main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Challenge 2021 Fanfiction Summer Olympics

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by devilinthedetails , May 24, 2021.

1. devilinthedetails

devilinthedetails Fiendish Fanfic & SWTV Manager, Interim Tech Admin star 6 Staff Member Administrator

Jun 19, 2019
    @JediMaster_Jen Excellent! I've got your story added to the index now for everyone to see and read:)

As for myself, I've finally started my Avar Kriss/Elzar Mann Pentathlon entitled Ocean Song.

And, as hostess of this Olympics, it is my pleasure to announce that according to my calculations, there have been 27 stories posted for this event, and we are only at July 10th. I can't wait to see all the stories we have by the end of the event! I'm so happy at how enthusiastically people have embraced this event[face_dancing]

You're all awesome, people[:D]

2. JediMaster_Jen

JediMaster_Jen Force Ghost star 4

Jun 3, 2002
    Thanks @devilinthedetails. Are we allowed to sign up for more than one event? If so, can I sign up for a SW Triathlon featuring two OC's, Dr. Erek Nikana and Nurse Beka Onari?

3. devilinthedetails

devilinthedetails Fiendish Fanfic & SWTV Manager, Interim Tech Admin star 6 Staff Member Administrator

Jun 19, 2019
    @JediMaster_Jen You can sign up for as many events as you like! I'll add your Star Wars Triathlon to the index now!:)

4. JediMaster_Jen

Jun 3, 2002
  5. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
  6. Chyntuck

Chyntuck Force Ghost star 5

Jul 11, 2014
  7. brodiew

brodiew Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 11, 2005
  8. Chyntuck

Jul 11, 2014
    YESSSSSSSSS!

9. amidalachick

amidalachick Force Ghost star 5

Aug 3, 2003
    Thank you again for running this, @devilinthedetails! [:D] Everyone's done such an amazing job so far, and I'm really enjoying reading all of these awesome entries! :)

Last edited: Aug 17, 2021
  10. JediMaster_Jen

Jun 3, 2002
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2021
  11. Mira Grau

Mira Grau Force Ghost star 5

May 11, 2016
    Started my Decathalon, though accidentially labled it a Pentathlon in the title. [face_blush]

Its a more lighthearted collection of stories than I usually do: Summer Camp Shenanigans

12. JediMaster_Jen

Jun 3, 2002
  13. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
  14. devilinthedetails

Jun 19, 2019
    Wonderful to see so many people signing up for more stories and to see people progressing in their events!=D=

The index has been updated with a link to @JediMaster_Jen's "First Do No Harm" (now completed[face_party]), @Anedon's "Summer Camp Shenanigans," and @amidalachick's "When the Night is Cloudy."

@AzureAngel2 Yes, putting everything you wrote in that one thread is excellent. I've got a link to the thread in the index for everyone to follow and read! :)

15. Thumper09

Thumper09 Force Ghost star 4

Dec 9, 2001
  16. Chyntuck

Jul 11, 2014
    @devilinthedetails Can you please include my SW pentathlon in the index as well? (Definitely not your fault you missed it, I'm the one making things complicated and easy to miss here [:D] )

17. devilinthedetails

Jun 19, 2019
    @Thumper09 Excellent! I've added a link to your story in the index for everyone to read:)

@Chyntuck Of course I can! I'm sorry I overlooked that:oops:, but your story is linked in the index now:)

(And as a reminder to everybody, if I do make a mistake or overlook something, feel free to let me know in this thread or in a PM, wherever you feel more comfortable, and I will fix it asap.)

18. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
  19. Chyntuck

Jul 11, 2014
    I posted the 400-Word Cross Country of my Eli & Vah'nya Decathlon as the final section of chapter 2 of Outsiders.

20. devilinthedetails

Jun 19, 2019
    @WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Wonderful to have you back on the boards and participating in our fanfic Olympics both as a reader/reviewer and as an author[face_dancing]

I will add a link to your Pentathlon in the index now:)

Keep up the good work, everyone! So much great fic is being inspired by this challenge, and nothing could make me happier as your hostess!

21. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    I have posted the first part of a second decathlon featuring Moniron characters in the perils of draxin collecting
    the 10 parts will form a continuing story

22. gizkaspice

gizkaspice Force Ghost star 4

Nov 27, 2013
    Probably going to regret this but.....can I be signed up for a SW Triathlon featuring Mando (Din Djarin) with a cat side quest? @devilinthedetails

23. JediMaster_Jen

Jun 3, 2002
  24. gizkaspice

gizkaspice Force Ghost star 4

Nov 27, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2021
  25. amidalachick

amidalachick Force Ghost star 5

Aug 3, 2003

Kitty's back in town and I am here for it. :D

(I'm sorry, I've had way too much caffeine today and I couldn't resist [face_laugh]8-}).