main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends A Mother's Wish- Leia/Jaina one shot.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by WarmNyota_SweetAyesha, Jan 22, 2013.

1. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    A Mother's Wish by Jade eyes Genre: Introspection. Disclaimer: Borrowing. [face_laugh] Now that the tags work, can't wait to post-itis is in full effect [face_dancing]

~~~~~

Jaina: On the eve of your wedding, I couldn't be happier because you are. There were so many moments when I despaired of seeing this day. First, would we live to see it? :( Vaguaries of the hard world(s) we live amongst. And, would you find the love of your life, as I did, or would/might you let him get away? [face_thinking]

Jag is all I could want for you. He takes you as you are, and loves you and asks the same of you in return. He respects and admires you in all your varied roles. Be a confidante, a lover, a complement and a haven through all the storms and triumps to come. Raise any children you may have to know beyond a doubt that they are loved by you both. Sometimes, I wondered if perhaps I wasn't around enough or didn't show you openly enough how important you all are to me ... I feel like I was always swept along in this onrushing malestrom of events where I could barely catch my breath ... and once you say Maybe to this crisis and perhaps to that one and yes to still another, it gets harder to take your stand and avow: My family, first, always. They know if they push just the right buttons ...

[face_sigh] But I'm not trying to justify or rationalize or bring in a sour note. @};- I just want you to learn from my choices and make better ones. [:D] Be happy and blessed on this, the beginning of the greatest adventure you can know. (And as a Solo, [face_laugh] ) that is saying a lot.

With Love, Mom

+++

:) :)

This is fun! LOL

2. Lady_Misty

Lady_Misty Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2007
    I can see Leia writing something like this/

Jade_eyes likes this.
  3. mayo_durron_666

mayo_durron_666 Jedi Grand Master star 2

Nov 26, 2005
    This was a really insightful piece showing Leia's thoughts..
    Beautifully done!=D=

This was poignant.. Doesn't every parent have this thought once their kids are grown..?
    This line reminded me of one of my fav songs 'Always on my mind':p (I'm a big Elvis Presley fan)
    Good writing!

Jade_eyes likes this.
  4. lukemaraben

lukemaraben Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 2, 2012
    Beautiful!@};-

I loved this ^:D

Jade_eyes likes this.
  5. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Love how you write Leia.