U´tek, Glave and several members of the Ascendancy crew were also appointed. The defense had named only one witness. And it was a last minute entry. Captain Vayland looked up. "Are you serious?" He asked the defendant. The man nodded. Then Vayland turned to the audience. "The defense of Talia Qatar challenges our juristdiction and names a witness." He paused. All eyes were on Talia Qatar who stood up from her chair and looked to her defendants, shocked. She wanted to be found guilty, that was obvious. Vayland finally named the witness, with a deep sigh. "The Vulture, please step forth." He sighed and leaned back. Voices ran through the crowd like waves. And a single man in an overall stepped forth. The guards allowed him to pass. A regular man, nothing special about him. Wit ha belt full of tools and a face that was somehow harmless. He smiled to Talia, who followed him with the eyes, shocked. Then sat down on the seat of a witness. All eyes on him. The seat began humming and the repulsors raised it a little of the ground. Hisface showed nothing, as the defendant stepped up. "Describe you relationship to Talia Qatar, Sir." He said, with no word of introduction.

Tag: TheGoodImperial, Sarge221, sprintabm

GM-Note: All others coming later.

16. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    Tribunal

Talia was going to die. His wife was going to die.

Tenk tried to nurture the hope that there was hope, that some defense - whether made up by him or Talia's lawyer - would be able to be made to save her life. Her defendant had mentioned about going for a plea of temporary insanity by focusing on the possibility of the Xenly and the Dark Side itself having managed to influence her but, despite Tenk having had the same idea before, he wasn't sure how much it would hold. Probably the only expert in the room when it came to the Xenly, Tenk knew that the insects could influence a Force-user with terrible results - results that almost led to his death on Pergitor and Asteroid Alpha and Kira's enslavement.

But the problem was that he didn't know if Xenly could influence those that weren't sensitive to the Force. It hadn't seemed like they could but in Asteroid Alpha, their own home turf, they had much more power there so it could've at least been possible that they managed to influence his wife - especially in the state she had been in - but...but he didn't know for sure. Such a claim may be taken lightly - since it would be her husband that was making it - and if U'tek, Tahnan, and all others that had been present on Asteroid Alpha claimed to feeling no other influence...it would be shot down right as it lifted off.

Didn't matter either way. Talia wasn't even going to give her defense a chance because she didn't want one. She was going to confess, she was going to be found guilty, and then executed.

And it wasn't fair. After all they had been through, all they had done for the Galactic Alliance and now this remnant...she was going to be killed by it. Their diplomatic mission in the war, getting the Bakurans, Ssi-ruuk, and the Mugaarians to side with the Galactic Alliance while facing off against Dark Adepts and liars and manipulators and traitors and interceding in the middle of a civil war that had cost them so much and in the end meant nothing as the Sith still won. And all their efforts to get rid of the Xenly - something that they had been dragged into so unwillingly - it...it wasn't fair.

It didn't help that Talia had refused to speak with him. She was held within the cage, surrounded by four droids, and he couldn't even get close to her. The temptation was there, to just leap out, cut the droids to pieces, and save Talia, but he did away with it. First of all, he didn't have the Mando girl's - who he learned from Tahnan to be Selpha Nephrite - lightsaber that was usually tucked at his belt, having been not allowed to carry it in the tribunal. He lost Master Trak's lightsaber sometime during his capture and, unable to build his own replacement at the moment, he stuck with hers until he either made a replacement or finally sent it off to Mandalore - if it still exited - with the rest of her belongings.

And Talia wouldn't appreciate any rescue. He would just make everything worse.

Was that it then? Was this how it was all going to end?

Not without the Vulture apparently.

Like all others, Tenk was surprised to hear the Vulture coming to the stand. As a witness. His focus shifted to Talia, who was now up and looking towards him, and he could feel her shock. He turned his head in her direction, trying to keep his face straight despite detecting her desire to be found guilty - and he swore right there, swore to himself and to her that he would make everything right, to focus on them and try and heal their wounds if they would yet get their chance.

He gave a small shrug of his shoulders, trying to show her that he didn't know about this, and then looked back in the direction of the presence that now took the stand.

This was the Vulture he now sensed? The infamous criminal that had started this whole fight with the Xenly and Hoole? The one that had given the resistance the information that led to his rescue on Gesaril? The one that supplied them with the Ascendancy?

The one t

17. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    Worldship Baanu Dul
    High Prefect´s Chambers

"I would ask if you would attach my new arm, it is taken from a brood line close to that of which Yarong came forth, my mentor. That I could re-tell the story of this matter wholly, for whatever favor of the gods I have I am lost...I know not where to go from here with a life not even past its first century. What is left for a godslayer?"

Du`Kat looked at his protegé and friend. Then down at the lightsaber Kiar had. He slowly walked over to his comrade and rested his hand upon him. "The arm shall be transplanted by our finest shapers." He said. And smiled. "And I understand how you feel, my borther. I indeed do." Du`Kat sighed and sat next to Kiar. "But your journey is just beginning. You path is a long one and soon, mine is reaching it´s end." Du´Kat took the lightsaber from Kiar´s belt. Holding it and staring at it for a long moment. "Our people are not loosing their way, Kiar. They are not falling from face. They are doing something our people had lost. They adapt. Eloa Lan´s greatest hatred, indeed. But people like Eloa Lan, or Schimrra or our priests have brought us here. Stranger in a hostile galaxy. A galaxy actually answering the hostilities we brought into it. We lost our wars, our dignity and our respect for ourselves. Was it the will of our gods? I think so. For we grew arrogant and assuming. Using the gods names instead of worshipping them. Obeying their assumed orders, instead of accepting their wise council. We cry infidels at those who inhabited this galaxy before, by deny their force. And as more and more of our sons can feel it, we must realize they are turning against usa, without the Jedi´s guidance. We disdain technology, but were saved through it. Defeated by it. And those of us who use it, are not more shamed by our gods than all others. Kiar, I have allowed you to change castes, because I do not believe in castes anymore. We must allow every Vong to grow into the direction he wants to. We must learn to be part of something greater again. I want you to teach that to our people. I want you to find a new home and a new way. For those who stayed here. For those who still wish for our guidance." The High Prefect stood up. "I have declared you my heir and a godslayer will be accepted by all." He said and stepped to a viewscreen. A squeeze and it grew transparent. "I want you to be the first of a new generation. YOur people need you. The galaxy probably does. So, where does a godslayer go? Into the future, of course. Into one he shapes." Du`Kat looked out ot the stars and almost collapsed from weakness.

Tag: Mitth

[color=sienna]
    [b]Hespar Kessler, 124 ABY[/b]
    [i]The Transport to Ossus[/i][/color]

Hesapr looked at his Master. "Nevermind." He said about the Vaapad records. He regreted having talked about it all. But when Ratep revealed he wanted to hand him over to another Master, he felt the shock. Not only because leaving him was something terrifying. Did Ratepwanted to get rid of him? Because of his new path? Because sooner or later Hespar would be present when he slid the throats of unconscious men? Maybe. Isolation was not good, but who was he to object if his Master did no longer wanted to train him. "As you wish, Master." He only replied. Folded his arms and stared into the dark. Did Ratep Sentarin fall to the Dark Side of the Force? His friend? Hespar felt his body tremble a little, but regained control. As a friend he had failed, if he did not see this before. But as a Jedi he was concerned. And angry. At the Council. Did they not see it? Why had they sent him on this hunt, if such a danger involved. "As you wish." He repeated and stared out into the dark of space.

He wished Eydan Skorne would have been here to give him council. He wished anybody else would have been there.
    [b]
    Tag: LordT, sprintam

[/b]
    [color=blue]
    [b]Hespar Kessler, 133 ABY[/b]
    [i]Arkania[/i] [/color]

He slided out of the Predator hoovering above and set his feet to the ground. Wearing his red armor and lightsaber only th

18. TheGoodImperial

TheGoodImperial Jedi Knight star 2

May 17, 2009
    The Vulture
    Resistance Headquarters

He sat down, not showing a smile or any sign of amusment. Yet, he was. Everybody in the room wanted to purge his existence from the galaxy, though he had saved evr single one of them numerous times over the last few years. When the defendant stood up, he turned his head to him and gave the man a long concentrated look.
    "My relationship with Talia Qatar. She is my employee." He answered and heard rumbles go through the ranks. Someone screamed an old corellian insult. He gave the man a look, then turned his head back to the defender.
    "I secured her services when she was send as a liason between my people and General Tahnan´s. She had private interests she came to me with and I could help her. Demanding in return information and as her needs grew, long time employment. After the assassination attempt of my right hand by the hand of General Tahnan she had to decide between the sides and as she was no longer welcome to the Alliance, I took her with pleasure. I ordered her to take part in the offensive on Alpha and ordered the assassination of Kira Kara Romar, should she link her consciousness to Xenly." He said so with a cool voice. While the room grew louder and more aggressive. The judge, former Captain of the Ascendancy Vayland, did activate the shields. Diviving the people from the courtroom by orange energy. The Vulture watched them. Then looked back to the defendant.
    "How was Talia Qatar paid?" The defendant asked and folded his arms. The Vulture replied without hesitation. "Favours. She was in need of some." HE smiled. For the first time. "What kind of favours?" The Vulture lay his arms down and waited a second until he replied.

"Protontorpedoes. A hyperdrive. Several Cross-Fires. Information about her husband´s situation and location. Information about Sith movements and search operations. Military information. Favours." He replied. And the room grew more silent. "I was keeping her group alive in exchange for a steady and friendly contact. General Tahnan can validate these operations. Even though I did sometimes operate under disguise or various alias. There were other such arrangments the Admiral should be aware of. I think you have received several ships through channels on Cato Neimodia." He smiled and nodded. "Information on the Third Fleet. An assassination plan for the Bakuran General who delivers handweapons to you people." He leaned back. "Talia helped me provide these informations in a way that you could accept it, without your pride and morales keeping you from doing something smart." Spreading his hands he then added. "She also demanded the protection and liberation of her husband from the Sith, something which I helped to arrange. She actually was paid well and in many ways. She received no money, though."

The defendant nodded. And then smiled. A sad smile. One could see it wasn´t easy what he did now. "Please explain your current relationship to the accused." He asked. The Vulture became very serious again. "She works for me and since General Tahnan threw her out, she is my exclusive agent. That is why I am here. A military tribunal has no jurisdiction over members of allied armies. And last I checked I was an ally, except your people tried to kill me." He sighed. "Though it did not keep me from providing you people with a PSD or the parts needed to repair it. Even though the last I did under the cover of a Hutt salesman." He leaned forward. "Therefore I demand handing her over to me and I´ll investigate her involvment in the assassination of two of my loyal servants. Anyway, the crimes she is accused of took place after she was suspended and removed from her duties with the alliance. These so called murders took place AFTER Lt. Colonel U´tek shot my Captain Vexedo, and therefore at a point where Talia Qatar had to consider the contact with your people as hostile. She therefore acted as a soldier of my organisation and even though I regret my relationship to General Tahnan´s troops, I do not allow you to judge my people. Not i

19. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    Tribunal

He didn't trust the Vulture, a thought that Tenk had to repeat over and over again as the Vulture revealed what he had about Talia.

Especially when he was forced to agree with the Vulture during his testimony. If there was anything that had to be admitted throughout all of this was that Tahnan and perhaps the Alliance Remnant as a whole would've been hard pressed to be as armed and equipped with not only weapons and ships and parts but information as well. He seemed to at least have the same thinking that Tenk had when he viewed the situation: they were no longer a Galactic Alliance. They needed help to replace what had once seemed like limitless resources.

Like the Rebellion before them, dealings with criminals and smugglers should be a course of action. From smugglers and even pirating groups, the Rebellion had formed deals and because of them it had been easier to take down the Empire. Could they have done it without such aid? Maybe, but it would've been more difficult.

Then again...it was the Vulture. Even with the revelations of the help he had given to the Alliance Remnant through Talia, Tenk only had to know of some of the "favors" that the Vulture had demanded of his wife to turn whatever goodwill that the Vulture may be trying to gain against him. And he only had to focus to where she stood now, trapped and guarded, to see what those favors had done to her.

"Therefore I demand handing her over to me and I´ll investigate her involvement in the assassination of two of my loyal servants."

The frown that had been on Tenk's face deepened at that, his eyes narrowing behind his blindfold.

That wasn't going to happen. If this did manage to set Talia free, Tenk was not going to let the Vulture lay another finger on her. To give him a chance to continue to twist her until she finally snapped. Tenk had sworn that he would help Talia find her way again and it was not going to start by handing her over to one of the people that had led her to this.

TAG: DarkLordoftheFins, TheGoodImperial, sprintabm

20. SirakRomar

Mar 30, 2007
    Kira Kara Romar
    Arkania, Ner Asaja Morine´s Tomb

A smile crawled on her face as she saw Hespar Kessler. Their last meeting had indeed been painful. His betrayal had been terrible, but she knew it had also been the Dark Side inside of her, which had worsened the situation. "I know. After our last . . . date . . . I guess you wouldn´t have com alone to harm me. Would you?" She smiled. Without the force or a lightsaber she was no enemy for him. But she had known he wouldn´t come to fight. They were beyond that. They were just two people left. When so many had to die.

I am sorry, she thought. Hespar had suffered as muchas she had, probably.

"How is the Emperor?" She asked then. A dry smile on her lips.

Tag: DarkLordoftheFins

21. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    Hespar Kessler
    Arkania

"For you? I would have brought an army, at least." He said and laughed out. Then he stepped down. Hesitating a second he finally sighed and embraced his old friend. "I am sorry for what I did to you back then. I was wrong." He whispered.

Tag: SirakRomar
    (ready for combined one?)

22. SirakRomar

Mar 30, 2007
    Kira Kara Romar
    Arkania, Near Neol

She was surprised as he embraced her, but allowed him to. Finally returning the embrace. "It´s okay, Hespar. It was war. And we all made mistakes." She padded his back and he finally let her go. Stepping back, she mustered him. "So you went back, did you? Still serving him?" She asked. And Hesapr avoided her eyes.

"With the Jedi gone? Where else could I go. He is no Krayt, after all." He sighed.

Kira thought about it. No, maybe not. But he was no Jedi, either. Only another powerplayer in a game unending. He would eventually be replaced. Until one side eventually won. If that ws even possible. Kira doubted it.

"I see. Maybe he´ll change something. It´s no longer my war, Hespar. I am leaving it all behind me. I´ll go." She said and looked at the man she had known since they were Padawans. Ratep Sentarin´s apprentice. A friends. And at some points something very similar to an enemy. Hespar sighed. "I know. I felt it in the force. I felt your . . . absence in the future. I know what you did. I understand now what sacrifices the force demanded of you." Hespar looked down. He hadn´t understood back then. "I won´t try to change your mind." He added. Kira smiled and lay her hand on his right shoulder. "Thank you. I . . . really don´t know what there is to say. But I hope you´ll be fine, Hespar. Try to get out of i,t before it consumes you." She smiled and turned back to her fighter.

"May the force be with you, Kira Romar." Hespar shouted at her. Somehow dissappointed the meeting was so brief. He could not deny Kira held a special place in his heart. Also her presence was strangely weak now. But he would keep hisword he would not hold her back. "MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU!" He shouted again. She turned around, as she climbed into the cockpit.

"I certainly hope not." She said then with a grin and jumped it. Closing the cockpit.

Tag: DarkLordoftheFins

23. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    Kayar Kau´Yun Kiar
    Worldship Baanu Dul, The High Prefect´s Chambers

As his mentor and leader had laid his hand upon, he was felt the stirring of a hope and purpose...even if it was one he might choose for himself that he felt coming. Du'Kat did not disappoint with his words of wisdom, laying out words and a path that Kiar had just even begun to contemplate for his people.

His People...that was what they were going to be now. Kayar Kau'Yun Kiar's Yuuzhan-Vong...fate what have you done?

Du'Kat continued laying out the views, the future, and what they needed to do...what he needed to do for his people. From the last words as the viewscreen became transparent, showing a field of stars, the galaxy at a tilt, it was time he stopped shaping himself and creatures, but began to shape on a grander scale.

Standing he stepped quickly to his mentors side, arm partially raised, poised to assist should he collapse completely, "I accept the challenge."

Looking out onto that view there was nothing else he could do when he thought of it...this is what comes next for a god slayer. This is what had to come next, anything less, any attempt to be anything less would cheepen the station and honor that was now being offered form in duty. Eternal until the end of life duty to bring his people back to listening, back to understanding, and in a way...back to the future.

Even though it would be no future they had ever known, or even dreamt of with desire. But a future he would shape from the present.

TAG: Fin

24. RachelTyrell

RachelTyrell Jedi Master star 3

Feb 15, 2009
    Eloa Lan
    125 ABY ? 132 ABY

Veleron, 125 ABY

They had hunted her all day. A Vong-Priest meant to atch the planet grow and flourish. Proud and kind she had met these people and declared attonement for all the sins of her fathers. It had terribly gone wrong. Tortured, screaming people infected by spawns even worse than any she had ever used to cleanse herself had appeared everywhere. Suffering. And as always the suffering had been followed by violence. First in her dreams. But reality followed eher dreams fast. She hadtried to escape. Had seen two of their shapers executed by overeager soldiers. And had escpaed the mob, only to be catched at the spaceport by a group of men. Men who had lost their families and who showed signs of chorral spawns themsevles. Knowing they would die and die painfully, they had been ölooking for her. To blame her. One broken bone at a time. A Vong was used to suffering. But disgrace and loss of control were far worse enemies. They beat her with clubs, kicking her. Breaking her fingers, laughing. They made fun of her. And talked about blinding her, before they would burn her alive. Slowly and painfully . . .

They had taken her head, bleeding, beaten, her skull broken . . . and had prepared a heat-wave cutter to cut out her eyes, when Eloa´s savior had appeared. Blue lightning had hit the men. Screams. A hiss and then a hum. And red light came to her blurry vision. And in perfect Vong a woman had spoken to her. ?Oh my poor girl.? And she felt as she was raised from the ground. Someone screamed somewhere. And then Eloa, barely conscius now, heard a scream of surprise and a sound as if the man who had screamed was suffocating. Fighting to breath.

And she felt something cold. Something dark around her.

[b][color=teal]Unknown Planet, 128 ABY[/color][/b]

Awakening was surprisingly painless. But disorienting. This was different planet. It was different from any planet she had ever seen. Plants, trees and a cave of flesh. Nerves and eyes attached to something that looked like very advanced Vong-technology. And creatures moving to fast for the eye. This was probably what the Shapers had once envisioned for the Galactic Center to be like. A world so close to the Vong, they felt like being part of it. Yet, it was aggressive. Not like the Vong were aggressive, no. It had it´s own dark purpose and it was not willing or able to hide that. It was a nightmare, come true. But nightmaes were places were you felt threatened, while being safe.

?You are awake.? The voice had been the last Eloa had heard. The Priestess turned herhead to see a woman in the dark. Sitting in the cornwer of this living cave, watching her. Or watching over her? While covering herself with shadows. It was her savior. ?I am.? Eloa Lan answered and slowly slided of the bed she had rested on. ?And I am healed. You saved my wife, sister?? She asked, looking around wondering if all this could have been the doing of her savior. Impossible. ?Nothing is impossible.? The woman answered, as if she had read her mind. ?And I am surely not your sister, my dear.? The woman gave a sound that could have been a laughter. Then her voice became accusing, as she leaned forward. Revealing an aritficial eye, glowing red in the dark. An infidels technology. ?Why haven´t you listened to your dreams, Eloa? They warned you.? Eloa widened her eyes. ?How do you know?? She asked, now tensing. The other woman smiled and leaned back, vanishing in the shadows again. ?Of all my children, it is you and only you who shares my gift. I know all about you Eloa Lan. I know your past, I know your present and espcially I know your future Eloa.? Eloa slided of her bed and made an insecure step towards the woman claiming Eloa was one of her children. Her mother . . . Eloa had never known her mother. But this creature? This abdomination? Yet, Eloa looked around. Shewas more than a Vong who had left the right path. A Shaper. A master, obviously. Unlike any ever heard of. Eloa Lan hissed out.

25. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    ooc: Might be hard to post for me, so I updated this now. sprinbt, you can write into my posts. I am sorry for giving you so little time, but I wanted to get this out . . . and yeah, I wanted to have our 1000th post!

Resistance Headquarters
    The Tribunal

The sullustan Prosecutor waved his hand and leaned back, frustrated. "No questions." He only said. The judges were already talking to each other. Then Captain Vayland stood up. "We´ll have a break and have to consult the Admiral about the witness claims. We will resume this in an hour." And with a nod the doors beneath Talia opened and she slided into the ground. The Vulture stepped down from his witness stand and nodded to her, as she vanished.

Glave looked to U´tek sitting next to him and shook his head. "If a word is true of what he said, they´ll let her go. Or he will betray all he knows to the Sith, just to make a point. You odn´t mess with the Vulture. Everybody knows that." He said and smiled. "Not so different from the Empire. Bad choice of allies." He said then clapped U´tek´s shoulder. "I´ll feel at home, here. Colonel."

The Tribunal never resumed their affairs. Only a declaration that Talia Qatar had been given to the allied forces of the Resistance and banned from all Resistance facilities until further notice on threat of execution was read. Tahnan just stood up and left the hall, when it was read. He knew people would blame him.

Inside the Hangar 9 a lonely shuttle awaited Tenk Qatar. On board was Talia. Staring into the darkness of the hangar. In her hands a datapad with a single message.

[i][b]Get lost. V.[/b][/i]

"We should go, before he changes his mind." Talia whispered and gave her husband a bitter smile.

[b]Tag: Sarge221, sprintabm, TheGoodImperial[/b]

[hr]

[color=blue]
    [b]Hespar Kessler, 133 ABY[/b]
    [i]Arkania[/i][/color]

[link=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-NkB9M9mks&NR=1]Music - Consequences[/link]

He watched the Twintail take of and sighed. The planet still had something frightening to it. But Hespar Kessler knew it would always have. He slowly turned away and walked towards his fighter. Sighing. The Emperor had given him orders. He had failed him for a second time. Kira Romar had to be brought to him, no matter what the cost. Her connection with what appeared to be the ultimative biological weapon would needed to be explored. And actually Hespar had always suspected, that she was meant to be more to the Emperor. A lot more, actually. She was stong in the force. Young. Dangerous. Ambitious. And the Emperor was a widower, who had yet to give birth to a son. They had met, Kira and him. Once before, at least.
    With a sigh he activated the holocom at his wrist and looked at Emperor Roan Fel, as the man eyed him. "Have you found Kira Romar, Knight?" The Emperor asked with a sharp voice. "I have, Master." Roan Fel raised a brow. "Have you captured her?" Hespar gave him a smile. "No, Sir. I haven´t. I did not obey to your orders. And this time I have no excuse, except that I did what the force told me was right." The Emperor nodded. "Then there shall be no forgivness, Knight Kessler." The Emperor sighed in dissappointment. "I expect you to do what your honor demands." Hespar nodded. "Yes, my Master. I won´t fail you this time." And the connection was cut. The Emperor had as little choiceas Hespar Kessler had. Bound by rules which he had to respect. Or his authority would take damage. An authority that was barely all he had left.

Hespar Kessler programmed a course to the next known Sith world. And closed his eyes. Death would find him. But it was a little price for all things he had done wrong. In the end one got what he deserved. And Hespar Kessler wouldn´t burn out, he would explode in a last act of violence that the Sith would never forget and that wouldhave made his old Master proud of him . . . one last time.

[i]This is for you, Ratep. And for all those I betrayed. [/i]

A smile played around his lips as he entered hyperspace.

[b]Tag: Nobody[/b]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.