main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends A Second Chance (SJRS EP7 Challenge) Updated: 11/15/14 - COMPLETE!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Jedi_Lover, May 24, 2014.

Tags:
  1. mattman8907

mattman8907 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 17, 2012
    ah what the hell...why not. send me a PM.

Jedi_Lover likes this.
  2. ginchy

ginchy Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 25, 2005
    I'll send the rest out tonight, guys. I'm at work right now.

Thanks for all the nice feedback so far!! :D

Kahara and Jedi_Lover like this.
  3. Gemma

Gemma Jedi Master star 4

Dec 25, 2013
    Loved the ending -- especially liked the proposal.

ginchy please send me the shine when you get a chance - I thought you would put it on the LiveJournal. Thank you in advance.

Jedi_Lover and ginchy like this.
  4. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    That was the perfect ending to this great story! Very well done, JL!! =D=

Kahara , Nyota's Heart and Jedi_Lover like this.
  5. Kahara

Kahara Fanfic Festival Hostess Extraordinaire star 4 VIP - Game Host

Mar 3, 2001
    Great wrap-up chapters. It's so sweet to see them all at peace, and Allana and her cousins playing together. And Luke and Mara embarrassing their offspring. [face_love] I especially loved (and grinned maniacally) at these sections:

[face_rofl] :D

6. ginchy

ginchy Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 25, 2005
    Hey!! I'm sorry that I never responded to the last chapter there. I am super behind because of Nano, and getting sick, and various and sundry. But you know I loved this fic, gal!! I love the idea of Luke having the time on his own to build the Order, and to really take the time he needed to focus on the galaxy. BUT then the Force rewards him with a second chance, and he gets the family with Mara that he didn't even know he wanted. And Mara, too, has a second chance to live a life that she probably never thought she could have. This was a great fic, gal. I don't know how you keep coming up with all these great ideas, but I'm so glad that you do!!! [face_love]

Nyota's Heart likes this.
  7. Jedi_Lover

Jedi_Lover Chosen One star 5

Nov 1, 2004
    Thanks for reading! I appreciate your comments. They keep me writing.

Thanks! I love L/M love stories.

I have a feeling EP7 will be a let down because the things I do want to see in it will probably not come to pass. :(

Thanks. I wish all my favorite characters had a happy ending. What I would love is Zahn is given permission to write a book with a happy ending the LEGENDS era. We find out the fate of Ben, Allana, Jaina, Jag and any other surviving characters. That would be a nice way to end the EU we knew.

Thank you!

I have two sons the same age as Ben in this story. So I know how to embarrass a teenager. :p

Thanks! It is much longer than the one shot I wrote and didn't think I would continue. I don't think there are many fics I wrote that started out as a long story. I would say over half of my longer stories started out as a one shot.

Thanks. It is much better than proposing when you think you are going to drown at any minute. ;)

Thanks. I didn't have a close family. My dad was in the navy during the war and got out of the service on the opposite coast from his family. So we never had any big get togethers. Your family sounds fun.

Thanks Hazel. I'm glad you liked it. I haven't seen you around as much as in past years. I hope you are well.

Can you tell I had a fascination with Bat-Boy when I was a kid. lol!

Thanks for reading all my partially done chapters and giving me advice. I really appreciate it!! [:D]

Thanks everybody for reading! I really appreciate it! [:D]:D[:D]

8. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    This year has been hard. I'm hoping things will be better next year. [:D]

Nyota's Heart and Jedi_Lover like this.
  9. Jedi_Lover

Nov 1, 2004
    Thanks Hazel. I am hoping 2015 will be a great year. Thanks for reading!

Nyota's Heart likes this.
  10. Jedi_Lover

Nov 1, 2004
    Thanks for the nomination for Best Epic!