main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Challenge 2023 Spring Bingo

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Chyntuck, Mar 21, 2023.

1. Chyntuck

Chyntuck Force Ghost star 5

Jul 11, 2014
    W00t @JediMaster_Jen =D= I'm so happy that the prompts inspired you so much! You are now officially both an Ultimate Bingo Champion and an All Around the Board Bingo Champion *standing ovation*

2. Chyntuck

Chyntuck Force Ghost star 5

Jul 11, 2014
    Ladies and gentlebeings, this challenge is now over, and we have a wonderful crop of stories to enjoy.

Please join me in a big round of applause for:
    Our Spring Bingo Winners: @devilinthedetails, @Vek Talis and @Mira_Jade =D= [face_party] =D=
    Our Ultimate Bingo Champion: @Mechalich =D= [face_party] =D=
    and our All Around The Board Bingo Champions: @Seldes_Katne and myself. =D= [face_party] =D=

And now (drumroll) a standing ovation for @earlybird-obi-wan and @JediMaster_Jen, who were so inspired by the prompts that they are both Ultimate Bingo Champions and All Around The Board Bingo Champions! =D= =D= =D= =D= =D= =D= =D= =D= =D= =D=

The thread, however, remains open, and any and all belated and ad-hoc entries are welcome at any time :)

Until next year, and don't forget your tablets for hay fever!

[​IMG]

3. JediMaster_Jen

JediMaster_Jen Force Ghost star 4

Jun 3, 2002
    This was an absolute blast! :D Huge thanks to @Chyntuck for hosting. =D= The prompts were truly amazing and inspiring. I was so disappointed last fall that I didn't end up with the time to write for the bingo challenge so I was super excited to participate this time around.

Congrats to all of the winners! =D==D=

4. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Thanks for @Chyntuck for this awesome Spring bingo that inspired me to write my stories.
    And congrats to all the winners and their amazing stories

5. devilinthedetails

devilinthedetails Fiendish Fanfic & SWTV Manager, Interim Tech Admin star 6 Staff Member Administrator

Jun 19, 2019
    Well done to all the winners, and a big thanks to @Chyntuck for hosting this fantastic Spring Bingo challenge that inspired so many excellent stories!=D=

6. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Congratulations to all the winners and all those who could weave all the prompts into such entertaining stories. @};-