main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

~*~ 2019 Favorites of FanFic Social and Questions Thread ~*~ We're back!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Mira_Jade , Jan 30, 2020.

1. Mira_Jade

Mira_Jade The (FavoriteTM) Fanfic Mod With the Cape star 5 Staff Member Manager

Jun 29, 2004
    And the Index is finished and posted! As always, if you notice any mistakes or omissions, please don't hesitate to let us know! :D

We had an awesome turnout of nominators and authors and stories honored! Well done, really, to everyone here; thanks for making these boards such a warm and inviting place for readers and writers both!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2020
  2. divapilot

divapilot Force Ghost star 4

Nov 30, 2005
    [​IMG]

Thank YOU, Mods, for making this happen!!

Last edited: Apr 10, 2020
  3. Starith

Starith Jedi Master star 3

Apr 5, 2020
    @Mira_Jade: The link you posted seems to lead to Giphy.com...

Findswoman likes this.
  4. Briannakin

Briannakin Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 25, 2010
    Fix'ed!

@divapilot If no one has PMed you yet with the steps, you go to the image insert box and paste in a link for a .gif. PM me if you need more help! :)

5. Mira_Jade

Mira_Jade The (FavoriteTM) Fanfic Mod With the Cape star 5 Staff Member Manager

Jun 29, 2004
    Bwaha!! [face_laugh] [face_blush] Oi vey, even for me that's a doozy! This is why I usually know better than trying to be productive past a certain hour. :oops: 8-}

Thanks for fixing that, Bri!

Last edited: Apr 12, 2020
    Starith, pronker and Findswoman like this.
  6. Kahara

Kahara Chosen One star 4

Mar 3, 2001
    Congrats to all the many wonderful stories, writers, and readers! [face_dancing] And thanks to @Briannakin, @mavjade, and @Mira_Jade for running this thing yet again! @};- Also kudos to everyone who nominated this year. :)

(And thanks to @devilinthedetails and @Findswoman for nominating my reviews -- much appreciated! :))